• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What city should the rp take place in?

• Chicago

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seattle

• Los Angeles

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detroit

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Miami

• New Orleans

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington D.C.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vincent: The neutral road is a lonely one, but I walk it with determination.

But nah really, so many options.... wonder who I should run into next. To many folks crowding the bank.

Also @Spoiled Bread I like your zombie tie-in, but I find it unlikely that a cop would just let you walk up and take a gun from there hands, even while nervous/scared.

Last edited:
Katsuo: The neutral road is a lonely one, but I walk it with determination.

But nah really, so many options.... wonder who I should run into next. To many folks crowding the bank.

Also @Spoiled Bread I like your zombie tie-in, but I find it unlikely that a cop would just let you walk up and take a gun from there hands, even while nervous/scared.
I can arrange a run in with my boy once I'm done with the other guy, if you want

Not sure why we'd have a run in, but we can figure that out

Katsuo: The neutral road is a lonely one, but I walk it with determination.

Wait, did it looks like that? I actually meant for it to be the policewoman take the gun from the policeman. Nicola only answer the question.

I'll review it in a moment.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I was saying join this Rp with your slime boy. The world needs more Slimes.
You are definitely correct about the world needing more Slimes. I don't really see Liam being a villain though, maybe with the right motivation. I'll get to work on rewriting his bio to fit the rp. I think I can work something around being Melty's henchman.

I've never had the opportunity to destroy kyuu but i imagine that it can be tough for someone that only have morphing abilities to fight with would have troubles fighting slime :p
Bold words, but worry not m8, we'll be 2 for 2 in my favor after both this and the Industria RP.

Speaking of Slimes, she'll need to take a trip to your company. All that wealth you've got must be heavy, I'll help you lighten your load.

Bold words, but worry not m8, we'll be 2 for 2 in my favor after both this and the Industria RP.

Speaking of Slimes, she'll need to take a trip to your company. All that wealth you've got must be heavy, I'll help you lighten your load.
You also come with bold words considering i have a mafia gang on my side.

As for the Industria RP, i don't plan to have my character all that powerful right now anyway. He's mostly just support until he's grown a bit more

I've never had the opportunity to destroy kyuu but i imagine that it can be tough for someone that only have morphing abilities to fight with would have troubles fighting slime :p

HAAHAHAHAHAHA! *Deep Inhale* ....HAHAHAHAH!

You better head back to science class, because Sky has the third best oc for taking on Kyuu. And trust me, your not one or two.

I'm not being bias, I'm not top two either, my powers not well equipped for her ability. But still...don't talk trash if you don't know what your saying. ;)
Trust me, this is coming from one if the only people to best Kyuu. Luh yew @kyuukestu

With all the undead talk going on, it seems like this may be a Zombie Apocalypse Rp.

You better head back to science class, because Sky has the third best oc for taking on Kyuu. And trust me, your not one or two.

I'm not being bias, I'm not top two either, my powers not well equipped for her ability. But still...don't talk trash if you don't know what your saying. ;)

With all the undead talk going on, it seems like this may be a Zombie Apocalypse Rp.
You know i meant my own OC right? xD

You know i meant my own OC right? xD

Not sure what you mean by this, the whole topic was brought up because you teased that you could destroy Kyuu.
I was naturally referring to your oc in this rp, as I don't know of any others.
My name may be Mystic, but I'm no psychic.

But if you were referring to some other oc I don't know about, that's fine. I'm a battle junkie, send any oc sheet and I could give you a rough estimate of just his well you'd do.

I'd suggest we end it there as this is steadily moving away from the main topic.

Not sure what you mean by this, the whole topic was brought up because you teased that you could destroy Kyuu.
I was naturally referring to your oc in this rp, as I don't know of any others.
My name may be Mystic, but I'm no psychic.

But if you were referring to some other oc I don't know about, that's fine. I'm a battle junkie, send any oc sheet and I could give you a rough estimate of just his well you'd do.

I'd suggest we end it there as this is steadily moving away from the main topic.
okay, basically what i meant was that i wasn't talking about Sky's OC. I meant my own. And i mentioned in the post that said i would destroy kyuu that Victor would definitely face some hardships with him. But yeah you're right. We'll end it here

I believe your response to this
with this
gave the impression that you were talking about Sky's morphing abilities, and thus the ensuing misunderstanding. You do have a point though, it's time we get back on topic.

I believe there's one more criminal activity going on? Perhaps I'll post and have my triplets get involved in that. It was a Car-jacking , no? I suppose its as good a scenario as any for another crash.

I believe your response to this

with this

gave the impression that you were talking about Sky's morphing abilities, and thus the ensuing misunderstanding. You do have a point though, it's time we get back on topic.

I believe there's one more criminal activity going on? Perhaps I'll post and have my triplets get involved in that. It was a Car-jacking , no? I suppose its as good a scenario as any for another crash.

Sky's character was mentioned, I just addressed that they would be third most likely to take you on. But I also addressed Victor, stating he had a much less likely chance. Hope that clears up wherever this mistranslation occurred.

Boy oh boy, quite a bit of crime taking place. I feel like the heroes are gonna get backed up sometime soon.

Depends on which RP my boy's in, and which one of Kyuu's OCs we're talking about

Anyways, I need to figure out what I'm gonna do to integrate myself into the bank robbery once I'm done with the flesh-eating guy. Any ideas?

Depends on which RP my boy's in, and which one of Kyuu's OCs we're talking about

Anyways, I need to figure out what I'm gonna do to integrate myself into the bank robbery once I'm done with the flesh-eating guy. Any ideas?
Simple, you won't. I'm going to bail with 20m dollars and ya'll are powerless to stop me!

Well, there's only one entrance to go through i.e. the one Kaleb burned through the door. Melty will escape in about...2-3 more posts. So yea, start planning.

Nah. He's chaotic neutral, I'm just playing more chaotic-y. Sky's got no motives to be an antagonist apart from boredom, and he doesn't have the moral push to be a superhero, since he really doesn't care what happens to the people. He'll save somebody if he feels like it, but it'll most likely be to put the villain down a few notches (or off the mortal coil altogether) as opposed to saving a life

Trust me, this is coming from one if the only people to best Kyuu. Luh yew @kyuukestu

I’ve bested kyuu, but it was a battle in a Pokémon RP and it did take a while. It was a four-way Battle Royal where my OC eventually came out on top. It took all night, though.

But in General RPs? I’ve never fought kyuu, but it sounds pretty difficult. Although Kaleb is probably number one on Mystic’s list.

I’ve bested kyuu, but it was a battle in a Pokémon RP and it did take a while. It was a four-way Battle Royal where my OC eventually came out on top. It took all night, though.

But in General RPs? I’ve never fought kyuu, but it sounds pretty difficult. Although Kaleb is probably number one on Mystic’s list.

Number one on who's list? Mine? No, not at all. I currently have no need to be around him, nor even think about him.

If you wanna make him run into Vincent, that's fine as he's currently walking down the street. But don't expect me to be impressed or worried from big talk. ;) :)

Just for fun, no hate. Lol

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
One of 2 Ocs I wanted to make for this rp.

Name
: Liam Goodson
Description: Bright green hair and blue eyes. About 5 ft tall. Caucasian. Hair comes down to about his shoulders. Usually in his human appearance as he is not forced to stay a slime. While in his slime form he turns a bright green color and can change his shape at will.
Power(s): Has the ability to morph skin into a slimy substance. In this form, he is bright green throughout his entire body and can fit through any space no matter how small. He is also able to easily dodge attacks. He can change from human to slime at will, and can shoot slime balls at his enemies.
Backlash: He is not always in this slimy form so he is vulnerable when in human form. Drastic temperature changes can also be detrimental to him as his slime is more susceptible to change if the temperature changes. Will start to completely freeze if the temperature gets below 20 degrees Fahrenheit around him and will not be able to keep his form completely if it gets around 110 degrees Fahrenheit around him.
Role- Hero/Villain: Villain
Hero/Villain Alias: Slime Shifter (name is work in progress)
Hero/Villain Outfit: Wears a black body suit with green veins running through it. The suit is custom made to morph whenever he morphs into slime.
*Backstory: Liam's only real reason for becoming a villain is because he met Melty. He had no interest in anything to do with villainy, but his parents had died at a young age and he sought companionship. When he met Melty he felt less alone as her powers were much like his. He wanted to stick by her side and join her cause.
*Personality: Liam is a shy and sweet guy, even though he is a villain. He will carry out Melty's orders, but he often feels bad about his villainous acts. He often is scared he won't live up to the expectations of Melty and won't be able to help her achieve her goal.
Other:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
If this rp is still open, I would like to join!

Name: Justice Flames

Description: He has slightly pale skin, and dark green eyes. He has fluffy brown hair which is untidy as always. He wears a denim jacket, faded blue jeans and bright green shoes.
-+-+-+-
In his flame snake form, (which is his power) the fire he is made of is green. His has small fangs and a long bright red forked tongue. His eyes become fully black with no pupil, they kinda look a bit like dark black holes. His overall snake body is long and slender.

Powers: He has the power to turn into a snake that is made of green fire, and of course he can breathe green flames as well, only while he is a snake. He has fangs as well, but he is not venomous in his snake form. When he touches flammable things while he is a fire snake, they will burn very quickly. He inherited this power from his parents.

Backlash: He is very weak to water in his snake form, and his fangs are very weak as well. Every time he transforms, he becomes more independent and will sometimes stray away from the others, this effects him too after he transforms back into a human. And he can’t speak in his snake form.

