• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Cafe of Love (Romantic Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this the day of the speed dating or the day before? The posts I've read are quite confusing

Name: Isabelle Heikin
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: She's rude and pushy, not caring about how others feel. Despite this, she tries to act nice if she likes someone. She hates to admit it though, and calls them rude names.
Appearance: Isabelle stands at 5'4, has tanned skin and misty grey eyes. She has blonde hair in a ponytail using an elastic band and hair not in the ponytail goes down to her chest. She is quite thin.
Common Clothing: She usually wears a blank tank top with a green hoodie wrapped around her waist which she wears when it's cold. She wears grey shorts and green shoes. She takes off the hoodie when she is working
Worker or Customer: Worker
Partner: Bellossom (Bliss)
Partner's Appearance: A normal Bellossom but wearing a necklace of red flowers.
Partner's Personality: Very protective of Isabelle, but somehow manages to avoid battling constantly. Bliss is like Isabelle's manager in a way.
Other Pokemon: Wingull

How should I make my first post? The speed dating has already started, so I don't know how to bring her into it

And thats why post are written in past tense!
You can make a post that she heard about speed dating and that it just started as she arrived to the cafe then, going with the flow, she sat on a table where someone was for example.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Clint, Cleo, Akane, Daisy, Kiara, Leonardo, Jericho, Bron, Tabby, Jun, Hasumi, Matthew, Eugene, Lana, Gustav, Valentino, Milo.
On the left side we should have:
Clint, Cleo, Daisy, Leonardo, Jericho, Bron, Matthew, Eugene, Gustav, Valentino and Milo.
On the right side:
Akane, Kiara, Tabby, Jun, Hasumi and Lana.

So we almost have double the boys :D but I believe some aren't participating and maybe I missed someone.

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
Name: Amelie
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Personality:
She's very creative and energetic though hides that energy away. Therefore, she seems shy at first. She takes a lot of enjoyment in her prime work and hobby, art and will relate to people who are creative.
Appearance:
Short blonde hair with freckles on her face and short but thin shape.
Common Clothing:
She normally wears green, white, pink and dark red clothes. Her identifying clothes are a green or yellow beret and a short skirt.
Worker or Customer:
Worker
Partner:
Smeargle, though this may change.
Partner's Appearance:
Smeargle has been given several tattoos, mainly stars and hearts drawn on due to the event.
Partner's Personality:
He tends to not say much and helps Amelie with her artistic works. He will only defend her if she is hurt and if so he can be loyal and fierce. If he is not like this, he tends to play it cool and not do anything to be friendly towards Amelie if they are not doing art, minding his own business, doing his own thing.
Other Pokemon:
(subject to change) Vavillion, Mime Jr, Vileplume, Amaura, Furfrou (Heart trim).

Status
Not open for further replies.