• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A camping trip from hell?

Well, there hasn't really been many Pokemon based RPs up recently, so I've been trying to think of a plot for one. And now I have one, so I wanna see what people would think of it.

Basically, a bunch of teenagers decide to go camping in Unova, and after a day or so they run across what appears to be an old, abandoned factory from ages ago. Inside they run across a guy who is the complete opposite of Team Plasma, who wants to bring Pokemon and humans together... to make them close... too close...

It's been done before, I'm sure, but I think some PRP in Unova would be a lot of fun, so why not? Just putting this up to see who would be interested in such a thing, and if anyone else has any other ideas of what could happen when a bunch of teenagers go hiking/camping in the Unovan wilderness. But if it does end up following my original idea, expect things to get a bit chaotic and such.

Why does this remind me of a horror movie?

Anyway, If this gets off the ground, consider me in! Ideas aren't necessarily coming to me right now, but when they do, I'll let you know.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Yeah, that does sound rather horrific, but I have to say I really like the premise you've got here Aura. Count me in as well if you decide to go through with this.

On the subject of ideas...your factory idea seems like a good enough basis, and you could probably simply stick by that, creating specifics later on as the plot thickens. I don't really have any ideas of my own beyond that though at the moment, but like I said, I'm definitely in on this once it gets off the ground.

Just reading over my first post, I realised I hardly said anything about my already insanely vague plot. Anyway, the topic is up (http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/http:/ ... ic.php?t=5), and seeing as I'm going away for a week camping when it's freezing cold (hey, what a coinsidence!), anyone who wants to join in will have about that long to get themselves in.

Anyway, regarding the plot I do have a basic idea, but I don't want this to be insanely dictated by the plot, so this should be able to go in a lot of directions depending on what you guys want. But even with the plot being very vague; both of you are right - It will probably end up being rather horrific ^^

I'm very reminded of the Human Centipede by this--It might be a nice commentary on how communication is so important to both humans and Pokemon.

Just to make things a little different, I think I'll join with a character who really isn't interested in training or anything like that--basically an almost real-world high school graduate having fun with her two or three Pokemon before college. That will make this nicely kitschy. >:D