• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey Through the World of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion Thread : https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-journey-through-the-world-of-pokemon-discussion-thread.17161/
Welcome everyone! This is a RP based on a Pokemon Journey through every region there is Kanto-Alola. I encourage everyone who reads to join and let's make a great RP. Everyone who wants to join should make a profile for their character they will be RPing as. Here is the format:

Name:
Personality:
Goals:
(I also recommend posting a trainer card of your character on each post so everyone can keep up with each other.)

Here's mine:

Name: Elijah

Appearance: Short brown hair, Hazel eyes, black hat with with a Pokeball on it, a Red Sweatshirt, Blue jeans, and Red Tennis Shoes.

Personality: Very talented at forseeing future events in both battle and the real world, and always seeing a way around obstacles in both battle and the real world as well.

Goals: To win the Pokemon League in every region, catch tons of Pokemon, and make tons of new friends.

Now to the RP: Elijah awoke in his bedroom on the second floor. He hardly slept last night, because today was the day he would begin his Pokemon Journey. He hurried downstairs, grabbed breakfest, told his parents goodbye, and rushed to Professor Oak's Lab. When he arrived, all the starter Pokemon had already been chosen, he was late... The Professor felt bad and told Elijah to take the Pokemon within the Pokeball he had just handed him. It had turned out to be a Scyther within the ball, his first Pokemon. He couldn't wait to get the adventure started.

Last edited:
Name: Eriko Usoma
Appearance: A small boy with white hair he wears a red shirt and dark blue jeans he wears also a necklace that was given by his grandfather

Personality: Eriko is cheeky and full of himself he is also quiet stubborn and crazy sometimes but is friendly to everyone
Goals: Finding out what the stone means on his necklace

Rp:
Eriko was on his computer watching his father fight in a tournament in another region he was cheering him on"Yes come on dad you can beat them!" then his mother walks in "Hi sweety the professor asked me to ask you to go to his lab" to his lab?" he asked curiously his mother smiled"Yes his lab it could be your journey starts today!" he got out of his chair and grabbed his bag and ran downstairs and out the door he ran to the lab and opened the door he noticed another boy was there he walks up and introduces himself "Hi im Eriko Usoma and hey professor" the professor pointed at the table "Go ahead choose.." it was the choice of squirtle charmander or bulbasaur.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Name: Swift

Appearance: Dark brown hair. Wears grey hoody and back pants. Dark brown eyes. Wears red headphones

Personality: Quiet, Likes Music, Protective, Charming and Clever

Goals: To explore the whole world and see every Pokémon there ever was
-------------------------------------------------------------
Swift woke up in his bedroom. His parents were at work, as usual. Swift back-flipped through the window and landed on his feet. He saw Elijah, "Hello, Professor. Can I choose my starter Pokémon?" He then noticed that the professor gave him a Pokeball. Little did Swift know, there was a Garchomp in it.

He noticed the two other trainers within the lab as well. He walked up to them, "Hey, I see you guys are starting your Pokémon Journey as well? If so, my Name is Elijah. If you would like we could travel together?" Elijah asked nervously. He was never the best at making friends in school, so hopefully he could make a change now. He looked back out the door, what awaited him out there? He wanted to face all 8 gyms and enter the Pokémon League like his father did. Now, the legacy was passed onto him.

he smiled at elijah and swift "Yeah sure why not i i...prefer not to travel alone..." The professor was getting slightly frustrated"Eriko please choose a starter" eriko turned and scratched his head nervously"Uhh yeah sorry...umm i choose charmander.." he picked up the pokeball and called charmander out"Lets do our best shall we?" the charmander jumped in his arms.

Name: Kora

Appearance: short black hair and different colored eyes, one blue and one green. Wears a grey t-shirt with a Bulbasaur on it, and black pants, grey and blue sneakers.

