• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A 50's Pokemon Journey

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve glanced up, hearing Elise talk to her. She lowered her head once again. "Vee-vee-ee...."
"She says she'd rather not talk about it," Zelda translated.
Allie was concerned for Eve. This had happened before, when Sarah had mentioned Espeon. Did they have a connection?
Allie plucked a Water Stone out of the wall, with the help of Rosie's Vine Whip. She showed it to Eve.
"Eve, do you want to evolve?" Allie questioned.
Eve looked up at Allie regretfully, and shook her head. "Veevee."
"Eve doesn't want to evolve," Zelda translated again.
"Oh, okay. I'll keep it, in case you ever want to." Allie put it in her bag.

Sarah looked into the hole that was created by Sucy. Sarah pulled out her rock sulpting kit. He got out the mini chisel and hammer. She started to pop out the stone more effectively then a peck would do.

Eventually the stash of fossils and stones were demisihed into a pile on the ground. Sarah was on the last item. It seemed to be very different then the others. It was not a stone or a rock. It was a brightly colored rainbow scale. When shone in light it seems to have a rainbow reflectivity to it. This was the item that Sarah took. She popped it out of it's hole.

She put away the hammer and chisel after she wiped them off with a cloth to make sure they stayed clean. "I think this is what I want from this." Sarah picked up the scale and stored it into a jar she had in her bag for those types of items.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Glenn saw what looked like a Jaw Fossil in the pile and picked it up, inspecting it. "This looks interesting..." He put the item in his bag with a smile, curious to see what the Lab will think of it.

Elise frowned at Eve and Zelda, but nodded in understanding. She too didn't think it was the right time to speak her mind about her suspicions just yet. For now she would just need to keep an eye on things. She sighed, standing and wandering over to Preston's side, peeking in at all the colorful stones. A shiny Sail Fossil caught her eye, shimmering rainbow. She instantly fell in love and gingerly plucked it from the pile, admiring it. "Would... Would it be okay if I kept this, Preston? I understand if you'd rather keep it, it was your and Sucy's find after all..."

Amongst the stones and fossils, there was a red stone that glowed that caught both Susan's and Blaze's eyes. Blaze, careful not to touch it, sniffed the stone then let out of cry of joy. Susan smiled and picked up the stone. It was warm to the touch, and if you looked inside of it, there seemed to be a fire stuck inside, never escaping. She knew that this must be a Fire Stone, very rare and something she and Blaze needed. SHe nodded and pocketed the stone. "I'm taking the Fire Stone, and I'll use it later."

“Looks like that’s the last of it. Ready to go? At this rate it’ll be dark once we get out.”

Preston put away his brush, and Sucy flew to his shoulder. He also put his fossil in his private box as they walked. He wanted to keep it safe and intact.

Sarah looked to the group. She knew that we had to get out of the cave. "Preston is right you know we could split up and search different areas. Since we all have a pokemon that can use a move that shoots in the air we should be able to work faster and find our way out easier."

Krisseon

Elise looked concerned. "Split up? B-but.. that could be dangerous..."

Glenn looked on at the two girls and smiled. "If you guys aren't ready to go yet that's fine." He looked at Zelda and Eve. "You'll definitely be in good hands." Looking back at the girls he added, "But if you need any backup send us a signal of some sort. We'll be nearby, okay?"

Elise gave Glenn an annoyed look for completely ignoring her.

Preston didn’t exactly think it was a good idea to split up, but Glenn seemed to think it would be fine so he didn’t say anything. Sucy, however, was unimpressed. This Glenn kid was... off. She wanted to follow her Murkrow instincts and lead him off into the hidden caves rumored to be beneath the main cave system of Mt Moon and leave him to be lost. Her trainer could be so gullible sometimes... she pulled out the guidebook from Preston’s backpack and began searching through it. Pretty early on was a map of directions through Mt. Moon. She pulled Preston’s ear with her beak to get his attention.

“What is it Sucy? A map? Guys there’s a ma- wait, this isn’t a good map! We followed this path here, and that there... and the map says we should be in a much bigger cave with more exits!”

Of course, the map was completely correct, but Preston read it wrong. He read from the Cerulean side instead of the Pewter side...

