• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Zidane was a bit thrown off by the sudden response of the girl, but he could understand why she acted this way. "Okay, sorry if I scared you or something. I'll be on my way in no time, just need to stick to the shadows since I- or rather he- stand out like a sore thumb." "I'll tangle your neck, don't test me." "Yeah yeah, same threats as always. Do you have a bag or something where I can hide my other head? You can probably understand that it is incredibly obvious that I am Lighter in regular clothing." Zidane said with a grin as he scratched the back of his righ neck.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
After finishing his meal, Cain picked up the body and leaped from roof to roof, searching for some place he can dump the body without anyone noticing. He looked, and looked, jumping around like a madman. Finally, he started going back down the roof he was currently on, landing inside a garbage container outside a restaurant. He let the body down and jumped out, making sure it was completely buried underneath all the bags and trash. He wiped any garbage that stuck to him off, and went to climb back up the building he came down from.

'Now, if I remember right.. that pile was this way, I believe'
Cain had begun leaping between rooftops, tracking the scent of blood and smoke down to the core. At his speed, he took quite some time before reaching the scene. He looked around the scene from the roof he was crouched on, examining all the police officers at the scene.

'Hm, quite alot of people there... I could try snatching a few.. I suppose I'll have to go rampant if I want to eat... though, I'll wait until it's night, to not have as much trouble as of now.. I should get hiding now.' Cain thought, leaping just a bit closer to the scene before jumping downwards, pouncing onto a person standing in an alley. He quickly proceeded to hold one hand on their mouth before biting into their neck and tearing their vocal chords out so that they couldn't make any noise, then proceeded to eat them, both hidden within the shadows of the alley.

Victor nodded as miss Taylor ended her call and picked up his documents. He put them in his suitcase and walked out of the room. He waited with calling Nicolo until he was in the car so he could talk without code. In there he put his phone on a holder for it and dialed the number that he had gotten from his brother in case of extreme emergency. Like now. But it seemed like the number now had gotten a new purpose. He made the call and waited for his brother to pick up as he drove back to his office building.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Why hello there. Did the meeting go good?" Nico said. "Wait let me guess she said no to my offer at first but then thought of it and offered a meeting somewhere fancy with only you and me there?" Nico added quickly after. "Well anyways how about we meet up and discuss the meeting over a drink or two?" Nico said with a kinda hopeful voice but mostly a happy voice. "What do you think brother. It will be like old times" Nico said in his now somber tone.

"I should throw you over a cliff, brother. Anyway, she didn't decline. But she doesn't want to accept money from anyone she doesn't know herself. So she wants to meet at the Oval Orchard tomorrow at 6 p.m. with our legal documents and business information. So you gotta come up with something real quick if you want to meet her. She said she'd cover the tab herself" Victor said, with a hint of anger. The man he spoke to over the phone, his own brother, was the murderer of the only woman he had loved and his unborn child. He was understandably still upset even if it had gone more than a century.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice was hidden deep in a alleyway, hiding. He took in a deep breath, calming himself and thinking of what he should do. Someone was terrorizing the city he was in, shouting loudly:

“Yes, run! Scream, fear for your life! It won’t make a difference when I’m done with you!”

He watched at the Tank Warrior set cars on fire, though fear was not shown in Justice’s eyes. He then ran out of the alleyway, and right in front of the enemy. This is a stupid idea, but I have to do this... I think. He was unsure about his decision, but it was too late to run back. “Stop right now!” Justice called out, a threatening tone came from his voice. He flipped his hoodie off of his head, revealing his brown hair along with his face.

DevVoid

As soon as Cain saw the sun setting, and a few officers already driving away, he rushed out of the alley he was hiding in, moving as close as possible to the scene without anyone seeing him. He got on all fours and crawled over to the scene, making slow, creepy growls like a wolf ready to attack their prey. 'It's now or never.. time to eat..'

Drawing the attention to him, the police officers had flashed him with their flashlights, causing him to flinch, just before leaping high into the sky with a mighty shrill roar. A noise that loud had caused some officers to drop some of their equipment and shield their ears from the horrible loud noise that they just heard. Within that moment, Cain landed on one of the officers, an expression of pure, primal rage driven on his face. He bit right into the officer's face, pulling skin and flesh from bone. This horrible sight caused some people around him to look away in disgust and shock, trying to not reurgitate their meals. With another bite, he tore the Officer's throat out before leaping with another fierce roar onto another.

