• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey Through the World of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded. Pichu leapt back in her arms. Kora had half of her berry left so she handed it to the Pichu. He hesitated before timidly picking it up, like Kora with bug types. Pichu started to slowly eat the berry when her phone rang. She answered it and it was her mom telling her she had to be home. Now. She put it away and sighed. "I gotta go. I'll be back soon. Bye!"

Garchomp and Absol?!?!? What's next? He thought. "Well I guess so if it seems to be attracted to Garchomp." Elijah replied. "We shouldn't be that far from Pewter City. Actually, it's just over those mountains." Just then a net came out from nowhere at grabbed Scyther, Garchomp, Charmander, and Bulbasaur(unless it's in the pokeball). "Should more careful little kidies". said a mysterious voice. "We are team Rocket and, this is our territory." The man said. How were the Pokémon going to get out?

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Garchomp used Dragon Claw which cut the net. All other Pokémon were freed. Garchomp used Draco Meteor on Team Rocket, "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAIN" Exclaimed the Team Rocket members as they were thrown away into the sky, "Heh. Losers." Said Swift with a blank face.

Elijah made sure Scyther was alright. Scyther noticed this. "Well, that was eventful." he muttered. The very almost through the mountain pass. They could see Pewter city now, so it was only a matter of time before they could face the gym. He wondered if he was going to see that Kora girl again for a while. After and hour had passed they finally reach Pewter City, and the Gym. "Well?" he said. "Who's first."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"How about you, Elijah? You should sharpen your skills for our next battle." Said Swift calmly, "Gar! Chomp! Gar!" Agreed Garchomp, "Alright, show me what you can do against Brock!" Cheered Swift, "GARCHOMP! GAR!" Said Garchomp as if he said the same thing as Swift but to Scyther.

whilst they were walking eriko and charmander saw a nidoran eriko looked down at charmander "Do you still have energy left?" charmander nodded "Okay ready go use tackle" the nidoran dodged and it used poison sting it was a hard hit and charmander was poisoned "agh..! charmander use flamethrower with the energy you have left it threw the biggest flamethrower it was a big hit nidoran fainted eriko threw the ultra ball he got as a present from his older brother kayo the nidoran was caught"Yes...! thank you charmander.." the charmander was on the floor in pain "uh! charmander return your safe there...guys lets get to pewter city quick" he said whilst speeding off

Elijah stepped up to the battle field, "I would like to challenge the gym leader!" Elijah shouted. His voice echoed through the gym. "You're a fool if you think you can win." said a voice that Elijah presumed to be Brock. Brock sent out Geodude first. Elijah sent out Seel to counter. Geodude used Rollout which hit Seel hard, but he seemed to be alright. Elijah commanded Seel to use water gun, which dealt a massive amount of damage. Elijah called out another Water Gun, and Geodude fainted. "Hmm..." Brock thought. "Maybe you're not half bad." Brock sent out his remaining Pokémon, Onix. Onix used Iron Tail which sent Seel smashing onto the wall. Seel was still able to battle though.

Elijah told Seel to fire back with another Water Gun which dealt a good chunk of damage, but not enough to feint it. Onix use Rock Tomb and Seel was unable to battle. Elijah sent out Scyther. There was something different in Scyther's eyes, something that wasn't there before. Trust. "Let's Roll Scyther." Elijah shouted. Scyther nodded at him. They had finally bonded. "Use Quick Attack!: Elijah commanded, Scyther listened. Onix couldn't possibly dodge it due to Scyther great Speed. Scyther then followed up with X-Scissor. Onix had feinted. Brock handed him the Boulder Badge. Elijah thanked him, and his Pokémon and joined back up with the group.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"My turn now." He said calmly, "Now, YOU seem like a foolish trainer who wouldn't win." Said Brock as he sent out Geodude, "Garchomp, use Outrage." Geodude fainted in an instant, "Okay, but of course you would fail if I sent out Onix-" Brock was interrupted, "Use Dragon Claw and Outrage. Outclaw." Garchomp's spike became longer and began to glow. In one hit, Onix fainted, "Looks like I have quite underestimated you. I'm sorry, guess I shouldn't be so overconfident, thanks for teaching me this valuable lesson." Said Brock as he gave Swift the Boulder Badge, "It's OK." Said Swift calmly.

