• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey Through the Kalos Region! Discussion

Can I join?

Name: Winter
Appearance: Black everything (For some reason I'm obsessed with black)
Personality: Quiet and really nice
Pokémon So Far: Charmander, Greninja
Starter Choice: Already have 2
Other:
Future Team: Charizard(Y), Greninja, Lucario(Shiny & Aura), Umbreon, Talonflame, and Richu

How would you already have a Greninja? A parent or a sibling give you a Pokemon? I would expect a Froakie to evolve during an adventure, especially if you're just starting out, unless this Greninja went on an adventure with someone else beforehand.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
How would you already have a Greninja? A parent or a sibling give you a Pokemon? I would expect a Froakie to evolve during an adventure, especially if you're just starting out, unless this Greninja went on an adventure with someone else beforehand.
Ok I agree with you l, but pichu you haven’t even signed up for this xD

Also, I'm kinda wondering what the "Shiny & Aura" means.... Yea, it's shiny, but aura??? Every Lucario can utilize their aura. So I'm a little confused by this addition.

Hello. I'm relatively new here, and this thread got my attention. May I join?

Name: Maka P.

Appearance: As shown in the Trainer card, she has a brown hair, with black eyes. She usually wears what is shown in the trainer card, green shirt paired with brown pants. She sometimes wear other clothes, but she always keeps her green scarf.

Personality: She is shown to be quiet girl who speaks only when needed. However, despite not really speaking, she thinks about A LOT of things, and tends to act weather then speak.

Pokémon So Far: Male Fletchling(Arrow), Female Gogoat(Gona), Male Smeargle(Smear)

Starter Choice: Already had starting pokemons.

Other: Maka hails from Santalune City, raised by the family of Pokebreeders that mainly deals with Gogoats and Mareeps. Maka recieved her Smeargle at her 6th birthday party in forms of an egg. When the egg hatched, she named the pokemon Smear, and they've been together ever since. Her Gogoat evolved from her Skiddo, which used to wonder around the Lumiose City before Maka, age 8, and her family visited the city for holidays. They found her all alone and wondering around without anyone to take care of her, so they took her in, giving her the name "Gona" Her Fletchling was the pokemon that she actually "caught" for the first time. When she was 10, she lured one Fletchling with a puffin made of Rawst berry and Rum berry, and trapped the Fletchling within the cage. Then she kept on throwing pokeball until it was caught. Since that day, Arrow does not even look at Rawst berry or Rum berry.

Future Team: Male Talonflame(Arrow), Female Gogoat(Gona), Male Smeargle(Smear), Male Dragalge(Dret),Female Klefki(Klang), Male Aurourus(Blue)

561066_trainercard-Maka_P..png

Last edited: