• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A 50's Pokemon Journey

"Hey! Stop that! We caught them fair and square!" Linda shouted. "Mewth, Fury Swipes!" The silver cat's claws grew and glowed. He ran at the trainers to try to scratch them.
The Jigglypuff smiled at the two trainers. She wished she could thank them, but she couldn't speak in front of trainers, or else... She shook the thought from her mind as she watched them. She would pretend to say thanks in Pokemon, but she couldn't really speak it due to the fact she was taught human. No, she would say thanks in her head once they were done.

Sarah saw the meowth coming and dodged out of the way. The claws cut the new in one spot. Enough for Sarah to be able to rip it apart more. Eevee saw this and used swift to cut more of the net.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie managed to dodge the Fury Swipes in time, but her skin was still grazed. She winced, but did not stop trying.
Upon seeing Allie injured, Zelda lost it. She was extremely protective and seeing Allie harmed made her incredibly angry.
HOW DARE YOU HARM MY TRAINER!” she screamed telepathically, before using Dazzling Gleam.

The pokemon were freed and the dazzling gleam shot out at team rocket. Janice was shot in the air. She was in a very over dramatic pose. "How dare they do this to us. How dare they do this to team rocket. We will get you next time you twerps!"

Sarah looked over to where Allie was, she noticed she was bleeding. Deciding that she needed to treat the wound pulled out some ointment for cuts that her grandmother insisted she take on her journey. She also pulled out some bandages a cloth and a few bobbypins. "Allie you are hurt let me see what I can do for it." She walked over to Allie.

"Mewth! I told you to get them not the net!" Linda yelled at her pokemon while she crossed her arms. He just shrugged and shook his head. She burst through the rocks of Mt. Moon. "NO! TEAM ROCKET IS BASTING OFF!" she shouted.
The Jigglypuff could barely hold her excitement. "Jiggly puff!" she said, with no meaning behind her words. She would whisper thanks to them later when she wasn't going to be caught if they found out.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie reacted with a pained smile. "Thanks."
Zelda was still breathing heavily, and she hadn't moved from the spot she had stood in when she attacked.
"No one... hurts... my trainer..." she growled.
Rosie even seemed a little scared of Zelda, which was a rare occurrence.
Zelda finally calmed slightly, and teleported to Allie's side.
"That Meowth will pay for doing this to you...." she telepathized fiercely.
Allie looked faint. "Uh... that's not a good idea..."

Sarah winced at the voice of Zelda almost yelling in her mind. "Yeah you need to be better then those people who only hurt for the fun of it. Now this might sting for minute." Sarah gathered some of the paiste and started to smear it on the cuts. She then wrapped the badages around Allie's arm. Lastly she took the cloth and wrapped it around thr bandage to keep it in place and tightly wrapped until she could get it checked out in the pokemon center. She used the safety pins to make sure the cloth was secured. "Now that that is over lets get those pokemon out of that net."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Before Allie could reply, Rosie stepped forward. She had felt useless through the entire conflict and intended to do something.
She raised her red rose-hand, formed a Poison Sting in it, and leaped forward, cleanly slashing the net open and freeing the Pokemon.
"Vee-vee-ee!" Eve squealed excitedly, leaping back onto Allie.
"Eve! I'm so glad you're okay!" Allie cried joyfully.

Lola ran up and jumped into Sarah's arms. Sarah spun around with her still in her arms. When she was facing a different way then where the net was Sarah noticed something different was hiding where those team rocket people were standing. She walked over to get a better idea. Lola moved to one of her shoulders and Eevee walked beside her trainer. Sarah walked over and knelt down. There was two capsules each one containing and egg it seemed like they were of the same pokemon. They needwd to take these with them so they would be safe. "Uhh Allie I think we may have a problem. It seems that team rocket may have gone nest robbing while they were here. I don't see any nest so I have to assume that they are not from around here. Maybe we should take them with us to make sure they stay safe."

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Glenn smiled at Rory knowingly. "Oh, is that so? Well, I guess we'll have to find a different path then.." He said, looking at Preston. He looked back to Rory for a moment, "Good luck on your research Rory!" And winked back. He turned back around to head back. "C'mon Preston."

