• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey Through The Kalos Region!

Zorro chuckled a bit at Pip's flustered expression, but he was just giving his fur for Pip to hold and snuggle with. Togetoge trilled, until she got hugged. She was silent for a moment, until she decided she liked the hug, hugging back and trilling happily.

Angel wondered out loud in awe: "Togetoge never hugs anybody else but me and Zorro... She must like you then," she said the last part happily. She then explained: "Togetoge is a Fairy-Type, Spike Ball Pokemon, Togepi. She likes to spread her happiness whenever she feels the emotions of others are lackluster. If she doesn't spread her happiness, the ensuing negative emotions will harm her mentality and emotions, so I let her do her thing until she's done."

"Really?" Sylvia gasped in awe. "Wow, that's cool! And yeah, I know all about Togepi. Once, I had a trip to go to Johto with my little sister. She ended up getting a Togepi Egg, but she gave it to me to care for. Unfortunately, I had to return the Egg to Professor Elm, but he promised to send me a lot of data on Togepi. Sure, Professor Elm's a bit absentminded, but it's really nice getting to know Togepi and the general nature of many Fairy-types. I heard that there was a Fairy-type here in Kalos that looks like cotton candy!" Sylvia exclaimed. She continued rambling on and on about how she loved Fairy-types, eventually moving on to the biological entity inside of them giving them their magic-like power.

Pip, meanwhile, continued to snuggle with Zorro. He blushed bashfully and closed his eyes, trying to calm down.

Of course, as soon as he did that, he fell asleep. Thus, he took Sylvia with him. Sylvia had suddenly felt tired, so she put Togetoge down and carefully laid herself to sleep on the pavement.

Those two were a... unique pair.

Angel listened on in wonder with how much she knew about Fairy-Types. She finally found an intellectual equal! When she began to sleep, she had to stifle a giggle and picked her baby Pokemon back up. Togetoge, now tired from the expelling her happiness, fell asleep in her arms. Zorro couldn't help himself but to fall asleep, too. Angel, feeling the sensation of sleep overtake her, laid down as well and fell asleep. After all, she only got an hour of sleep for the past couple of nights, so a nap shouldn't be all that bad.

Jonathan watched everything that went on without anybody or anything else to observe. He looked outside, noticing the dark blue sky lined with stars, and decided to lead everyone to a Pokémon Center. He put Angel and Sylvia, along with their Pokémon, on Gogoat and walked to the Pokémon Center alongside his brave Grass-Type. "That... was even weirder than I imagined," he said to Gogoat.
"Go-go-GO," his Gogoat replied. 'Well, you've seen weirder. Even I have.'
"You're right, buddy," Jonathan confirmed as a smirk ran across his face. He arrived at the building and gave Gogoat orders. "Stay here with these two for now while I get a room for the others, okay?" Gogoat made a sort of neigh in response, Jonathan petting its fur. "That's a good girl," he whispered softly, walking out of the building and back toward the battlefield.

Angel twitched when Jonathan put her on Gogoat, but she was still for the most part. Since she was a light sleeper from the insomnia, she woke up a bit during the ride. She saw the beautiful stars lighting up the sky as she dozed off again, her Pokemon sounding sleepily on the goat Pokemon's grassy pelt. She wanted to get up, but the Gogoat was so comfortable, she just couldn't afford to lose this kind of sleep. She held on to her Pokemon tightly and dozed off again, happy to finally get some sleep.

Alex soon felt left out, before she could answer Angel. So she just kind of waved bye, as if to say she was going off on her own for a while. As she was on her own for now, taking a trip through the route lonely, she sat down with Chespin, thinking to herself.

Did I really meet friends? They don't seem to act like friends...I feel to be getting no attention at all! Not attention like doing something for people to look at you...Like no one wants to be or talk with me at all. Maybe if I just go on my own, no one will need to worry about making me feel in the group.

So that's when she took Chespin up and went walking with him, telling him what was on her mind. Chespin had nodded, knowing what she meant. He noticed it too, but with him and the other Pokemon. From there, they conversed, continuing their walk.

Isabella noticed Alex's concern and left the battlefield area, finding Alex a moment later. She had to jog to catch up to her, and when she did, she rested her head on Alex's shoulder. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'm here to talk to you if you need it," she comforted reassuringly, showing her evident concern for her new friend.

Alex soon was met with Isabella, who had rested her head on Alexa's shoulder, which made her shudder a bit. Then she heard Isabella's question, and she calmed down.

"Nothing. I just wanted to get some fresh air. I mean, battling kind of scares me..." said Alex, with a sideways glance about the Lucario incident when she was a kid.

Zack's attention was turned to Alex, whose stand on battles scaring her was a surprise to him. Zack had to admit, he never met someone who didn't enjoy a Pokemon battle.

However, Zack wasn't gonna judge the girl for it. And felt the need to say something.

"Oh, well that's good to know. If you are ever uncomfortable and there is anything I can do to help, let me know." Zack offered, a weak one knowing his goal would put himself in a lot of battles. What if Alex was uncomfortable each time? Did he want to put her in that position? Zack had to consider her feelings and didn't want to cause her panic attacks when he challenged the gyms.

"Oh, I can just step out of the room while you battle." Alex said, trying to make him feel better.

Strangely, when she started talking to Zack, she started fiddling with her thumbs, and her face got hot. She felt uncomfortable around him, but she didn't know why.

Last edited:
"Whatever is easier for you. I may not be able to relate to disliking Pokemon battles, but I respect your honesty and will try to avoid getting into a fight with everything I see, for you sake." Zack offered, but he noticed Alexis seemed...off.

Am I making her uncomfortable? Darn it Zack one of the first people you meet and already she finds it hard to be around you. Get your act together!

"Oh, n-no, battle however much you like! It bothers only me, so I'll avoid it. No reason to have a friend avoid it." Alex said, as she put two defensive hands in the air, and gave a sheepish smile, as sweat dripped down her face.

She hadn't any idea why she was acting so nervous, but she was sure not to make a bad impression.

Isabella hugged Alex, hearing her conversation with Zack. "If anything makes you uncomfortable, my friend, let me know, okay?" she asked. "I'm here for you, and if you need me, I'll be there," she confirmed.
Jonathan looked at the group and wanted to note the sky, but he figured that the others would notice it sooner or later. So he simply smiled. "I understand that others are uncomfortable with Pokémon battles, Alex, and I'm sorry about what happened earlier. Luckily, I'm not challenging the Gyms this time, or else I'm pretty sure it would scare even Zack!" he said, trying to describe his tense battles from when he got his Badges.
Talonflame came out of her ball and cawed. "Ta!! Lahn-FLAE!!" it cried.
Jonathan stroked the Fire-Flying Type's back and smiled. "You're really something else, you know?" he smiled, recalling his past journey.

"I understand. Thank you." Zack said to Alex with a smile before he heard Jonathan's comment.

"Hah! Nothing scares me. Me and Shinx are fearless, right buddy?" Zack said to Shinx who grinned and nodded in kind while resting on his shoulder. Gym Battles were no joke, but Zack felt he was up to the challenge.

"That's awesome, Zack! It seems to me that you and Shinx have a strong bond already, huh?" he asked. "But, as a soon-to-be powerful, noble Trainer, battles are no joke," he said, making the mood a bit more serious. "You've always got to hit 'em fast and hit 'em hard, as I've always said. But battles with friends and friendly rivals are always a good way to lighten up on my favorite activity of all! You and Shinx can be great someday, Zack, just like Diantha!" he encouraged.
The boy then threw four Poke Balls in the air, letting out his Greninja, Aegislash, Gogoat and Heliolisk. Each Pokémon sounded their battle cry and showed themselves to the new Trainer. "This team here is something you can accomplish, Zack. You can bond with Pokemon and help them grow strong. It takes a lot of work, though," he added, silencing for the moment.
Isabella smiled at her brother. "All of that is true for anyone who doesn't battle, either," she added, directing her conversation toward everyone there. "You can accomplish so much more than what you have now, and now matter how hard you work, the rewards of your efforts will be great."

Last edited:
"Oh quit congratulating yourself." Alex said jokingly to Jonathan before the small talk, with a small joking smile.

Jonathan was sure...something. He was a little bit into himself, but he would always think of others and how they feel. Zack on the other hand was completely encouraging, and would go to the end of the earth, just to make sure his friends were happy and satisfied.

Zack heard all of Jonathan's advice and gave a nod, thankful for the tips.

I'll be a great Pokemon trainer, just like Diantha.

