• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Bunch of Stragglers

Link to the sign ups/discussion- https://pokecharms.com/threads/bunch-of-stragglers-pmd-rp.20511/

Ahh the beautiful world of Pokemon how such a magnificent amazing place could exist. This world is home to all Pokemon, even the criminals...

Near one of the more popular small towns of the world was Treasure Town, home to the famous wigglituff guild. A few miles from the peaceful town was a bright lush forest, of which at night became a foggy shroud of woods, the moon only shining through the thick fog on full moons like tonight...

A small figure was walking through the dense woods, looking around every tree in case someone was there, slowly peeking around a tree trunk was a odd looking leafeon, Fern continued to tred nervously throughout the forest "why are acting like a wimp, if anyone comes at us put here we can kill 'em" said a voice in ferns head "n-no, I don't want to kill anyone, you can't just do things like that, let alone in my body" fern disagreed with the voices words. The two would then keep quiet as they made there way through...

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
A pantump was hidden in the trees, the perfect disguise for the ditto to hide, he kept looking as he remain hidden between the dense woods.
"Someone must be taking a night walk right now, its also the perfect time to steal from someone without alerting the guild" the pantumb said to himself and giggled.

After a minutes of watching the ditto noticed a leafeon wandering alone, the ditto smirked, "this is going to be fun" he told himself and start following the leafeon, He tried not to make a sound or get spotted by the leafeon.

Bella was perched in a tree, overlooking the lush forest that stretched luxuriously across the horizon. Her dusky feathers were touched to silver in the moonlight, and for once, she felt peaceful. The bird Pokémon took a long inhalation, one that relaxed her whole body, and she closed her deep purple eyes, if only for a moment- times like this didn't come along often, and the Murkrow relished every moment. Though, she heard quiet footsteps- or, perhaps, not footsteps- they were so quiet, she could hardly tell...

She hummed quietly with curiosity, and draped herself in her cloak in order to blend in with the shadows, her purple gaze glinting with suspicion in the silvery moonlight. Below her treaded a Leafeon, who seemed to be muttering to itself. Strange, Bella thought, tilting her head inquisitively. A shadowy shape seemed to be following behind them, and a smile graced Bella's beak- this should be interesting. She hopped off the branch and flapped her wings, taking flight- the bird flew high up into the night sky, her hooded figure looking merely like a passerby, when in face she was watching the figures below, waiting for some entertainment- and maybe... some loot.

Fern walked and walked, growing more drowsy by the second, his head tilted in one direction, seeming like he fell asleep for a split second "Wake up!" A loud sound bursted through Fern's head, startling the pokemon and causing him to trip over a root of one of the trees. He tumbled over and stood back up once he could move. "That hurt what was that for Fear!" He shouted angrily, not heeding the forests quiet tone. "What? You were falling asleep, actually I peiproba should have let you pass out so I could take control...dammit" Fern shook his head and continued slowly, awoken by Fear's threat...for some reason he did not look behind him perhaps it was because his fatigued mind...

Magic Sparkle

The pantumb continued to follow the leafeon, without noticing that another one is following him.
He tried to find a moment when the leafeon would let off his gaurd so he can attack, it wasnt a big problem since the leafeon seemed to be tired.
after a while the phantump saw that the leafeon would fall asleep again in every moment, "why wont i will wake that pokemon up, it would be funny how he would react that his item were stolen" the pantumb told himself.
The pantumb got slowly to the leafeon, then using thief as fast as he can, he tried to still the leafeon's bandage.

Last edited:
Fern stopped, and shivered, he felt a chill crawl down his spine, to him that means one of two things something is about to happen or Fear is trying to take control over him and Fear often says things when he tries that... Fern turned his head to see a phantump mere inches from him "ah!" He screeched and hopped back "ghost!" He said with his body turned toward the Phantump and slowly backing up "c'mon let me take care of this ghost, I wanna see if I can eat one hehe" Fear growled trying to pursuade Fern in a way...

A bandage? How laughably useless. What accomplishment did this Phantump think it could achieve upon stealing the likes of a bandage? And it hadn't even succeeded! The Murkrow let out a snort of contempt, mocking the figures below in her head. She could make short work of both of them, she was sure, but for the moment... she would simply lie in wait, hovering like a looming shadow over the feuding Pokémon, prepared to strike at any moment.

Though, what would even be worth stealing? They had no shinies, at least not in sight- Bella could pick them out from a mile off- so to attempt to steal, to put her place of living in danger... that would be a trivial and ultimately fruitless endeavour, she decided. However, the Murkrow still desired to disturb the two... so, she launched a Shadow Ball, aiming for the ground between the two, hoping to disturb their confrontation. Bella let out a small giggle- what she had just done was ultimately useless, something she had done on a whim, but... what was her life without having a little bit of fun?

Fern was about to speak, to disagree with Fear while keeping an eye on the ghost type, but before he could mutter a word, a stray shadow ball blasted the ground in front of him "wh-what was that!" He shouted with a shocked expression. Fern looked up and could see a small shadow in the light of the moon, at first it didn't look like anything, but he could faintly see the figure was flapping what looked like wings "hey!" He yelled, trying to get the attention of the figure, he was also hoping the Phantump would focus the mysterious pokemon in the sky rather then him...

Magic Sparkle

The pantumb wanted to taunt the leafeon for fun before escaping, but before doing anything a shadow ball almost hit him, it landed between the leafeon and him.
"Whos there?!" He shouted in anger, it almost never get catched off gaurd, "you are messing with the wrong pokemon!" He continued shouting.
He tried to look who did it while he keep his eyes on the leafeon as well, all he could see from the new pokemon is black wings.
Pantumb wanted to transform info something stronger but he waited for the right time, he didnt want to show that he is one of the most wanted criminals yet.

Belladonna let out a witchy-sounding giggle, which echoed throughout the empty maze of the forest, as she flew back into the cover of the shadows, out of the light of the moon. "Keep it down, sweeties..." her voice had a syrupy sound to it, tainted with a tone of slight seduction. Her sweet, feminine voice was one of her many virtues- because who would suspect someone with a voice like that, a voice dripping with saccharine tones. The Murkrow darted to the right of the Pokémon. "Some of us..." She flew swiftly into the covers of some shadows to the left of the Pokémon, making it seem as if she was surrounding them. "Are trying to sleep..."

She flew up into the sky, corkscrewing as she ascended, still out of the light of the moon. Another witchy giggle breezed her lips, bouncing off of the trees.

"Keep it down or I'll cut that perfect neck of yours clean off." a deep, yet silky growl echoed across the barren room as a single claw was pressed against an Ampharos' long jugular. On top of the victim was Sher, the midnight killer who was responsible for over half the deaths in the area. Ashera pressed her smooth forehead against the other pokemon's chest, listening to his racing heart and licking her lips as he writhed beneath her grasp. "Think about your family before you do anything stupid." the female whispered before relieving her weight from the electric type, she then padded to a corner of the empty shack. "I'm looking for a stain of a pokemon, heard he's part of your guild." Sher bent down to whisper the words across the floor and into the Ampharos' ear. "Where does he reside?" the Mightyena now longer hid her voice, a threatening snarl following her question as she stood over the Ampharos. After a moment, the other pokemon shook his head causing Ashera to shake her head. "How unfortunate." Sher sighed before quickly using Crunch on the creature's extended neck and watching the life drain from his eyes. Ashera licked her maw clean before huffing and leaving the limp body as she padded out the building, yet another pokemon dead because they were useless.

Teddy jumped to the left as a large claw shot towards him. "I'll call the officials, stand still, now!" a brute of a Ursaring growled loudly. That was his first mistake. He, just as most pokemon, thought that Teddy would be afraid of that simple threat; maybe because of his young age or weak nature... but Teddy had spent to long living this life to be afraid of the pokemon rangers or anyone else. With a final hop, Teddy launched himself onto the window sill, large pearl necklace lodged between his teeth, the larger normal type lunged; but was too slow. Once again, Teddy had got away. Sometimes the boy wished he had gotten caught, pausing behind the building to look at the jeweled treasure he had earned.The Minccino sighed as he wiped some dirt off of the large pearl at the center of the string, he then looked at his own reflection and smiled. At least this would get him a meal, so he wouldn't have to steal that later. With a few hops, Teddy climbed onto the roof of a random home, he then curled into a ball and tucked the necklace under his tail.

Fern was afraid for his life, he didn't know if these Pokemon would hurt him, but he couldn't let Fear control him, if that happened he would kill these Pokemon and probably innocent ones as well. He held his head down gritting his teeth. Suddenly an idea popped into his head, a metaphorical lightbulb rose above him as he turned around and sweeped his tail across the dirt, throwing up a cloud of sand at the Phantump, the cloud suerosurro them, and without hesitation the leafeon dashed off into the darkness in an attempt to escape from danger.

Magic Sparkle

"you little..." The pantumb said until suddenly a cloud of sand were thrown at him, pantumb got annoyed as he rubbed his eyes and let the leafeon escape, theres only rare situations where he is get catched off gaurd.
Pantumb wanted to go after the black bird and teach him a lesson but something in her voice make him suspect "the voice... It sound like she is trying to lure me somewhere" he said to himself and start to transform into a Pidgeot he have seen early that morning, he decided to go after the leafeon and maybe later find the bird and teach him a lesson as well.

The pidget started to fly toward leafeons way, he tried to spot the leafeon from the sky but it wasn't easy at all, all the leaves on the trees confused him a little.

Last edited:
Deep within the woods, shrouded by the night, two figures leaped from tree branch to tree branch, one of which carried a bag with them. Upon closer inspection, the duo consisted of a Gothorita who carried the other one remained an enigma thanks to the hooded cloak that shrouded his entire body, any part that wasn't covered was still hidden thanks to the darkness of the night. "Not a bad little catch we got tonight, can't wait to see what we get for breakfast in the morning." The Gothorita said. "While it's said that poor people know how to spend money, we should be careful what we spend it on... and how much we should spend." The hooded figure said as the pair decided to take a break atop one of the trees, hidden in the branches as the Gothorita decided to open the bag and get out a gold coin, which she bit to make sure it was real metal. Despite how stealthy they tried to be, their movements still caused a few rustles in the branches.

A Gliscor flew down into the trees and scooped up the Leafeon, encapsulating it in its wings. It then dove into a tree hiding itself and the Leafeon. “Shhhhh, be quiet he is still above looking for you.” His black wings allow for him to be like a shadow in the night, becoming invisible to anyone without great eyesight. “If he catches us then we are done for.” He looks up to see when the pidegeot passes over them.

Magic Sparkle

"where are you little leafeon, you are not afraid of birds too, right?" The Pidgeot called out, he kept looking as he keep his gaurd on in case of a surprise attack.
He passed the gliscor and leafeon as he flied, when he heard a rustle, the pidgeot looked down and saw that the branches under him are moving a little as they making more rustles, "look like i found you little leafeon" he said and dove into the branches that made the noice.
"thats tor catching me off gaurd!" He said as he dove faster, but he stopped at the last moment when he passed the branches.
Turning out that the noises wasn't from the leafeon, but from a gothorita and another pokemon pokemon with her, luckily he stopped himself before smashing them with his head.
"Sorry, i thought you were another pokemon" he apologized to the two pokemons as he smirked and flied away before the two pokemons could complain.

The pidgeot wasnt going to fly away, he thought on a plan to steal the golden coin the gothorita had when he apologized, "theres no doubt that the coin may get me more wanted" he told himself as he landed a few trees before them, and start transforming into a meowth.

His plan were simple, trying to lure one of them, then disguising to the other one and get the coin, the meowth was a perfect disguise to him, he could see better and he can do pay day to lure one of them away, he also had another trick to use in his plan.

The meowth ran until he reached the place where the gothorita and the other pokemon was, he hide behind a tree and used pay day to drop money near him, he was trying to make one of them notice the dropped coin that was placed near him.

Last edited:
Fern eventually made it to a very old looking pine tree, he stopped to catch his breath under it and looked up at the giant plant, there appeared to be a small hole a few branches up the pine tree. Fern held out his claws and jumped up to one of the branches, he then hopped from one to another until he reached the hole. It seemed like it would fit him barely, and with how big the tree was it was quite roomy in their, but it lookee as if whatever lived in it doesn't anymore, it was completely empty. He silently crept into the hole and curled up so there would be room to move. "This should be safe enough and I don't have anything of value, so maybe no one will try to get me...." He said frowning, he decided that he shouldn't keep himself awake, Fear rarely tried to control Fern when he chose to sleep so maybe things will be alright

A Gliscor flying through the trees tries to keep flying as his wings being torn make it extremely hard for him. “Gotta keep flying... can’t let them catch me.” A big wind gust blows the Gliscor like a rag doll flying in the wind and tosses him into a tree hole slamming full force into a Leafeon. His body filps back against the wall of the trunk from the impact.He is dazed from the impact and tries to focus his eyes on what he hit. “Ugh, that’s really going to give me a headache in the morning.” He realizes what he had hit and backs even further against the trunk. He starts to shake and puts his claws up to his face. “I’m really sorry please don’t hurt me!”

Fern was already fast asleep, despite how short of a time he's been in the hole, suddenly a loud cry caused him to open his eyes as if waking up from a dream, his face went from drowsy to shocked when Fern saw a gliscor flying directly towards the hole he was currently in. Once the gliscor collided with him he was ready to crawl out of the hole before a plea of "please don't hurt me" echoed through his ears. Fern blinked a couple of times before realizing the words "w-wait a minute, I'm not gonna hurt you!?" He replied "I might" Fear mumbled in Fern's head, he chose to ignore his remark so he didn't confuse the gliscor...

River snapped her fingers as a coin flew into the air with a little ring before she caught it again. She had robbed a place and narrowly escaped the magnezones with her Aqua Jet but she wouldn’t let it end there. Since the new brand name scarf was released and she didn’t own it yet. At least that’s what magazines in the store she robbed had said.
Counting up the coins she had and adding them up in her head, it was determined that she did not have enough money to obtain it legally. Of course she could just steal it but with the cops already wanting her back in a cell it wasn’t gonna happen, at least not alone. Not since she got a good zapping from said Magnemite, Mangeton and that damned Magnezone. She needed time to heal, time to rest.
Sitting at a near by tree she heard the commotion and stayed as still as possible not wanting to draw anymore attention to herself. After all with her as a wanted criminal who knows who’d want the bounty. Sadly she didn’t have the strength right now to fight anyone off much less a group of pokemon.

The Gliscor lowers his claws revealing his left blind eye with many holes in it. He is still shaking from what the Leafeon might do to him. “You aren’t going to hurt me? But I hurt you, everyone hurts me after I accidentally do something” His wings extend showing all the holes in it, a tiny breeze lifts him a bit but nothing drastic. “Only my mom and dad didn’t hurt me, until I was thrown out.” He starts to cry a bit. “Just hurt me a get it over with. I just want to go home again” He forces his stinger into the trunk and braces for whatever might happen.

Slippy yawned, uncurling out of a ball. He stood up and began his normal routine, looking for food. He jumped up near a kid and grabbed his apple, running of with it, munching on it as he ran. “I hate this life....but....whatever....” He mumbled quietly

The hooded figure couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the 'Pidgeot' whilst the Gothorita put the coin back in the bag. "Oh, no biggie, just as long as you didn't hurt my friend." She said cheerfully before she looked back at the hooded figure. "So, you think we should find somewhere to call it a night?" She asked. "Maybe we'll find a place to sleep, we've been stealing all day, we deserve a... break." He said as he turned to the coin which glistened within the little light of the moon that shone through the branches. "What is it?" The Gothorita asked as she turned to the coin on the ground with a grin. "Ooh, don't mind if I do." She said as she jumped down and walked toward the money, the hooded figure decided to follow her.

"Might wanna be careful, Monica; the forest is a lowlife's best friend, so we need to be careful with what we find here." He stated as he took the bag from her. "Oh Adam, you worry too much, when have we ever been caught thanks to 'free money?'" She asked as the hooded figure merely stared at her in silence for a brief moment. "Don't answer that..." She said as she went to grab the coin, the hooded figure however, remained cautious.