Personality: Shy, likes to be alone, scared of being crowded

Goal: To find the real owner for a hurt Pichu that she found in a trash can
Rp:
Kora slid down the stairs of her house and outside, the little Pichu leaping down the stairs, her little Bulbasaur following too. She put Bulbasaur in his pokeball and held the tiny Pichu in her arms. She was going to head to the lab to play with the Pokémon there.

As Elijah, Swift, and Eriko were walking out of the Professor's Lab, A girl that appeared to be a little younger then him, ran straight into him. Elijah fell back first onto the ground. The girl had a Pichu in her arms and looked like she was in a hurry. He helped her up and started speaking to her, "Sorry about bumping into you." Elijah said. "By the way, I don't think I caught your name?" He looked back at Swift, that Garchomp looked really, really strong. He turned back to the girl with a Pichu, she had a Bulbasaur on her shirt, and a Pokeball that didn't seem to be Pichu's, she must have gotten Bulbasaur, and Eriko had gotten Charmander. He scanned the surrounding area, he wondered who had gotten Squirtle?

he looked at swift and his garchomp "Oh wow i love him! he is so cool isnt he charmander soon charmander soon we will battle him! your awesome garchomp" he said excitingly he looked down at the girl noticing a pichu next to her "Hey ive seen that pichu before....but not with you it was with a short black haired boy i saw him a few days ago" he said in a serious tone

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Gar, Garchomp, Gar." Said Garchomp, "He says thank you, by the way, name's Swift." He said calmly as Garchomp looked at Charmander. Charmander seemed to be admiring Garchomp, as if Garchomp was his role model, "I think Charmander wants to be Garchomp's apprentice, Mister, uhhhh...what's your name?" He asked curiously. Meanwhile, Garchomp seemed to be wandering aroun, Charmander seemed to be following him.

"My name is Eriko Usoma Nice to meet you! and as you see thats my new little buddy charmander! and yeah seems like charmander likes garchomp" he smiled he turned to elijah "So what pokemon did the professor give you?" he asked curiously

Elijah took the Pokeball out from his belt and tossed it in the air. Scyther came out of the ball. "Here it is..." Elijah responded. "The Professor gave me him, since there was no other Pokémon left." Scyther turned his head away from Elijah and the rest. " Oh yeah, the Professor told me that Scyther seems to be self-centered and doesn't really like people, he told me it would be a challenge to befriend it, but I'll do it." He said confidently. Then Scyther eyed Garchomp, Garchomp the same. Seems there was a rivalry now...

"uh! Amazing" he said in a surpising voice"I hear you can evolve scyther through a metal coat it evolves into a scizor i know you too will be friends..." he looks at scyther then garchomp charmander walks towards scyther"Char char charmander!" the scyther would turn his head away

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Charmander frowned cause Scyther gave him the cold shoulder, "Hey! Elijah, how about a battle?" Garchomp was instantly in battle position. Garchomp used Earthquake and Draco Meteor. Dracoquake. A light shaped as a dragon came out of the dragon and made the earth shake. Scyther was completely damaged. Garchomp was running as fast as a race car. It was running really fast so it can dodge Scyther's moves.

Scyther started to battle recklessly not following Elijah's orders at all. "Scyther! Listen to me! You won't be able to hit Garchomp when he's at that speed! We need to slow him down! Scyther just acted like he didn't here and kept firing Air Slash after Air Slash. Finally, one of them hit doing a good amount of damage. Since he was stopped by that Air Slash, Scyther used X-Scissor to deliver another blow to Garchomp, a dust cloud appeared and Elijah couldn't tell if that attack finished Garchomp or not.

charmander hid behind erikos leg as it was trembling "Dont worry charmander..." eriko picked up charmander and comfort him"Since you like garchomp lets cheer him on yeah? Go garchomp!" he shouted "Char charmander" it was happy and cheering garchomp in its battle against scyther

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
A shadow appeared behind Scyther, "Outrage and Draco Meteor! Dracorage!" Garchomp summoned powerful meteors which hit Scyther strongly. Garchomp then started to hit Scyther repeatedly with Outrage. Garchomp then ued Earthquake which delivered a really heavy damage to Scyther. Garchomp heard Eriko, Charmander and Swift cheering him on. Garchomp had a white glow in its eyes. Dragon Claw was learned! Garchomp hit Scyther strongly with Dragon Claw. Scyther was thrown into a tree. Garchomp charged at Scyther and began using Dragon Claw repeatedly. Garchomp activated its Rough Skin ability, just in case Scyther hits it. Scyther is damaged.

