• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Espeon! Psychic!" Nova called out. Espeon's gem glowed and the boulders stopped in their path to hit her. "Launch them back at Aggron!" She commanded. Espeon snarled a little and shot the boulders back at Aggron.

Aggron tanked the hits with barely any effort. "Use Iron Head!" And ran at Espeon like a bull with a glowing metal head. It's horns grew out as well and it's head hardened into a very tough metal alloy.

SaiyanDakon

"You respond with Future Sight!" Nova responded. Espeon fired several purple-pinkish orbs into different portals but then was hit by the Iron Head. "Oh no!" Nova yelled. Espeon fell then pushed herself back up.

"Now! Use shadow claw!" He yelled, and came in with his claw blazing with shadow energy. It's Rush was surprisingly fast for a Pokemon with such a low speed stat and such a high weight. "Hehe."

Ahem.
Folks.
You should really read the RP forum rules, becuase it seems that you people forgot that posts here must be at least a paragraph long. All these one-liners are really starting to be a problem in this thread.
((Sorry, it won't happen again.))
Aggron, stil being pretty heavy, wasn't able to dodge, so he blocked, which saved him, but expended his shadow claw. "Okay, use Iron Head!" Daymon yelled, and the Aggron rushed at a relatively quick speed, and it was closer to Espeon than before, so it pretty much had a clean hit. Most likely.

Teiran awoke, and upon unfortunate timing of when knowing to fall asleep or not, she was alone, with Brionne next to her. Blowing snot bubbles as she snored. teiran gently shook the Pokemon awake. Brionne opened her eyes, and smiled at the sight of her trainer. Giving a small chirp for hello, Teiran smiled.

"Once again, we've been separated from the group. We should probably see what's up." Teiran said, taking out her Pokegear.

She decided to call the one person she deemed to be most reliable. She clicked the title in her contacts that read, 'Daniel :angel:', and put the Pokegear to her ear, waiting for a reply from the man of men.

Daniel hurriedly got his phone out, only to realise that the call was from...Teiran? He had been wondering about where she'd gotten off to; he hadn't seen her since they entered the ruins, and truth be told, he was starting to worry.

"Teiran? Where are you?!" he said hurriedly, "We completely lost sight of you! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, resting it off in the ruins. I'm completely lost! Where are you! I must've slept for quite sometime...at least I'm energized!" Teiran ranted, until stopping to take a few breaths. "I'm okay, just a small scratch on my arm. You'll never believe the dream I had! I saw a Tapu! In my dream, of course. So unfortunately, it wasn't real." she continued, not stopping to let Daniel interject.

Daniel breathed a heavy sigh, relieved to hear that she was ok. "Alright. As long as you're in one piece," he answered, "We're..." he paused a moment, to survey the surroundings, "I think we're in the central chamber. We can see the shrine, at least."

He put the phone on speaker, so that Kemen could get a word in. "Do you want us to come and find you? Or should we come to you?"

"Um..." Teiran started, thinking about it. "I'll come to you, so while I'm traveling over, if I missed something, I can catch up on what I missed. Oh! Or, we could meet halfway! But that'd be bad, because you're already so far."

Teiran thought about it for a moment.

"Did I miss anything, like trials?" Teiran asked, nervousness in her tone.

"No. Nothing important," he assured her, "Count yourself lucky. If this were a story, you'd have missed nothing but filler!"

"Not much has happened, save for some brutish encounters with wild pokemon," Kemen added, "My poor darling was almost savaged by those nasty beasts!"

Daniel blushed, glaring at his partner. "I was not!"

"Okay, all good! I'm heading over now! Message me if something comes up." Teiran said, before hanging up.

"Wait..." she started. "Where's the Central Chamber..."

Brionne slapped a fin on her forehead, and Teiran, being oblivious to her Pokemon, scooped her up.

"Oh well. Onward to civilization! I'll message them later if I get lost." Teiran said, before running out of the ruins.

SaiyanDakon

Espeon was launched back from the Iron Head and fell down on the ground, weakened. "Espeon! The battle is over....I lost." Nova sighed, "But this is what I have to learn about battling...." She hurried over to Espeon and picked the weakened Psychic type up.

Glacier held his Pokeball close to him, wondering if Teiran was all right as well as the others. Then he saw Teiran running out. "Awesome! There you are!" Glacier waved to her.

Last edited:
Teiran was huffing and panting as she walked over to her friends. She had run all the way from the ruins. Turns out, they weren't too far. But they weren't insanely close, either.

"Hi..." Teiran said, as Brionne blew some water into her face.

Teiran used the water to refresh herself, and even used it as a drinking fountain.

"Thank you..." Teiran said, petting Brionne.

"Hey Terian! Guess what! I just got this!" Daymon said, flashing his Rockium Z which was fitted snugly into his new Z-Power Ring, which was black, which was awesome. "I beat Olivia and now I not only have a Rockium Z and a new Z-Ring, but I now have evolved my Lairon!" He said, grinning to himself in triumph.

Teiran looked at the Rockium Z with approval.

"Cool! Now we're all caught up!" she said with a smirk. "But you'll never catch up to me! To the next town! There also might be a contest or showcase up ahead!"

Teiran must've recovered quickly, because she was off running on the path at the speed of light. Metaphorically, that is.

Duke had a hefty laugh as he saw Teiran again only to see his friend speed off ahead. That never failed to make him smile as he glanced at Charizard.

"Feels good when the gang is together. Eh buddy?" Duke asked as Charizard gave a nod before the pair followed Teiran towards the next town eager for the journey ahead.

Kemen sighed and went after her, pushing Daniel as carefully as he could.

"Finally, we can get back to adventuring!" Daniel said happily, "So, where to next?"

Kemen consulted his phone. "Well, since we seem to have been to all the cities, and done all of the relevant trials and showcases here...I think we need to head to Ula'ula Island!"

Jonathan snapped back to reality and saw that the group was moving without him. He wasn't sure what happened, so he picked up his bag, threw a Pokeball that contained Fletchinder inside of it, and walked behind everyone else. He looked at Teiran, who was speeding ahead of the lot of them, and gave a small chuckle. But, at the same time, he couldn't help but know what happened, so he walked up to someone he hadn't talked to in a while, namely Duke.

"Hey, uh, Duke," he started. "Just wondering, what the heck happened while I was just zoned out? I don't remember if there was a battle or where the heck Teiran came from, since everyone is saying 'Welcome Back!'. Do you know what happened, maybe?"

He strolled alongside Duke, waiting for an answer, whilst Fletchinder perched on Jonathan's shoulder. The boy stroked his Fire-Type Pokémon softly, feeling warmth in its fur. Jonathan fed it two bites of Pokémon food to cheer it up, smiling because he was on the road again. With his friends, with his Pokémon, he knew everything would be alright.

Daymon pulled out his Pokenav. "Yeah. Ula' Ula' island is the next stop. And, well, the best way to get there is through the ferry terminal in Heahea City. I'll take Skarmory over Diglett's tunnel to get there, so if you guys want to stop anywhere, you do so, and I'll be waiting there." He said. He got on his Skarmory and flew off on it, disappearing into the clouds.

Teiran stopped, and heaved a breath, before flopping upon the dusty rode. Brionne sprayed her face with water, and Teiran closed her eyes squinting her face as the water.

"Hold on..." Teiran sighed to her Pokemon, before grabbing Machoke's Pokeball.

She pressed the button in the center, and a blue light shot from the Pokeball as it opened. A hulk figure appeared, and Machoke was standing in front of them. When he saw Teiran, he leaned down and gave out a small 'Machoke', as if asking a question.

"Would it hurt to give me a piggyback ride for a bit?" she asked.

At this, Machoke turned so his back was facing her, and he held his arms out. Teiran climbed on his back, and grabbed Brionne so she was sitting on Machoke's shoulder. Teiran then wrapped her arms around Machoke's bust. Machoke grabbed under her legs to support her, and started walking.

"Thanks." Teiran said, hugging him tighter for a bit.

The couple shared a glance. "We'll take our Honchkrows," they said in perfect unison, reaching for the relevant pokeballs, "It'll be a lot faster, and safer for the both of us..."

Kemen gave Daniel a wry look, as he got on his shiny bird. "But mostly, for my darling. Those diglett aren't exactly wheelchair-friendly..."

Teiran laughed as she continued on the road, Machoke run-in at a faster speed. Soon, they reached Diglett tunnel, and Machoke stumbled through the dark, careful not to trip on any Diglett. And soon enough, they reached the end of the tunnel, in a hurry to get to Ula'Ula. Teiran climbed off of Machoke, and hugged him, thanking him for his troubles. She kept him out of his Pokeball, and held his hand, while Brionne jumped into Teiran's arms. There, she waited for her friends.

Daniel and Kemen arrived momentarily, the latter being caught in the former's arms, as he descended.

"Well, here we are, at last," Daniel remarked, "Few more trials, showcases, and contests, and we'll have reached the final step to our dreams!"

"Yeah...but don't you think that it's going by kind of fast?" Teiran asked, turning to Daniel and Kemen.

Teiran was still clenching Machoke's hand, not wanting her journey with all her friends to be over.

"Well, Terian wandered into this cave and we went after her. Then we got separated, a battle or two happened as well as a trial and then Teiran found us once again." Duke explained to Jonathan as he summarized to the best of his ability. His shiny Charizard simply glanced at the fellow flying type on Jonathan's shoulder before it continued to walk by Duke's side as they tried to pick up the pace to catch up with Terian and Daniel & Kemen as Duke motioned for Jonathan to do the same.

"Maybe," he answered, "But if we all end up achieving our dreams, then isn't it worth it? That's how the universe works. Nothing can be done without some form of sacrifice."

Kemen put him gently back in his chair. "Everything has to end ventually. So let's make sure that we make the end of this journey a happy one."

"But there's no need to rush things. We can achieve our dreams and enjoy the journey there all at once."

Duke had caught up with Terian and Daniel & Kemen before he overheard Daniel & Kemen's talk of "sacrifice" which Duke felt had been a bit too overdramatic for his taste even if he understood the main idea he tried to make. Duke and Charizard walked next to the trio as Duke gave Daniel & Kemen a cheeky grin.

"You really ought to take the time to enjoy the journey. Otherwise there's no fun with it." Duke said to Kemen as his Charizard gave a nod in agreement.

Teiran sighed.

"Yeah, but I'd rather journey with everyone forever, even if it meant sacrificing my dream..." Teiran said to Daniel.

Then, she turned to Kemen.

"Yeah, I guess that's true..."

"We came this far together, for the endgame of achieving our dreams," Daniel answered, "And so that's what we're going to do. So we'll all have to do our best when the grand festival, and the masterclass showcases come."

Kemen glanced down at his phone. "Besides," he answered, "There's no reason why, when we're finished here, we couldn't go somewhere else together."

"I guess..." Teiran said, the ten year old looking at her shoes

She was sad about the thinking of it, and the fact that the teenagers beside her explained all of this, she couldn't stop thinking about the end. Yet, she refused to cry.

Duke placed a comforting hand on Teiran's back and offered his friend a small smile.

"Whatever happens happens. The important thing is to enjoy each moment. No reason to be sad traveling with friends and chasing your dreams." Duke advised as Charizard also gave a supportive nod to the younger girl.

"I guess..." she said again, still not looking up.

Teiran clicked her heels three times, as if somehow it would grant her a wish of some sort. She then silently waited for the rest of the group to arrive.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier waited for Nova to come out. Slightly worried, he knew shew would be fine. Now she was running out of the Ruins of Life, clutching Espeon's Pokeball. Glacier soon followed her as the two ran off after the group.

Akio continued through the area scouting with his newly evolved Marowak. "Where do you think everyone is?" Akio looked at his buddy, he was spinning around his fiery bone. "Come on...let's look."

Kemen decided to change the the subject, noticing that the air was getting somewhat tense. "There's a ferry to Ula'ula leaving in about fifteen minutes," he began, "Or we could stop somewhere, maybe get some supplies, and a bit of lunch, and catch the one leaving at half two instead."

"I can cover lunch." Teiran said, taking off her backpack and rummaging through it.

She pulled out two chicken salads, that she thought Kemen and Daniel would like.

"Here." she said, handing them the salads.

Then, she rummaged around the bag some more, pulling out about a dozen bottles of water, and dumping them on the grass. Then she pulled out a ham sandwich for herself, and a box of chicken wings for Duke.

"Anything else?" she asked.