• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Shatoa!

Kathleen paused for a minute before responding. "I am not really sure. I like to explore and try to find new things. So maybe I would right about that but I am not 100% sure yet." Kathleen replied. She had never really though about it before but now that she thinks about it the more she realized how much work it really is. The trainer then pulled out her dads pokedex. "my dad gave me this so I can take notes not new or rare things." Kathleen explained before looking back at the other trainer, "anyway I think I have been talking to muck about myself. What do you wish to do with your journey?"

"Well, I guess I'm just like every stereotypical trainer, but I'm a little different. Yeah, I like to train and would like battle the Pokemon League, but I really enjoy Pokemon Breeding. I hope to become a breeder and, hopefully, hatch some eggs that have shinies or Pokemon with a good nature. Actually everyone's starters were actually given to the professor by mom, who is actually a breeder." replied Kaysi to Kathleen. Then sun then set and it was finally nighttime. "Welp, looks like it's finally time. Are you ready Lee?" asked Kaysi to her partner. "Torchic!" replied Lee. Kaysi then looking around the town finally found what she wanted, a Gastly. "Lee use Ember!" asked Kaysi to her Pokemon. "TOR...CHIC!" yelled Lee as he used Ember on the Gastly. "Go Pokeball!" yelled Kaysi as she threw her Pokeball at the Gastly. One Shake, Two Shakes, Three Shakes, and Yeah! the Gastly was caught. "Yes I caught my first Pokemon, Gastly!" exclaimed Kaysi.

Jack walked out of the Lab and looked around, He started to walk down the winding road to Route 1 until he stopped at a Pond, He looked into the Water and saw a Magikarp swimming around
"MAGIKARP!" The Magikarp yelled as it flew out of the water and tackled Jack
"HELP ME!" Jack yelled as his Flectchling flew up and tackled Magikarp
Jack threw a Pokeball at the Magikarp and caught it
"Alright... Lets continue..." Jack said as he got up and looked at his Pokegear
"Hey Jack! its your mother! you forgot some stuff so I put it in your bag! I put a Aerodactyl Fossil and a Focus sash in! have a Good Journey!" His mother said on a Voice Message "Wow... Well time to continue!" Jack yelled as he continued to walk down the Road

Eden, Robert and Lilly continued on their way. The other trainers from the lab were far behind them, because Eden decided to hurry, so he could be the first one to challenge Woodpines gym leader Drew. They were right before the entrence to a big forest, that separated Aynor Town from Woodpine Town. Robert has decided to stop for a while, because he wanted to call his parents about his pokémon, and there was no signal in the forest. Eden decided to let out his Totodile, so he can practice Scratch on some trees.
"Alright Totodile, show me what you got." Eden smiled. Totodile ran towards one of the trees and scratched it. The moment he did so, a wild pokemon flew up from behind the tree and cried. It was moving really fast and none of the trainers could recognize the pokemon. "Totodile, scratch it!" Eden pointed at the flying pokemon. Totodile jumped into the air and went to scratch the pokemon, but it was flying high and he couldn´t reach it. The wild pokemon emitted shockwaves from its body and they hit Totodile, pushing him back. "Come on Totodile, hit it!" Totodile got angry at the pokemon, as he opened his mouth and hit it with a beam of water. The pokemon wasn´t expecting that and got hit by it. He began falling to the ground. "Cool! I didn´t know you already know Water Gun!" Eden cheered, "Now, tackle it!" Totodile gathered speed and ran towards the falling pokemon, tackling it. "Now finish it with a scratch!" Totodile did as he was told to, and scratched the pokemon. "~Baaat" the pokemon cried. Eden quickly ran towards it to see which pokemon it is and to his surprise, it was Noibat. He quickly reached into his pocket for a pokeball and decided to capture the bat pokemon. One shake, two shakes, three shakes, poof. Eden patted his Totodile on its head "Great job buddy!" He picked up the pokeball and happily went to Robert and Lilly to show them the result of the battle.

As slowly a gust of began to shake the trees. A young appeared as if he was one with nature and beside him a chespin with a glowing body. In his hands sat a pokeball shining in the sunlight. He looked around to see three trainers stood in his path."Hey there," shouted the young man "my names jake and this is my chespin and when I am older i plan to build a pokemon zoo as well as be league champion."

