• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey Through the Kalos Region! Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Following the Ash model.

I don't recommend it, it hasn't worked out great for him so far.
LOL Ash: I'm gonna be a Pokémon Master! *gets less than 2 dozens of Pokémon for every region and failed in every region league. Me: give it up and hand the pokemon series protagonist title to red or some new guy that has an actual brain

She, as in Angel. I know my genders XD chill. But that was a part of her actual story on how she gets her Froakie. After getting 5 Pokemon on her team, she finds a Froakie, who had become mistrusting of humans. Sorry, but I'm not willing on changing her story.

It would also ruin the Froakie's personality if I did it that way, and his backstory. As well as including their interactions with each other, so sorry XD not changing it. And besides, that's the only part of the model she's going to follow. Besides that, she's very different XD

That's fair enough. Do what you want to do so long as its within the rules I say.

LOL Ash: I'm gonna be a Pokémon Master! *gets less than 2 dozens of Pokémon for every region and failed in every region league. Me: give it up and hand the pokemon series protagonist title to red or some new guy that has an actual brain

Nah, this time is different. The writers won't screw him over again. He can win!
-Me, every time he goes to a new region.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't have an issue with it. it just seems a little itty bit cliché but what do I know I'm an rper noob who depends on overtalking characters to give him a good (is actually horrible) reputation

Oh yes XD that's me every time XD and then I watch the first few episodes and I'm like "you know what... I've lost faith in these writers." XD and yes, I'm not denying its cliche, but I don't exactly care XD

Alright, guys, so do you want to head out of Lumiose once we all meet each other (you still have Alex and maybe Sylvia) and walk down Route 4, through the forest and to Santalune since we have a few gym battlers in this? And, there's also a little town outside of Santalune where a Showcase is held, for any Performers in the RP.

Yup :D Although, if she ever hears about any Dark or Fairy-Types, she won't hesitate to try to catch it. So she'll end up having some Pokemon not specified on her team, but she isn't going to be using them as her final Pokemon. She's going to be giving them to her father so they can be taken care of, and then transferred over to Alola when she goes back.

Name: Jack
Appearance: black cap with a yellow pokeball on it, a white t-shirt, a blue jacket, black jeans, a blue blackpack, and blue hair
Personality: Kind, Humorous, determined.
Pokemon so far: Aron, Dieno, Charmander, Shiny Gastly
Starter Choice: Charmander
Other: Wears a necklace with a pokeball containing his ace, Charmander
Future Team: Aron, Dieno, Charmander, Shiny Gastly, Magnemite

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*everyone just starts out leaving their first town* Jack: lol i have 4 pokemon that will never evolve wanna go?

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Name: Rick
Appearance: Blonde hair, light blue shirt, blue jeans and dark blue shoes.
Personality: Nice, never gets mad. But he's also a little bit shy.
Pokémon So Far: Ralts
Starter Choice: Frokie
Other: His Ralts has a everstone.
Future Team: Ralts, Greninja, Fletchinder, Bulbasaur, Jolteon and Beedrill
[url="https://pokecharms.com/trainer-cards/rick.397999/"] [/URL]

Last edited:
Literally I JUST got all this convo activity. I don't know what's going on ;-;

And in response to Cynthia's title reclaim being a 'technicality', it actually wasn't. Cynthia re-earned her place after Kai declared Champion retirement. A tournament was held and Cynthia got to the top. So no, Cynthia didn't reclaim her title due to a technicality. She won it back fair and square.

It's cool man, I've made that same mistake in the past LOL

Also I've been stuck in spectator mode since we've got a plumber in my house and I'm helping him with things. Should be gone any minute now.

Okay, I've decided to drop out...I really feel that Alexa is not a good character to put in this RP, and she also doesn't seem to have anyone want to talk to her. I'll pull her out in future RP's, but this RP just doesn't fit her so....yeah.

Last edited:
Okay, I've decided to drop out...I really feel that Alexa is not a good character to put in this RP, and she also doesn't seem to have anyone want to talk to her. I'll pull her out in future RP's, but this RP just doesn't fit me so....yeah.

I can respect that. Though I made an effect to have Zack talk to Alex. I didn't do good enough and completely understand how you feel.

I'm sorry...

But, um, I'd like to point something out. I notice this in a lot of adventure RPs. Everyone seems to be in this big clump of a group, which makes it hard to keep a track of everyone. In the anime, you only have three or four people to look after, save for the Alola Region where the group's a bit bigger, but still quite memorable and easy to account for. It's just hard to keep a track of everyone here, which makes things a little bit more difficult. Who talks to whom? Who's left out? Is there someone missing? We wouldn't know that until someone blatantly states that, and that can sometimes get boring. Do you understand what I'm saying?