• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey through Kanto! (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Morton.
Appearance:A Young Man with white skin and brown hair a light grey jacket and a darkish grey jeans and a green leaf looking pendent.
Personality:He Likes skating Grass types,He wants to become a pokemon breeder with his partner pokemon Bulbasaur.
Pokemon:Bulbasaur.

Name:Morton.
Appearance:A Young Man with white skin and brown hair a light grey jacket and a darkish grey jeans and a green leaf looking pendent.
Personality:He Likes skating Grass types,He wants to become a pokemon breeder with his partner pokemon Bulbasaur.
Pokemon:Bulbasaur.
Sorry you can't have Bulbasaur, my character Jack already has one.

And @EmoKitty21 sorry for not reading your character info properly, please change Buneary to another Pokemon since it's from gen 4 and I maximized it to a rare gen 3.

Last edited:
@CrazyWolf, The pokemon that is on my character sheet is not rare. Buneary is the pre-evolved form of Lopunny. It is the brown bunny pokemon from Sinnoh. You are thinking of Burmy.

Name:Morton
Appearance:A Young Man With White Skin And Brown Hair He Wears a Light Grey Hoodie And A Darkish Grey Jeans He Also Wears A Pendent In The Shape Of A Flame.
Personality:He Likes To Skate Fire Types And To Have Fun,He Wants To Become A Breeder With His Trusty Cyndaquil.
Pokemon:Cyndaquil

I meant that if you get a Pokemon from Johto or Hoenn it's supposed to be rare. Not the actual Pokemon is gonna be rare, it's rare to find them. Also as I said I set the limit to Hoenn Pokemon.

Also sorry I thought I had mentioned that She got both eggs before she got to Kanto. But I changed it. Also to be fair You did say the regions close to Kanto and Sinnoh is one of them. It is your rp so I will abide by your rules for it. Also sorry for the misunderstanding of that.

Yes but could you maybe have one of those be a gift Pokemon since they should be rare? And getting two of them? You could maybe hatch the Larvitar or something Idk.

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
@wyatt B. So I read the RP thread and noticed that you said that the rain and night had passed in your latest post. Do we all have to listen to this and continue RPing like that time had passed? Or are we allowed to continue on from the events we left off at, before the rain and night had ended?
Edit: Never mind, the posts were deleted.

Don't listen to his posts. Just report them, for now. We are all waiting for the mods to take care of him. (He keeps on breaking Pokecharm rules)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks. I just had to clear out some 19 posts of pure unrefined SPAM from this thread.

A forum is not a discord server or a DM.
One/two word posts are not acceptable, particularly when they contribute absolutely nothing to anything and/or have little to do with the RP discussion.

Again, our rules state what is and isn't allowed.

Ok sorry about that, we won't do it again. I think it was me and EmoKitty that started speaking about Pokemon games and such, right?

CripsyPotatoChips

Previously HoennPokegirl
Hey @CrazyWolf, I'm pretty sure I made this clear, but my character's Torchic is inside its Pokeball inside her bag in the RP. There's really no way your character could have known about it

@UnovaTrainerGlacier I was hoping to get a Larvitar on my team (egg), but if you want him I'll give up this Pokemon. Two members are better than one! (Oh geez, why am I not giving her a full team? And three members are better than two... I need to find some sort of replacement, but none of them fit)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
You could try and get Steelix. My mind is still trying to decide which one Glacier might have.....it hurts.

That is not my character... Having a Larvitar hatch from an egg meant that my character would have to take care of it, thus helping her research, for she isn't a trainer, but a researcher. Also I already had a plan approved by Wolf

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
Name: Claudia Bell
Appearance: Claudia has short, layered jet black hair with little star clips usually on the side of her hair. She has fair skin, freckles, and ice blue eyes. Usually, Claudia wears an oversized purple sweatshirt with black jeans, a black beanie, and black flats.
Personality: Claudia is quiet as a mouse. She’s not shy or anything, she’d just rather only speak when necessary. Claudia isn’t super competitive like a lot of the other trainers, though she is still a bit competitive. She also tends to act before she thinks, which she needs to work on.
Pokémon: Dratini (Meteor, M), Ralts (Nova, F)

Since Jack is going to challenge the Pewter City gym soon could anybody RP as Brock? (The gym leader.) Just for the short period of time when Jack is battling.

Name: Claudia Bell
Appearance: Claudia has short, layered jet black hair with little star clips usually on the side of her hair. She has fair skin, freckles, and ice blue eyes. Usually, Claudia wears an oversized purple sweatshirt with black jeans, a black beanie, and black flats.
Personality: Claudia is quiet as a mouse. She’s not shy or anything, she’d just rather only speak when necessary. Claudia isn’t super competitive like a lot of the other trainers, though she is still a bit competitive. She also tends to act before she thinks, which she needs to work on.
Pokémon: Dratini (Meteor, M), Ralts (Nova, F)
Accepted! Sorry for not responding, I didn't see your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.