After being home for a while, her mom worried sick, she set off to Pewter City, where she assumed the 'crew' was. It wasn't far from her house, being in a town near the City. She saw something rustle in the grass near her. Out jumped an adorable jigglypuff. "So adorable! I want you!" She sent out Bulbasaur, but the wolf Pokémon used a move she knew was Sing, and put Bulbasaur to sleep. She listened to the song happily and drifted off to sleep in the grass.

"Nice job!" Elijah said to Swift. "You're Garchomp is unbelievably strong!" He looked at Scyther and Seel's Pokeballs. They would train hard enough to beat Swift and his crazy strong Pokémon. They had to. He looked around and realized Eriko had left somewhere. He walked outside and looked around. He saw him run into the Pokémon Center holding Charmander. He looked back at Swift, "We should probably go check to make sure everything is alright."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright." he said as he retrieved Garchomp and ran to the Pokémon center. Garchomp was fully healed, "How about we set up camp in Viridian Forest when its night time?" He asked curiously.

eriko saw swift "Hey man im fine charmander here is healed up lets go to the gym its my turn.."
he walked in and brock stood there with a pokeball in his hand"So another trainer...huh? well lets see what you got..!" he send out geodude Eriko send out nidoran "Use double kick" nidoran jumped and double kicked geodude it was a critical hit "Geodude use rock throw.." geodude made rock they were thrown at nidoran"use double kick to nocked them back" nidoran jumped and knocked them back geodude was hit and it fainted brock was stunned"Ive never seen someone do that before amazing.." he send out onix it roared suddenly nidoran glowed and it evolved into nidorino"Uhh..! wow.." Onix was ordered to use tackle"Nidoran lets try this use poison jab!" it was really effective onix was poisoned"Now is our chance finnish it double kick one more time.." nidorino jumped and kicked onix twice onix fainted Brock returned onix"Here you go the boulder badge.." eriko took it "Thank you" he said excitingly

"That's sounds good." Elijah replied. Het set up his tent, started a fire, and started cooking food that his mother packed for him. Back home, Elijah was supposed to become a culinary legend, but Pokémon suited his interests more than cooking. He good a gourmet meal from a heat-up dinner for everyone to eat. He hoped they liked it. He laid under the stars imagining what awaited him next. He decided to polish off his Gym Badge, nice to keep them clean.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hm." He looked at the stew, Elijah made. Swift tried the stew. He was screaming from the inside. IT WAS SO GOOD! "Elijah! This is awesome!" He said as he gobbled down the stew. Each time he finished stew, he would grab another bowl and gobble on it.

he looked around the city wondering where they went he then saw a sign saying viridian forest he followed it and heard talking he send out charmander"Do you smell garchomp near by?" charmander nodded "Okay lets go" he followed him and he saw the group around the fire"Hey guys.." he waved and walked over he put his tent up he grabbed a bowl and took some stew"thats some nice stew" he said with a smile

Elijah smiled. "Glad you guys like." He said happily. He took a bowl himself, for he was starving from today's events. He looked on his Kanto Guide Book. Cerulean City was where the next gym was, and a water type Gym at that. Seel wouldn't have an advantage Type-Wise, but he wasn't out yet. And He believed in Scyther and that he could defeat the Gym. Maybe he would catch a Pokémon on the way, he didn't know for sure.

"So im heading for a midnight training i need to get better at battling the attacks i did against brock were good but..wasn't good enough my brother taught me how to battle like that he showed me many of times but i got to find my own battling style..so charmander lets go do any of you guys want to join me?" he asked curiously

"I need the training." Elijah responded. "Maybe a battle if you don't mind, I want to test something I made up in the battle with Brock. He hoped Eriko would accept, because his strategy could be game changing if done correctly. He awaited his response.

