• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey In Kalos! (Reboot)

"You don't scare me kid. Plus this is the weakest Pokemon I got. I got 5 more raring to go. Plus, I can take your Pokemon's puny attacks." The man said smiling, with an evil grin.

Then from in his pocket, a cell phone rang. The man picked it up and exchanged a few words. "You kids are lucky, I'm late for my date. I'll blow this popsicle stand, but next time I see you, you're dead meat." He pointed to Jerad. And with that he jogged away, taking his Machoke with him.

When the man was gone, Jerad rushe'd to his injured Pokemon who lay in the grass by the tree. He returned the Sneasal to his pokeball and faced the others. "I appreciate what you guys did there." He walked towards the nearest one and stuck his hand out for a handshake. "My name is Jerad Stokes."

"The name's Jax Thorne. Think nothing of it, that dude was a jerk, he had it coming." Jax replied, shaking Jerad's hand. "Over-confident, too. But, he's gone doing his own thing, so it's cool now." He shrugged. "So, what brings you to Kalos, Jerad?" He asked. He might as well make some friends while he was here. Wouldn't hurt to have some others tag along on the road, too, if they wanted. When was the last time, before today, he'd had a decent conversation with another human being? Too long, probably.

"Actually I was born here. In this very city actually. That meeting with that jerk proves that even natives don't know exactly who is." Jerad said letting go of Jax's hand, and giving a faint shrug.

"I actually was planning to begin my journey to become the Kalos Champ today. Or at least try my luck in the League. What about you?"

"Me and Crescent come from Johto. Goldenrod City to be precise." Jax replied. "Supposedly, Kalos is supposed to be a beautiful Region, so Crescent and I decided to come here and have fun exploring." From the corner of his eye, Jax could see his partner nodding her head in response, which made him grin once more. "We're not going for anything ambitious, like being the Champ or Kalos King or somethin'. We're just here to have a fun time."

"Exploring is a pretty solid perk of trying to collect gym badges. I haven't left Lumiose that much, unfortunately. I plan on changing that soon. Do you have a next stop in mind. I'm planning to head to Santalune City next, and it would be nice to travel with others instead of by myself," Jerad said calmly. Juliet fluttered around Jerad's head once more before taking a spot on his shoulder.

"Santalune City, huh?" Jax thought about it, as he opened his PokeGear and checked his Kalos map for the first time. "I don't plan on actually winning anything, but while we're traveling around, might as well duke it out at the gyms. Never know, might be fun. What do you think, girl?" He asked, looking back to his partner once more. The Absol simply shrugged her shoulders, unsure. "Well, since we're seein' the sights anyway, no reason to not head there now. I'll let you decide whether or not we'll challenge the gyms on the way, Crescent." Jax said, before looking back to Jerad. "Sure, we'll join you. Hey, what about you?" He asked, looking to the girl from Johto.

(I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond so much. A LOT of finals for school!)

"Santalune City..." said Diox. "That's a perfect place to have your first gym battle!" He remembered when he first challenged it and won. That was how his Chespin evolved into Quiladin. At the time, he just battled there for fun. But now, it felt like it was more important to have his gym battles.

(Sorry i be been busy)
Natasha was walking to the prysm tower as she hear from some trainers,that there is a gym on Santalune city,as she approached the trainers she asked"may i ask where is Santalune city? Im planning on going to there"Natasha asked with fennekin on her arms.

"Totally!" Ryan said, as she turned to Natasha. Chespin then jumped off of Ryan's shoulder, and examined Natasha's Fenniken, as it smiled at Fenniken in delight. Ryan then walked over, and picked Chespin up, carrying it in her hand, like Natasha. "I'm Ryan, and this is my partner, Chespin." Ryan introduced.

"Name's Zane, and this is my partner Charmander. Nice to meet you." Zane said to Natasha, also having made the decision to give a friendly greeting. Charmander gave the Fenniken a curious stare as it moved next to Ryan's Chespin.

"Nice to meet you,my name is Natasha"Natasha said to Ryan and Zane.Fennekin smiled back at Ryan's Chespin,and gave a confused stare to Zane's Charmander.

"Alright!" Ryan said, as she turned to Nathan. "And this is Nathan." She introduced, as she turned back to Natasha, and smiled. "Are we ready to go?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side. Chespin, at this time, crawled out of Ryan's arms, and onto her head, messing with her ponytail.

Last edited:
(Sorry i was very busy)
Natasha turns to Nathan"nice to meet you Nathan"she said ,she then turned to Ryan "yeah im prepared"She said with a smile on her face.

"Then let's go!" Ryan announced, as she threw a fist in the air, which Chespin flung himself onto. Chespin crawled onto Ryan's shoulder, as Ryan jogged to a close corner of town, where she stopped to wait for the others.

Zane followed Ryan, giving an amused grin to her when he caught up.

"You like to run don't you?" Zane asked, Charmander on his shoulder while he spoke to Ryan.

"Yup! Do it all the time!" Ryan said, as she bounced up and down in excitement, Chespin, struggling to hold on, until she stopped. "I'm happy I found three friends to come and journey with me!" The only person I'd have is Chespin, and I'm sure we'd want others, so I'm glad I bumped into you, Nathan, and Natasha." Ryan said happily, tilting her head to the side.

(Sorry i can only post on monday to friday )
Natasha soon got to the position of everyone"wow guys you really run fast"she said with an exhausted expresion.
"Yeah im also very happy to have found you guys,becuase i be always wanted to travel with other people and have fun adventures"she said with an happy voice.

"Glad to hear that!" Ryan said happily, as she took Chespin her arms, and swung him around happily, as he dizzily said a mighty "Ches." before Ryan put him on the ground, and he stumbled around, trying to balance himself. Ryan sweat dropped, while putting a hand behind her head, and smiling sheepishly.

Charmander gave a smirk to the Chespin as it tried to help the Chespin regain its balance.

"Careful there, wouldn't want to stumble over yourself." Zane said to the Chespin with a grin.

Chespin grinned dizzy at both Zane and Charmander, as he stood in place to help with the dizziness, which soon fled his system. "Now we're just waiting for Nathan, yes?" Ryan asked with curiosity, as she looked from where they had run to see if he was catching up.

Ryan turned to see someone she hadn't met before, and saying, "Excuse me, have we met?" before Chespin sniffed the boy, seeing if he had a familiar scent. "Any sign Chespin?" Ryan asked, as she looked at him. Chespin shrugged as though it felt sort of familiar, though he couldn't place it.

(Yeah................ We met at the beginning of this RP?)

"I'm pretty sure we have," grunted Diox, "but you must have forgotten. I'm Diox, Professor Sycamore's kid, and by the way, I could give you some tips on the Santalune City Gym!" he said as he flashed his first gym badge.

(I know that Diox and Ryan met, but Ryan obviously doesn't remember, because it was such short of a greeting to a goodbye)

"Oh, okay. I don't remember your name, and if you don't remember mine, it's Ryan." Ryan said happily. "And no thanks on the tips! I want to win this badge with my own experience. I have already journeyed Alola, so I know what I'm doing!" Ryan said happily. "I'm just not familiar with gyms!" she said triumphantly.

"We are waiting for another of our travel partners, Nathan, and I'm not just going to ditch him." Ryan said, as Chespin jumped onto her shoulder, with a triumphant "Pin pin chess!" and some pounding on his chest. Ryan couldn't possibly wonder what was taking him so long. Ryan looked around, for a clock.
(@silenttreecko are you going to reply)