Sarah looked at the map. "See there are more exits and if we spilt up we will be able to find one faster." Sarah looked around she could not see her buneary anywhere it seemed that she was gone from the group. "Uhhh has anyone seen my buneary anywhere? She was with the group and now she is not here. I know I did not return her to her pokeball."

“No, I haven’t seen her... how ‘bout you, Sucy?”

“KROW, murkKrow!”

Sucy pointed her wing towards a side passage. There had been something there... and the Bunneary had probably seen it too. She hoped the Bunneary wasn’t in too much trouble.

“Okay, if we’re splitting up, who’s with who?”

Last edited:
"Well I was thinking we could go in teams of two. Allie and I, Elise and Susan, Glenn and Preston. There are multiple tunnels this will help us search for Lola and try to find an exit at the same time. If any of us are in trouble then we can always use a pokemon move that is useful to light up the area and also tell the others where we are." Sarah looked worried. She knew that Lola could not have gotten far, but still she can't help but feel like she should have been paying more attention to her. Sarah looked to the ground sadly. She just wished that Lola did not run off.

Krisseon

Elise gave a look of concern at Susan. She was really head over heals for this guy... She had to say something soon, before she got hurt. She looked around for the small buneary, but couldn't see past the small source of light they had. She really didn't like the idea of splitting up, but it looked like that was the best way.

"We'll help you find her, Sarah, don't worry." He smiled at her reassuringly, a look of tenderness in his eyes. "Splendid idea." He looked at Preston with a grin. "I think you and me would make a great team, right buddy?"

Elise looked at Susan and smiled. This would be the perfect time to talk with her alone. Hopefully they didn't have any encounters with anything, though...

Preston nodded.

“I guess you’re with me then, Glenn! We’ll make a great team!”

He pointed towards a passage.

“How about we check that one first?”

Sucy flapped a bit. She didn’t like how this was going. At least she could keep an eye on this Glenn.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie nodded. "I agree. Eve's got Glitzy Glow or Swift, Zelda's got Dazzling Gleam or Fairy Wind, and Rosie's got Leaf Tornado. I'll go with Sarah." Rosie and Zelda nodded their approval.
"WAIT - where the heck is Eve?" Allie asked slowly.

Krisseon

Glenn nodded. "Sounds as good a place as any to start." He looked at Allie when he heard Eve was missing too. "Well, I guess that's two we're gonna have to keep an eye out for then. Maybe they wandered off together."

"Oh no, this is a disaster..." Elise sighed, worried for the two missing pokemon.

"Alright, well we better head out quickly then. We don't want them to get too far." Glenn said, motioning for Preston to follow and heading for the passage he'd pointed out. "Cham!" Champ mimicked Glenn and followed as well.

Elise gave a knowing glance to Sucy, hoping Glenn wouldn't pull anything while with Preston. She'd go full mom mode if anything happened to him...

Sarah was worried about her pokemon, but she also wanted to be there for her friend. Sarah walked over to Allie and hugged her. She rubbed her back. "There there we will find them. I am sure they are alright. They could not have gotten far. I know we will find them. Come on lets get going." With that she walked to a different passage. She hoped Allie would follow she did not want to do this on her own. Eevee was on Sarah's shoulder she looked down that their new friend was gone.

Preston followed along behind Glenn. This passage was rather wide compared to its height, and there were Geodude sleeping in the walls here and there.

Sucy had nodded back to Elise, and was now sitting on Preston’s shoulder, eyes peeled. At least they were following Glenn. It would be another matter if he was following them...

A Rockruff bounded into the path ahead. A man stepped out behind.

“C’mere ya litt- oh, hello. Trainers? Sorry, but this branch path is closed for some scientific research. The other path is open though. Just wanted to let you know... name’s Rory, by the way, and this is Rocky.”

Rory winked at Glenn without Preston seeing.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was comforted by Sarah, but still was very worried about Eve.
"Thanks. I needed that." She followed behind Sarah.
She looked around the passage, calling out Eve's name every once in a while.
"Zelda, any chance that you could find Eve with your psychic powers?" Allie asked.
"Let me try..." Zelda closed her eyes for a few seconds, going completely still. When she opened them again, she shook her head.
"I am not familiar with this area, therefore it is not easy for me to find Eve."
"That's alright. At least you tried," Allie replied reassuringly.

