• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey Through the Kalos Region! Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
what? also you can keep whatever you want I just hate having the same pkmn as someone else. but its fine since I like gallade more.

Oh too late then XD I gave my character a Gardevoir and a Houndoom instead. But I do like those two better, as I'm trying to get away from using the Eeveelutions... I've been using them too much...

Also, question... Where are you guys are at the Pokemon Center, yea? Also, will it be alright if Angel speaks a bit in French? It won't be too much, just when she's exclaiming things. It is a part of her character. ^^''' Also forgot to add, her heels have tap dancing soles on them, since she's a tap dancer. I'll fix that now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
bye houndoom hi magmortar lol this is actually getting fun. id join you all outside the center but i think it'd be out of place

To be fair I was gonna have Elekid get the crud kicked out of it and then have Eliza surrender.

Though you make a fair enough point, probably overdid it though I just tried to highlight the prodigy aspect of her.

Yeah. It's supposed to be that they're a retired Champion, and I don't mean for them to be overpowered, but in order to balance it out, they won't be appearing too often in the adventure. This is a one-time thing that will happen. They can battle and show off their strength, but they're really in Skalps in order to research and gain a job affecting humans (psychology), so they're also kinda a retired Trainer. They do practice occasionally, but that's only in case their skills are needed or they need to support their sisters. I don't want to make this too much about my characters, it's just that I've never had much spotlight in previous RPs because my character is supposed to be kind of less of a battler, which already takes away a kind of big part of Pokemon, but yeah. This won't happen often. I'm glad you brought this up. Thank you.

Yep. During the time Sylvia was in Sinnoh, her sibling was Champion since Sylvia gained her third Gym Badge. She came in the top four before losing in the Champion League. When Sylvia took up apprenticeship with Professor Rowan, Kai retired and Cynthia regained her title.

All things considered, probably picked the best time to insert your character here.

Probably gonna wait for AuraVolt to respond before I post. Or I can just do it, don't want to leave your character hanging.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
i think it might be better for you since zack's also a beginner. hopefully the "age difference" doesn't affect friendship. also i was waiting for the right moment so thanks for saying that :D

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
why'd you think he said "Tree" lol jk I hope that didn't come off as rude. To answer your question it's Pokemon talk no normal humans should be able to understand him

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
wait I thought sycamore had more than one of the same starter. also pls don't use words like "sweet, melodious" I don't want to sound rude, but I've had a bad experience with someone that used adjectives similar and it *takes a deep breath* this may be my bad experience paranoia talking but it sounds seducing *runs away frantically*

What? No, that's literally what she sounds like. The reason they gave her the name of Angel was because of her personality, and then her voice turned out to be like one. Chill dude, she acts like a 10-year-old at times XD She's not even interested. She's just creepy.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
which she are you referring to? ash is male lol. unless your talking about angel which still doesn't make sense because she doesn't have it. unless you're saying it's her last pokemon she gets. either way i think you should still do it the old fashion way like we go back to the lab and he ends up finding another one or something