• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey Through the World of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriko continues to walk on the path suddenly he hears a pokemon cry and 2 other voices eriko starts to run towards the noise he approaches the two people "Hey! what are you doing to that pokemon" one of them turns around eriko notices a symbol saying R "Team rocket thought as much" the grunt came closer "You want to fight he said loudly his friend joined him they both send out an ekans and a ratta "Go charmander and pidgey.." both came out looking serious to battler the ekans used bite and the ratta used tackle but it didn't have much effect on pidgey and charmander "Okay you two like we practiced pidgey Gust now charmander ember into the gust" the gust started to become hotter it was super effective ratta and ekans fainted the grunts returned their pokemon "argh...we wont forget this.." they both ran off he went up to the pokemon that were trapped it happened to be a roselia "Its okay your free...now your safe" the roselia looked at eriko with tears of happiness it jumped on eriko "You like me huh..?" he looked at charmander and pidgey "Seems like they like you roselia so you want to join us?" it nodded and jumped back "Okay pidgey your up.. use quick attack" the roselia got hit and stood back up it used razor leaf pidgey got hit badly but shook its head "Okay air slash go" pidgey hit roselia hard and it was super effective roselia fainted "Okay go pokeball" he threw the pokeball and roselia was caught "Yes..! welcome to our team roselia" he returned pidgey and charmander and continued to follow the path to cerulean city

Name: Joe N

Appearance: Joe is definitely tall for his age passing up the average man when he was only twelve he is now 6’8. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Black hair kept short and a goatee. Having a Backpack holding all his supplies along with the straps holding his pokeballs. He also has farmers tan.

Personality: Joe is a social butterfly but really values close friends over friends. He always thinks of a new strategy which can be from dragon raging a vaporeon with a magikarp to choice band power up punch. He isn’t afraid to fight on his own but usually lets his pokemon do it for him.

Goals: Become champion of every region besides kanto, raise a helix church

pokemon: primeape, blastoise, pidgeot, hypno, snorlax, dugtrio

As he flew into pewter city he saw two people flying in the air he catch's them and ask's them "who do you work for" They say "Giovanni" "well where do you want to be dropped off" they say "viridian" so he drops them off there and then fly's back to pewter to see what happened

Kora looked at her feet as she walked with the only Pokémon she had. Bulbasaur was still handing her berries once in a while, and she sighed. She was farther away from the lab than she thought. I wonder if I'll see that Team Rocket again. She thought, shuddering at the thought. She felt her pocket and remembered that her mom gave her more poke balls. Crack. She exclaimed softly and whipped around. "W-Who's there!?" She whimpered. She looked down, realizing Bulbasaur had disappeared. "Bulbasaur! Come back!" She whined. Bulbasaur poked his tiny head out of a bush, holding tons of berries.

Name: Liam (or Lucas) Williams
Appearance: Profile Pic
Personality: Kind, Smart
Goals: To be a pokemon master

Pokemon: Pikachu, Ivysaur, Wartortle, Charizard
_____________________________________RP__________________________________________________________
Lucas and his small team rest in a open field. "Pikachu, rest up." Lucas told his pokemon that was jumping around. "Please fall asleep." Lucas muttered. Pikachu kept dancing as did the other pokemon followed. They used their voices to sing Kumbya, since they were at a campfire.

Kora sighed, picking up her partner and hugging him. Bulbasaur looked up as if to say, 'IM SO SORRY!' She chuckled and ran to an open field, seeing a boy older than her with his Pokémon dancing by a campfire. She smiled, noticing there was a pikachu in the boy's party. Pichu and Bulbasaur scampered from her side, toward the campfire. "Wait guys!" She called, running to her crazy Pokémon.

Elijah and Swift were walking towards Cerulean city, taking in the scenery. "Man this path sure has some nice wildlife." Elijah said trying to start up a conversation with Swift. They came across a sign saying that Cerulean City was just 5 miles ahead. "We're getting close!" He said hopefully. They heard some weird noises coming from behind the trees to their right. "Guess we should go check it out?" Elijah walked over to the trees. There was a small clearing in the forest with many different varities of Pokemon. He noticed a guy with Black and Red spikey hair with an Eevee training in the back. (Wonder who that is...) "Wanna check it out, we could use a rest, I can cook us lunch, and our Pokemon could play around?" He asked Swift.

She panted, her Pokémon faster than her. Pichu looked up at the Pikachu in the boy's arms and cheered, "Pi! Pichu!" Bulbasaur came from behind, startling the tiny mouse Pokémon.

Eriko was walking along the path he notices a sign saying cerulian city "Nearly there" he muttered to himself he continues to walk he then suddenly hears a Big crash nearbye and screams eriko looks up seeing smoke he runs towards the smoke. Eriko was looking for anyone but didn't hear or see anything he then notices a large flame from a house "Oh god..!!" he goes closer and hears a scream "HELP IM TRAPPED!! PLEASE SOMEONE..HELP ME..!" eriko looks around "Uhh uhh...lets see Charmander lets go..!" charmander jumped out "You can with stand heat cant you?" charmander nodded "Okay go in there and save the people use dragon rage to clear the way" charmander went in and found the lady and a little boy then suddenly there was a large bang wood was seeing flown out and charmander and a lady with a baby in her hands came running out
eriko ran up to them "Get away come on..." he took the lady around his arms and walked with her away from the house he stepped back "Thanks charmander return..are you okay miss?" the lady started crying "It was too late they are already gone" eriko looked down with a guilt in his face "Im sorry i came as fast as i could" the lady wiped her tears "Its okay its not your fault if it werent for team rocket it never would of happened!" eriko stood up "Team rocket?!" he asked curiously the lady started to cry again "my husband and team rocket had some sort of deal and my husband didn't want to make it so they came after him..he was trying to protect our family his primape didn't do well...he tried his best he really did you know at least my son here is okay and thank you again for saving us whats your name..?" he replied "Eriko usoma" she wiped her tears again "Nice to meet you im Lisa and this is my son ian" eriko chuckled "He is cute..." she then took out something out of her pocket "Here take i cant take care of him anymore he is saver and better of with a trainer" eriko looked surpised and threw the pokeball and an umbreon jumped out "An umbreon..? really t..hank you nice to meet you umberon.." umberon turned his head away from eriko lisa kneeled down "Its okay he will protect you im sorry you couldn't help us..back there your better of with him i wouldn't of done this if i wouldn't of trusted him okay.." umbreon turned back to eriko and went closer and cried "Umbre umbreon!" lisa laughed "He seems of accepted eriko thats a good sign" eriko gave umbreon a berry and he ate it "Thank you this means alot" lisa took her son and wrapper him and put him around her "No thank you for saving us..you take care okay..?" eriko smiled and waved "Yeah i will..so umbreon our journey begins from here.." umbreon purred "Umbre!" eriko returned umbreon and continued to walk.

Pichu ran into his owner's arms, Kora picking him up. "Hello. Sorry about my Pokémon coming over like that. I'm Kora. Who are you?" She asked, Bulbasaur taunting Pichu from below.

Elijah sent out his Pokemon, and started preparing lunch for Swift and himself. He prepared a third bowl because he had a feeling the boy with the Eevee was going to join them real soon. Elijah walked over to the guy and his Eevee. "Hey there!" Elijah spoke to the guy. "Oh hello there. I saw you guys walk into the clearing a little while ago. The name is Ray by the way. Oh and this is Eevee." Ray responded. Elijah pet the Eevee behind the ears. "Oh yeah, my name is Elijah. These are my Pokemon, Scyther, Seel, and Abra. My friend over there, his name is Swift. We're traveling together, with a couple other people, they went ahead of us thought." Elijah replied. "Oh, and we're on our way to Cerulean City right now." "Ah so you're traveling Kanto facing the gyms I take it?" Ray asked. "That's correct. You're more than welcome to join us if you would like. I prepared and extra bowl of stew if you're hungry. And there's plenty of Pokemon Food for Eevee there." Elijah said nicely. "I have already eaten, but thanks." Ray replied. "Eevee has eaten as well. Also, I think I'll take you up on that offer to travel together, you're the first people I've met in Kanto, other than Eevee here." "I take it you're not from Kanto then?" Elijah asked. "That's correct! I'm from Sinnoh, I came to Kanto on holiday, and that's when I met Eevee, and decided I wanted to go on a journey of my own. Here's my partner from Sinnoh." Ray said while he threw his Pokeball in the air. A Chimchar came out. "Wow that's a Chimchar! I've never seen one before! Why don't you come over and meet Swift?" Elijah asked.

whilst wondering and waiting for the others in cerulian he decided to sit down on a bench he then notices a battle between a flaafy and a Geodude the geodude then evolved and became a graveller and defeated flaafy he then send out a Gyrados and it defeated graveller with one shot the other trainer then sends out a carnevine it used leaf blade and defeated gyrados the other guy returned his pokemon and got angry eriko goes down "Hey nice battle.." the guy with the gyrados walked up and stood up to eriko "hmph if it werent for that stupid carnavine i would of had him.." eriko gave a chuckle "Yeah right.." the guy gets angry "I bet your too weak" eriko looks up at him and has his pokeball in his hands "Yeah you sure about that.." 15 minutes later they both return and go at each end of the battle field "Gyrados lets show that weakling" eriko sighs "Well here we go our first battle Umbreon go" umbreon jumped out and faced gyrados it was not intimidated "Hydro pump" the trainer shouted "Dodge it with faint attack.." umbreon vanished and appeared by gyrados and hit him "Good job..." the trainer growled "Dragon breath.." umbreon took the damage but stood up "Now shadow ball lets go.." umbreon fired it hit "Follow it with quick attack go" the trainer got even more angry "Gyrados keep firing hydro pump NOW!" Umbreon shoot shadow balls repeatedly and dodge the hydro pumps and then when your close use quick attack" umbreon was dodging as fast as he could and managed to dodge he fired a repeated shadow ball it hit gyrados and made a big smoke "Now quick attack go" umbreon ran and got faster and hit gyrdaos "Yeah thats it" he said whilst giving a smirk to the trainer gyrados fell and then fainted umbreon turned and ran to eriko and jumped on him "You did really well umbreon" the trainer returned his gyrados and said nothing and walked off the other trainer that had his flaafy and graveler came "Hey that battle...was so awesome man! that guy is actually a friend he over does thinks and is careless sometimes hehe" eriko laughed "Thats fine he is a good trainer himself" he returned umbreon and went to the pokemon centre to rest for the night

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Appearance: Glacier wears, normally, the Team Plasma outfit(the gray not the updated version) and sometimes wears his Dragon Protector outfit when using Salamence. He has blonde hair, yellow eyes, a pendant that he made in Johto, and he has a patch on his Pokeballs so he can remember which is which.
Personality: Glacier used to be a serious, no-nonsense kind of boy, but after leaving Team Plasma, he became Determind to win Pokemon battles and defend his friends when needed. He is happy, playful in the least but still has a spark of seriousness in him.
Goals:To become Pokemon League Champion in Kalos but first he wants to train in the other regions.
Pokemon on hand: Zoroark, Salamence, Sceptile
------------------------------------------------------------
Glacier rode on Salamence's back to Cerulean City, home of the Water type gym. Salamence landed in front of the gym and wondered if any trainers would be polite enough to battle him in the morning. "Come back Salamence...take a rest..." He said. Glacier walked to the Pokemon Center to get his Pokemon checked on and revived. He went outside and slept on the ground till morning.

Do u mind if I join?
Name: Winter
Appearance: Winter wears a black baseball cap with a Blue long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants. Blue Eyes, Blond Hair, and has a Key stone on her right hand, She wears black finger-less gloves
Personality: Winter likes to play around
Goals: To become Champion of Kanto and Kalos
Pokemon: (Shiny)Riolu(Male)(Aura), Charmander(Male)(Inferno), and Froakie(Male)(Ninja)
562797_trainercard-Winter.png

Last edited:
Name : Ezio
Male
Appearance : Blue Eyes, Blue Hair , Pokemon League Uniform With A Mega Stone Pin + Braclet
Personality : Serious But Nice
Goals : To Beat the Pokemon League in all 7 Regions (already champion of 3)
Pokemon :
shiny Latios,Dragonite,Garchomp,Charizard X,Kyurem - Black And Hydreigon

RP: Ezio Was Riding on his latios when he found a group of trainers when he order latios to land,

Last edited:
Ezio Thought To himself, "I Gotta warn Everyone That Giratina Has Broken Out Of the distortion world and is heading this way!, I know I cant defeat it alone! i need help from more strong trainers in order to stop this"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Evidently none of you read the RP forum rules. Or our global rules, for that matter.

Unapproved legendaries, OOC blather, posts are not third person, past tense, story format. Double-posts, SPAM, chatspeak (U is not a word!) and only gog knows what else. Not on my watch. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.