"Thanks, and I will form my own team. And we'll beat anyone in our path, no matter how strong they are. It won't be easy, but if it were there would be no reason to do it." Zack said with a competitive grin, Shinx nodding in kind.

Jonathan smirked at Alex's statement, not choosing to reply as he walked toward Zack and greeted him with a hand. "Well, we'll have to see about that at the League, Zack. And that conference is one tough cookie for anybody," he said confidently.
Isabella looked at Alex. "My brother's always talking about how others can achieve what he did for Kalos," she told the Performer. "He's been a real role model for me when I was growing up, and while he may refer to himself as to make himself look good quite a bit, he's a great... man, once you get to know him." Isabella was still getting used to the fact that, now that Jonathan was older, he wasn't a child anymore. "And I've lived with him for almost a decade," she added, chuckling.
Each of Jonathan's Pokémon greeted Shinx kindly and gave inspirational words to help the unevolved Electric Type. They all had said one thing in general that they'd assume Shinx would never forget: 'Being strong is tough work. You've got to keep pushing through and never give up. You'll be strong one day, bud. Just you wait.'

Alex wasn't too sure about Isabella's words.

"More or less. He seems to talk about himself a lot, but he does make others feel good about their dreams. But most people do it more, to be honest." Alex said, feeling a bit guilty about what she said.

But to be honest, she wasn't that guilty.

Shinx smiled at the kind words and returned with a nod in kind.

Zack listened and gave a nod. "I know that. The League is the best trainers in the region competing for the top prize. I'm not going in with the assumption they are gonna be cupcakes. I know there will be stiff competition." Zack said, which made him think of both Jonathan...and that snobbish girl earlier.

Much as I hate to say it, she showed more initial promise than me. No doubt I'll be seeing her again, and I'll be ready. Like I'll be ready to face you if the time comes Jonathan...

Sylvia groaned and opened her eyes, slowly waking up. "Nngh... what...?" she murmured, blinking slowly. The pain in her ankle was gone, but she didn't realize that right away.

Pip woke up, too. However, as he was upset his sleep had been disturbed, he attempted to go back to sleep and snuggled even more with Zorro.

Angel's insomnia had kept her quite restless, even when she was asleep. She was tossing and turning and, when Sylvie finally woke up, her eyes widened as she jolted awake. She sighed and shook her head, hating the fact that her body tends to have spasms when waking up... I think it might've been due to her mother's Alolan Raichu... Either way, he can't wake up without looking like she got a nightmare. She looked around to see her Pokemon were sound asleep and that Sylvie had woken up. She rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes and asked: "I remember being carried by a Pokemon over here... Maybe that's what happened..." She looked at the Pokemon Center, then to the general direction of the battlefield, and sighed.

Jonathan looked up at the sky, then returned his team. "It's pretty dark, and I've already dropped off Angel and Sylvia at the Pokemon Center. I think we should go there for tonight and rest up. We'll start off by heading South from here to head to Santalune tomorrow morning, okay? Just outside of there is a great place to perform," he recalled, remembering that Olivia's first Showcase was in that very hall.
Isabella smiled. "I'm ready for anything!" she smiled, nuzzling Eevee. "Here we go!" she proclaimed.

"Sounds like a plan." Zack said with a grin, Shinx nodding in agreement. Once they've rested up and regrouped, then they could begin their journey. Zack could hardly contain his excitement.

Angel shook her head and reached into her purse for a tiny notebook with a pen attached to it. After sitting comfortably on a bench, she began to draw Zorro and Pip snuggling cutely with each other. She couldn't help but make such a moment be remembered through the sands of time. Although, she only had a gel pen, she did a surprisingly good job at outlining the fellow Pokemon. She made a few mistakes here and there, but it'll all be fixed once she put shading and color to it. On the other page of her notebook was her diary, which she kept hidden from everyone, including her Pokemon, unless they were good enough to know about the inner thoughts that swooped around aimlessly throughout her head. Togetoge was too young to understand such things, but Zorro was smart enough. He would, however, tell people what was in her diary, so she usually kept it to herself.

"I'm going to stay up for now. But you go and rest, I've got some work to do." Alex said, as she waved goodbye, and walked farther into the forest with Chespin.