"Yeah sure why not" he replied "Im sure scyther would like to battle charmander here would like to improve and also pidgey she hasn't had a go at battling proberly yet" he smiled he send out pidgey and nidorono also for some training

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Swift wanted to watch this battle. Just for the fun of it. He didn't have anything better to do, after all. Other than eating stew. He was gobbling down on Stew as he was getting ready to watch their battle. Garchomp and Absol came out to watch the battle too. Well, Absol just wanted to admire Garchomp.

"okay you nidorono and charmander let pidgey have a go okay? this is her first time battling proberly im ready when you are elijah!" he said in a determent voice

Elijah sent out Seel to face Pidgey. "I'll take the first move." Elijah said. "Seel, use Bubble!" The attack hit Pidgey dead in the face. He told Seel to try and avoid the next move if it was possible. He awaited Eriko's response.

Seel was bombarded by the attack Pidgey had used, but it was not over yet, that was for sure. "Now, use Water Gun and Bubble, Water Bubble. The attack hit having to do at least a good chunk of damage, but was it over? He didn't think so.

pidgey got hit and fell to the grown but it still got up "Pidg pidgey!" it looked at eriko with a determent face "Awesome okay lets do this use gust and air slash Gust slash go" it flew up it created a air slash it made the gust surround the air slash making it more power full "Now pidgey fly down at high speed go" it flew down quickly heading towards seel did it hit was it over?

Name: Chibi
Appearance: Brown Spiky hair, cyan T-shirt with a Pokeball on it, yellow pants, Red headband, brown sneakers, Dark Blue Backpack, light tan skin, and Red eyes.
Personality: Cheerful and always looking on the bright side of things.
Goals: To become Champion of all of the Pokemon Leagues with Aqua, a Squirtle he befriended when he was 6 that loves battles.
-----------------------------------------------------------
RP: Chibi yawned awake as my alarm went off at 6 AM with Aqua sleeping on my lap. He looked at the calendar and saw that it was June 3rd, my 10th birthday, so he shook Aqua awake and told him that today was finally the day they can leave for our journey. Chibi then jumped out of bed and quickly got ready for the day. After getting dressed and making sure everything was packed, even Aqua's pokeball from last year's birthday which was on my belt for safe keeping, said Squirtle jumped on my shoulder as Chibi was saying goodbye to his mother. Afterwards, he rushed to Oak's Lab for my starting kit and my Pokemon Trainer Licence. Chibi soon opened the door to the lab and looked for Professor Oak. "Professor Oak!" he called.

Last edited:
"Can you keep going Seel?" Elijah asked hopefully. He could, Seel got up. "Great! Now use Water Gun!" The attack hit with brute force. It was sure to be defeated, but he couldn't be too sure. He awaited the response of that attack.

"uh! Pidgey can you get up.." it stood up not wanting to give up "Thats it pidgey now use ariel ace and quick attack Quick ace Go..!" It flew up then down at full speed charging at seel

Seel started to twitch then used Aqua Jet! a new move!. The attacks collided sending both Pokemon flying backwards unable to battle. Elijah retrieved Seel, "You did awesome mate!" Elijah said to Eriko. "And you as well Seel, thanks." He was getting pretty tired, especially after that battle. He went back to the tent to rest that, what awaited him tomorrow.

"Pidgey!" he went up to pidgey to see if it was okay "Pid pidgey!" it lifted its head "Return and take a good long rest you deserve it okay you two return charmander,Nidorino"Man thats a nights worth if training!" he laughed as he walked back to the tents

Kora yawned as she woke up in the grass. Must've dosed off while fighting that Jigglypuff... she thought as she replayed the song in her mind. She stood up in the grass and grabbed an awakening. She sprayed it on Pichu and Bulbasaur and they yawned. "Must've been a bad idea to try to catch a Jigglypuff, huh?" Kora giggled to her partners. "Maybe we should go to see Professor Oak. Maybe he can tell us more about certain Pokémon." She and her partners stood and started to run toward the lab.

he wakes up noticing the others asleep he takes out charmander and pidgey and nidorono he walks away from the tents and starts training "Okay Charmander tackle go pidgey fly around and try and get that ariel ace faster nidorono you use tackle aswell" pidgey flew around practicing ariel ace Charmander hit nidorono hard and nidorono hit charmander suddenly charmander had a dark purple aura surrounding it it created dragon rage it started to get stronger it charged at nidorono he got hit back hard "Nidorono you okay?" it shook its head "That was dragon rage for sure! Good job charmander take a break Pidgey come down here it flew down facing nidorono "Okay nidorono Double kick Pidgey ariel ace!" they both charged at each other at full speed creating a large explosion "wow..!" both pokemon were hit hard nidorono was more exusted still after training with charmander "Okay guys return for now you did well!" he returned them and looked up to the sky for a brief momen the though he saw large bird pokemon. He continued to look up enjoying the morning rise

Elijah woke up from his peaceful slumber thinking about what awaited him on the road today. He looked back at his new friends, happily sleeping in the tents. He decided it would be best to prepare breakfast for they would be up soon. He took some leftovers from the night before, and heated it up, setting the bowls on the table for his friends to enjoy once they awoke. He had himself a bowl of stew for he too was pretty hungry. Once he was finished, he decided to walk to the nearby forest to collect some berries for future meals. As he was collect he heard a wail, a couple feet ahead of him. He the basket of berries down and ran up to see what it was that was making the racket. It was a small Abra, caught in a rope. No doubt made by that Team Rocket... He thought to himself. "Don't worry little guy, I'll get you out of here." Elijah said as he peacefully spoke to the Abra. Once he got the Abra out, he walked over to his basket of berries and gave one to Abra. After Abra was done eating it hovered over to Elijah and took an empty Pokeball from his Belt and clicked the button. Abra was caught. He walked back over to the campsite, boy did he have a story to tell.

Eriko Woke up as he heard elijah walking back "Man what a night..." he said whilst he yawned "What time is it?" he asked curiously he stood up and grabbed his water bottle and took a big gulp

Elijah looked down at his watch, 8:35 A.M. He told Eriko the time on his watch. "Also, I caught this little guy," Elijah said as he sent our Abra. "It was caught in a trap, and I freed it, I guess it kinds bonded with me. If you're hungry there's leftover soup from last night on the table. He wanted to train some more with his Pokémon, especially Abra. After about an hour of practice he went back to camp to check on the others.

"im okay thanks" he replied "i have my own food on me i can cook too..." he shows his special bags of ingredients and cooking tools"see? let me know if you need to borrow anything.." he smiled

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Don't forget about me!" He said as he appeared behind them with, messy, burned chef clothes. He had a strawberry pie, stew and some pudding. He also made food for the Pokémon. They were all found eating, "These clothes? They were the results of....cooking.." He said calmly as he remembered last night. He had struggled to make a Blaziken heat up the food, "Yup...definitely cooking...." He said as he looked at the ground. Garchomp and Absol were shaking their heads.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Mike Light
Appearance: Black Hoodie; Dirty Blonde Hair; Jeans; Black Sneakers; Necklace with Volcano Badge
Personality; Happy; Friendly; Kind; Adventurous; Intelligent
Goals: To have control of every region
RP: After defeating that strong Pokemon in that strange cave, Mike began walking down to Mt. Moon. He heard there were some strange folks that wanted to do evil things. He thought it would be better if he found other people first. Mike began walking down the road and saw some trainers walking together. "Hello, I'm Mike a Pokemon Trainer, would any of you like to battle?" he asked the trio.

"Yeah they were the ones that captured Abra, I'm sure there are other Pokémon captured as well, remember to keep an eye out." Elijah said as he watched Eriko walk off unto the distance. He turned to Swift, "Well I guess we'd better be going if we want to make it to Cerulean City by tomorrow." He packed up his cooking utensils, and camping gear and waited for Swift to get ready as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.