• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What city should the rp take place in?

• Chicago

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seattle

• Los Angeles

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detroit

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Miami

• New Orleans

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington D.C.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello everyone once again, I know youveyall been waiting for this especially with the unintentional hype around my charas. That being said, let's get this show on the road!

Name: Brandon Xeistien
Description: 6 feet tall male with caramel skin tone, blue hair kept on a short ponytail with bangs and silver eyes
Power(s): Elemental manipulation/Reflect
Backlash: Blood loss/Rapid cell deterioration
Role- Hero/Villain: Villain
Hero/Villain Alias: Dr. Madman
Hero/Villain Outfit: White double breasted trench coat with a silver pod on his back, monocle with three lens, and black fingerless gloves and boots
*Backstory:
*Personality:
Other:

Name: Milette Courtlin
Description: 5 foot 6 inch with Auburn hair kept in bangs, green eyes, fair skin tone
Power(s): Super speed/Enhanced reflexes
Backlash: Fragile bones
Hero/Villain Alias: Miss 13
Hero/Villain Outfit: Black catsuit with purple purple lines along inner thighs, sides, and forearms
*Backstory:
*Personality:
Other:

Name: Kiruto Arugami
Description: 5 foot 10 inch with green spiked hair, brown eyes, Olive skin tone
Power(s): Technopathy
Backlash: Electromagnetic waves are always active
Hero/Villain Alias: N/A
Hero/Villain Outfit: N/A
*Backstory:
*Personality:
Other: Due to the waves he emits constantly he's heavily disliked by others due to the em waves he emits

Name: Leon Vygren
Description: 5"10 with pale skin, green eyes, black hair
Power(s): Animal Control
Backlash: Decays in sunlight
Hero/Villain Alias: Huntslord
Hero/Villain Outfit: cape
*Backstory:
*Personality:
Other: Often sleeps during the day

Hehe, hon, you forgot to link the picture for Leon's outfit. Everyone, he couldn't think of how to describe it; I promise it's not just supposed to say cape :p

Also, Teraro and I talked and we like your idea, @StormingCobra55 :) the 'seasons' will help keep the rp flowing and give all the villains a chance to shine. Since Teraro's villains already have a big plot formed around them, we'll keep their season first but we will be reviewing all villains and approaching you guys with potential ideas :)

#themomentyouforgetthemostimportantdetail
Jokes aside it's true I couldn't articulate it well so I found an image that had the most similar idea I had for the outfit in mind, so here it is :D

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 39
Oookay, so turns out I've not been getting notifs for both the discussion and main RP apart from when Kyuu @ed me that one time, so I missed about two pages of conversation.

Probably, no idea how good Hawkeye is. @OtisRolePlays I could kill your character right now, but should I? Don't know if I need to ask permission so yeah.
Gwenerys is my markswoman extraordinaire. Just call her Little Miss Sure Shot, cause she'll rarely, if ever, be missing.

Her ability is trajectory manipulation after all, so she can essentially draw the flight paths of her projectiles however she wants.
I see, she'll be quite annoying won't she?

He had seen the young slime's plan, and though he didn't know what she intended to do with the fuel, it was best to not find out.
*doubts heavily*
A burst of wind sent itself at the rear end of the vehicle, sending the chunk of metal and pollution barreling through the doors and into the offending sludge.
Oh...well, I guess that just make my next post even easier lmao.

I wanted the gasoline so I could ignite it, but sending the entire car works too.

Can I get an idea of what's going on? There are so many characters and situations going on and... ahhhhh. I don't think my hero is gonna jump in on these missions. But I just want to know when a good opportunity to jump in is.

Can I get an idea of what's going on? There are so many characters and situations going on and... ahhhhh. I don't think my hero is gonna jump in on these missions. But I just want to know when a good opportunity to jump in is.
As far as I know, we've got a few scenarios running.

I can only brief you about the two I'm in though since I haven't been paying attention to the rest.

1st up. My Villianess, a Slime-girl, is robbing the first National Bank -well I'm gonna burn the place down in my next post but...yea.

2nd, there's a psycho-mass murdered rampaging the streets. He's currently engaged in combat with my triplets and Otis' character Justice.

As far as I know, we've got a few scenarios running.

I can only brief you about the two I'm in though since I haven't been paying attention to the rest.

1st up. My Villianess, a Slime-girl, is robbing the first National Bank -well I'm gonna burn the place down in my next post but...yea.

2nd, there's a psycho-mass murdered rampaging the streets. He's currently engaged in combat with my triplets and Otis' character Justice.
Other than this it's only a lot of boring stuff leading to an upcoming plot

Welcome to the Scathach triplets, where every fight with them -especially Gweneira- will be me trying to make your OC's lives a living hell.

That smell will stick around for the next week @DarkHydraT, so I mean, it'd be in your best interest not to get hit with that. Besides, I've got so many more Potions in mind!

Ah, for reference, Gweneira's power allows her to summon tools and grow materials in a sort of 'alternate dimension'. The only thing she had in her dimension at the moment is Poison Ivy, so she'll actually be collecting plants throughout the RP, as well as materials from other OCs so she can turn them into weird concoctions to be chucked at people's faces.

I'm thinking Melty's Slime, Justice's Flames, Cain's rotting flesh, and maybe some hair or drool from Cottonmouth will be making a surprise bomb for some poor sap.

Edit:

Don't worry, I won't be trying to gross you out too much. I've got some interesting special effects in mind for those various concoctions.

E.g.

A combination of Melty's Slime and Justice's Flames will probably create a liquid that burns like fire.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Scathach triplets, where every fight with them -especially Gweneira- will be me trying to make your OC's lives a living hell.

That smell will stick around for the next week @DarkHydraT, so I mean, it'd be in your best interest not to get hit with that. Besides, I've got so many more Potions in mind!

Ah, for reference, Gweneira's power allows her to summon tools and grow materials in a sort of 'alternate dimension'. The only thing she had in her dimension at the moment is Poison Ivy, so she'll actually be collecting plants throughout the RP, as well as materials from other OCs so she can turn them into weird concoctions to be chucked at people's faces.

I'm thinking Melty's Slime, Justice's Flames, Cain's rotting flesh, and maybe some hair or drool from Cottonmouth will be making a surprise bomb for some poor sap.

Edit:

Don't worry, I won't be trying to gross you out too much. I've got some interesting special effects in mind for those various concoctions.

E.g.

A combination of Melty's Slime and Justice's Flames will probably create a liquid that burns like fire.
To be honest, I'd be disappointed if you didn't try to make life hell
I may have made a slight misjudgement
Only slightly though