After a long while of walking, she felt into the shrub, in search of Pokemon. But something her her head from behind as she searched, and she turned around to see it was a rawest berry. She picked it up, and soon , a Fletchling landed on her arm, pecking at the rawest berry hungrily. She continued to find more berries, and continued to feed it to him, until Fletchling didn't eat any more, and nudged it's body against her chest, happy to be fed.

"Fletch..." it said, as he relaxed on her arm.

Alex then sat down, and pulled out a Pokeball, hoping the Fletchling wasn't looking. She quickly tapped it with her Pokeball, and it went in, startled. But the Pokeball shook a few times, before settling, and that's when Alex knew she had caught it. She hugged her Pokeball, happy she had caught new Pokemon. Then she sent Fletchling out. She talked to him and Chespin, and told Fletchling some stuff about her. Then they ate some more, and they even danced a little. But before they knew it, Alex had fallen asleep, hugging Chespin like a stuffed animal, while Fletchling cuddled up with them.

Sylvia watched Pip and chuckled. "I think Pip has a crush on Zorro," she told Angel. "And yes, we both know Zorro is a boy, but Pip doesn't care. Although..." she watched Pip, suddenly looking a little sad. "I don't know if Zorro can share Pip's feelings."

Pip knew this, but despite that, he wanted to stay with Zorro. Even if he didn't like him back, they could still be friends... akin to brothers, even.

Sylvia sighed, feeling Pip's emotions mix and churn inside of him. "Sorry, buddy." She glanced at Angel, drawing. "You like art too? Wow, looks like I'm not the only art nerd around! Thank goodness! Although, since I'm a Pokemon Professor-in-training, I guess I'm an art nerd, a band nerd, and just a plain old nerd, huh?" she chuckled calmly. It was unlike her to be calm, but she was just that tired. Besides, she needed to at least pretend to be calm in order to stay professional as a Professor.

"Alright, see you later." Zack said as he began to walk to the Pokemon Center, though Shinx glanced back at Alex. Seemed she was concerned about whether or not the girl would be okay. Zack sensed this.

"She'll be fine buddy, just taking a walk in the woods. There's nothing to worry about." Zack said as Shinx would nod, though she kept the direction of where Alex walked in the back of her mind. The pair arrived at the Pokemon Center, Zack set Shinx down.

"I'll be in the restroom, wait here and don't cause any trouble." Zack said before he entered the bathroom. Angel and Sylvia were in the Pokemon Center like Jonathan said, but Shinx couldn't just ignore Alex going off on her own as Shinx would bolt out and head towards the woods in the direction Alex walked in. Shinx explored for a bit before she found Alex asleep, with a Chespin and a Fletchling right by her side.

Shinx smiled at this.

Angel chuckled, replying about her art. "Actually, I haven't drawn in months. The fact that it comes naturally to me is awesome. Normally, I start something, take a long break from it, and come back with a fresher mind and I do better at it from not doing it. It's weird, but cool. As for Zorro...." she paused, thinking before continuing.

"I'm pretty sure Zorro doesn't care, although he still acts like a Wild Pokemon at times. He may not seem like one now, but during battles he's brutal... He got hurt in a battle from a weak move, and that's when it usually goes wrong. I have to step into the battle to stop him from hurting the opponent too much. His instincts from when he was in Laverre City were still in him, even after we caught him. Because of this, he can be a bit of a cruel Pokemon. But I know he doesn't want to hurt anybody. His instincts force him to though, and that's upsetting him more than anything. He doesn't know how to control himself, and he probably never will, since the strong emotions of being wild are still within him, and his instincts have a tight grip on his behavior, never ceasing," her eyes were soft and sad at this point. She felt bad for her Pokemon, and yet couldn't do anything about it. They've tried a lot of things to help him get over his insane instincts, but they never worked, not even letting up these horrible acts. She sighed, keeping her emotions in check before she breaks down into tears again. She heard a Shinx leave and their trainer going into the bathroom, recognizing him, but never took her mind off the subject that they were talking about.

"If there ever will be a relationship between Pip and Zorro, it will be hard on Zorro. Not because he's not gay, he's actually bi, but his instincts cause him to go after girl Pokemon more so, making it harder for him to enjoy company with males, even if they were just friends. Plus, his instincts on being brutal in any given situation scares him because he knows he could potentially hurt the people and Pokemon he cares about, and with a drop of a hat. You don't want to see him when he's like that... It even scares me, and I've been living around Dark-Types my whole life."

Last edited:
Sylvia nodded. "That does sound sad, but maybe it's not the fact that he can't do anything about it, but it's the fact that he's afraid to do anything about it. I've gotten a bit of experience with field research, being a Trainer and all. But I'd like to study Zorro, if that's alright with you," she told Angel. "I'd be more than happy to help him get over this fear. Instincts are definitely strong influences over our actions, but maybe we can train him to change that impulse of his. And while it's true that Pip is actually pan, not just bi, when he sets his eyes on someone, he usually doesn't let go. It's only happened once, with this female Sylveon who used Attract on him, and since then he had been in love with her. Unfortunately, she and her Trainer were only challenging my little sister's Gym at the time and left. Pip was heartbroken. He does find lots of Pokemon attractive, but he never really falls in love with them unless he senses real, true goodness in their hearts. I trust Zorro despite his actions, instincts, and wild heart. And I know Pip does, too. All we need to do is help him. It sounds like you've tried a whole lot to help him, but maybe you could give me a shot," she suggested.

Jonathan headed out to the woods as well. He had a thought in his head, and he needed to ponder it alone. Jarrel was evidently in oblivion at the moment, and Isabella was busy snuggling with Fennekin, so he left them unnoticed.
As he went into the woods, he saw Alex, her Chespin, a Fletchling, and... "Zack's Shinx?" he asked curiously. He walked up to them and noticed that they were asleep. "Go, Gogoat," he mumbled. Gogoat hoisted them on her back and began walking toward the Pokemon Center. Once she arrived, they spotted Angel, Sylvia, Zorro and Pip. Gogoat laid Alex and he two companions on the couch and Jonathan let Shinx on the ground beside Alex. "There," he said.
He then thought to himself, Where ARE Olivia and Miles?

Angel smiled, but shrugged. "You can study him if you want. But we've tried everything. We even gave him to a guy who was a 'master at breaking Pokemon' and making them more tame. It didn't work, and the guy had to go to the hospital... This guy, who had tamed fully evolved Wild Pokemon like Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Rhyperior, Rapidash, Feraligatr, Salamence, and more to name a few, got his butt whooped by a small fox. I think those instincts are there to keep himself safe, but because he's practically a teenager in his life cycle right now, it's getting worse. It's not just an impulse now. It's like when someone has Tourette's Syndrome, which my brother has. It's like the need to sneeze and it happens. It's probably a brain disorder. His illusion powers are more powerful than a regular Zorua's since Zorua are only capable of making themselves look different and maybe change their surroundings just a tad. He's able to create full creatures that can think and act almost independently. And on the note of your Pokemon, I'm so sorry. I don't think it has ever happened to us, but Zorro usually hides his emotions really well. He could even act like he's sleeping, when I know better," she said, that last part directed right toward Zorro. Zorro, his ears being perked slightly and listening in on their conversation of him, suddenly found himself blushing from embarrassment from being caught eavesdropping. But Angel didn't exactly mind too much and kept drawing the duo.

She saw a Gogoat and Jonathan come back with Alex, her Pokemon, and the guy's Shinx from earlier. She looked at them inquiringly and went back to her conversation with Sylvie.

Sylvia smiled at her. "Well, it's always worth a shot." She got up and stood normally when it hit her that her ankle no longer hurt. "Oh hey, my ankle's okay! Oh! That reminds me! Pip, wake up, we need to take our medication."

Pip gave Sylvia a slight, tired glare, before getting up and waddling over to her. 'Why do we gotta do this?' he asked exasperatedly.

Sylvia gave Pip his pill, a small white tablet. "Because, they're our painkillers. Now here, drink this," she said, giving him a bowl of water. Pip popped the pill into his mouth at the same time as Sylvia, and when Sylvia drank from her glass of water, Pip swallowed the pill and dunked himself face-first into the bowl of water, drinking from it and washing the medicine down.

They finished at the same time and Sylvia happily took Pip's empty bowl from him, then striding over to Zorro to gently wake him up. "Heya, buddy. Wakey-wakey," she cooed, giggling a little bit. "You wanna battle?"

