• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A 50's Pokemon Journey

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Elise sighed of relief when the others regrouped and the attention was taken away from her. "Sounds good to me, I'm so ready to get out of here..." She noticed a Jigglypuff was with them, smiling at her and waving in a friendly manner. "Hello little one. You're very cute!"

Glenn nodded. "Glad to see the whole group back together again. Let's get going."

“I’m ready to go!”

Preston nodded. He looked around confused... he had a feeling as if more time had passed in the last few seconds than should have and he forgot what was happening, except that they were about to leave.

Sarah held the egg container as she walked back up the path that her and Allie found Lola and Eve. The net was still there but that was pretty much all. Eevee was on her shoulder as she walked. "Here is the exit. There is a large space for us to set up tents. That way we will have a head start in the morning."

(Jigglypuff went off on her own, for now)

Susan gave a sigh of relief. "Thank Arceus! I thought we would have to spend the night in the cave! And I mean one of the narrow passageways," Susan exclaimed when they got there. She dusted the dirt off of her dress, then pulled a blanket out of her back. She flattened it as best as she could, then sat down.

"Hey Susan do you think you can hold something for me while I set up my tent. If you want you can share it with me. I don't mind." Sarah held out the egg container to her. She hoped that Susan would not be so rude to her. She only wanted to be friends.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie noticed the rather one-sided tension between Sarah and Susan. She decided to put in her two cents.
“Susan, don’t judge her by her appearance. At least give her a chance...”
Eve nodded her approval. “Vee.”

Krisseon

(Woops! Okay scratch that last bit lol.)

Elise let out an exhausted sigh. She pulled out her small pillow and blanket. Randie yawned and curled up at the end of the blanket before she was even done setting it up, causing her to sigh again. "Randie what am I going to do with you...?" She muttered, giving up and plopping down, too tired to argue with the pokemon, and looked on at the dispute between the others.

Glenn was leaning against a wall or tree, depending on if they were still in or near the cave or not, with his arms folded and seeming a bit on edge. Champ was sitting up on his shoulder, trying to fight sleep.

Preston realized he hadn’t packed a tent. He had planned on reaching Cerulean before nightfall, spending the night at the Pokécenter and then buying a tent in Cerulean. He rummaged through his bag to see what he could find. He found a jacket and put it on, then pulled out some other clothes to use as padding. He put his backpack at the head of the makeshift bed, and was set for the night. He looked around for some sticks so he could make a campfire.

Susan didn't say anything, but she accepted the egg. She wasn't a monster. Blaze looked at Sarah and barked while she wagged her tail. Susan ignored her Pokemon as she looked over the egg in its case, checking it for any deformities. It looked perfectly fine.

Red eyes watched the trainers. The Pokemon preferred to be outside the mountain, but she got interested in the last trainer that entered. Her baby (compared to her) Vulpix knew Energy Ball? She gave a quiet snort.

Sarah set up her tent. She also took out a few things to help start the fire. She found a few twigs and rocks to set up a campfire. She pulled out a sleeping bag from her bag and placed it in her tent along with a pillow. She pulled a few things that were easy to cook over the fire and served everyone so they would not be hungry. She glad she prepared for this. She also brought out things for smores later if anyone wanted one. She walked over to Susan. "Thank you for watching the egg for me. If you do want to share the tent with me you can."

Krisseon

Elise smiled. "Thanks Sarah, it was really sweet of you to cook for everyone."

Glenn watched them all from a distance, a soft, unreadable look on his face as he was lost in his thoughts. He was confused; starting to doubt the one thing in his life he was so sure of. He needed to distance himself again, or when the time came, he would falter. And then he would lose everything... It was all such a mess, and he only had himself to blame.

Preston glanced over at Glenn.

“Hey, Glenn! Come join us! Maybe we could do campfire stories!”

He yawned.

“Actually, I should probably try to get some sleep... g’night!”

He walked over to his makeshift bed and laid down, looking at the stars.

Sarah gently took the egg from Susan. She looked over to Elise. "You are very welcome. I wanted to come prepared for this sort of thing in case something like this did happen. I knew that either I or one of my pokemon would get lost in the cave so I made sure to stock up before I left Pewter." With that she walked to her tent and stepped inside. She set the container very gently down beside her sleeping bag and climbed inside. She was pretty much out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Krisseon

Glenn looked at Preston and chuckled at his indecisiveness, but appreciated the thought anyway.

Elise yawned, laying down. She thought for a moment and contemplated something. After a moment of thinking it over, she sat back up and looks at the boy distancing himself from the rest. "Good night Glenn..." She said softly, catching Glenn off guard. He looked at the strawberry blonde, and they made eye contact for a moment. Neither could really pinpoint what it was they saw in each other, but it was mutually acknowledged in that moment nonetheless.

"...Good night Elise." Glenn said back. Elise nodded and laid back down. She pretended to be asleep for a while, just listening to see what he would do. After several minutes of silence, she heard him begin to walk away. She tried to stay awake to keep an eye out for anything unusual, but she was too exhausted and fell asleep not long after...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie decided to go to sleep, and pulled out her sleeping bag. She was exhausted, particularly because of their run-in with those Rocket people earlier.
"Night, everyone," she yawned, before rolling over and falling asleep.