Role- Hero/Villain: Hero, he tries his best to be a good one.

Hero/Villain Alias: Green WildFire

Hero/Villain Outfit: Green hoodie with a flame pattern on it and the same applies for his shoes and pants but the shoes are a bright red instead, and they are like boots but a bit shorter. He wears pants as I just mentioned, and they are a bright gold and yellow mix, and they also have a flame pattern on them. The three colors represent himself and two people in his life, or when they were in his life. (I’m not that good at coming up with superhero costumes...)

Personality: He doesn’t think before doing things, but he is at least brave. He can sometimes tell someone personal things if they ask him to tell, or secrets, so it is a bad idea to tell him secrets or things others shouldn’t know. He also has Gephyrophobia, which is the fear of bridges, as it ties in with his backstory.

Other: He might not tell others his backstory, so if others ask for his backstory they must try very hard to convince him to tell.

Before I make a character, I've got a few questions. Are the suits that amplify our power standardized ie. similar looking? Why are all the recruits children? Is it alright if I make an older character?

This looks like a super promising RP. I don't want to compromise it by making a character too old or not understanding the basis.
Both me, @Joelkjn and @Sky5372 have pretty old characters. Older than any normal human can be. So i think you'll be fine.

Yeah, true dat. My bad. I just thought since they were pretty young in human terms or however I should phrase that. With that out of the way, I think I've got a character in mind.

Name: Peter Marr
Description: A man who's still trying to get a life together and on track, Peter lives with two roommates in a shoddy apartment. He doesn't bother with shaving much, leaving a mess of a beard often times. When he does, there's still stubble all over his face. His hair is still going strong, a deep brown. His eyes are little drops of charcoal, with creases at the edges. He wears what's available on his days off. For anything formal he goes with his tried and true blue sweater over a white button down on khaki slacks. Not technically formal, but as nice as his clothes get. For an average day at work, he goes with any old button down shirt, along with a pair of slacks.
Power(s): Sonic Manipulation - He can amplify, mute, or redirect sonic energy. This leads to several impressive abilities. He can use them for combat, destruction, eavesdropping, or even personal transportation. That's right. Because he's become accustomed to the sonic energy, he can use it to propel himself to super sonic speeds.
Backlash: If he brings in too much sonic energy, whether it be to fight or propel himself, he can temporarily deafen himself. Not only that, but he will surely cause those around him to be hard of hearing.
Role- Hero/Villain: Trying his best to be a hero.
Hero/Villain Alias: Echo
Hero/Villain Outfit: He's a man down on his luck. He can't afford a fancy supersuit. He goes with a gray bala clava that opens at the top of his head, allowing for his hair to be free. On his torso he wears a red hoodie with padding underneath. For his pants he settles for loose fitting black sweats. These get tattered and torn very often, but he has backups.
*Backstory: His parents tried their best to raise a good son. They instilled values of right and wrong, meaning that when he was approached with the offer, he knew he had an obligation to help, no matter how inconvenient it may be.
*Personality: While his parents did indeed instill good morals, they lacked to teach him proper responsibility. This lead to him flunking out of college, losing several jobs, and being evicted from his old apartment. Now, he tries his best to be responsible. Working as an intern at a local vacuum company. Paying his share of the rent and utilities on time. Taking the gig as a superhero.
However, it's not all good in Peter's life, even with the new-found responsibility. He's poor. Really poor. He can afford rent and that's about it. Food is paid for by his friends. As he slowly gains more control of his powers, he's questioning whether good and evil is all black and white. Perhaps using his powers for personal gain isn't the worst idea...
Other: Relations-
Diego Ortiz - Peter's roommate. He's working in fast food as he chases a writing career on the side.
Eddie Porrit - Peter's other roommate. He works multiple gigs at once, trying to afford a very social lifestyle. He's quite the lady's man.
Kelsea Evens - an ex-girlfriend, working as a manager for a community center. She holds no resentment towards Peter. She broke it off only because she realized Peter needed to focus on himself.
Stella Rearden - Peter's new crush. A saleswoman at the vacuum company.
Earl Marr - Peter's father. A high school current events teacher nearing retirement. He loves his son, but they still don't have a very close relationship.

I've got a lot of hope for this. So maybe we should organize some future events/meetups.

@MelodyMay You said you wanted to form a Hero organization. His do you intend to bring others in? Are you sending out a remote signal/message? Or will your brainiac sister be contacting super powered individuals specifically? Or do you intend to do something a bit more basic. Wait for hero sightings and track that area and whatnot?

Just curious how we'll be brought together.

Also, ooooh, sonic powers @Mockingchu? Could be veerry fun. I'd suggest using Bakugo as inspiration, but again, just a suggestion.

I'm noticing most of our superpowers are not accustom to handling Sky's air control.