Magic Sparkle

The meowth upon seeing them both coming to the coin, "look like plan one going to fail, so its time for plan two" he thought and start to run away as he is using pay day again, he was trying to lure the two pokemons after him.

A few seconds later after he start running and dropping shiny golden coins the meowth used double team to split into two meowth, each one of them ran in another direction, "that should split them" the real meowth thought to himself as he and his clone dropping more coins after them to make the each one of the two go in another direction.

Fern was looking at the Pokemon with utter shock "what the hell happened to him? In a state like that, its borderline torture" Fern didn't say anything to startle the gliscor but nodded his head in agreement with fear "listen, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not that kind of person" Fern explained with a still uneasy look. Fern crawled out of the hole and sighed "I'm not going to hurt you, but if you want you can have that burrow." Fern wanted to allow the gliscor to go with him but Fear may may control him and end up killing the poor pokemon....

River continued to listen in as she did her best to rest up, since it seemed like the pokemon she heard were like her, on the run and not safe to be around either. She still wasn't in a state to be going around and picking fights or fighting back if things went south. Being shocked by the cops really did hurt her quite a lot and it seemed like sleeping it off wasn't going to cut it.
River soon appeared in front of the two pokemon pretty beaten up and clearly injured. "I'm not here to hurt you guys." She said "Even if I was I'm in no condition to fight." She added being very honest. Seeing the Leafeon and Gliscor that were just talking with her own two eyes now seeing that the Gliscor was not in any condition to fight either.

Slippy heard people talking and went to investigate. He saw a Leafeon and Gliscor and smiled, seeing an opportunity to make new friends. He walked over, waving is un-bandaged arm at them. “Hi! I didn’t know people were ‘round here! I’m Slippy, but y’all can call me Slip, for short if ya want!” He said happily.

Vigil stops crying and looks at the Leafeon with joy. “Really, I’ve never been given something nice before! I was only given bear traps as gifts to keep my claws shut.” His excitement is quickly sniffed out as he coughs up a tiny bit of blood. Vigil then looks at his recent wound on his claw. Thorns are punctured through some parts of the claw and gnashes are every where on the outside. He smiles “atleast I was able to have one nice thing in life” blood starts pouring out of the claw leaving a lot of the thorns dark red.he takes off the bad on his right claw and hold it on his left. Blood dripping onto it and soaking it. “Besides this, the one thing I was given before I was left to die.” He let’s his wings droop and lays his back against the trunk, he starts to become lightheaded “maybe all I need is some rest” his eyelids start to close.

River looked at this Snivy named Slippy and just glared. "What was a kid doing around here?" the Totodile wondered seeing as this kid didn't seem strong enough to care for itself much less survive out here alone, and as she looked right now, she wouldn't be able to defend this kid from anything, or anyone that would want to hurt them. River might be a true blooded thief but she wasn't totally cold hearted to leave a kid out to find for themselves at least not in a forest like this.
"Look, kid, you need to get out of here." River explained fairly coldly. "It's dangerous for little ones like you and really no one wants to see a kid get hurt." She added looking over at the Gliscor. "Things like what happened to that Gliscor there can happen to you." River said finally ending her little talk to this kid. River then looked back at this Gliscor and all the wounds it had, she didn't have anything but money on her although with the amount she had she could easily buy medication or something to help this pokemon, if she wanted to. She sat down a bit to contemplate and mull over whether or not she should risk the chance of this pokemon not returning a favour or money to her, or be, in a way, part of the reason this pokemon could die.

But the pain from the claw suddenly rushes to his nerves and causes excruciating pain, this makes him jolt and become wide awake. He starts crying from the pain. “Why did this have to happen to me! All I wanted was to be with someone and be happy! Not to be tortured for my whole life! I didn’t want to become a thief!” He accidentally slammed his claw into the trunk of the tree because of the first wave of pain. Blood now starts to gush out of the claw and makes vigil almost collapse from being light headed. He looks at the totadile, barley keeping up right. “I just wanted a friend...” he falls against the trunk unconscious from blood loss. Without help he will die very soon.

Slippy ran over to the Gliscor, pulling out a first aid kit, putting some liquid in a cotton swab, and pressing it to the claw. He then wrapped the flaw up in a bandage, then lifted the Gliscor with his vines. He then took out a max potion and sprayed it on the Gliscor, smiling. "Your gonna be fine now...I promise...." Slippy said gently, putting him down. He then looked at the Totodile, grinning wider. " just cause I'm a kid, doesn't mean I don't know I thing or two 'bout surviving bud. " He said proudly. "I fended against stronger things than the ones in the forest. I live in a ole factory down in this here place, so I run a shop there, by myself. I always come out to adventure. But, thanks for being concerned, I appreciate it. Any items you need? Money, healing items, etc.? I have enough to share. " The Snivy offered.

The Gliscor wakes up and tries to understand what happened. He looks at a snivy and sees it holding a first aid kit. It takes him a couple seconds to realize what happened then looks at his claw wrapped up. “You saved me...no one has ever tried to help me” He puts his black band back on his right claw. “Why did you help me, I didn’t deserve your potion. I’m a theif and a failure..” He touches the wrapped claw and a painful wave of pain goes through him. Realizing that his claw still needs to heal.

Slippy smiled. "I'm a theif. But, it doesn't mean I had to be a failure. I opened a shop, started giving back. As long as you help someone, it gives you a happy feeling. I give people like you help, and I feel better about myself. So, if your kind, you'll never be a failure." The child explained happily. " So, that being said, anything else you need? Since you still need to heal, come stay at my place. Least I could do for ya! " Slippy said cheerfully.

The Gliscors gleamed “Really? You will let me stay at your place. I... I feel happy for once.” He then looked at his broken stinger. “Can i trust him, he did save me but what if he will torture me too?” He thought. “Thank you, I might not of been alive right now if it wasn’t for you.” He spreads his wings and tries to fly but falls straight to the ground. He looks at his wings, they have become broken and bent in ways, must have happened when he crashed into that Leafeon. “But there is nothing I can do to repay you, I’m sorry, I’m a theif but as I said I’m a bad one, I’ve only successfully stolen once. I have nothing to give” he lets his wings down, they fold like a umbrella and he swore he heard a crack when he put his wings down.

Slippy simply grinned. "Ya don't gotta gimme anything bud. It's on the house. Anyway, let's get going! It's a bit rather in this here forest!" He began walking, humming a soft tune as he did.

It was hard to keep up with the snivy as his wings are broken. He had to crawl with his stinger and right claw. “Is your house far from here?” Fumbling around to stay with him, his wings move up and down like an accordion, if an accordion had many holes in it.

He stopped in front of an or factory, smiling widely. "Its not much, but here's my humble ol' shop. And house." Slippy said, picking the Gliscor up with his vines. He then walked inside, putting you down. " help yourself to any thing ya want. I got plenty to go 'round. Well, gotta deal with a customer real quick. " Slippy said, talking with a Pidgey outside, then he grabbed some berries, and have it to the Pidgey, who flew off. " Sweet... 3 coins! "Slippy said, throwing the coins in a box.

Vigils eyes sparkled at everything around him.He Crawled around admiring all the items. He picked up a purple orb “what’s this?” He gets a closer look at it as light shines off of it from the rising sun light. He compares it to his claw, it’s just a bit smaller than his claw.

Slippy looked at the item, confused. "I dunno! Found it on a scavenger hunt I did over it a nearby cave. Never planned selling it, but if you like it, you can keep it. I have plenty different items." Slippy said, rummaging through a chest with some other items. " Lesse here....no....nope....uh-uh....ah-ha! Here it is! " He said, pulling out a blue orb, and a red orb. "These are supposed to summon legendaires. Maybe yer new item does the same!"

When the pair saw a trail of coins and followed to see it become two trails, Adam forced Monica to stop. "Something isn't right..." He said as he decided to go back up into the trees whilst Monica followed close behind. Adam decided to get out an emerald from the bag and throw it to the ground. "What are yo-?!" Monica asked before Adam covered her mouth with his hand. "When whoever's trying to split us comes for the gem... pin them." Adam whispered whilst the Gothorita merely gave him a thumbs up as her mouth was still covered.