• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Akio searched all around the place looking for everyone. "I wonder if Teiran will pick up." He noticed his Pokegear was all scratched up but worked like a charm. He waited..."Come on pick up, pick up..." Marowak tried to cross his fingers but he only has one massive finger and a thumb so..it wasn't happening.

Duke smiled as he accepted the chicken wings from Teiran and naturally had began to share them with his Charizard who appreciated the meal to say the very least.

"Thank you for the lunch Teiran, say have you checked your Pokegear to see if Akio or someone has tried to call you?" Duke asked, as he had taken note that Teiran's special friend had been absent from the group and wanted to play it safe just in the event he had tried to call them.

Kemen and Daniel glanced at each other.

"Well, guess that's our answer!" Kemen replied, getting started on the salad, "Then again, I suppose we could even hang out here for another night, and go tomorrow. It depends what everyone else wants to do."

"I have no preferences my friend. Depends on what Teiran and the others all agree on." Duke said, as he made it clear he had no favoritism towards going today or tomorrow. As he left it up to Teiran and the others.

Marowak roared attracting Akio's attention. "What is it bud?" They went over to see the gang. "How do I get down there?" Marowak shrugged "Marowak, Marow." (How would I know, how to get down?) Akio had one an idea...not a bright one. "We can jump!" Marowak stood still staring deeply at his trainer.

Daymon landed with his Skarmory on the ground. He smiled, and sat down with the group. "You know what? I think this journey has been worth it. And you forget all the other regions that we can explore! This journey will never end... Until, you know, we all settle down and get jobs as something or other... Might have kids... BUT THAT'S NOT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON." He said, trailing off a bit.

Daniel and Kemen glanced at each other.

"We're not having kids!" the wheelchair user scoffed, "Our pokemon'll be enough, won't they, babe?"

Kemen pinched his cheek. "Course they are, txiki," he sighed dreamily, "Man, I can't wait to grow up. Then, we can have that big white wedding we've always dreamed of, can't we?"

Daniel blushed. "Y-yeah, he answered, burying his face in Kemen's jacket.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Growing up.....I wonder what I'll do...maybe travel around Unova as its protector. I don't know...maybe I'll leave fate for that...what about Nova?" Glacier asked, "What would you do?" Zoroark appeared out of the Pokeball and looked at her.

Nova appeared shocked. "I think I just keep trying to become Champion of Unova. Then we might work together...." She said, dazed a little. Espeon slept a little in Nova's hands.

"Career wise...I think I wanna still be the Nita King," Kemen continued, "I'll take my crown to the grave, if I have to!"

"And I wanna be top coordinator," Daniel added, "I wanna stand, er, sit, on the same stage as Wallace!"

Kemen glanced down at his phone. "Come to think of the future...I have to go to Itzal's...My old friend, that is, wedding when I get back home. It's been the talk of the entire region, two of our dtrongest gym leaders, getting married!"

Itzal was a close friend of Kemen's, and the gym leader of his hometown, Fantasma Village. He was only twenty years old, but he was already getting married to Frederick, whom had been his close friend, and carer, up until they fell in love. Since Itzal was quite ill, most of the time, his lifespan was likely to be short, so Frederick had decided to propose to him, so that they could spend as much time as possible together.

Daymon shrugged, and began munching on chips. "I plan to have kids. I might have a few names in mind, but I like.... Eh... Nobody in particular." He said, and made a small blush. He DID have one crush, but I'd rather not say her name.
Suddenly, he felt a twinge. Like something was watching him. Eh, probably not. He was just being paranoid.... But if he wasn't... "Hey, do you feel like somebody's watching us?" He asked. Looking around.

“Now that you mention it, kind of...” Teiran looked around.

She reached into her bag again, and pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She tossed it to Daymon.

“Is this good?” She asked, smiling at him.

"What other choice do we have Marowak?" Akio asked ready for anything. "Marow! Maro Marow. WAK!" (You loon! Look, I'll find a footpath. YOU CAN JUMP!) Akio smiled and said. "Let me call Teiran again." Akio dialled her number and waited for her to pick up. "Marow..." (Is he going insane...) Marowak thought to himself.

Duke merely laughed at the quick denial by both Daniel and Kemen as it concerned having kids though it being Duke had not meant it in any offensive way.

"I think you two would make find parents if you ask me." Duke said with a smile to the pair as Charizard giggled a bit itself before Duke had fed it more of their meal.

The couple eyed each other with a somewhat mournful glance. Kemen knew that having kids would probably end both their careers; Kemen couldn't keep up with his showcases, or his manager, if he had a kid to run around after, and neither could Daniel, with his contests. Plus, the stress would aggravate Daniel's delicate condition, and possibly leave him bed-bound.

"We'll be fine without," Daniel said quickly, as he went to take his new medications.

Daymon caught the sandwich, and gave Terian a thumbs up. He tossed Skarmory a peice, who snapped it up whole. He looked around again. "I just can't shake off the feeling." He said, and then bit into his sandwich. Skarmory looked up at one of the Cliffs and saw Akio. He flew up to them and stepped onto the ground, lowering his body to carry Akio and Marowak down. "Skar. Mory." (Tell your trainer to stop being an idiot and get on.) he said to Marowak.

"Hey." Akio greeted, "How are you?" Akio turned to his pal who was still looking for a path down to where their friends were. Akio saw that his friend had found something. "Marowak!" (A path!) Akio slid over to his friend, still in the call. "What is it?"

"What? What'd you find?" Teiran asked, a bit nervous and excited.

Brionne, meanwhile, was blowing bubbles with her nose, and popping then with her fin, bored. She was also snacking on Teiran's sandwich without her noticing.

Duke could understand why Daniel and Kemen wanted to avoid having a kid as he gave the pair a genuine smile before he spoke once again.

"I understand why you two don't want one, and clearly you don't need a kid to prove your love for each other. Do whatever makes you both comfortable is all I can say." Duke said as he made it clear that he supported whatever the two decided to do even if he felt they could be good parents. He wanted them to do whatever made them happy and nothing else which he hoped they'd understand.

The couple embraced, Kemen crossing his arms over Daniel's chest. "We get it," the master performer answered, "But, onto more important matters. I suppose we'll need to get to finding where and when the league, the grand festival, and the master class showcase will be held, so we can start making appropriate travel plans."

SaiyanDakon

"I agree with Kemen. I'm so psyched to see you perform, Daniel. You'll do great." Glacier said, grinning towards his friend. He knew that Daniel had the a great chance of winning the grand festival but...there was also Teiran. Circles within circles. He thought, shaking his head, This is a whole new crazy thing.

“Yeah, I’m syched up! One more princess key, and I’m all set to perform in the master class!” Teiran shouted happily, jumping and pumping her fists excitedly.

She was blocking the end of the receiver, so that Akio couldn’t hear what she was saying, and get confused.

"It's a path..." Akio muttered as Marowak began waddling down. "Alright, I guess I don't have a choice." Akio realized. Akio and Marowak ran down the path as fast as they can. Akio began to get tired and began walking. "Teiran, where are you?" Marowak began crawling.

Kemen gave the group a wry smile. "Come to think of contests, showcases, and the league," he began, "I've done a bit of online shopping, for some things I think could help you all."

He presented Duke, Glacier, and Damon with a single rare candy each. "I know it's not much," he began, "But I had to pull a lot of strings just to get these three. You can thank Pilar, my manager, that is, for contacting the factory, and having them made to order!"

He then got out two seals, one shaped like a cloyster shell, and the other shaped like a camera. He gave the one shaped like a camera to Daniel.

"It's a special edition Red Carpet seal, for your next contest," he began, "It creates an illusion of camera flashes, plus a red carpet, for when your pokemon comes out of the ball!"

Daniel held the seal close, before reaching up to kiss him. "Oh, Kemen, it's perfect," he said happily, "It'll go great with my next appeal!"

He glanced down at his pokeballs. "For my next contest, Lopunny is going to be the ace of a champion's team," he began, "And Machoke is going to a rogue wild pokemon, who dares to challenge her!"

Kemen smiled at him, before presenting Teiran with the cloyster shell seal. "This one, meanwhile, is the new Premium Mermaid seal," he continued, "When in use, it creates an illusion of a white beach, with soft blue waves, plus a massive cloyster shell, for your pokemon to come out of. I thought it'd be perfect for your Brionne."

Teiran took her hand off of the receiver, and said,

“By the port, waiting for a ship to Ula’Ula island.”

Then, Teiran saw Kemen give everyone preordered items, and she gasped excitedly when she recieved hers. She started to move her feet up and down, smiling from ear to ear.

“It’s amazing, I love it, thank you!” Teiran squealed, before running over to Kemen.

Without warning, she gave him a tight hug. Brionne stared at the seal, and imagined herself coming out of it, the crowd cheering. She then relaxed herself, and closed her eyes, continuing to daydream.

