• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hello budding RPers, I have decided to return to this forum after a long time and bring with me and RP, this RP takes place in a new region called Feurto, an arid region based mostly on the island of Feurtaventura and also mainland Spain with some lush jungles in the East. The region has 8 gyms scattered across the massive mega region however there is usually something to do in any place without a gym such as an optional tournament to get rewards.

The regions starters are all different than normal and don't follow the usual water>fire>grass concept, I also have a couple of fan made mega evolutions made but if you want one you would have to really put time in and speak to a mod, otherwise they will belong to normal NPCs as I don't think there are rules against that, if you do end up joining please post a character bio with this format:

Name: -Your character's name-
Personality: -an in depth description of how your character thinks and acts- (must be at least a small paragraph)
Physical appearance: -an in depth description of how your character looks- (must be at least a small paragraph)
Home Region: -where your character is from- (must be Pokemon friendly, they can be a native to Feurto)

Also there was a person who was very committed to the original thread which never got off its feet who may join halfway through if this gets going, please be kind and polite to fellow RPers in this thread and if there are any problems please PM me personally.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The problem isn't the name. The problem is the fact that this sign-ups, applications and the like do not belong in the RP forum but in the RP discussion forum. Once you have actual, in-character material to post, THAT'S when you post in the RP forums.