• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What city should the rp take place in?

• Chicago

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seattle

• Los Angeles

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detroit

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Miami

• New Orleans

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington D.C.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
( my character wouldn't work for this, so I'll change him a bit for this rp.)
Name: Oliver (Ollie)
Desciption: Oliver is a young boy wanting to be a hero. He was kicked out of his home when they found out he had powers, and was taken in by a group of other heroes. He is incredibly shy, and hates talking with others he doesn't know, but will talk to them softly if he trusts them.
Power: Aura Telekinesis. ( something me and my brothers made up.) It's exactly like Telekinesis, except when driven by a strong emotion, anger, fear, etc., it surrounds him in a blue aura, and gives him the ability to teleport. He can't control this power yet, so it is fairly unstable.
Backlash: He can't control his power, so he can end up hurting himself. Even when he is able to control it, he passes out from exhaustion.
Role: Hero
Hero Alias: A.K. (Aura-Kid)
Hero Outfit: He wears a light blue t-shirt with a yellow star on it, and the back has the letters A.K for his hero name.
Backstoty: Oliver was a poor kid who was born into a small family. He was given powers at birth by some mysterious villain( who I may or not introduce later) in hopes of having an evil son. But, his family kicked him out when they found at about his powers and he was raised by a group of heroes that found him.
Personality: Oliver is really shy and hates when people he doesn't know talk to him, which can lead to his Aura Telekinesis acting up. He communicates through small noises like whimpers and giggles, or acts out what he's trying to say. But,when he trusts someone, he will be happy and energetic around them, and will talk to them softly.
Other: Although he may not act like it, Oliver is a kid who will sacrifice everything for friends, or even strangers. He also has a special pet baby dragon he named Lucas, who can breath small breaths of blue fire. If you see Oliver's eyes turn Blue, it mean calm him down, for his aura is getting out of control. But, if they turn red.... just run.

Last edited:
Man, I have no idea where to send Kaleb. On one hand, he might accidentally explode all the cars. On the other, he might accidentally kill Melty on the first page. I’m not a fan of either of those scenarios, and I’m sure nobody else is either. Kaleb still has a little trouble controlling the fire power.

Man, I have no idea where to send Kaleb. On one hand, he might accidentally explode all the cars. On the other, he might accidentally kill Melty on the first page. I’m not a fan of either of those scenarios, and I’m sure nobody else is either. Kaleb still has a little trouble controlling the fire power.
If you'd wait a little for @Joelkjn, then you could run into some trouble with him

Just gotta look for your opening. Like a crashed van. A crashed van works well. Lol

Kill Melty? Pfft, she's weak to fire but you'd have a pretty hard time trying to kill her. You'd also get arrested afterward for burning down the bank :v

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Mystic Zander I'd like to note that Cain had actually escaped the scene of the crash with the two bodies before Vincent arrived. By now, you'd only see two trails of blood leading out the ambulance, onto the road and blood splatters on a fence leading to a back alley. I'll edit it so he's still there, but please, read the full post next time.

@kyuukestu you know it ;)

Name:
Sky
Description:
Sky stands at around 5'8, with sky blue eyes and tousled brown hair. He tends to wear a simple light blue T-shirt and a pair of white trainers, along with a pair of tracksuit trousers.
His natural form is seen as a slight shimmer in the air, including his heart, or "Core" that holds his power
Power(s):
Sky has the ability to fully manipulate the air and wind. Treating it as what is more or less a second limb, this ability extends to what you would expect. The ability to summon massive winds, raise and lower the air pressure, create large weather patterns. This also extends to more precise movements, allowing for a sort of pseudo-levitation of `objects and/or people.

Sky can also shift from his human form to his natural form, that being a literal gust of wind. In this form, he still has access to his arsenal of abilities, albeit at the cost of a physical body, as well as having the same properties as your standard bit of air. This makes him fully incorporeal, as well as being invisible (save a slight shimmer in the air from residual energy)
Backlash: As a result of Sky's powers, the earth is potentially lethal to him. Simply making contact with the ground causes him steadily increasing pain, whereas actually going underground (at least 10 meters deep in dirt/stone) in his natural form would instantly kill him. In his human form, it would strip him of all his powers as his core goes into stasis to protect itself, along with causing intense pain.
As for his natural form, he is far more susceptible to non-physical attacks in this state, along with being incredibly easy to contain. All you need is a jar and a cork, and you've got an easy Bottle o' Sky
Role- Hero/Villain: A sort of chaotic neutral (Hero-ish? Not sure what category he'd fall into)
Hero/Villain Alias: Name is already an alias of sorts
Hero/Villain Outfit: N/A
*Backstory: The last member of the extinct species of "Air Spirits", killed off by pollution from the industrial revolution, Sky was forced to create a human form to survive the heavy pollutants. After spending a while wandering aimlessly in the skies, he eventually started sticking around the city of Detroit more often out of boredom. The request for superhero help had found its way to him many a time, but a response never found its way back
*Personality: Sky is, at heart, a fun-loving creature. He does what he wants- him and his species prioritizing freedom above all (giving him a complete lack of respect towards any authority figures). He has a good sense of humor that tends to come out in the middle of a fight and keeps a relatively relaxed attitude to most things. Angering him is hard, mostly due to the fact that he only very rarely forms close relationships with humans.

Sky can sometimes seem alien to some people, due to his complete lack of morals or compassion. He doesn't like killing people, he's just incapable of understanding the moral problems with it- allowing him to kill without guilt. Due to his relaxed attitude, he tends to be fairly cocky in most situations, something that can get him in trouble. He is also incredibly territorial, seeing the sky as his home and defending it with vigor. He's liable to attack most beings that he sees as even potentially dangerous on sight, and puts most supernatural creatures and superpowered people into this category. On the other hand, all pollution spewing machines are a kill on sight for him if not preoccupied, resulting in an abnormal number of engine failures of planes that happen to pass over the city of Detroit (The airport itself would be gone, but the pollution there is so thick that it's more or less hidden from his sight, and he was too fond of the city to simply send something in the general direction and hope for the best).
Other: N/A

This bio isn't really my best work so if you have any questions or suggestions, just let me know

Edit: Forgot to mention his territorial protection habits

Last edited:
@Mystic Zander I'd like to note that Cain had actually escaped the scene of the crash with the two bodies before Vincent arrived. By now, you'd only see two trails of blood leading out the ambulance, onto the road and blood splatters on a fence leading to a back alley. I'll edit it so he's still there, but please, read the full post next time.

I read every post thoroughly. There was a big delay between my reply and the last time I checked the thread, and quite frankly, I had trouble reading your post. I don't remember reading you left the scene, I thought your post ended off with "I can still eat them." Right before picking them up while in the ambulance, so I apologize for that.
But don't make the assumption I don't read everyone's post.
Thanks for the edit.

Last edited:
The doors and windows had been sealed tightly by an adhesive slime, and save for himself, every member of staff and customer of the bank had been globbed onto walls, ceilings, tables, chairs, doors, and even the windows -one poor lad had even been unlucky enough to be caught on the porcelain throne. They were her hostages and her shields. By sticking the civilians to the points of entry, she ensured that the authorities would not rashly attempt to barge their way in for fear of harming the innocent.
Also this xD

There are people stuck to those doors so you don't wanna burn through the slime rashly, you'd need to be careful or risk harming the civilians.

Won't be that easy to get the jump on me~

I mean...you wouldn't really be able to move people off the ceiling without her noticing xD, besides, Melty already knows Kaleb is in the building. She would've noticed that her slime was getting melted when he passed through the door. Since all the slime comes from her body, it retains a thin connection with her.

She would've known he was in the building, but not where in the building he was. But that problem was just solved!

@Nukas, wanna be my evil henchman? or something? Idk, I'm using Melty in this RP, so a second Slime would do well for the eventual Slimepire.

I mean...you wouldn't really be able to move people off the ceiling without her noticing xD, besides, Melty already knows Kaleb is in the building. She would've noticed that her slime was getting melted when he passed through the door. Since all the slime comes from her body, it retains a thin connection of her.

She would've known he was in the building, but not where in the building he was. But that problem was just solved!

@Nukas, wanna be my evil henchman? or something? Idk, I'm using Melty in this RP, so a second Slime would do well for the eventual Slimepire.
Hurray, more slimes!

Valeria is probably gonna be one of the toughest to defeat. She can basically take over the mind. So unless someone is immune to that, it’ll take a while to get to her. Once they do, though, she will be physically weakened by her backlash.

All the money is digital. And i'm pretty sure that Victor would be smart enough to get the best virusprotection there is
Virus protection doesn't really factor into this, she's not hacking she's just straight up moving money from the Bank. A Bank worker is being threatened into doing it for her so your only real protection against this would've been to have no money in the Bank.

Plus, digital money is exactly what she's stealing xD

Virus protection doesn't really factor into this, she's not hacking she's just straight up moving money from the Bank. A Bank worker is being threatened into doing it for her so your only real protection against this would've been to have no money in the Bank.

Plus, digital money is exactly what she's stealing xD
A perk with being around 400 years old is that you probably take things like this into account. He has very few people that he trusts with his money in the banks. And being a very skilled businessman means he probably got things his way

A perk with being around 400 years old is that you probably take things like this into account. He has very few people that he trusts with his money in the banks. And being a very skilled businessman means he probably got things his way
The internet was only a thing a few decades ago, along with e-commerce and of course e-banking, most of his 400 years of experience would have absolutely nothing to do with cybercriminals lmao.

Either way, point taken. Even then though, bank heists can be repeated at Melty's leisure. It's not an issue to amass more liquid wealth than a company.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I mean...you wouldn't really be able to move people off the ceiling without her noticing xD, besides, Melty already knows Kaleb is in the building. She would've noticed that her slime was getting melted when he passed through the door. Since all the slime comes from her body, it retains a thin connection with her.

What's this about you needing a slime?

The internet was only a thing a few decades ago, along with e-commerce and of course e-banking, most of his 400 years of experience would have absolutely nothing to do with cybercriminals lmao.

Either way, point taken. Even then though, bank heists can be repeated at Melty's leisure. It's not an issue to amass more liquid wealth than a company.
Cybercriminals have nothing to do with his long life. You're right about that. But in these modern times he is aware of them and therefore he knows what precautions to take