• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey through Kanto!

"Oh, then I think I have something for you!" Jack said, and pulled out an everstone. "I got this stone from my parents before I left, but I won't have any use for it. This stone prevents your Pokemon from evolving." He explained in case Glacier didn't know, and handed the stone over.

Jess looked to the guy with the Pichu. She never really wanted Pichu to evolve unless it wanted to. Pichu looked over to the guys shoulder and waved to the other Pichu. "Well I won't make Pichu evolve unless it wants to. Don't worry I have an everstone already for her. Also I am from Johto as well. I travelled a bit before wanting to come here to do some training."

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier took the stone then handed it to Pichu. "Alright then......we have something to stop his evolution." He said then chuckled as he watched a couple of Rattata run away from them.

Jack looked at Jess.
"Soo, are you gonna do Gym Battles or Contests or what?" He asked. "I'm personally probably gonna go with Gym Battles and become the Champion!" Jack had gotten a little bit lost in his dreams, but when he heard the thunder from a lightning he returned to reality.

"I want to do a little of both. I love to battle but my heart is in the performance." Jess was startled at the sound of thunder. "We need to get back to our tent. That way we won't get caught in the rain."

"Glacier, do you wanna come with us?" Jack asked. When he looked at Glacier it didn't look like he had any shelter, but who knows if he have mixed with his bag or something. "If not then you'll probably get both wet and sick if you don't find a shelter quick.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Zack was going around town since he had caught he has gotten his starter pokemon and his Eevee to go with, as he left. He noticed people close to the gym, as he walked by to enter it

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Melanie was in Viridian Forest, and noticed the oncoming rain. "Oh no... no no no no no.." Torchic looked at her, worried. "Torchic, let's run. We might make it to Pewter City before the rain gets too bad."

Dead account

"The gym leader isn't here, go to pewter city, it has a gym" Zack was told, upon learning this, he ran out to the viridian forest, as he saw some rain coming . He noticed some people and slowed down "hey, you guys know about the rain? It's gonna rain soon! Gotta go!" He said as he restarted his run

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Melanie dodged the trees and wild Pokemon as she ran, hoping that Pewter City was close. Or was is Vermillion City that was closest? She regretted not getting a map of Kanto, as she had no idea where she was going. She turned a corner and saw another boy running. In an attempt to not crash into him, she tried to turn, but tripped on a tree root and fell on the grass.

Dead account

Zack turned his head to see a girl that tripped on some roots , he went to see "hey! You okay? Need help? Should i go? Do i talk alot? Hellooo??" He asked all the questions so fast it'd be hard to understand. Tho he went ahead and extended his hand , as a gesture to help the girl

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Melanie looked up at the boy and managed a smile. "I'm okay. I should have watched where I was going, though!" She took his hand and got up to her feet. She checked Torchic's Pokeball to make sure it hadn't been damaged, but it was perfectly fine.

SaiyanDakon

"Yeah....I think I will come with you guys. I too want to become a Pokemon Champion." Glacier chuckled as Pichu hopped onto his head and gave the ones below him a glare. A Pokemon then fell on the ground as it was revealed to be a Kakuna.

greg was just walking by and saw this battle unfolding so him and his treeko watch from the distance with treeko on his hat. it was just some wild pokemon battle. Surprised at the battle that was going on he just continue on his way.

Last edited:

Dead account

"Wheew! I'm sorry! " He apologized , he then went on to go alone, where he found a caterpie, "leet me catch it!" He thought, as he sent his pokemon to fight

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
A reminder that as per our our RP forum rules, posts have to be third person, past tense, story format, and at least a paragraph long. Wyatt B.'s posts were present tense and have been removed, and most of the posts here are incredibly short. Posting three times in a row is not allowed by our global rules either. You have an edit button. USE IT.

Further violations of the rules will result in system warnings.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
After the boy left, Melanie felt the drops of rain. She sighed, put Torchic's Pokeball back in her bag, and took her flashlight out out of her bag to help her see. She then continued on her path to the nearest city, looking for Trainers who might be able to help her.

Jack saw a trainer with a Torchic that looked like she had problems.
"There's a girl in the woods that looks like she need shelter." Jack said to Jess and Glacier and walked out o her.
"Hello!" Jack said to the girl. "Do you need shelter? Come with me, me and my friends have plenty of space!" It would be nice to have some more friends, Jack thought.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Melanie smiled in relief, "Yeah, I forgot to pack my own tent or anything. Thank you very much!" She put her flashlight back in her bag and followed the boy back. "I'm Melanie, by the way," She added, "What's your name?"

"My name is Jack." Jack introduced himself. "I'll show you the way to the shelter, just follow me." Jack walked before Melanie, showing her the way to the camp.
"What is your goal as a trainer?" Jack asked Melanie, and he we're highly curious. For some reason other people's thought's were really interesting for him, so that was almost always the first thing he asked about.
"Cute Torchic." Jack said. "I have never seen one around here. Where did you get it?"

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
"I'm not really sure what my goal is. I want to do a lot of cool things!" Melanie thought hard, "But I guess my biggest goal is to win at all the Master Rank Pokemon Contest Spectaculars in Hoenn. My second goal is to become a strong trainer and beat some gyms." She hoped that she didn't sound overly ambitious, or like she wanted to be perfect at everything. "As for where I met Torchic," She continued, "I was born in Hoenn and he was my starter. Since my family was already about to move here at that moment, I just decided to not start a journey until we moved."
Melanie turned to him and asked, "So, do you have any Pokemon?"

Rachel glanced out to the raining streets of Pewter, then turned back to the book that laid on her desk. She didn't think Jade would be forcing her out the door unless her friend was crazy, that is. She continued to read her book about a girl and boy that was kidnapped by a king who ruled over Spindas. It was downright hilarious! She couldn't count how many times she busted out in laughter. She readjusted herself for more comfort then turned the page.
Soft snoring could be heard from behind her. Her Sandshew, Sandy, was taking a nap. She looked behind her and smiled as she readjusted her glasses, which were sliding down her face. Rachel placed a bookmark in her book, closed her book, picked it up, and walked over to Sandy. Golden-brown hair falling on Sandy's bed, the small Sandshew opened her blue eyes. "Had nice dreams?" the owner asked. Sandy nodded and blinked twice. Rachel laughed. "No, no. We are not starting our journey yet, silly! We might never start, who knows."

Jess looked to the girl. "Well Melanie you can share a tent with me. I have an extra sleeping bag in my bag that you can use." Jess lead the way to her tent and set up a spot for the new girl. She wanted her to feel welcome.

Jade ran to her best friends house. Yes she felt the small drops of rain. Her growlithe was running beside her. She was excited that her trainer was happy. Jade burst through her best friend Rachel's backyard and climbed up to the second story window and knocked on it. Growlithe was on her shoulder like it was nothing. Jade was smiling. She could not wait to talk to her friend.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Melanie followed Jess to the tent, "That's really nice of you, thanks." She let Torchic out of his Pokeball to explore the area. "I'll probably only stay the night, though. Unless you guys want me to come along..." She tried not to sound too hopeful, she knew that she had barely just met these people, and they might not want a strange new girl to join them.

"Sure I would love to have another girl along. It would be better then to have to travel with two guys all the time. My name is Jess by the way." Jess took of her bag and laid it beside her sleeping bag.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
"Oh, really?" Melanie sat down in her spot, "Thanks! I'd probably feel much safer hanging out with some other people." She pulled Torchic onto her lap, "You hear that, Torchic? We're going to travel with these guys now!" Torchic smiled, "Torchic Tor!" He responded.

"He is such a cutie. This my partner Eevee." Jess reached up and petted eevee who was on her shoulder. She loved to petted. Eevee looked at the torchic. Pichu was on her other shoulder. He was cuddled up to her neck. "This little guy is Pichu. I also have a charmander who is in her pokeball."

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
"Oh my gosh! They're adorable!" Melanie reached out to pet the Eevee's soft fur. "So fluffy!" She said, "I've always wanted to find an Eevee." She turned to the Pichu and started petting his head. "You must have started journeying already, if you've already caught three Pokemon. How come you're just in Viridian Forest? I thought this was an area where budding trainers in Kanto travel to."

Eevee loved that the girl gave her pets. "Well you see. I have actually traveled before. I started my journey in Kanto. I went to the professor there and told him that I wanted to talk to Professor Oak about coming to Kanto and starting again. We talked and I asked him if he would reserve a starter for me. I had chosen Charmander. Eevee has been with me for as long as I could remember. Pichu I just helped out of being chased by some spider pokemon. I came to Kanto to do a few gyms and become a top coordinator."pichu loved the attention but was a little shy.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
"Oh, I want to be a coordinator too!" Melanie stopped petting Pichu and started stroking Torchic instead. "Maybe we'll end up being rivals. I bet your little Eevee could win any Cuteness contest! I didn't know that they had contests here, though. I thought that was a Hoenn and Sinnoh thing."

"Well the Kanto contests are a not as well known. My mother started her journey here in Kanto. She wanted to become a gym leader. Well that was until she signed up for one and fell in love." Jess pulled out a small har full of treats. She also laid one down for the dratini that is still asleep in her bag. She hadded one to her pokemon and then held one out for torchic to take. "Here you go little guy. This is something I made for my pokemon but you can have one as well."

Rachel turned to the window when she heard the knock. "Jade!" she exclaimed with surprise, "What are you doing at my window?! How did you get to my window?!" The girl who wore pink speedily walked over to the window, knelt on her pink bed, and opened the window to her pink and white room. Sometimes her best friend confused her to death. Sandy jumped onto Rachel's bed and her blue eyes stared at Jade.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Torchic happily took the treat and started nibbling it with his small beak. Melanie smiled at his cute habit, and then noticed the Dratini in Jess's bag, "Is that Dratini yours too? You never said anything about it."

"Hey! So I wanting to come over and wait out the storm with you." Jade climbed in hurried off Rachel's bed as to not get it wet. She rung out her hair which was a little wet. Growlithe shook his fur. Unlike most Growlithe seemed to be fine with the rain. Jade pulled out some snacks and a few movies from her bag and placed them on the bed. "I thought we could have a bit of fun and watch something and just talk."

"No she is not mine. She curled up in my bag earlier and I did not have the heart to make her get out of the bag."

SaiyanDakon

Glacier had walked after Jack quickly. "Hey. Who's the new one?" He asked him then rolled his shoulder as Pichu waved at Melanie. "I'm Glacier....and this is Pichu." He introduced himself. Hopefully I can find another Pokemon quickly before the Gym Battle with Brock. He thought.

Sandy got away from the wet Growlite. She didn't like to get wet, something that her species just didn't like. Rachel frowned at her wet friend. "There is a front door, you know. And you do realize that we have to go downstairs anyway." She reminded. She left her room and entered the bathroom across the hall. In there, she pulled out a towel and walked back to her room. She then tossed it to Jade. "Once you are dried off, then we can."

Jade took the towel. "Now where is the fun in that. If i just walked up and knocked on the door. It is much more fun to climb up to your window." As she was talking she dried her hair and took off her plaid shirt.

"She have been sleeping really well in there!" Jack said to Melanie." I don't know what it is about Jess's bag that is so comfortable, but I hope that I will be able to befriend it. Dratini actually evolves into one of the best know Pseudo- legendary Pokemon Dragonite! That would make a great Pokemon for my team." And it really would. A Pseudo-legendary Pokemon on his first journey? That would be great!

Rachel took a book from her painted white bookshelf and headed to the doorway. "When you are done come downstairs. I'll be waiting down there, reading a new book." Rachel then turned out of the room, headed down the stairs, entered the living room, and plopped on the couch with her book, which was about a trainer that wanted to be a Pokemon Researcher. She enjoyed the main character and her best friend.

Last edited:
Jade smiled at her friend. She could never keep her nose out of a book. Well one of these day she will be going with me on a journey. She just does not know it yet.

Dried off Jade headed down stairs to her friends living room. She chose to sit down beside Rachel. Growlithe followed behind he loved coming over to Rachel's home. "Ok what do you want to watch. Romance, drama, comedy, or just a plain feel good movie."