• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Cafe Of Love (Romance RP Discussion/Sign Up)

I didn't show much of Clint or Misumi yet for them to be a crush for anybody.. And don't want to decide, on who they have a crush on until they have something like proper interaction with others characters. (I am thinking on some of your characters that could be great crush for them, but there is a question of interaction between and etc.)

And Misumi didn't even have any interaction yet with anyone, if we don't include Zanga, who is his pokemon :D
And as One great person told me, rping with yourself is silly and its kinda the reason, why I didn't approach Misumi with Clint yet.

Name: Anlya Cahoure
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Anlya is reserved, yet always seems to have a neutral mood in her. However, that's definitely not true if anybody chose to hurt her partner.
Appearance: She has fairly tanned skin, is about average height and weight for her age, plus having one green eye and one blue. Though it's not brought up much, she also has a huge scar on her stomach. Her hair is short and blonde.
Common Clothing: Anlya often keeps her looks simple. It's most likely to see her in a plain, pastel coloured dress, plus pink flats and a small bag on her shoulder.
Worker or Customer: Customer
Partner: Ivy (Snivy, F)
Partner's Appearance: Ivy has regular looks for her kind, but always wears a extremely soft pale blue scarf that covers most of her body.
Partner's Personality: Ivy isn't the most active Pokemon. Most of the time, she just stays in Anlya's shoulder bag and watches most things go on. Though she'll occasionally get out to grab stuff to prove she isn't that lazy. But when neither of those things are happening, she's just resting buried in her scarf. It's a small slice of paradise for her.
Other Pokemon: Mincinno (M, Toby), Buizel (F, Tidal), Vulpix (Kanto, F, Twix).

XxZizzyxX

Previously Zizzy the Zebra
Hi, I speak Spanish, so I don't know if you understand. But here I leave you my biography.

Name: Sophie
Personality: creative,with a good sense of humor, supportive, optimistic and happy.
Appearance: Light skin, honey colored eyes, brown hair that reaches to her waist, a crown of colorful flowers, a loose pink shirt, some shorts (rather one of those pants that hangs on the shoulders, but I don't know how to say it) in English), long black stockings, turquoise tennis shoes and a necklace of colorful stones.
Worker or Costumer: Worker :3
Partner: Sylveon (Rosie) (Female)
Partner Personality: Playful, happy and optimistic
Other Pokemon: Luxray(male), Skitty(female), Vulpix(male) (Hibisco)(kanto form), Primarina (female) Eldegoss(male)
839893_trainercard-Sophie.png

I don't know if you understood what I wrote, I am using a translator, I do understand English, but I just don't know some words XD

And besides, I don't know very well how this role-playing game works. XD

It will be like that I set a Discussion thread for the bios of your characters and pokemon role play thread I will set an rp, where we will role-play. (If thats what you asked for...@.@)

Helios.

Previously RisingGarchomps
We can always think about a reboot to this rp or something
I may start and work on it, if no one have something against it.
Alright then!
Give me some time and I will tag you guys when it will be ready :)
I was potentially interested in the original RP but the ship sailed before I could apply. I think I’d like to join the reboot when you’ve got it up. Please send me a link!

I will definitely join if it’s still in Kalos. I had an idea for a character that’s could fit into the setting.

I hadn't saw any ships sailing yet, so I don't know where it came to you from...
I was potentially interested in the original RP but the ship sailed before I could apply. I think I’d like to join the reboot when you’ve got it up. Please send me a link!

I will definitely join if it’s still in Kalos. I had an idea for a character that’s could fit into the setting.