• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one at all..

When should the actual plot begin?

• After the 3rd gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 4th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the 5th gym

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • After the 6th gym

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • After the 7th gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 8th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
A couple of things I need to address before some of you ask questions:

1. Concerning Gym Battles — In order to keep this roleplay going at a quicker pace so we can get to the actual plot going and running, we will not be wasting time on gym battles. You are supposed to summarize the battle in 1 post (or just said you won). That also means that you can auto the gym leaders.

2. Concerning when the actual plot begins — I will host a poll on this thread which will decide when the actual plot should begin. I’ll give it a couple of days for you guys to submit your answers on it. The poll will be up shortly.

I love having my character travel with other people's! Amber seems like one of those who would travel with someone as well. So I will, but be careful, Amber doesn't exactly know her home region other than Lumoise, Route 4 and 5. And she will want any electric-types (Because I'm only allowing her to use those)

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Oh no. Jackson will win the Joltik. I have a Galvantula on my Blaze Black team and it has made a mark on me... He WILL have a Galvantula though... it was a planned teammate.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I’m probably going to guarantee that Isabelle, meanwhile, would have 6 different types.

Also, do you mind if I join on your journey together? It’s fine if you don’t want me to.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Sure thing. Though, you're getting into an adventure with two energetic trainers... so good luck! But yeah! As people always say, the more the merrier!

True. I'm already laughing at how that would go until Volta got involved. Maybe using her keen eyesight to find another. Unless they scare the first one.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I didn’t actually think about that.

I think you can catch more than 6 Pokémon, but you can only have 6 in your party. The others can be sent to Professor Sycamore.

@Jurilios I have now
Something.

Although I have one problem because nobody is at the lab anymore so I would just have to skip getting the starter and I don’t know what is happening

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Sorry for jumping too ahead, you can skip getting your starter and right now we are training and heading to the first gym.

I'm just going to fill one out just in case I use him a lot more than I initially thought. And for his new trainer, I thought it would be Amber, (due to the low numbers of electric types in general)
Name: Zuo Fance
Age (10-15): 15
Personality: Cold and distant, Loves strong pokemon and will get rid of any that are 'not strong enough' even if they are rare.
Appearance: Brown eyes, Black hair, Sunglasses on at all times, Red tee, baggy blue jeans, black sandals
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Was Grubin (now Vikavolt). in Kalos Eevee (will become Jolteon)
Other: Former owner of Togedemaru, seems a bit off

Hmm, didn't think of it that way, but I love DP from the pokemon Anime, so I guess I just picked the amazing rival from that region! Didn't even realized that! I love Paul as a rival, wish they made more rivals like him.

Name: Naga
Age (10-15): 14
Personality: Gentle, Shy, Purehearted, Sweet
Appearance: She is a light- skinned young girl with a well feminine build and is 5"5 in height. She has long hair way pass the shoulder but pulled up in a ponytail. She has light blue eyes but her right is blind but is covered with her bang. She wears casual cute clothing consisting of a white dress with lavender light flowers on it along with stockings and white flats with the straps around her ankles securely. She wears a white bow on her ponytail. She wears glasses upon her face. She also wears a white cross around her neck with a purple scarf.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Eevee(will become Sylveon)
Other: She has a medical condition of Tuberculosis. New owner of Togedemaru.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
@LunarSilvally I think we already have a Togedemaru trainer already. I’m not sure if you can handle 3 characters and I think we have too many Eevees (4 to be exact). But other than that, accepted I guess?

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I think I’m probably going to get Team Flare and Trident interactions going when we get on the routes. But, I think you guys should get your gym battles going.

I think I just started a love triangle. O.O
Amber likes Jackson, Jackson likes Naga, and Naga likes ?
Ok, so Amber is going to be jealous of Naga because she likes Jackson.
Amber has a crush! Amber has a crush!

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Wait really? Hmm... I think it'd be Jackson getting a crush, Amber getting jealous and then as the story progresses Jackson loses the feelings for Naga.

But for now... Ohhhhhhh... this will be interesting.

The two guides, the girl with a crush, boy with a crush on a different girl, silver-haired pretty girl, and Isabelle. Yep sound reasonable. Oh and don't forget about Zou (pronounced Z oh as in Dou) he's not a part of the gang but he is always close by. Just around the corner

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Well to be fair, you may need to add something. Currently, I believe that Jackson accidentally put Amber in the "BestFriend Zone" so Isabelle is gonna be teasing both Jackson & Amber.