"I am sure she will be ok. We will find them." Sarah had been calling out eve and Lola every few minutes. It was getting rather late. They eventually came to an opening at the very top of Mt. Moon. There looked to be somwthing going on. There were two people who seemed to be rounding up pokemon. There was a guge net that had all types of pokemon in it. Sarah could see Eve and Lola trapped in there as well.

(@EeviumZ is this autoing?)

Last edited:
Sarah had been calling out eve and Lola every few minutes. It was getting rather late. They eventually came to an opening at the very top of Mt. Moon. There looked to be somwthing going on. There were two people who seemed to be rounding up pokemon. There was a guge net that had all types of pokemon in it. Sarah could see Eve and Lola trapped in there as well.

(@EeviumZ is this autoing? Also sorry for the double post. I had edited this first and then EeviumZ replied before it was done so sorry.)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(It's a little bit of autoing, but I'm okay with it. It would have likely been a bit complex without anyway.)
Allie froze, seeing the missing Pokemon in a net. "Eve! Lola!" she cried, running towards the trapped Pokemon.
"Ee-vee...!" Eve cried.
Even Rosie was relatively concerned now, something that was out of the ordinary for her. "Rose-rosel?!"

Within the net there was a Jigglypuff. She shook with fear. "W-what d-do I d-do?" she whispered for only the pokemon around her to hear. She looked around her, then said her species name to make her look like a normal Jigglypuff. She dropped her marker not long ago, and she needed to find it.

Susan smiled as she walked in the cavern.

(Ok I was thinking it might be but I was not sure. I just did not know how to do it without it.)
Sarah was a bit more calm about it. She knew something was up. There had to be a reason that they were in the net. Hopefully she could find it. Being a bit more observant Sarah picked up a small marker that had to belong to one of the pokemon in the net. She placed it in her pocket for them.

She ran over beside Allie and the pokemon when out of nowhere a person wearing a large R on their shirt jumped out. She looked like she wanted to be in everyones eye and she wanted all of the attention on her.

Janice looked to the two newbie trainers. They would make great target practice for her Ekins. "Prepare for trouble!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sensed something off about the situation, but didn't bother acting on her suspicion.
"Who are you?" she asked tentatively.
Zelda, on the other hand, was immediately on edge. "You trapped the Pokemon in this net, didn't you," she asked rhetorically. "Release them now, or pay the price."

Linda smiled. It was her time to shine. "And make that double!" She said as her Meowth jumped in front of her. The silver dark type smiled at the two trainers.
The Jigglypuff saw a human take her marker away. She started to cry.

Sarah saw the little pink pokemon cry as she picked up the maker she would make sure to give it back to the little pokemon once she was able to get them all free. Sarah looked to the pokemon and slightly nodded her head. She hoped she got the message that she is not here to hurt her.

"To protect the world from devastation." Janice loved this part of her job. She loved being the center of attention.

Lina smiled for her next line. "To unite all people within our nation!" The scratch-cat-Pokemon gave a huff due to this little speech that his trainer always did before battle. It was irritating.
The Jigglypuff looked at Sarah and was about to say something, but then placed her arms over her mouth so then she wouldn't say a thing.

Janice appeared basicly in the same spot as she was before. This time she had a very smug look on her face.

Sarah looked unimpressed by the show offness of these two. She yawned at their performance. While they were doing their motto Sarah was trying to get the net untangled.

Eevee saw this. Being that she was on Sarah's shoulder at the time she was able to block it with an iron tail at close range by jumping off her shoulder and intercepting the move. "Good job Eevee. Now we need something to cut this rope."

Janice was furious that someone not only did not listen to their speech but tried to free the pokemon that they had rightfully claimed in the name of Team Rocket. "You ungrateful little brat. How dare you do this to Team Rocket." With that she sent out Ekins. "Ekins use bite on the twerp who is trying to get in the way of our plans."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie just chuckled. She'd dealt with people like this back in Hoenn.
"What are you, discount thieves? Zelda, Psychic."
Zelda's eyes glowed a harsh blue, as she aimed her telekinetic power towards the Ekans, trying to stop it from biting Sarah.
Allie immediately began to fiddle with the netting, trying to unravel it somehow.