• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey To Remember (Sign Ups/Discussion)

"Welcome to Azro, home of mystery and exitement! I'm Adonia Olive, but most call me Professor Olive."

Welcome! Azro is a region based on Greece, so there will be a lot of lore based actions.

To explore Azro, you're going to need a character, right?
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Pokemon: (leave this blank unless you have an assigned starter already)
Here's mine:
Name: Kai Alasto
Personality: Mysterious and cold-hearted
Appearance: Kai is tall, around 6'11, and pale with fair hair, making him somewhat look like a ghost. He wears white glasses and he has light brown eyes. He wears a black sweater and black jeans most often, along with grey sneakers. He carries along a white backpack.
Pokemon: Frostcub

This is going to be a fairly small roleplay, so we will have two empty spaces (two is reserved).
Frostcub [Ice] (technically not a starter but I just wanted a dark ice type) - @StarBlitz
Lillale [Grass/Water] -
Pourup [Water/Fairy] - Reserved for @Lexiepedia
Pyrare [Fighting/Fire] - Reserved for @ScorchPlayz
Toxine [Poison/Grass] -

Now, where can you explore Azro, eh? Here are the towns:
Araxos
- Starter Town
Tripoli
Sparta
(1) Fighting Gym - Artemis (Female)
Riolu
Meditite
Athens
(3) Electric Gym - Zeus (Male)
Luxray
Ampharos
Zebstrika
Delphi
(2) Dark Gym - Hades (Male)
Houndour
Mightyena
Larissa
Polichnitos
Creno
Keern
(4) Grass Gym - Demeter (Female)
Venusaur
Breloom
Ludicolo

This thread needs a little boost. So, in your about section, write a city I could add and its possible gym. After all the slots are through, we will discuss about the gyms, cities and E4.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Mike Light (I'll be using this character for most of my RPs now)
Personality: Friendly; Optimistic; Intelligent; Kind; Adventurous
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair; Coffee Brown Eyes; Somewhat tan skin; Black Hoodie; Necklace with Volcano Badge; Denim; Black Sneakers; 6'9
Pokemon: Pyrare
Volkin City - Fire Gym - Ignis
Volkin City is home to many mountainous Pokemon and Fire Types. It is surrounding Mt. Burn, a dormant volcano, and has its very own Gym.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm fine with whatever. I'm bad at thinking of names so I put fire in Latin on google translate and got "Ignis" you can change it to whatever you like, just a concept city.

Gym Leader ideas:
Aphrodite - Fairy
Posiedon - Water
Hephaestus - Steel
Dionysus - Poison
Hermes - Flying
Areas:
Mountains
Skiddo
(suggest more!)
Snowy areas
Cubchoo
Oceans
Lillale
Wailmer
Lapras
Forests
Ledyba
Shinx
Rattata

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Maybe the gym leader can be above the volcano like when Blake and Ash fought in the anime and the gym is also inside it, but outside you can find Pokemon like Magby, Houndoom, Mandibuzz, Braviery,etc. and there is also a valley after Volkin City that leads to the next city which maybe is a Ground gym? And there's Pokemon like Aron Geodude Graveler Onix, etc.

How about Auson Village for Ground Gym? Maybe Ignis is after Keern Town. I've got an idea. What if Auson is in the volcano? That'd be interesting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah. It'd be a village surrounded by a city. BTW I had a bunch of Fakemon ideas etc. but I didn't know how to make them into a game, but I can totally make some new ideas for your RP if you want.

I wrote mine down, it's much easier.
1) Frostcub, the cub Pokemon. It is an ice type, and they are the first evolution of Cryolf, the arctic wolf Pokemon, which is a dark type and an ice type.
2) Pyrare, the fire hare Pokemon. It is a fire type and first evolution of Firunny, a fighting type and a fire type. It evolves it to Harire.
3) Vinebear, the bear cub Pokemon. It is a grass type and it doesn't evolve.
4) Lillale, the whale Pokemon. It is a grass type and water type and it evolves into Grashale, the lily Pokemon which is also a grass type and water type.
5) Dralf, the alpha wolf Pokemon. It is a Dragon type and a Dark type. It does not evolve.
6) Shadeon; the zombie Pokemon. It is a ghost type. It does not evolve.

Name: Alexandra "Lexie" Tomkins
Personality: Friendly and outgoing
Appearance: Alexandra has long, auburn hair and amber colored eyes. She was light skin and freckles on her nose and cheeks. She wears blue jean shorts and a navy shirt with white shoes and wears a maroon sweatshirt when she's cold. She's petite and stands at 5'2"
Pokemon: Pourpup

Town -Thasos Town (The greek word for forest is δάσος and it's read as Thasos)
Gym leader - Artemis, could be grass type gym and she could have a Sawsbuck, since her symbol is the stag.

Last edited: