• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Carpet Stained Red (Murder Mystery RP - Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Name: Halt Laworthy
Appearance: Largely built, and has quite the beard. Black hair, beard, and mustache. Halt wears a tux most of the time.
Personality: Halt is clever with words, and has the trusting feal to him. His personality makes it seem that he is a friend to all.
Connection to the Victim: Lawyer.
Position/Rank: Lawyer to the case, hoping to gather evidence.
Possible Murder Motive: Use the law.
Extra: Carries a briefcase with legal papers, and a gun just in case.

Ah, look like I'm too late for this party, if I've done the math correctly Glaceon just took the last slot~

Though, since this is a murder mystery, and it looks interesting so far I'll probably spectate a bit.

Alright, there we go >_<
Name: Gwenyth Blanche
Appearance: She wears long raiments reminiscent of a Kimonos, made entirely of a thin layer of snow-white wool. Her hair is sleek black and hoisted into a bun making her look rather stern. Her image of strictness is only enhanced by her ice-blue eyes, which usually remain unperturbed.
Personality: A mature woman who always has an air of calmness around her. She's quite the shrew, as isn't necessarily beneath underhanded methods if she thinks they're both necessary and worth the risk.
Connection to the Victim: The Blanche family are newly arisen members of nobility that just so happen to have their main source of revenue happens to be the same as the Storm family's. Thus they became business rivals.
Position/Rank: Baroness, a Business rival to the Storm family.
Possible Murder Motive: Over the years the Blanche family has been doing rather poorly, as they've been losing out to the Storm's on business deals and opportunities. This has lead to a significant drop in their standing and financial stability. Their losses have heavily impacted the mental state of family's members and as the current head of the Family, Gwenyth had been trying to resolve this. On the business front, Clarke is an enemy, and as they say 'the only good enemy is a dead enemy.'
Extra: Has a habit of caressing silky or satin fabrics when she's nervous.

Oh, Eevs. Just a heads up since you have to know some things about Luna's brother for Clarke to interact with her so I'll just add a few things. Her brother's name is Vaid, he is 32, has been blind since birth and is the head of the Zaventte family since both their parents have passed away. Luna also has another older brother name Chrome, but I doubt we will ever get to him until the murder part, since Luna dislikes him and since He was the one who spilled the family secret for Clarke to hear.

Edit: Okay, so apperantly I had a chat with Shen(The original creator of Vaid and Chrome.) and Vaid's age is meant to be 35 and not 32, also he wanted me to add the fact that Chrome is 30.

Last edited: