• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Getaway in Nita

Everyone needs to take a break sometimes, and that includes the very best trainers in the world! So, welcome to The Mountain Ridge, a picturesque resort up in the mountains of the Nita region, where all of the world's gym leaders, elite four members, and even champions, come to relax and have fun. Situated near a beautiful, clear blue lake, and a quaint little town with taverns and gift shops and music and dancers, you and your pokemon are sure to have a wonderful time at The Mountain Ridge!

-------------------------------

(Forms:

Name:

Home region:

Name: Itzal

Home region (CANNOT be a a canon region): Nita

Additional Rules:

Fakemon are allowed, but they must be your creation, and they cannot be OP. They also must have canon types and movesets. One fanmade move is ok, as long as it is reasonable, but the rest must be canon.

Romance is allowed, but remember, there are kids here, so keep it PG

And that's it!

-------------------------------------------------------

After what seemed like forever, Itzal had finally made it up to The Mountain Ridge. Walking there in tengu geta had proven to be quite the mistake, since his feet were now killing him, but he didn't care. Soon, he'd be surrounded only by other professional trainers, and not by children demanding a challenge.

He dumped his bag in his room, and walked barefoot down to the pool, letting his team out as he lounged by the poolside cafe.

Name: Pierre A'Glace

Appearance: Profile Pic

Home region: Neige

Pokemon
Name: Frosty
Species: Frospirit
Level: 27
Type: Ice/Ghost
Evolutions: Caspbrr -> Frospirit -> Hauntundra

Name: Elena
Species: Froslass
Level: 26
Type: Ice/Ghost
Evolutions: Snorunt -> Froslass

Name: Frigid
Species: Fanglace
Level: 27
Type: Ice
Evolutions: Pupierce -> Fanglace -> Coyeti

Pierre sat in his cabin, drinking coffee. Frosty floated beside him. Pierre looked out the window and sighed, putting the coffee down and walking outside to the cafe. He looked outside and saw the pool. He sat down at one of the benches at the pool, and watched Itzal swim.

(He's not in the water)

Itzal loosened the sash of his yukata as he made himself comfortable, reclining as best he could on the wicker lounger. He much preferred the mountains of northern Nita, to the scorching deserts of the south, so he was quite happy to be here, a rarity for him.

The pool was beautiful; a clear, shallow rock pool, which had been made to look like the bottom of a waterfall, but he decided that he'd best leave the swimming to his pokemon. He didn't want to risk aggravating his brittle asthma, and ending his holiday when he'd only just arrived.

He glanced over as he noticed someone else there, probably an ice type gym leader, judging by the way he was dressed. Scarves weren't common in this part of Nita.

"Nice to be away from the gym for a bit, ain't it?" Itzal said gruffly.

"I just could," he said gruffly, as Arbole, his decidueye, duck paddled through the water, "There was something about you which gave it away, perhaps."

Nekane, his banette, lay by his feet, playing with the teeth of her master's getas. She had no idea how he managed to walk in them without falling on his face, given that they were of the tengu variety, but she daren't question his choice of shoes.

"Name's Itzal," he greeted, "Ghost tpe gym leader. You?"

"Same to you," the ghost type leader replied, repositioning himself once more, "I come from Fantasma Village, just down the mountain from here. Only just got my job as a gym leader."

Pierre nodded. "Ah. I came here on my Eaglacier not too long ago...he flew back home so he can stay with my brother." Pierre stood up. "Neige is a place where you could bring the frigid temperatures to life. I loved it. This region is warm, but I still feel the frigidness of Neige. Don't get me wrong, Nita's beautiful, it's just...sometimes I want to be back in Bleu City, admiring the white snow." Pierre looked over to his right. "I remember the starters of Neige. Armagmadillo, Sagone, and Showeau."

"Starters, you say?" Itzal scoffed, "Round here, you don't get traditional starters. At least, not since our professor lost it. Went crazy, tried to summon our legendaries, and killed thousands, in the hopes of reviving her dead daughter."

Nita's battle with Team Necro, lead by Professor Arbola had been bloody, to say the least. Many people, and pokemon, were killed by them in order to summon Vidangel and Muermonio, so that Professor Arbola could perform the revival ritual, and bring her Alicia back to life. Once she'd been apprehended, there was no-one left to hand out the starters, or pokedexes, or badge cases, so the duty had been passed to other people...

"Since Professor Arbola was apprehended, it's been mine, and the job of every other gym leader in Nita to hand out starter pokemon to the local kids," he continued, "We give out pokemon relative to the types we raise. If you're born in Fantasma Village, say, hope you like ghost types."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Name: Kataro Nat're

Occupation: Prince/Clan Master (Gym Leaders of The Rosis Region)

Home region: Rosis

It had been a while since Kataro had ever been away from Rosis between Being a Clan Master, the issues with Night're's Dreamwalking and Kahlia he rarely had a break or his Pokemon Nita was a nice place from what he heard so it seemed perfect for a bit of a vacation not too long of course his Father couldn't remain a tempory Clan Master for long with his health but water and...whoever those people were was nice...

Itzal further loosened his yukata, revealing his bony shoulders, as he noticed someone else come to the pool, probably another gym leader.

"Finally, somebody else turns up," he commented gruffly.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Not that many people huh? well it'll be quiet for a bit at least" Kataro smiled petting his shiny Altaria Cloudia "Ice gym leader and...what are you?" Kataro asked he could tell Pierre's easy enough being near an Ice guy but he didn't have a clue about Itzal

Itzal motioned to the banette at his feet, and the myriad of ghost types playing around or in the pool. "Whaddaya think?" he huffed, "It's not like I only own ghost types, or anything."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Sorry didn't see but I have to ask since Mono-typing isn't a greatly look upon thing in Rosis no clue why mostly the Four-Arms that started it and I'd rather not question a clan who could snap me in half" Kataro shivered no wonder he never liked being near Gora

"Well, it is in every other region," Itzal scoffed, "Especially in Nita, not that I came here just to talk about work. I'm here to relax, enjoy my holiday, and hopefully not get sick, if you woukdn't mind."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Sorry I don't talk to a lot of out of region people..." Kataro sighed very few outsiders came to Rosis perhaps the system was odd in a way to them Gym Leaders replaced by Clan Masters, Nurse Joy's turned to Healers it made him curious as to other regions maybe it was jealousy that they always had more people to meet

Itzal lay back in the recliner, as Nekane came to snuggle up to him. "I think I'll get something to eat, and then head into town," he decided, "It's about comida time, anyway..."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Comida time?" Kataro asked to him it sounded like a Festival then again Rosis had a LOT of festivals of different things even if it wasn't a festival he was curious

"Time for lunch," Itzal said gruffly, "I'm fucking hungry, after three days of not being able to keep down solid food."

He got the attention of a nearby waitress, and demanded that he ve brought a menu.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Oh okay...wait why weren't you able to keep down solid food?" Kataro asked the 2 experiences he had with anyone not being able to hold down food was with Crystal's now Dead Father and his own father who wouldn't last...long

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Ok...if you say so" Kataro sighed stroking Cloudia and lying back on his Shiny Ryhorn Duster "Prpeki" Cloudia squeaked to Duster who just shook his head huffing

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Kataro's Milotic Sunrise went into the water deciding she would have a better time in there "Milotic (I'd rather be in The Castle Lanes but this will do)" Sunrise huffed

As soon as he was done eating, Itzal returned his pokemon, slipped his getas back on, and grabbed his bag, deciding to head into the town close to this resort. Granja Town wasn't far from here, and it was pretty nice, from what he'd heard. Not like Fantasma Village.

"I'm headed into town," he announced, "To get things for my pokemon, or to look around. Whatever."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Kataro stayed silent seemingly not hearing he already wanted Kahlia to be here even hearing Rayne's jokes would be nice he was already homesick wondrous it was most likely a fault of never leaving Rosis before

Itzal got up, leaving the resort as quickly as his very tall getas would allow him to. Where to, where to...

He headed for a shop selling little trinkets first, deciding that he'd try and find something nice for his gym, there.