Elijah watched in horror as Scyther was terribly beat up and trashed around the battlefield. There's no way Scyther sur.." He thought. Just then Scyther burst out of the trees, and used Quick Scissor, Quick Attack and X-Scissor, and launched Garchomp across the field and into a river. Scyther must have lived on 1 hp. He wondered the outcome of that attack.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Garchomp jumped out of the river and used Dragon Claw on Scyther, launching him into a boulder. Scyther fainted, "Great job, Garchomp!" He said as he gave Garchomp a Full Restore on Garchomp. Swift threw a Max Revive to Elijah, "That was a great battle, let's do it again, sometime." He said as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Charmander jumped out of erikos arms and ran to garchomp jumping up and down "You two did great seems like that charmander likes your garchomp! this will be a great journey i know it will!" he said confidently

Kora bent down to play with a little pikachu who had wondered up to her. "Hi there, little pikachu!" She smiled, rubbing a little red circle on its cheek. It's eyes snapped open and screamed: "PIKAAAAAACHUUUU!" Sammy leapt back as it shocked her badly. "Ahhh!" She shouted.

She shook her hand back and forth before sighing. "Sorry, Pikachu..." Kora sighed. The pikachu leapt away and she sighed, taking Bulbasaur out of its pokeball. Bulbasaur seemed like the only one who kept her company. (PS: Sorry about writing Sammy in the last post. My sister just said that, and I wrote it.)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(It's ok but don't post 2 times in a row)
"Thanks! Looks like Charmander chose Garchomp as its permanent master." Joked Swift, "So, I gotta ask...what's the first gym?" Heasked curiously as he put his hands behind his head.

Elijah shook Swift's hand. "That was a great battle!" Exclaimed Elijah. "Your Garchomp is very strong, I can't believe is just a Starter Pokémon!" Elijah looked over at Scyther, he went and healed him. "We'll become friends some day..." Elijah said to Scyther confidently. Scyther shook his head and looked away. Elijah sighed, he turned back to Swift and Eriko. "The first gym is in Pewter City, and the leader is Brock. Guess we should be going?" he asked patiently.

Pichu, timid as he was, waddled back to Kora. She smiled and picked him up, covered her eyes with her Bulbasaur hoodie, and walked out the door. With Pichu and Bulbasaur, she thought with confidence, We can beat anything in our way! She ran down the path that lead to the lab and back, and Bulbasaur was collecting berries with his vines. He handed the girl one and she smiled, taking it from Bulbasaur. She started to crunch down on it as she walked

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yep." He aid calmly. Meanwhile, Garchomp extended his hand for a handshake with Scyther, but realized that Scyther's blades were sharp, so he just backed his hand away, "I think Garchomp would just sweep Brock's Pokémon. He is fully evolved." He said calmly

I know I should be starting the gyms... she thought, shaking her head sadly. But that would mean I would need to get more Pokémon, and I don't want to get more. I'm satisfied with Bulbasaur and Pichu. She took off the hood and clutched Pichu tighter. Kora realized she was in the woods now, and she looked around for any wild Pokémon that could hurt her. "Ohhh, I hate the woods..." She muttered nervously

he looked around"Where did that girl go with her pichu?" he asked curiously "i was going to ask for a battle since i haven't done it myself yet i would love to experience it..and yeah swift i suppose garchomp could be more charmanders role model haha" he laughed

"I think we have a good shot at it." He looked at Scyther, just as always he looked away. As they walked down the path they stop and took a break near a pond. Elijah heard a wailing, he looked over to a Seel with its tail caught between two rocks. Elijah didn't have a choice. He dove in and got it unstuck. The Seel seemed to like Elijah so he caught it and now his first Pokémon caught was a Seel!

She looked up at a Kakuna that had hung itself from a large oak tree. "That's amazing!" She smiled. Then it started to rumble. And shine. Uh oh. The Kakuna was evolving. After it became its new form, it looked around. Immediately it spotted Kora, and got ready to chase her, and Kora started to run. Out of the woods and onto the sidewalk on the other side of the path was how far it chased her. Bulbasaur had almost been left behind, and Pichu was still shivering, clutched in her arms.

eriko walked up but before heading he noticed a pidgey pecking on the floor"Look charmander its a pidget this is our first battle so go charmander!" charmander stood in front the pidgey stood up and jumped back it looked like it wanted to battle too"Use tackle" eriko shouted charmander hit pidgey with a direct hit pidgey got back up and used gust charmander was blown back into eriko "Charmander you okay?" he looked at eriko and nodded "Okay ember go.." it was a direct hit and pidgey fainted"Here it goes! go pokeball" he threw it and caught pidgey he held up the pokeball "We caught our first pokemon!" he said happily

Kora sighed and uttered, "Do all Pokémon hate me? I mean, Bulbasaur and Pichu like me, but all the others hate me..." She looked up and saw a kid with a charmander and she ran up to him. "Hello!" She smirked at the kid, Bulbasaur holding the berries in his vines.

Elijah was soaked from diving in to save the Seel, he walked to Eriko and Charmander. "Hey Charmander, do you think you could dry me off?" Elijah asked. Charmander shot and ember at him, and he flew backwards into a bush. "well, at least I'm dry.." He muttered. He noticed the girl with the Pichu was here. "Oh Hello there.." Elijah said still picking branches out of his hair. Do you plan on traveling with us?" he asked curiously.

"Hi oh your the girl with the pichu arent you?" he asked curiously he then noticed a large pokemon coming at full speed he stood in front"Come on charmander.." it stood infront ready to battle"Use ember" it fired but the hit was missed"Again" he shouted charmander charged up his ember he fired it and it turned to flamethrower the pokemon backed off and flew back"Awesome charmander you learned lets see.." he looked in his book of moves"Ah flamethrower" he smiled he turned to the girl "Are you okay my name is eriko by the way.."

"I'm Kora. Nice to meet you." She smiled as Pichu leapt out of her arms and looked at Eriko's charmander. Bulbasaur, always so kind, handed Kora another berry. "So, you chose Charmander?" She uttered, crunching down on the berry.

"Yep i chose him cause i knew he was the right friend i see you chose bulbasaur its cute! that pichu looks really scared where did you find it?" he asked curiously

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Meanwhile, Swift was walking a bit until he saw the crew, "Hey guys! Looks like you've caught some Pokémon, right?" He asked curiously, "Well, there's this Absol who keeps using Attract on Garchomp for some reason. It's not working though." He pointed to an Absol which seemed interested in Garchomp, "You guys think I should catch it?" He asked curiously.

Kora looked down at Pichu and patted his head softly. "I found him in a box, in a trash can in Pewter City. I normally travel a lot, you know. I'm trying to find his owner." the young girl held out Bulbasaur's Pokeball and muttered, "Bulbasaur, return."

"In a trash can? thats awful!" he looked at swift "that absol looks strong yeah why don't you catch it it seems to like garchomp so much!" he laughed jokingly

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Okay" He said as he used a Pokeball he got at the professor's lab. Absol was caught! He knew Absol would be caught easily just for Garchomp, "Are we any closer to Pewter City?" He asked curiously. Meanwhile, Many other female Pokémon were trying to use Attract on Garchomp. Swift saw them but didn't capture them.

Status
Not open for further replies.