• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mega Manectric

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
310Manectric_Mega_Dream.png

Mega Manectric

[type=electric][/type]

View attachment 14916
Japanese Name: MegaLivolt
Classification: Discharge Pokemon
Height: 1.8m / 5'11''
Weight: 44kg / 97.0 lbs.

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Intimidate

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Mega Manectric was officially revealed by Pokemon.com following the release of X & Y.
Additional Info: The Electrike line is exclusive to Pokemon Y, but the Mega Stone required is exclusive to Pokemon X.

20483_stats.png

Mega Manectric's most notable boosts are to its Special Attack and Speed stats.

HP: 70
Attack: 75
Defence: 80
Sp. Attack: 135
Sp. Defence: 80
Speed: 135

126326_20479_locations.png

58302_Dream_Manectite_Sprite.png

Mega Stone: Manectite.
X/Y: Route 16, post-game. Mega Stone is exclusive to Pokémon Y.
OR/AS: Route 110, on the Cycling Road (Following Primal Kyogre/Groudon narrative).

20455_evolution.png

Mega-Evolves from Manectric.

62795_20472_artwork.png

MegaManectric-Pokemon-X-and.png

20470_screenshots.png

nov_p03_01.jpg
nov_p03_02.jpg
nov_p03_03.jpg

Certain Moderator bias: Easily the best thing to happen to Pokemon in the history of best things ever~

Last edited by a moderator:
His/Her back must hurt... Like, Manetric already have the bolt from before, know they have this huge, solid block of electricity stuck to himself permanently.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Out of all the Mega Evolutions, MegaManectric strikes me as the one that'll miss its hold item the most, purely because of how good items like Life Orb and Choice Scarf would be on it with those stats, and in the case of Choice Scarf, ability. Volt Switch Intimidate shenanigans would be so much more potent with a Choice item to use, but unfortunately the Mega Stone forbids that. I also feel that Manectric, unlike other Pokemon carrying Mega Stones, benefits more from holding off on Mega Evolving until the time is right in the battle due to the benefits of LightningRod, unlike most Megas who will want to evolve straightaway since their Mega form renders their previous form obsolete anyway.

Ok, I have a thing or two to say. This thing looks.....wrong to me, I like using it in my Y game but..... Unlike all the others that are cool, this one seems offense because I love manetric so much, but this lightning bolt on it's back, is so terrible.

I was disappointed when I saw Mega Manectric because he doesn't look mega-evolved D:
57032_trainercard-meowmix667.png

I was disappointed when I saw Mega Manectric because he doesn't look mega-evolved D:
57032_trainercard-meowmix667.png

What do you mean, he doesn't look Mega-evolved? He underwent a slight appearance change, just like all the rest. Why would you single out this one in particular? If you were to make this complaint about anything, I would expect it for Mega Kangaskhan, but it doesn't make sense for this particular Mega Pokemon.

(Also, quit hating on the Thunderdog >:| )

What do you mean, he doesn't look Mega-evolved? He underwent a slight appearance change, just like all the rest. Why would you single out this one in particular? If you were to make this complaint about anything, I would expect it for Mega Kangaskhan, but it doesn't make sense for this particular Mega Pokemon.

(Also, quit hating on the Thunderdog >:| )
I meant that his mega evolution didn't look as good as the rest. Btw Manetric is my fav pokemon. I just think that grow a lot of hair isn't a mega evolution. Remember, it's just my opinion

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I can't tell you how much I adore the Dream World artwork. It makes its nose look much less pointy :')

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Its me as a pokemon!!!!

i like mega pokemon, but Mega Manectric has like zigzag thingy on its back. :?

I love it! Just imagine it charging you while using a electric type attack ZAZOOOW!!! this thing was originally built for speed and now when he runs he will look like a Lightning bolt and then before you can blink BAM!!! it hits your pokemon knocking it out (unless it is a ground type or has the ability volt absorb, lighning rod, or motor drive)

YES! Its muscle looks strong because its huge. Wow, I am just kidding, its Super Saiyan!!!!!! OVER 9000!!!!! MEGA EVOLVE!! (no wander I like Manectric, its in my Gravatar)

By the way, SHAZAM!!

Mega Manectric looks awkward, and like it's being eaten by it's yellow spiky fur like stuff.
Thats what it is mean't to be like, thats part of his body, it just grew big because ITS SUPER SAIYAN!!!

The move your thinking about is Volt Tackle Pikachu's exclusive move and yeah that is what I was thinking about with "New Found Power"