He jumped from officer to officer, biting and striking them with his hands and feet like a madman. He left one officer completely armless, another had her stomache torn open, and another had their head shattered. Finishing his attacks, he leapt back to the officer with the open stomache and had begun eating the innards, sometimes picking them up and lifting them to his mouth, and sometimes just slamming his head into the cavity, biting and tearing at anything that came inbetween his teeth.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Wow brother, There is no need to be mean here." Nico said. He knew Victor was still angry but he could care less. His brother started to loose focus on what was best for the world so he took it in his own hands to fix that. "Don't worry about my "company". I have a legal business in Sweden that is quiet successful if i do say so myself and if you are wondering what they are doing. They sell anything electronic but mostly computer stuff. I make at least 1 million a month on that. We have just started to branch of to Germany. I have been busy since the last time we talked." Nico told Victor. "You didn't answer my question Vic. I'll ask again, up for a drink tonight to discuss this hole thing and i can show you all my legal papers?" Nico asked Victor.

"Sure. But for your own sake you better pick a public place to drink. Or i might poison your drinks or something" Victor said, still angry. His brother claimed that it was the best for humanity when he murdered Victor's fiancee and his unborn child. If that was true, then to hell with humanity. He'd rather live with them than to care for the rest of the world

Joakim looked at the boy who dared to face his wrath. "Muhahaha, you think you can stand up against me? I like your guts, in fact I want to see it in my hands!" The Tank Warrior let out another bellowing laugh as he unleashed a stream of fire from his flamethrower. "Don't struggle, this will allow you to get used to the heat in Hell!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
His eyes opened a bit wide when the Tank Warrior unleashed fire in his way. But, he was able to transform before the flames reached him. Justice let himself get engulfed by the flames, though it didn’t hurt as much as it should have. Then he quickly moved out of the way, showing that he was in his fiery snake form. Justice hissed and shot bright green flames towards the Tank Warrior. Some smoke twisted into thin clouds above him from all of the fire that had been unleashed by the Tank Warrior and Justice.

"Fire huh? Let's see you burn down to ashes!" Joakim blocked his face from the flames with his arm and moved in closer, lashing out as he got within range. "Here's your coffin!" He roared as the burned-out cars alongside the road began flocking together Justice, creating a dome of scrap metal that was supposed to deprive the snake from oxygen so he'd die.

~•~Maya~•~
She smiled, her big pearly fangs glistening in the low light. At least he knew the deal now. "Well, I should go. My sister will be mad I even used this tunnel," she revealed with a nervous chuckle. She doubted she'd be in trouble for escaping through the tunnel but she'd be torn a new one for lingering there.

Sure enough, her earpiece crackled to life. "Are you in one of the uncompleted tunnels?" her sister asked briskly.

"The cops were coming with cars, what was I supposed to do?" Maya huffed, knowing the answer.

Her sister sighed in resignation. "Fair enough but don't linger down there! They're incomplete for a reason, Maya." The girl in question flinched, wondering if Lighter could hear the transmission or if it was even loud enough for that.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He was certainly surprised when the Tank Warrior covered his face, blocking Justice’s flames as they did nothing to his suit. And before he knew it, he was trapped in a dome made out of burned-out cars. Justice started to panic, letting out hisses while trying to break through the cars. Dammit... I have to think of something fast before I run out of oxygen... Then it clicked. He then gathered up some of the oxygen that was still in the dome, and let out a huge burst of flames at the already weakened cars. Soon after awhile, a small hole had formed in one of the cars from the intense flames. Justice was able to slither through it, spotting the Tank Warrior as he did so.

Zidane listened carefully to the transmission, apparentally these tunnels were not finished. "So this is a dead end?" "It is with that attitude, let's go!" Both heads bickered for a moment before they decided to enter the tunnel. "Thank you Cottonmouth, maybe we'll see one another again one day!" They gave her a thumbs up and ran into the tunnel, disappearing into the darkness.

------------

"Hah, pitiful! Not even worth the effort." Joakim laughed and attempted to turn around to continue his rampage when a huge burst of fire shot out of the cars. "Hmm, an enpowered huh? Let's have some fun." Joakim threw a fire hydrant at Justice, water spouting from the ground. "Come at me, slither across the ground so I can stomp you into it!"

Kaleb did not notice the woman falling. She hit the ground, but Kaleb didn’t hear a sound. It seemed that the slime on the floor had broken her fall.

Meanwhile, Kaleb, seeing that his cover was blown, ran out the door. He turned on his earpiece.

“Mission failed,” he said. “My cover was blown, I had no way of getting the money back. I’ll do my best not to fail next time.”

He ran back to the car in the parking lot and jumped in. He began to drive back towards the base. He stopped at a car wash and used the hose to wash the slime off of him before getting back on course for the base.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Water spilled out onto the ground from the hole, and he was just able to dodge the fire hydrant. Justice hissed silently to himself, wishing he could say something back while in his snake form. Water... not very good in this situation. Why did I get myself into this mess? But he had to think of something. This guy can withstand my fire, and there is water on the ground near us. I think I know what to do, but there is probably a very high chance of it failing... oh well, I am a snake after all... Justice then coiled up, his dark eyes narrowing at the Tank Warrior. He then uncoiled and leapt at him, his fangs showing as he aimed a bite at the Tank Warrior’s arm just how a normal snake would do it.

Last edited:
"The snake is scared to get wet? Time for a bath, you pest!" Joakim grunted as Justice coiled and leapt at him, ready to bite. He was a bit confused as to why this snake would try and bite him as his suit was made of metal, but he wasn't complaining about the opportunity it gave him. The Tank Warrior pulled his arm back and launched a powerful punch at the airborne flaming reptile, aiming to pound him into the ground.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice didn’t see the huge fist coming towards him, and the force of the punch sent him flying. He landed in a few trash cans, and he slithered out while giving a cold glare at the Tank Warrior. This guy is really strong... I don’t think I can beat him... Justice took in a deep breath, and let out a small burst of flames towards the Tank Warrior. But when it got closer, the flames expanded much more which created an even more intense fire.

Joakim laughed, this empowered was a joke. "Is that your best?" He barely noticed the expanding flame and quickly pulled a car towards himself to use as a shield. "Hmm, so you're not as weak as you look." He threw the car as Justice and followed right behind, running at Justice and ready to crush his skull into thousands of fragments.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice hissed as the Tank Warrior shielded himself from his flames by using a car. Then the Tank Warrior threw the car towards him, but Justice moved out of the way just in time, in which the car landed a few centimeters away from him. That was close... Still shocked from almost being crushed by a car, Justice didn’t take notice to the Tank Warrior who was running towards him.

"I prefer to use my own money, brother. But i'll be polite and thank for the offer anyway. I'll give you a call when i've checked my schedule. We can discuss when to meet then. Goodbye for now" Victor said, still in his sour tone. He hung up as he parked his car outside his office building. He walked in and went straight over to his secretary.
"I want one thing to be clear. When that man calls, you give him 10 seconds, no more, to explain if this is an emergency or not. Then you hang up. Got it?" He said with anger. His secretary nodded his head and looked a little scared. Victor had a bit of a reputation to fire people left and right when they made a mistake. But this time he knew that it wasn't his secretary's fault.
"Good. Now, i want you to check my schedule and call me to tell me when i'll be free. I'll be in my office" he said and entered his office to sit at his desk and make some more paperwork.

After he took some rest to relieve his headache, he activate his powers again and scanned the bank. He spotted someone fleeing the scene through the parking lot.

When he looked at the office, he was surprised to found a woman sprawling on the floor with a leg bent in an unnatural way. She Seemed to restrain herself from screaming though, a smart decision when there's a superpowered lunatic near you. He paid the woman no mind and instead focused on the card on the desk, he took his card and flung it out of the building.

I'm bailing out. You should too.

That was the last message he had for the slime girl. He shifted his focus to the card he flung before. It landed on a bush outside of the bank. He picked it up and slide it into a nearby manhole. He already prepared a route for this and smoothly execute his plan.

Turn right, turn left, right again then left again. The hovering card went back to the street through another manhole before making its path to a particular house and burying itself in a pot, right beside a sunflower.

In the toilet, Nicole pulled his phone out and called someone. A lazy girl's voice answered the call.

"What now?"

"Can you wash my dishes? I'm stuck in a toilet right now."

"Why I'm not surprised." The girl sounds unimpressed. "So where is it?"

"Check your garden."

"Wait what? Already?? Don't tell me you are in First National Bank right now, that place looks like a mess with polices blocking it."

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Things just happen. I'll be there in no time. See you later."

"Wait-" Nicole put off the phone before the girl could say something. He sighed to relieve some stress. At least the money was in the right hand now. The polices would likely to freeze the money once they make sure that the hostages were fine, so he should turn the money into cash as soon as possible.

"Die!" Joakim roared, lifting his foot up that appeared to have grown spikes underneath it. He lived for this moment, the fear of death visible in the eyes of his victim when he was just about to kill them. It was a shame that this weak empowered faced him, he barely put up a fight. He attempted to stomp down on the snake, wanting to pierce and crush it at the same time.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice looked up, seeing death right in front of his eyes in the shape of a foot covered in deadly spikes. But he quickly slithered out of the way, and soon ended up behind the Tank Warrior. So he let out a huge burst of flames towards the Tank Warrior's head.

Joakim stomped down on the ground, causing it to shatter. But to his suprise there was no blood nor the satisfying sound of crushed bones. There was none of that, although he saw a glimpse of the snake in the corner of his eye. "Die and stay dead!" The Tank Warrior turned around, facing a huge burst of flames. "Oh no, you don't!" The thrown car was used as shield once again and both feet now had spikes to anchor himself into the ground. Meanwhile other cars melted together into a ball that split in half and floated towards Justice, ready to capture him. Once he got captured, Joakim would need to fireproof it.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He kept breathing fire, noticing the car that the Tank Warrior used as a shield was ever so slowly weakening. In the corner of his eye, he saw a dome made of cars floating towards him. So Justice kept his focus on the Tank Warrior, but he wrapped his tail around a nearby lamp post. The fire that he was made of melted the bottom of the lamp post, and he lifted his tail up. Justice then stopped breathing fire at the Tank Warrior and instead at the dome. But he knew that the Tank Warrior would try to kill him again, so he flung the lamp post at the Tank Warrior using his tail to do so.

This snake is cunning, yet foolish! Joakim dropped the car as it was unable to take another fire breath and instead focused on the lamp post. It stopped in mid-air and changed its direction, flying at Justice instead of his intended target. The dome slowly began to melt, drops of molten metal falling onto the ground. Joakim himself took a pill that got dispensed from his suit. Not good, this guy is taking too long!

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He smiled a bit when the dome started to melt. Justice breathed more fire, hoping the dome would completely melt before it reached him. But that had stopped when the lamp post he had thrown earlier hit him in the head. Justice then fell down, the force of the hit almost knocked him out. Ow... He lifted his head up slightly. It looks like I'm going to lose at this rate...

Joakim grimaced, the pill was bitter as always and he'd prefer to not use one in such an easy fight. Thankfully the fiery serpent was on the ground and appeared unable to move. "Stay down and die already!" The cogs on his suit began to float and launched themselves at the downed snake. Joakim hoped that the cogs would shatter Justice's skull or atleast severely damage him so he could kill him.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Soon his vision cleared and he was able to get up. He looked over to the Tank Warrior, seeing cogs fling themselves towards Justice. He quickly dodged some, but three of the cogs were able to hit him. Two had hit his tail while the last one had hit his head, causing him to fall down again. A little bit of blood came from his head, and the same applied for his tail. Justice got up again, refusing to go down his time. So he breathed as much fire he had left at the Tank Warrior, giving it his all.

Melatina

"...huh."

While many different scenarios had flittered through the Queen Slime's mind as she made preemptive guesses at her opponent's reaction, he -deduced by the tone and depth of his voice- had still managed to pull a fast one on her by fleeing the scene posthaste. "Are we truly so intimidating..?" Still somewhat baffled by her opponent's course of action, Melatina scanned her appearance -slimy skin smooth and cool enough to the touch that models would grow green from envy, a slender feminine figure tinged the color of Royalty, cascading waterfalls of hair gathering together in slimy droplets at their ends...- she was clearly perfect in every way! A soul-stealing, nation-ravishing beauty, the likes of which had never graced the earth before!

Well, she supposed he was just a weirdo who couldn't appreciate their divine beauty, transient elegance and otherworldly allure of Laspia Melatina Viola - "what a plebian..."

Unflinchingly, Melty strolled passed the injured woman, disregarding her as one would a pebble on the roadside. Navigating the Banks halls she made her way to the restroom, pushing open a stall and flicking a lump of thick, viscous slime into the toilet. Held inside of this orb of slime was the Card she'd just procured. She flushed card and slime alike, knowing that the slime would hold together and ferry the card safely through the sewer systems, upon which she'd be able to track it down and recover it.

As for the Slime Empress herself? There was naturally no way she'd flush herself down the toilet! Moving over to the sink, she stuck a finger in the faucet and -shwosh. Within seconds her entire body had stuffed itself within the plumbing system and was rapidly making its way through the pipes and out of the bank.

Triplets

Three heads of white hair tilted to the side in unison, their gaze directed below them...far below them. Hundreds of feet above the streets of Detriot, three pairs of feet dangled from the edges of a skyscraper. These legs belong to an identical trio of girls -triplets- carbon copies of each other save for their differing costumes. These triplets, sharing the nickname Gwen and the last name Scathach, had been having what was -to them- a lazy day. There hadn't been much going on in the city all morning, but suddenly, as if spawned from primal chaos itself, the city erupted in pandemonium, at least 3 different crimes seemed to be committed simultaneously; as if coordinated through some means of fate...

The triplets were above one such crime scene! Below them was a scene from hell, two flame wielding empowered locked in mortal combat, laying waste to their surroundings. Fires were ingited in all directions, bathing the pavement and nearby buildings with their fury. The spray of flames -especially those luminescent green flames- was eye-catching, and had instantly drawn the attention of the triplets, who now watched the proceedings as if a live-action movie. It was quite the entertaining flick as the nameless characters -dubbed Snakey and Reaver Killy, by the triplets (very accurate descriptions by their account)- battled back and forth endlessly, pushing each other to their respective limits.

"Looks like...Snakey is gonna lose."

Resting her head in her hands, the eldest of the triplets -Gwenrhian- gave her judgment on the battle. Although the green fire-snake had fought valiantly, the odds did not appear to be in its favor.

"Then...should we help it?" While the voice was identical, these words came from the youngest of the triplets -Gwenerys. Removing her attention from the battle, she pinned it to her two elder sisters. "...well?"

"I for one think we should captu- cough- I mean, protect Snakey. It's the right thing to do!" Butting into the conversation was the middle sibling, Gweneira. While her latter words might've sounded righteous, her former words had already betrayed her intentions -a slip that could not escape her sharp-witting sisters. They could tell, at a glance, that their middle sister was more interested in the green flames than either of the two empowered. No doubt she wanted a sample of the luminescent flames to perform her alchemy with.

Shooting her second sister a disdainful glare, Gwenrhian spoke up, "All against rescuing Snakey?" The eldest triplet paused, waiting for several seconds. "Alright then, all in favor?"

"""Aye"""

With a chorus of three voices in ascent, their course of action was decided.

Screw it, this pest needs to die! Almost all the cars and streetlights within the street began to fall apart into sharp scrap metal, swirling around Joakim. "Bow before me, you vermin!" The scrap metal flew up into the sky before descending onto Justice, like a hawk onto its prey. Joakim himself pulled the remaining few cars towards him and levitated them in front of him to protect himself.

Even though he appeared to be fed up at most physically, his mental condition was much worse. "You are not one of us." "Who wants a spoon bender? Laughable!" "Just cross the street already, see if you can stop a car!" Joakim knew these voices, these taunting remarks. He grew up with them and knew who said them, his parents and his brother. They kept it no secret that they thought of Joakim as a disappointment and a stain on their bloodline. The same blood that he spilled and that was stained on his hands. "Get out of my head! I'll kill you!" The Tank Warrior yelled, stomping around and tossing anything within his reach at invisible people.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
His head and tail stung from his cuts, making Justice hiss. Yet again, death was soaring towards him. Justice watched wide eyed, but soon his eyes narrowed. He let out a hiss, slithering away with his head up high. Justice heard three voices in the distance, but ignored them as he was too focused on the Tank Warrior. What caught him off guard was what the Tank Warrior said. Justice tilted his head a bit, confused by the Tank Warrior's actions. But then he let out a huge burst of bright green flames at the Tank Warrior, taking this chance as his opponent was distracted.

DevVoid

After having his meal, Cain jumped away from the scene, running on all fours like an animal. He climbed up a lamp post and jumped up into the leaves of a tree and leaped from branch to branch. Hiding within the trees, he looked for any nearby alley or forest. Spotting none of the sort, he jumped up to an outer windowsill on a large building and used it as a quick turning point to jump atop a flat-top restaurant. He walked across the roof and jumped down into one of the dumpsters behind the building. Climbing back out, he ran across the empty streets, carefully watching for anyone around himself watching. He fled into an abandoned, broken down hospital, hiding within the building throughout the night.

Victor's office phone rang with the ID of the secretary's office phone on display.
"Yes? Have you checked my schedule?" Victor said after picking up.
"Yes, mr. Howlett. It appears that you'll be free from work at 8 p.m. tonight" his secretary replied.
"Thank you. That'll be all. You're dissmissed for the day. If there is more work for you to do, do it at home" Victor said. He was still in a cranky mood and didn't really want to meet other people right now. He wanted to stay isolated from the rest of the world.
"Thank you, mr. Howlett. Good day" his secretary said.
"Good day" Victor replied as they hang up. He picked up his personal phone and called the same number as before and waited for Nico to pick up.

While the chaos in the city erupted and continuously escalated a much more subtle struggle was emerging. In the harbor area at the docks inside a warehouse naturally shady business was afoot. This time crime took the form of a criminal mastermind and his cronies producing a drug that was rapidly gaining popularity. "Ahhhh another beautiful day on easy street boys! We keep up sales like this and we'll all be billionaires before we know it!" A proclamation that earned a round of enthusiastic cheers from the workers. The boss, Don Riggles sat admist the amassed fortunate from his newest creation mirage fantasy, a drug that rendered the user's body a puppet on strings while their mind wandered a dream vision of paradise. The gang's group laugh was cut short by the wrenching of the warehouse's locked door. What had terrified the gang most was what rend the door open, what looked like a claw made of solid ice. Standing at the torn open door looked like a young man dressed as a doctor of some kind and his even younger companion and their feline friend.

"So this is where that new drug is coming from is it?" The blue haired man asked, he didn't seem worried over the now armed gangsters inside. Of course anyone would have a hard time taking any force seriously if they looked like thet were ready to die od fright...or run in soiled pants it was hard to tell. "That's what my data says." replied a voice that seemed to come from the cat which upon closer inspection was fully metallic with a sleek shiny silver finish telling anyone this wasn't just some toy robot.

"Right right, so werew in the right place, now can we wrap this up? I have places I'd rather be than here." piped the auburn haired girl who was dressed in a black catsuit with purple patches along her body. "Now now no need to get testy just wanted to make sure we're at the right place is all." The young doctor said, while the newcomers chatted amongst themselves the gunmen looked to their boss for guidance in what to do. Clearly these guys were empowered while not unexplored territory these guys seemed way above what they were used to dealing with. Seeing the look on his men's faces Riggles had to take charge here even if it looked as if he was out of his leagil here. "H-hey d-d-don't you all th-think you're chatting a-a-a bit too leisurely r-right now?" Don Riggles said trying to look intimidating but the fear of what was opposing his efforts moot.

The group looked towards the terrified boss as he spoke before immediately going back to themselves once he was done. Apparently they had begun bickering over a matter of who had the most important place apart from here to be. The don's pride was gravely wounded seeing he was disregarded so completely and totally with a snarl he cast aside his fear and barked the command, "open fire! Die upstart brats!!" Suddenly the room exploded into a chorus of gunfire, Milette and the metallic cat dashed behind the doctor who simply took a deep sigh. Seconds later the rattling of automatic weapons ceased as the gunmen fell to the ground with their weapons landing beside them. The don sat mortified at the headless cadavers that we're once his me.

"Well at least one of them is alive which I suppose is enough for what I need." Brandon said as he turned his attention toward Don Riggles, "now I'm also looking for your group trio best, no that's not right. Three of a kind? Tri flyer? Triple play?" He said seemingly to not know the name of what brought him here. Don Riggles was slowly growing more and more infuriated with each failed guess, "it's trinity ace you rube! C'mon that's easy to remember!" Riggles said only realizing he had been baited seeing the smug satisfied look on the doctor's face. "Told you that would work~ Now you owe me fifteen tacos~" Brandon said causing Milette dire infuriation that a plan that dumb to get an alleged don to admit to the special unit of empowereds kept that gave his gang the edge it did. Infuriation that was taken out on the don by whipping him furiously with well Milette's whip.

Meanwhile the cat found the tech hub of this warehouse and began accessing the files through a USB drive in it's tail. With the wrap up commencing Brandon began moving the complete shipment of mirage fantasy out onto a boat that drifted in from the harbor. Fifteen minutes later the trio met back up to run over the list of tasks. Brandon pulled a clipboard out with all the items on the agenda, "we have the drug, check, we have the equipment check, we have the formula check, we have decommissioned this warehouse base check." he concluded before passing the clipboard to the robotic cat. "We have the current position of trinity ace check, we have the locations of other Vivilone outposts check, we have all current access keys check, and we have their empowered handling facilities locations check." Kiruto finished, leaving the two to look at Milette. "I beat the shit out of the don." she replied, the males gave her exasperated looks. "Aaaaaand got his phone giving us access to Vivilone bank accounts, other execs and their numbers, and best of all everyone in Vivilone's pocket." Milette said as she withdrew and waggled the phone earning pleased looks from her companions. "Also rigged this place to blow sky high in ten minutes~" Milette added on, "wait when did-" Brandon started before he was cut off by Milette. " Eight minutes ago~" she replied anticipating the question, after an awkward pause the party screamed and ran onto the boat and sped away before they were caught in the blast.

"Hey, guys. Look, look at what I can do!!"

"W-whoa. That's cool, Nicole! How do you do that? I want to float things too!"

"It's called superpower, idiot! Man, I always want one. Hey, Nicole. Share your power with me."

"Of course not! Also, I can see things without using my eyes."

"What? I Don't understand."

"Let me demonstrate then. Mmpph... Uh oh, I see Mrs Shiley on the hallway. She'll be here soon. Everyone, back to your seat."

"Psst, Nicole. I have a plan. It involves your powers, and the next math exam."

"Allright. I'm listening."

"Then you should get up already, sir."

"Hmpph??!" Nicole opened his eyes. Seemed like he took a brief nap. Two soldiers were standing in front of him. One of them extended his hand to help Nicole stand up.

"Don't worry, the villain is gone. You are safe now." Said one of the soldier.

"Thank you." A relieved expression displayed on Nicole's face, as if he's just another scared civilian. He truly glad that the army finally arrived, he didn't want to sit on the toilet for another hour. "Wait, why I'm soaked wet?"

"Ah, yes. We must apologize. After doing some test, we found out that the slime can be flushed by enough water. So we pour some water on everyone to dissolve the slime. It's hard to rescue the people on the ceiling though. The evacuation process is still ongoing right now "

"I see. Thanks for telling. I want to go home now." Nicole got up from his seat and stretched his body.

"Sir, we must ask you to meet our detective Mr. Hawthrone outside. Your statement as a witness will be great help for us."

"Sure, I don't mind some question. Goodbye you two." Nicole get out of the toilet and went outside. He was blinded by the police's sirens for a moment. Let's meet this detective so I can go home and take shower before the sky goes dark.

As the supposed robber made a sudden move through the halls, Sky's invisible form sunk down to float just behind their head as they moved. The... girl? Slime creature, monster- he couldn't really tell what he was following exactly- had a card floating in her body that Sky had attributed to humans buying things with it. So the thing was evidently low on resources and had few connections, else they wouldn't be robbing a bank at slime-point.

Upon their arrival in the bathroom, the thing proceeded to stuff a piece of their body down the toilet before pulling themselves down the sink. This was when Sky chose to act, pulling himself into the real world once again and blasting out a good chunk of the plumbing system. A plume of (thankfully clean) water shot out of the pipes, along with two blobs of slime. One was much larger and presumably sentient, but the other held the card the thief was so interested in. So, of course, Sky proceeded to pull out the piece of slime amongst the water and retrieve the card, gripping the slimy piece of plastic gingerly between his fingers before turning to the creature and quipping, "So, I presume you'll be wanting to leave with this, no?"