Zorro, having been awake already and chuckled when Sylvia tried to wake him, stretched and got up. He yipped at her happily, his tail wagging cutely. He really wanted to battle, since it's been forever since he had last felt the surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins. Angel, sighing that Zorro will have to battle, put away her notebook and pen and got up. She let Zorro decide, since Sylvia asked him, and when he agreed she held up her finger. She went to the girl's bathroom and switched out her dress for dancing clothes. She might as well rock this set of clothes, since she hasn't worn them in quite awhile. She walked out, being in a skin-tight dancing suit. Zorro, happy to see that Angel is allowing this, hopped about cutely and made an adorable attempt at doing the most famous dancing move: putting his left paw on his hip, while his right one repeatedly goes across and down his chest and then swinging it back up while swinging his hips back and forth. One could tell right away that these Pokemon and her trainer were very dance-oriented. Togetoge felt the dance in the air and trilled about happily after waking up, twirling on her toe.

Sylvia gasped and hopped up and down childishly. "That's so cute! Okay, let's go do this thing!" she exclaimed. Pip gave Zorro a smirk. Despite having a crush on the adorable Zorua, he wasn't going to go easy.

"C'mon!" she exclaimed. "There's a battlefield behind the Pokemon Center! There always is!" Sylvia grabbed her things, put on a watch of some sort and pressed some buttons on Zorro's translation headband, then led the way behind the Pokemon Center.

Angel picked up Togetoge and walked with Sylvia to the battlefield. She looked at the device curiously, guessing what its function could be. She asked: "You're not going to make him wear that thing the entire time we battle, oui? It will mess up his coordination."

Zorro didn't exactly care, but he didn't want the thing on his head again. He would probably laugh, and seeing how he came from Kalos, maybe the chip wasn't the wrong chip. He did notice that some Pokemon in Alola had a different accent to their Poke-Tongues than the ones in other regions. He ran to one of the sides of the battlefield, ready to take this silly Piplup on. If Pip was as strong as he thought, then maybe he could fight his instincts enough to have a crush on him. He really liked the Piplup, but his instincts kept him from having a male crush. Maybe this battle could do it. Hopefully, he doesn't go all out like last time. He'll just have to be careful and dodge things, and make sure not to go awry.

"Don't worry about it. He does technically have to wear it around his head, but if you want, I can quickly switch it out to make it just go around his ear. This one isn't the same translator band. I can disable that function, but it's meant to really give me a good feel for how he moves. Then, the data is sent into this wristband of mine and I can insert the flash drive into my computer in order to begin Zorro's analysis," Sylvia explained. "If you want, I can also put some music on for you guys. It'll be really cool for a battle, anyway, to listen to music as we fight."

Angel thought about it for a second and nodded. When Zorro heard about the ear band, he shrugged and ran toward Sylvia, ready for the analysis band. His ears twitched, getting all the energy out of them so it'll be easier to put it on him. Angel smiled at the idea of music, but shook her head. She explained: "Well, we would like that, but our surprise is picking up beats that nobody could hear and then using those beats against them. When they get the idea of the beat, we switch it up. Having music playing kind of defeats the purpose of our training, not to be rude or anything."

"Oh, it's no biggee!" Sylvia exclaimed, waving it off. "Go ahead and use that mental music of yours, but I warn you, we're not easy prey. Now then, for your earband..." Sylvia said, bending down to Zorro's level and rummaging through her purse. She took off his headband and attached the device in the middle to a smaller piece of fabric, then stretched it around his ear. It was loose and soft, comfortable to the touch. Though, it wasn't too loose, because otherwise it'd fall off. Sylvia tucked the longer headband into her bag and stood up. "Okay, that should be everything." She calibrated her wristband and nodded. "We're good to go!"

Jonathan frowned. A battle in the middle of the night wasn't smart, but Alex was asleep so for now it was fine to him. He knew Zack had to be somewhere, but he had to go to the restroom. He went inside and found the boy, so he gently grabbed Shinx after exiting and reentered the bathroom. "This little fella seems to like Alex, Zack," Jonathan said. "I don't know why, of course. Hey, Zack, after you beat Viola, I challenge you to a battle, okay?" he asked.

Isabella looked up, and she didn't see anyone, thus becoming nervous. She walked out of the building, Eevee by her side. She walked to the Pokemon Center and found Alex asleep on a couch. Sylvia and Angel were probably there as well, but she had no idea where they were. She heard Jonathan's voice from the bathroom, but she wondered where Zack was.

Last edited: