• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What city should the rp take place in?

• Chicago

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seattle

• Los Angeles

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detroit

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Miami

• New Orleans

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington D.C.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'A retarded Butterfree.' Now that is good writing right there Kyuu
lel, back in my day of playing online Pokemon, I had this friend who insisted that every Pokemon on her team be elegant. I suggested Butterfree, but she said it moved like a retarded Butterfly, so then I suggested Beautifly, and she said it moved like a retarded Butterfree xD.

lel, back in my day of playing online Pokemon, I had this friend who insisted that every Pokemon on her team be elegant. I suggested Butterfree, but she said it moved like a retarded Butterfly, so then I suggested Beautifly, and she said it moved like a retarded Butterfree xD.
Amazing, truly amazing. Smart move with the power lines, didn't even think of those. Now how to counter them

Anyone have an idea for what Kaleb should do next? I haven’t posted in a while, but I don’t know where to put Kaleb...
Come take over this Joakim fight for me xD

None of my triplets are suited to be taking on a man in armor. Their abilities are all auxilliary, so they only help them utilize weapons better and can't do much damage on their own. Since most weapons are metal...a metal manipulator is a bane of theirs.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hope I'm not ruining any plans by bringing some infected over. I just don't know what things I should make Cain do, considering he's not even supposed to be out in the world, nevermind in public. I guess I could say that I've ran out of ideas for roleplaying, but don't get me wrong, I haven't lost interest whatsoever. I just wanted to state my reason of being so inactive.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

My trap!!

Do you know how long it took me to design that!?

Something easily overlooked and potent enough to throw a fight...

Was planning to lure Cain into that room, and then use the lipstick message as a 'slick trap' to make him lose balance.

All that planning ruined!!

I'll get you for this in CoDA ~w~

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

My trap!!

Do you know how long it took me to design that!?

Something easily overlooked and potent enough to throw a fight...

Was planning to lure Cain into that room, and then use the lipstick message as a 'slick trap' to make him lose balance.

All that planning ruined!!

I'll get you for this in CoDA ~w~
HAH! That was a trap? Oh man, I just wanted to make Joakim seem more unstable. This ended so much better than I thought it would!

That is the cutest insult I've ever heard, now to figure out what it means
the closest you'll find to a meaning is taking the words separately. Wibble, and Wobble, which both mean to shake/quiver. I would call it a nonsense insult lol. It just sounds cute enough to not be offensive at all but still gets across a point.

the closest you'll find to a meaning is taking the words separately. Wibble, and Wobble, which both mean to shake/quiver. I would call it a nonsense insult lol. It just sounds cute enough to not be offensive at all but still gets across a point.
Personally I think you called me a bobblehead, so I'll give it that meaning. But how will you deal with Cain now?

Personally I think you called me a bobblehead, so I'll give it that meaning. But how will you deal with Cain now?
Well, he's much easier for Gwenrhian to deal with since her attacks actually work on him, but I think we'll dance around the room for a while. Don't wanna get infected by his ability though.

Well, he's much easier for Gwenrhian to deal with since her attacks actually work on him, but I think we'll dance around the room for a while. Don't wanna get infected by his ability though.
I wish you the best of luck, in the meantime I'll go hunt down Justice and the Gwen he was supposed to visit. Would be a shame to watch them die without a struggle

Well, last I checked my villainess character successfully robbed the bank and escaped into the sewers. There's also another fight going on somewhere, where Hydra's controlling Reaver MK2 to fight my hero characters and Justice, a character from @OtisRolePlays

Character Form:
Name
: Fjorm Dice
Description: Medium length light blue hair that goes down to her neck, light blue eyes. Usually wears a withe T-shirt under a white hoodie, blue jeans and blue running shoes.
Power(s): Cold and ice manipulation.
Backlash: Turning down the temperature too low can cause freeze burns on the body as it can no longer tolerate the cold.
Role- Hero/Villain: Hero
Hero/Villain Alias: Ice Album
Hero/Villain Outfit: A light blue bodysuit with white stripes on the arms and legs. Has a ski helmet like thing oh her head.
*Backstory: TBD
*Personality: Aggressive and prone to outbursts. She can suddenly get ticked off with little to no reason. Her calm side is more or less a rare sight. Despite her attitude and behaviour. She is actually very intelligent and calm under fire.
Other:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Allison Silverstone
Description: Standing at a height of 5'7, Allison is relatively normal looking. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She typically wears a black skirt and top, and a blue hoodie. She wears black runners with laces of an identical color to her hoodie.
Power(s): Basic psychic abilities, and ice manipulation.
Backlash: Allie suffers harm if she harms anyone on her side, intentional or not. This wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that she loses control of her power relatively often. Furthermore, she might accidentally harm someone with no malicious intent because of her distrustfulness.
Role- Hero/Villain: Hero
Hero/Villain Alias: Glacies
Hero/Villain Outfit: As Glacies, she wears a shiny ice-blue bodysuit with a skirt attached. Her hair becomes a mixture of silver and blue, and her eyes turn blue as well.
*Backstory: She was born with her abilities, but they did not appear until she was six years old. In an episode that she refers to today as "the incident", her powers were revealed. Her parents, being the model citizens of the community, locked her in her room. They had no desire to let her impair the community's glorified vision of them. Eventually, she was forgotten by everyone but her parents. When she was twelve years old, she began having uncontrolled outbursts of power and the people began to notice. Terrified for their own image, her parents took her to a distant wood and left her there. Now in hiding, she trained her abilities extensively. Along the way, she was tempted to seek revenge, but resisted the urge. When she got the message, she decided once and for all to use her powers for good.
*Personality: For someone with a backstory like her own, Allison is remarkably normal personality-wise. She is somewhat reserved and can be somewhat distrusting, however. Other than that, she is sweet and kind. She has learned to be calculating and analyze the situation, and has strong ideals. However, her entire calm personality goes out the window if someone dear to her heart is harmed by someone else, and she becomes intensely aggressive.
Other: I may or may not make a villain OC later, depends on whether I can keep up with this RP or not.

I hope this looks ok. Her backstory is a touch dramatic, let me know if anything needs to be changed.

A slew of crimes throughout the City:

a disastrous crash ; Already Dealt with

a bank robbery ; thief currently escaping through the sewers

a nutjub on a rampage ; currently fighting 3 heroes on the roof of a building

a zombie Lord on a zombifying spree ; currently fighting a hero in the same building as the nutjob