Teiran unlatched her arms from him, and backed up, pretending it didn’t happen. She bowed to him, and then put her seal in a small pocket on her backpack. Then, she sat down, looking for her sandwich.

“Did someone take my sandwich?” Teiran asked, rummaging through her bookbag.

Duke checked his supplies just to make sure he had no sandwich before he turend to Teiran with a shrug.

"No, I do not Teiran. And thanks for the gift Kemen. Means a lot." Duke said before he released his Rockruff and Fomantis. Given he had one rare candy to share, Duke decided to be fair to Rockruff and his newest addition as he broke the candy in half and gave each one half of it.

"What the-" he said, seeing Terian's sandwich was stolen. "I have no idea what is happening right now. And I still feel like somebody is watching us, most specifically, ME." He said, making a double take once again. Nothing. Skarmory looked around, as it too sensed something. "I-I'm sure it's nothing." He sighed.

Teiran continued to rummage through her stuff, Brionne still in a daze. Teiran shook Brionne, who snapped out of her daze, a bit aggravated.

“Brionne, do you know where my sandwich is?” Teiran asked.

Brionne pointed to her stomach, and all Teiran could do was stare, before slightly giggling.

“I get it.” Teiran said, grabbing all her apple apps, and letting out her Pokémon. She rushed out five more sandwich’s. She gave one to Machoke, one to Ralts F, one to Ralts M, one to Raichu, and finally, one to Steenee. They happily enjoyed their sandwiches, and Teiran dished out a bag of chips for herself. She had one sandwich left, but decided to save it for Akio. He must be famished, she thought.

As Rockruff and Fomantis enjoyed their share of the Rare Candy, Duke observed Teiran as she let her party out and had decided to do the same himself. Duke opened his Pokeballs as he released his Aipom, Gyarados and Donphan.

Duke reached into his bag as he pulled out some Poke-treats and began to share them with his party members which included his Charizard as well as Fomantis and Rockruff as they all seemed to enjoy the meal which had made Duke happy as evident by his smile.

Akio made it to the port with Marowak slowly trailing behind. "H-hey guys..." Akio puffed way out of breath. They both looked extremely tired. "How is it going?" Akio sat down and wheezed. Marowak waved his bone in a greeting motion.

Akio smiled and opened the sandwich and got a whiff. Akio gently smiled. "Thanks Teiran." Akio was grateful that he got to eat again. Akio ripped a bit of the ham out of the sandwich and gave it to Marowak for him to nibble on. "Anyway are we getting a ferry?" Akio wondered as he probably had to buy a ticket or something.

"I don't think we've decided when we're going yet," Daniel replied, "But yeah, at some point, we'll be getting the ferry to Ula'ula. And about time, too, since I wanna get back on track to the main focus of our adventure."

Kemen eyed him with a cheeky glance. "We'll get back to contests, showcases and trials soon, babe," he assured him, "Don't worry about it!"

Daymon joined the party and threw out his other Pokemon besides Skarmory. There was Marshtomp, Aggron, and his newest addition, Comfey. He began feeding them all Pokepuffs, the Kalos Delicacy that had recently become popular in the Hoenn region. He fed them to all his Pokemon, who seemed to really like them.

SaiyanDakon

"A Rare Candy? Kemen...I don't know how to thank you...." Glacier took the Rare Candy and looked at it, then he grinned at looked at his little sister. "You do know that Pokemon can level up quickly with these things, right?" He asked.

Nova nodded. "Of course they do. You don't become a Pokemon Trainer without learning what a few items that Pokemon react to." She replied.

Teiran started to zip up her backpack, and return her Pokémon to their proper Pokeballs. Then, leaving the exception of Brionne, she put the Pokeballs into a pocket of her shorts.

“Maybe we can stop at a store, by the way. A new look would be good for me.” Teiran said, looking at her clothes, dirty and stained.

Marowak's eyes lit up at the sound of store. Marowak had a strange obsession with food, but people say a dog takes from it's owner. Akio smiled. "Yeah...the store sounds good." Akio grabbed his backpack and got up. He rummaged through and found a fresh water. "Sweet!" Akio began drinking it to restore energy. "By the way Teiran...how many princess keys do you have?" Akio was curious to know how she was doing.

"Two, I need one more top compete in the Master Class!" she said excitedly.

Teiran's main desire was to perform, and become Queen of all regions. She thought about her mom, Queen of the Alolan region. Teiran wanted to be just like her, and Teiran's dream was to become Queen in Kalos, the place where Showcases originated. Battling in the Pokemon League was important to her as well, and so was catching every Pokemon. But nothing was more important to her than showcases.