• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

a few changes to pokemon amie

(again, sorry if this is in the wrong section and no this is not a rant thread)

i found pokemon amie to be fun and i know alot of you did. this may be hard to implement but i want a few changes and im going for a more nintendogs like approach.

first of all i want changeable backgrounds, not the ones on the menu. im meaning here
tumblr_mo8qjfvN1G1qhd8sao1_250.gif
. i personally found the one in x and y to be old after a few times there. i thought that there could be a few background for biomes or types and i thought that would be cool.

another change is so pokemon can wander around when your not feeding or petting them. i dont like how they stand there all the time and i sometimes ask ''dont they get bored standing there after a while?''. i just tested my happiny and i set him on my bed so he wouldnt see me. for about a minute he kept making a noise and looking around. eventually he went back into his pokeball. next was my gourgeist, i didnt pay attention to what he did but i heard him go back into his pokeball. my gardevoir was next. after a bit she didnt do anything but look at my screen and eventually fell asleep which is probably what happened to the other 2 though i thought a different nature would make them be different after being ignored for a bit. again like the others she went back into the pokeball. i think that they should possibly roam around for a few minutes but then fall asleep after a while.

also what i want is more minigames. i though of bringing back the pokeathlon games but only making them use 3 pokemon and its not a contest. 2 of the 3-6 random pokemon in your party will be controlled by cpu and the pokemon your playing with (for example my gourgeist) you will control

those are a few changes i want in amie but if you need anything or if somethings hard to understand, just tell me and ill fix this

I found poke-amie to be pretty monotonous after a while too. The biggest improvement for me would be to have the mini-games give more hearts/fullness/whatever if you do better at them-- I would intentionally lose at the mini-games because it had the same effect on the pokemon, and actually try once in a while to get more pokepuffs. If I played one really good game of Head It and got 5 stars, that would be way better than intentionally losing the game 5 times.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Here are the changes I want to Pokemon amie in future games.
I hate the fact that there's only 3 mini games in Pokemon Amie. Honestly there should be wayyyyy more games. I have an evee to evolve here!
I hate when you have too many pokepuffs and you can't get any more. They should increase that too.
I love petting my Pokemon but it's weird petting my Xerneas. I have to go up one screen to touch his head, and another when scratching his feet. I want tall Pokemon to be in one screen, no matter the size.
Hopefully in OR/AS they'll fix the mini games issue. *fingers crossed*