"Eep!" Elise squeaked as she was drug down a path. "Oh okay that looks like a good way to go." Randie chuckled and followed them. Once they were far enough away from the others, Elise finally went for it. "So... Ummm.. Susan? Can I t-talk to you... about something.." She asked cautiously. She wasn't sure how this was going to go, but she had to try.

Preston nodded and followed Glenn, then stopped.

“Hey, Rory? Could you direct us to the nearest exit?”

“Yeah, first left after this branch, then about a ten minute walk and you’re out. You may go through wild Pokémon territory, though.”

“Thanks, Rory!”

Preston turned to Glenn.

“Let’s go find the others!”

The Jigglypuff looked at the two trainers. She held out her arms and said, "Jiggly." Her words meant nothing, but then again, humans only really need to see the actions of pokemon to understand. She really wanted her marker back, and that girl promised.

Susan looked at Elise and said, "Ok!" Blaze sighed, her trainer will finally see some reason.

Krisseon

Glenn nodded. "Yeah, good idea. Hopefully they found Eve and Lola and everything's okay so we can get out of here."

Elise took a deep breath, looking at Blaze for some encouragement. "So... a-about... Glenn..." She paused for a moment. "What.. what do you think of him..?"

“Alright, let’s go!”

He began walking towards the cavern they have come from. He turned back to Glenn.

“Do you remember which ways they went?”

Sucy sighed. She knew the paths, but just didn’t feel like it. This would also be a way to test Glenn.

Krisseon

"Hmm." Glenn hummed, taking a look around. "Oh. I believe Sarah and Allie took that path that leads up to the top of the mountain." He pointed it out. A small pang of worry struck him, surprising him a bit. "But... I don't think I saw which way Susan and Elise went... Did you?" He looked at Preston hopefully. As much as he'd tried to stay detached, he couldn't help but feel some sort of way for these young trainers that have welcomed him with open arms. It was something he couldn't quite wrap his head around.

"Hey look there is the exit. Maybe we should head out there and wait for the others. I am sure they would find their way out. Unless you want to go back and try to find them." Sarah picked up the other egg and held it to her. She wanted nothing else then to see it returned to it's parents.

“Hmmm... I can’t say I did...”

Preston was worried as well. They were his best friends, even though he had only met them a few hours ago.

“Hey, Sucy? Did you happen to see?”

The Murkrow grumbled and pointed towards the correct corridor. She could sense that it was almost night, and it was her bedtime.

(OOC: Jigglypuff is close to Allie and Sarah)BIC:
The Jigglypuff was angry. Why did they keep her marker? She puffed up and almost spoke human. "JIGGLY PUFF!" she yelled. She hoped that her voice will be loud enough for the trainer with the egg to hear her. She wanted her marker!

Susan looked at Elise. "Oh, he's the most amazing person EVER!" she replied, "I mean he's great at battling, he's a true gentleman, and he cares for us!" Blaze snorted at this.

Sarah looked to the small pink pokemon she remembered she had the maker for this pokemon. She knelt down to her height. "Oh I am so sorry about ignoring you little one. I did not mean to." She pulled out the marker and held it out to the pink pokemon. "Here you go. Again I am sorry. I was just happy to see Lola again."

Krisseon

Glenn looked at Sucy and nodded, smiling a bit at the sleepy pokemon. "Okay.. I think we should find them first then. They're a bit more vulnerable. And it will give the others more time if they need it."

Elise sweatdropped. "Oh..." She was silent for a moment, then forced herself to speak again. "I... so... u-um.. What I mean to say is, a-are you.... sure..? That he... cares.. about us..?" She was having a hard time figuring out how to word it, and it didn't help that she was extremely anxious in this cave.

Susan stopped and looked at her friend. "What do you mean?" she asked. Blaze groaned, there were so many better ways to phrase that.

The Jigglypuff's eyes widened. "Jiggly Puff!" she said, not speaking in pokemon. She didn't speak it, but she could understand it. Like other pokemon from her home. She wished she found that Moon Stone, but it could wait.

“Okay, I’ll follow your lead. Sucy, return.”

He recalled her to her Pokéball and prepared to go down the passage.

Meanwhile, Rory went back to the main group of Rockets, who were gathering up fossils. If they could revive these fossils, they would have near unlimited power...

Krisseon

Glenn nodded and lead the way. He thought he heard some soft echoing of voices up ahead, and quickened his pace.

Elise froze, having a mini panic attack. Oh god, this was it. She was going to regret this. Still, she needed to do this. For Susan. Though she was never good at being very assertive, she grounded herself and took another deep breath. "Okay, okay.. I don't--"

"Hey! There you guys are! You were closer than I was expecting." Glenn waved as they approached the girls.

Elise deflated. How could she be so stupid? She wasted too much time! She sighed, feeling like a failure. For now, she had to keep it to herself. She just hoped this wasn't the only chance she would get...

“Hey guys! We found an exit!”

He was completely oblivious, just happy he found them.

Rory walked back over and set up a small barrier and stood guard again. The kid with Glenn had said something about finding ‘the others’

(OOC: She has been speaking human the entire time) BIC:
The Jigglypuff looked at Sarah and Allie. How did they know she hasn't been speaking Pokemon the entire time? She shook her head no and walked back into Mt. Moon. She couldn't let them know her secret. She couldn't let them know of her home. She got awfully tense though and was ready to Sing them to sleep if she had to get away.

Susan looked at Glenn. "Glenn! What happened in the other tunnel? Why are you here? Are we coming out together now?" She asked. Blaze glared at Glenn.

(Ooc: I know but with the battle and everything going on Sarah just did not catch it until she got a little mad at her."

Sarah looked to the retreating pokemon. "Jighlypuff! I am glad you are ok. You don't have to tell us how you can talk or anything but please let us know if you are ever in trouble and we can help."

The Jigglypuff turned towards Sarah. "Listen, you are not supposed to know that I can talk. For that, I could get into trouble. Just forget I can speak human, ok?" She said in a high-pitched voice. She then walked towards the pair of trainers. "I have to go this way, I was trying to be sneaky." The Jigglypuff huffed, then floated down the rest of the way.

Krisseon

Elise gave an apologetic look at Blaze, but smiled, albeit sadly, at Preston. At least he was safe. "Oh, that's great."

Glenn smiled at Susan. "There's a scientist here doing some research the way we were going so it was closed. We figured we'd regroup and get out of here. It's getting late and we're going to need to find safe shelter to stay for the night if we can't make it to Cerulean City." He wanted to get back to Rory and the group and exchange some updates, but it was too risky right now.

“Yeah, the Scientist guy is named Rory. He told us the way to the exit, it’s only about 15 minutes away from here... we gotta find those others first though...”

With sudden and unusual (for him) perception, he noticed that Elise looked sad, even though she was smiling.

“Hey Elise... you okay?”

Krisseon

"Oh, I-- Y-yeah I'm okay! Just... ready to get out of here, that's all." Elise laughed nervously. She was surprised, Preston normally didn't notice these things. But at the same time, it was rather touching he cared. Normally it was always the other way around, all her life, so it felt knew. She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, let's go find them. This cave is so creepy..." Randie meeped in agreement. She didn't like being so vulnerable as an electric type.

Glenn was suspicious of Elise. From the beginning she never really seemed to like him. She might be more perceptive than he'd thought. He needed to keep an eye on her. He couldn't afford to be found out. Not yet. Felicity would kill him if he blew his cover so soon...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie blinked. "Uh - okay. I'm just confused, this is the third region I've been to and I've never seen a talking Pokemon before!" Excitedly, she scribbled something down on her notepad before realizing how nerdy she sounded. She turned tomato red, and put her pad away. "Sorry."

"Hey it's ok. You don't have to be embarrassed if you sound nerdy. Heck if I am nervous I tend to start to ramble so I understand." Sarah took the her egg container and held it to her. She decided to return Lola so she would not wonder off again. Eevee was on her shoulder. "Come on lets go find the others so we can show them the way out since we found it. I am sure they could not have gotten far."

“Oh, okay!”

Preston was already back to his old unobservant self. Sucy flew to Elise.

————————————————————

Rory heard a cheer from behind him. The excavation was going well, they found another fossil... they would have to get this to the revival machine soon.

Sarah walked her way back to the group. She was glad she found Lola again. Now they just need to get back to the exit and set up camp since is very dark. "Hey guys we found Lola and Eve." She was not about to break her promise to the little pink pokemon about not telling them about her. She was not very trusting one of the members. She has noticed the way he looks everytime he is around. Now she did think he was cute but that is about where it ended. Also we found and exit closer up there. It has a spot we can set up camp for the night since we won't be able to make it to the next city yet."