• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Fire Emblem and Pokemon Crossover (Discussion)

I know my account has been dormant for the past couple months, because I've been chilling with my bois on Serenes Forest. (My name is Nohr Crystal btw.) With this newfound love of the Fire Emblem franchise, I decided to make a Pokemon and Fire Emblem Crossover RP.

This roleplay will take place after the events of Fates, when Nohr and Hoshido have vowed to keep peace between them. Pokemon began to adopt a lifestyle like these two nations. So basically, it's the same thing as Fates, but with Pokemon. And you have to know about both FE and Pokemon for this RP to work.

Character Sheet:

Name: (The name is the character the Pokemon is replacing)

Species:

Alliance: (Nohr or Hoshido)

Appearance:

Personality:

My Character:

Name: Corrin

Species: Noivern

Alliance: None

Appearance: A regular Noivern with a dark blue cape.

Personality: Eager to maintain peace between the two nations.

So now, Corrin is taken. There are a plethora of other Fates characters to do, so have fun.

Name: (The name is the character the Pokemon is replacing) Xander

Species: Aegislash

Alliance: (Nohr or Hoshido) Nohr

Appearance: a shiny Aegislash with a purple cape and crown.

Personality: Xander is the eldest son of king Garon, and crown prince of Nohr. He's taciturn and quite stubborn, but he views Corrin as true family though they aren't blood-related. Said to be the strongest and most skilled swordsman in Nohr.