• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Kalos Journey... but not a normal one at all..

When should the actual plot begin?

• After the 3rd gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 4th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the 5th gym

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • After the 6th gym

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • After the 7th gym

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After the 8th gym

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Hello guys, this is my first roleplay (made by me). I’m sorry if I make any mistakes here. This isn’t my first role play on here, however. Thanks for looking at this thread!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLOT
As you start your journey in Kalos, you hope it’d be normal despite attacks from Team Flare. But another evil team, Team Trident, has also been on the rise, even conquering some islands around Kalos. They will soon attack Kalos, but each of them has a main obstacle, each other.
However, the destruction that will soon arise.. will be incalculable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES

1. Please follow all of the Pokémon Roleplay Rules, as well as the Pokécharms Global Rules on this website.
2. No legendaries or mythicals. Fakemon are permitted, however. Shinies are also allowed, but just keep in mind that they are quite rare.
3. Do not auto or “bunny” my or anyone else’s characters without permission
4. Characters can swear, just be a little warned that some characters may be around 10 years old and many 10 year olds don’t swear.
5. Each trainer must have one Pokémon, that being a first stage one (Piplup, Fennekin, Mareep, etc.) You will get your starters at Professor Sycamore’s lab. You are NOT limited to just Fennekin, Froakie, or Chespin, as you may choose any first-stage Pokémon.
6. Romance is allowed and sorta recommended by myself. Don’t go too far, however.
7. If you read this far, then put “Something” somewhere in your form (preferably in “Other”)
FORM
You need to fill this form out to get into the roleplay.
-
Name:
Age (10-15):
Personality:
Appearance:
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix):
Other:
-
My Form-
Name: Isabella Bennett
Personality: Super stubborn and goes for many risks. She is quite friendly however, but just like a cactus, hurt her and get hurt back. However, she often ditches her personality when a bad event occurs.
Appearance: She has long brown hair that reaches down to her back, auburn eyes, and tan skin. She is quite tall for her age. Her usual clothing consists of long black pants with a pink long shirt with a white and black hoodie.
Starter: Eevee
Other: something, okay? (Also, she comes from Laverre City.)
Thanks for reading the whole thing!

RP Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-kalos-journey-but-not-a-normal-one.20831/

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Kay Mare
Age (10-15): 12
Personality: he is optimistic and talkative, when a friend / an innocent is in trouble because of someone he will be dead serious
Appearance: he has blue hair with yellow tips, his eyes are a glowing red , he wears a T - shirt that says "I choose you!" And pants that are a little dirty
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Riolu
Other:Something
-

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Kay Mare
Personality: he is optimistic and talkative, when a friend / an innocent is in trouble because of someone he will be dead serious
Appearance: he has blue hair with yellow tips, his eyes are a glowing red , he wears a T - shirt that says "I choose you!" And pants that are a little dirty
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Riolu
Other:Something
-

Accepted!

I'll join since I was tagged

Name: JC
Age (10-15): 13
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, slightly stubborn, Strategic, Brave, Strongwilled, Calm
Appearance: She is a light skinned girl with dark brown hair pass the shoulder but pulled up in a ponytail with light blue eyes as a bang covers her right one. She has a well feminine build and is 5"4 in height. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver cross necklace around her neck. She wears casual clothing consisting of a black tank with a purple and black plead shirt over it. She also wears black calories with bandages around her wrists and ankles along with black flats at her feet with the straps wrapped around her ankles securely.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Eevee(Blue)(F)(Shiny)
Other: Is slightly blind in her right eye, wears a black hooded cape and white wolf blue streaked mask on her face to hide her appearance. She has severe asthma leading to her medical condition Tuberculosis. Something

Name: Shadow
Age (10-15): 14
Personality: Brave, Gentle, Overprotective(of his sister JC), Strongwilled, Calm
Appearance: He is a light-skinned young boy with black hair slightly long in the back and the sides of his head. He has blue-gold eyes as his bang covers his right one. He has a well masculine build and is 5"8 in height. He wears casual clothing with a plain black buttoned up shirt with tank underneath along with shorts and comfortable shoes on his feets. He wears bandages around his wrists with a black watch on his wrist. He wears a black cross around his neck.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Eevee(Sparkx)(F)
Other: He is the brother of JC, wears a black hooded cape with a black wolf gold streaked mask to hide his appearance just like his sister. Something

(Here's mine let me know if I need to change anything ^-^)

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I'll join since I was tagged

Name: JC
Age (10-15): 13
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, slightly stubborn, Strategic, Brave, Strongwilled, Calm
Appearance: She is a light skinned girl with dark brown hair pass the shoulder but pulled up in a ponytail with light blue eyes as a bang covers her right one. She has a well feminine build and is 5"4 in height. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver cross necklace around her neck. She wears casual clothing consisting of a black tank with a purple and black plead shirt over it. She also wears black calories with bandages around her wrists and ankles along with black flats at her feet with the straps wrapped around her ankles securely.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Eevee(Blue)(F)(Shiny)
Other: Is slightly blind in her right eye, wears a black hooded cape and white wolf blue streaked mask on her face to hide her appearance. She has severe asthma leading to her medical condition Tuberculosis. Something

Name: Shadow
Personality: Brave, Gentle, Overprotective(of his sister JC), Strongwilled, Calm
Appearance: He is a light-skinned young boy with black hair slightly long in the back and the sides of his head. He has blue-gold eyes as his bang covers his right one. He has a well masculine build and is 5"8 in height. He wears casual clothing with a plain black buttoned up shirt with tank underneath along with shorts and comfortable shoes on his feets. He wears bandages around his wrists with a black watch on his wrist. He wears a black cross around his neck.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Eevee(Sparkx)(F)
Other: He is the brother of JC, wears a black hooded cape with a black wolf gold streaked mask to hide his appearance just like his sister. Something

(Here's mine let me know if I need to change anything ^-^)

EEVEE APOCALYPSE IS HERE. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Besides that, you are accepted. I think I will wait for one more person until I will get the actual roleplay thread up and running.

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
Name: Kai Shatosay
Age (10-15): 15
Personality: hmm...I am going to say...he's calculated, calm, and a quick thinker.
Appearance: Image
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Riolu (cause my mega got approved)
Other: well...something tells me, someone, who hasn't rped on here in a while, this will be pretty good.
trainer-8.png

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Personality: hmm...I am going to say...he's calculated, calm, and a quick thinker.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Riolu (cause my mega got approved)
Other: well...something tells me, someone, who hasn't rped on here in a while, this will be pretty good.
trainer-8.png

Is that picture yours? If so, accepted.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
trainer-8.png
Hmm , so, just a question, are we gonna ignore the mega gem on his hand? I will just, imagine it isn't there

Ok I'll join!

Name: Amber
Personality: Ball full of energy, over-emotional, loud
Appearance: Light blue top, black skirt, and leggings, yellow flats brown hair in a single braid down her back, blue eyes
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon like Pichu and Vulpix): Shinx (duh)
Other: She'll only use electric types

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: spark lighton

Personality: naive and curious, he is a lot of times getting confused, bit he still a good friend.
Sometimes he is a crybaby but most of the time he is cheerful and friendly

Appearance: short yellow eyes and light blue-green eyes, he is a bit shorter for his age.
He wears a yellow t-shirt with a yellow lightning symbol on it and blue short pants, he wears blue sandals instead of shoes.

Starter: pichu

Other: something is missing...

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: spark lighton

Personality: naive and curious, he is a lot of times getting confused, bit he still a good friend.
Sometimes he is a crybaby but most of the time he is cheerful and friendly

Appearance: short yellow eyes and light blue-green eyes, he is a bit shorter for his age.
He wears a yellow t-shirt with a yellow lightning symbol on it and blue short pants, he wears blue sandals instead of shoes.

Starter: pichu

Other: something is missing...

You are accepted.

As for everyone, the actual role play thread is in progress. I plan to go super detailed so everyone has a bigger picture of the setting.

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Name: Jackson "Bug" Webster
Personality: Energetic, Very finicky, kinda crazy, very loyal but has trouble making friends
Appearance: Spiky green hair, red t-shirt, green backpack, navy blue jeans, green running shoes and a necklace that has the broken top of a great ball on it.
Starter: Wurmple
Other: He can hear the voices of Bug types or something like that...

Well... this looks interesting! Can i join or something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Jackson "Guzma" Webster
Personality: Energetic, Very finicky, kinda crazy, very loyal but has trouble making friends
Appearance: Spiky green hair, red t-shirt, green backpack, navy blue jeans, green running shoes and a necklace that has the broken top of a great ball on it.
Starter: Wurmple
Other: He can hear the voices of Bug types or something like that...

Well... this looks interesting! Can i join or something like that?

You are accepted!

EDIT: Here is the roleplay link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-kalos-journey-but-not-a-normal-one.20831/

This is also posted on the first post.

Last edited:
Name: Lana Akila
Personality: Lana is adventurous, outgoing and happy to make friends. She can be known to back down from big challenges, but with the help of others she can get through anything.
Appearance: Lana has slightly dark blonde wavy hair just above her waist, along with a red flower in her hair. She wears a red and black stripy crop top with a red Alolan patterned skirt and black sandals.
Starter: Litten
Other: From Heahea City in Alola, Akala Island.
And if this is okay, could you please tell me who’s doing what in the roleplay so far?

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Lana Akila
Personality: Lana is adventurous, outgoing and happy to make friends. She can be known to back down from big challenges, but with the help of others she can get through anything.
Appearance: Lana has slightly dark blonde wavy hair just above her waist, along with a red flower in her hair. She wears a red and black stripy crop top with a red Alolan patterned skirt and black sandals.
Starter: Litten
Other: From Heahea City in Alola, Akala Island.
And if this is okay, could you please tell me who’s doing what in the roleplay so far?

Accepted! And not many things have happened yet, but everyone is just heading their way to Professor Sycamore’s lab. (Also, did you read the rules?)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, Freeze Frame right here and now.

First of all, if you didn't create the image or the image wasn't SPECIFICALLY created for you in a manner that you can prove, you're not allowed to use it. If you didn't create it, you also need to provide a link to source and proper credit to the original artist, too.

SECOND. The mega evolution was approved for a very different character, and mega evolution permissions are NON-MUTABLE. You can't take a mega evolution approved for ONE character and use it for another unrelated one. So no catalysts for this character unless you get them approved as well.

... Edit: Oh boy howdy. This turned out to be a bigger mess than I thought.

Long story short. Cyber_Poipole here has just been set read only. I've looked a little deeper into the stolen piece of art they used and claimed to be an old commission done for them without providing any actual proof or even credit to the original artist. They claimed that the transaction was conducted IRL and that they don't talk to the original artist anymore - as though that is any excuse not to provide credit.

This roused my suspicion so I've looked up the original art and discovered that it was commissioned by someone else entirely - and that both the commissioner and the artist are from entirely different countries than Cyber_Poipole was. They proceeded to claim that the reason they cut contact with whom they thought was the artist was that the person they thought was the artist is the person that originally stole the art.

A person acting in good faith would have realized that therefore they have no rights to use the image, and, y'know, not even try to use it once they found out about this.

Cyber_Poipole, however, attempted to weasel his way around this, as they wrongfully believed that since time has passed since the incident, they could act in bad faith and none would be the wiser. Unfortunately, liars have a tendency to get found out, and this sort of behaviour is not one that we would tolerate in a creative community.

Tl;dr: Bad-faith conduct meant Cyber_Poipole is no longer involved in this thread or in anything else. Carry on as though their character never happened.

Last edited: