1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Terobris Region DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Mangoez~, Jul 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I've edited the final team and am starting on my post.

2. I have an artwork of Allie in the works. It should be up by later today.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  3. Mangoez~

Mangoez~ Previously Jurilios

I’m going to begin to create the evil team. When I first release it, it won’t be in depth as the final product. And it looks like early stages of romance are beginning in this role play.

4. Allie likely won't initiate any romance at all unless someone else does first. She's a bit.... socially dense.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  5. And Russel might want to see what the others are like before he makes any moves... unless the lady makes a move on him.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  6. Mr. Machiavellian

Mr. Machiavellian Previously riskyie

But then there’s Marshall who’s probably going to be flirty with any girl he meets.. rip

7. Mangoez~

And Lucas is completely freaking dense. Also, he may act like a show off to a girl, but he wouldn’t think he’d be doing that stuff for that reason.

8. Mangoez~

@Mr. Machiavellian you can just pretend you got your starter already.

Oh yeah, and there’s me irl who gets rejected 3 times :((

9. Sheesh, it's alright though. Just means you didn't meet the right one yet, now then let me post something for once.

10. Mr. Machiavellian

since i don’t want to entirely rewrite my post, could i npc professor blossom giving marshall his items?

11. Mr. Machiavellian

i’ll just redo my starter, it wont take long :)

12. Mangoez~

13. Mr. Machiavellian

no it’s fine, marshall will just have already gotten my stuff but decided to begin the journey later because he had to help his family with something or whatever

14. I posted an artwork of Allie in the Creative Corner, if any of you want to take a look :)

Mangoez~ and Mr. Machiavellian like this.
  15. Mangoez~

Sorry if I couldn’t post much today, I was very busy.

16. Mr. Machiavellian

hey, for the thenas city gym leader, can you tell us more about them?

17. Mangoez~

Yep, I’m going to write a bio of every gym leader before each gym. It will be up tomorrow morning, since I have to go now.

Mr. Machiavellian and Mockingchu like this.
  18. Mr. Machiavellian

D05CF259-F9CE-4317-8053-F864EF306DB7.jpeg this is marshall’s future team, though it’ll most likely be edited

19. Mangoez~

Here is the water gym leader for Thenas City. Sorry if it was oversimplified.

Name: Clyde Banks
    Appearance: Clyde stands 5'11 and has a slim build. He has black, spiky hair and wears blue tennis shoes and a dark blue shirt. He also wears black shorts and a blue cap with one white stripe
    Personality: Clyde is somewhat friendly looking, but very rough in battling and strict on how he does battle. He can act tough and be rude at times, but does feel good for anyone who manages to beat him.
    Other: Nothing

Pokemon-
    Poliwag, M
    Moveset: Bubble, Pound, Hypnosis, Protect
    Horsea, M
    Moveset: Bubble, Smokescreen, Water Gun, Headbutt

Mr. Machiavellian likes this.
  20. I was think of making a character that seemed evil a bit and would just be interested in one of the characters I am roleplaying with now xD

21. Should I just have Russel proceed to the lab (despite Allie not answering his question?)

Maybe even meet Kanna through Lena wandering off to greet her Snorunt?

22. Here's my other one xD

Trainer Form-
    Name: Fernande
    Appearance: He is light skinned as he stands tall at 5"7. He has an average build with emerald green eyes. His hair is brown with a slight slick look in the front as his hair stays to the side as of almost covering is eye. His clothing consists of a buttoned down shirt and pants with comfortable shoes.
    Personality: He is a bit harsh towards the people he meets and mostly tends to toy with others. He is a bit evil as he will sometimes hurt people for no apparent reason, like physically. All he cares about is his Pokemon's power and using that power to destroy trainers that he battles. He teases a lot to a point where he hurts them emotionally.
    Starter: Shuppet(F)(Shuppin)
    Other: He is very fond of JC for some reason and enjoys making her uncomfortable and tease her a lot as if trying to ruin her life.
    ~
    Starter Form-
    Nickname: Shuppin
    Species: Shuppet
    Other: Just a normal Shuppet but takes after her trainers personality

23. Hmm? Must have missed that. I'll edit my post.

EDIT: Fixed it.

EmoKitty21 likes this.
  24. Mangoez~

Alright, accepted.

I should get my next post in soon.

25. Yo I'm out of town til the 5th or so. I'll pretend that Cole stuck around in the lab to wait on getting his dex upgraded. Just be ready with a tldr for when I return :D

26. Mangoez~

Alright, I guess it’s going slowly so I think two to four pages should be done by then.

27. Sure, @Red Gallade sounds alright with me. Character interaction is always fun.

Red Gallade likes this.
  28. Mr. Machiavellian

somebody can sit down with marshall and watch the npc battle, since i want to have marshall interact with other characters :)

29. Mangoez~

@Mr. Machiavellian Lucas can, since he’s the only one in Thenas City. Just remember, however, that you have to summarize/describe each gym battle into one post.

30. Mr. Machiavellian

marshall isn’t battling the gym yet, but he will soon, since it’s an npc battle that he’s watching with his pokemon. since he hasn’t interacted with anyone else yet, i thought it’d be a good idea to give a character an opportunity to plop down next to him on the bench. thanks for the heads up though, i can describe it in a single reply :) @Mangoez~

31. Mangoez~

32. Mangoez~

Also, @LunarSilvally, it’s barely even nighttime, since many people are still in Minburgh City.

33. Mr. Machiavellian

i just noticed that many characters were still in minburgh, so i’ll have marshall move on to emecio when the majority of trainers are in thenas, is that alright @Mangoez~?

34. Mangoez~

@Mr. Machiavellian It would take really long to go the Emecio, since there is two routes blocking your way. I would, personally, not be that far.

35. Mr. Machiavellian

no, i meant when everyone else is in thenas marshall would start on his way to emecio, not go immediately. it usually takes him awhile to train and practice for a gym battle too, sorry if you didn’t get what i meant @Mangoez~

36. Mangoez~

37. Mr. Machiavellian

@Mangoez~ no worries, we all can, i’m just having trouble getting my point clear today for some reason @.@

38. Is this region based off any country

39. Mangoez~

@Thomas the trainer This region is based off of various capital and major cities around the world. I also got the name from Latin for “world” which is something like “terra orbis”.