Danny ran out of the airport blissfully. His Charmander was on his shoulder, Looking happy to see a new region. "Straight out of Lumiose City, It's Danny, and I am here to be the greatest master of the all!" He shouted to the strangers at the airport. Danny sprinted to the Pokemon lab. Danny thought, Now, to Proffesor Larch, To get my Pokedex! HB couldn't handle his excitement. The Automatic slid open and Danny entered the Shatoa region's pokemon lab.

Last edited:
While kaysi left to get pokemon, Kathleen and yuta started to set up a camp a bit further into the forrest. She set up a small tent and unpacked a few things from her bag. Kathleen then looked at the map while yuta curled up in her lap. "Ah so we should get to the next city by tomaro!" She exclaimed as Kathleen calculated the distance, "we better tell kaysi that when she gets back." Yuta justed looked up at her trainer with tired eyes and the deerling looked at the map. "Deerling!" She exclamed excitedly. The trainer smiled as she pet the deer pokemon.

"Hey! Kathleen, I just caught my first Pokemon!" exclaimed Kaysi to Kathleen. "So you're setting up camp, I guess I will too." As Kaysi got her bag, she began pulling out things, like her blue tent and sleeping bag (that looked like a Swadloon). "I'll go ahead and make a fire and cook us up some food, I'm starving." Kaysi got a lighter out of her pocket, and made a fire. "Hey Kathleen, are you going to battle the Pokemon League, and do want ramen or teriyaki?" Kaysi also decided to feed the Pokemon first, just because it's easier to feed them. She gave out bowls to every Pokemon.

OOC: and @Tlord22, to which groups of trainers are you talking to

"Um.. I am not sure yet and teriyaki please." She replied. Kathleen watched as kaysi set the bowls in front of each Pokémon. The deerling was a bit questionable about the bowl as she looked at it. Yuta look up from her trainers lap at the sound of the bowl. "do you know what I should name deerling?" Kathleen asked as she glanced at the deer Pokémon. She had no idea what to call her, since she had only came up with yuta for her first since it is a neutral name.

"Oh yeah, a serving of teriyaki, here you go." said Kaysi as she handed Kathleen the bowl of teriyaki. Kaysi noticed that her Pokemon already finished their food, so she decided to give them dessert. "Hey! Lee and Gastly it's time for... POKE-PUFFS!" exclaimed Kaysi as she handed them both their favorite flavored poke-puff. "Oh, and Kathleen, I like, either, the name Fleura or Sandra, for your deerling. What do you think?"

Kathleen though for a minute before responding. "I like both but I think I will go with Fleura." She decided before looking at the eating deerling, "What do you think?" "ling!" Fleura explained liking the new name. Kathleen smiled and started to eat the teriyaki. "This is really good!" She explained after finishing a few bites. Yuta had soon finished her food and was now exhausted. "mud kip." Yuta said as she sat down already half-asleep.

"That's good for deerling, I mean Fleura. Anyway, did you like my teriyaki? This is my first time cooking for someone, other than my family." for a little while, Kaysi looked up to the sky and thought to herself, I wonder how he's doing? "Oh shoot! I forgot to give my new Gastly a nickname! Hey Gastly, how do you like the name Jacki?" asked Kaysi to her Gastly. "GAS GAS!" exclaimed Gastly, now known as Jacki, to Kaysi. "Glad to hear it! Welp, Kathleen I think it's time to go to sleep, so goodnight." Kaysi then walked up into her tent and went right to sleep.

(why is no one else posting other then me and I didn't)
Kathleen nodded as she decided to stay out a bit longer. She put out the fire as Kathleen noticed that both her Pokémon were starting to get exousted. Kathleen headed into her tent for a night. On the way she picked up Yuta, who was now fully asleep, and let Fleura into her tent. Kathleen decided not to put them in there own pokeballs and just let them sleep with her. Kathleen and her team are now asleep for the night.

Kaysi was now in her tent, but she couldn't sleep. All she did was think. Lee and Jacki went up to her and they started cuddling. "It's Ok you guys, I just have some thoughts in my head. We should all get a good nights rest." said Kaysi to her Pokemon, making them feel more reassured. Kaysi felt more relaxed, now that she knew her Pokemon would stay by her side.

The Next Morning

"GOOD MORNING WORLD!" exclaimed Kaysi as she woke up. "Come on Kathleen, today is the day that we go to our first town!" said Kaysi said to Kathleen. "Hey Kathleen, since we both have two Pokemon, do you want to battle?" asked Kaysi.

Last edited: