• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A 50's Pokemon Journey

"You got it, Elise! I saw a Championship battle for my thirteenth birthday. I petted a Whirlipede at a petting zoo. But I've only ever seen Jerry battle, and never against another Gym Leader."

He began getting ready to guess Susan's next Question.

"I guess that you... never help in the garden?"

Preston guessed at random, this was a tough question for him. He was pretty sure it wasn't the second one, and she had mentioned something about contests earlier, so now that he had guessed he felt like he had made the right choice.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Yeah, we should probably go check that out. I wonder what's going on..." Just then, Eve hopped off her shoulder. She began miming punching a target, making appropriate Eevee-noises during. Then she glanced up at Allie, looking for confirmation. "Ee?"
Allie bit her fist to keep from laughing. "No, Eve. We're not beating anybody up. We're just going to see what's happening."
Eve turned her nose up in disappointment. "Vee-vee-vee...."

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Elise shrugged in goodnatured defeat. "Well, two out of three's not bad." She smiled, looking out the window. "Looks like the rain's stopped. You guys ready to leave?" She went to stand up, nearly tripping on a sleeping Randie. Looking down, she saw her feet were both being sucked into her thick wool. She sighed, mumbling to herself as she pulled one foot out, her shoe staying firmly sunken in the wool. She sweatdropped, huffing in exasperation.

“What’s wrong, Elise?”

Preston noticed that she was having some kind of trouble, but couldn’t tell what was wrong. Sucy flew over and landed on Susan’s shoulder. She swayed back and forth, enjoying the show.

Krisseon

Elise wiggled, her arms flailing humorously as she tried to keep her balance with Sucy on her shoulder. "Oh boy!" Randie startled at the pop, meeping and jumping up, accidentally tripping Elise. "EEP!" She yelped as she tumbled to the ground with a thud.

Susan jumped back when Elise fell. "Are you ok?" She shouted eyes widened. She felt Blaze paw her leg and she picked her up. Venessa popped out of her Pokeball to see what was going on, causing more mayhem due to the fact she was shooting String Shot at Sucy.

Sucy nimbly flew into the air, causing the string shot to get in Preston’s eyes. He fell over, narrowly avoiding landing on Elise. Sucy was prepared to attack the bug type, but instead flew to the entrance and taunted the Caterpie.

"AH!" Susan screamed at the ruckus they were causing. She stepped back to avoid to be fallen on. "Are you both alright?" she asked as she returned the angry Caterpie. Blaze whined at what was happening.

Krisseon

Elise yelped when Preston almost fell on her. Randie, who was now stuck underneath both Elise and Preston, was getting irritated with the whole scene, a red anger mark on her head increasing steadily. She meeped angrily at her rude awakening, sending out a light thunder shock, much like Pikachu does in the show, and shocking anyone touching her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve gave a playful yelp in response, beginning to wrestle with Eevee. She loved playing with other Pokemon.
Allie couldn't help but laugh. "Eve's certainly taking no time at all to warm up to us."

Preston’s bones were visible as he was shocked by Randie. Sucy continued chuckling at the scene. Preston rolled over and away from Elise and sat up on the ground.

Sucy flapped over to the ground next to Blaze and chuckled. She bobbed up and down and scratched her ear.

Krisseon

Elise, now thoroughly barbecued, coughed a puff of smoke and looked at Randie, half out of it and said in an uneven voice, "That's it, time out for you missy..." She shook it off rather quickly, having dealt with her electic type's temper since she was little. She stood quickly, huffing angrily at Randie and plucked her shoe out of her wool, putting it back on her foot where it belonged. She looked to Preston, seeing he'd gotten zapped as well. "Oh! Are you okay? I'm so sorry, Randie can get a little... carried away... Do you need help?" She asked, extending both her hands to help hoist him back up.

Randie huffed back, and turned away stubbornly.

Eevee pounced on Eve from behind to try and startle her. "This is the first time Eevee has been around another Eevee. Her parents are both Espeons." Sarah loved to see Eevee play like she was.

“Yeah... I’m okay. *cough*”

He got to his feet and shook himself, and all the char and ashes from the shock fell to the ground. Sucy nodded some more.

Krisseon

Elise smiled. "Okay, well now that that's over, let's get going, shall we?" She looked at Randie, who was now standing at the door impatiently with a look of annoyance. Elise put her hands on her hips and shook her head, still she couldn't help but smile. "Hehe. Such an attitude with that little 'mon..."

"I agree!" Susan said with a wink. A small little spark appeared out of the closed eye. Susan went over to the Center's door and opened it. A breeze carried the smell of rain indoors, making Susan smile. "Come on! It's so nice out!"

Preston stretched before answering.

“Alright, let’s go!”

He marched out into the fresh air. Sucy flapped from the ground to his shoulder. Mt. Moon looked over the small city of Pewter. It was rumored that there was a mysterious stone somewhere within the mountain that caused Pokémon to evolve if the touched it. Of course, these were just rumors. Weren’t they?

Krisseon

Randie bounded outside, finally happy the sun was shining again. Elise followed, doing a happy twirl in the sunshine. "Oh how I missed you Mr. Sun! C'mon guys, we have a lot of catching up to do!" She gestured for them to follow, heading in the direction of Mt. Moon.

Krisseon

Elise smiled. "Good idea! We can let Caterpie and Sewaddle play too.. I mean, if you want to.." She let out Sewaddle onto her shoulder as they walked. "Hmm... I need to think of a name for you, little one." Sewaddle chirped happily, wiggling its little arms in the air and shaking its leaf in a rhythmic pattern. She took note of this, a thought for the future coming to mind and laughed. "You sure like to shake and shimmy... Hey! What about that? Would you like it if I called you Shimmy?" The little bug chirped again and nodded, liking the idea. It started shimmying again to fully embrace the name. Elise smiled and high fived her little bug friend with her index finger. "Yay!"

Susan nodded. The Caterpie shook itself as it went to see the Sewaddle. She closed her eyes and let out a happy purr (is that what that sound is called?), then turned to Sucy and hissed. The Caterpie started to hum a song while they walked to Mt. Moon.

The Absol woke up and yawned. She could stay here for a bit longer, she was still tired after all.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve's ears perked slightly at the mention of Espeon and parents before drooping. "Ee-vui..."
"What's wrong, Eve?" Allie asked, concerned. "Did something happen to your parents?"
Eve shook her head. "Ee-ve-vee, eevee."
Allie glanced at Zelda for translation. Zelda nodded. 'She says she'd rather not talk about it.'
Still slightly concerned, Allie nodded. "Okay... you don't have to talk about it."
Eve smiled, and began to play again, albeit less enthusiastically.

Eevee seeing this hid in a bush to try and scare Eve when she got near. Lola was in Sarah's arms. "Do you want to go in and see what that noise was, or do you want to wait until more of us are here to check it out?"

Preston walked silently behind the others. He was a bit worried about going in to Mt. Moon, as he had a Flying type, they had bug types, a fire type and an electric type. This was not good, since Mt. Moon was populated with Rock types, which were strong against all of their Pokémon. He had returned Sucy to her Pokéball, since she was looking slightly hungrily at the Bug types.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"We should probably go check it out. It's stopped, so maybe it's over. It can't be very bad..."
Eve yelped at being scared, before giving Eevee a playful glare. She began to fire a Swift into the air and began to play with the stars that it created.

Krisseon

They soon approached the entrance to Mt. Moon. There were two others standing there, seeming unsure of entering. Elise recognized them as some of the other trainers at the gym that morning. She was horrible at first impressions, but with the comfort of her two new friends accompanying her, she worked up the courage to actually speak first. "Um, h-hello there..." Randie meeped a friendly hello to the other pokemon playing and smiled.

Sarah looked to the new arrivals. They were the trainers from the gym this morning. Sarah smiled sweetly at the girl who seemed to be very shy this morning. "Hello, my name is Sarah. The Eevee that is batting the stars is mine. This little girl in my arms is Lola. It is nice to meet you."

Man, I wish Glenn were here. A fighting type like his Pancham would have no problem with Rock types.

He thought to himself as they walked. Upon seeing the two trainers standing near the entrance to the cave, he waved and smiled slightly.

“You guys going into Mt. Moon as well? I hope you have something good against Rock types, our group is pretty unprepared for anything in that cave other than Paras.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. "Hello! My name is Allie. The other Eevee batting at the Swift stars is mine. She's named Eve. The Kirlia is Zelda, and the Roselia is Rosie. Good to meet you!" She extended her hand, for a handshake.