• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#660 - Diggersby

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
660-0.png

#660 - Diggersby
[type=normal][/type]/[type=ground][/type]​
20446_info.png

Japanese Name:
Horudo
Classification: Digging Pokémon
Height: 3' 03"
Weight: 93.5 lbs.
Egg Group: Field

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Pickup or Check Pouch
Hidden Ability: Huge Power

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: This Pokémon, along with a slew of others, was initially revealed within leaked CoroCoro scans on October 11th. It was later revealed internationally by Pokémon.com on October 16th.

Additional Info: Diggersby uses its large ears to dig holes in the ground. The ears are powerful excavators that can easily shift heavy stones. With their excellent digging skills, these Pokémon even help out construction sites!

20454_pokedex.png

X: With their powerful ears, they can heft boulders of a ton or more with ease. They can be a big help at construction sites.
Y: As powerful as an excavator, its ears can reduce dense bedrock to rubble. When it's finished digging, it lounges lazily.

20453_locations.png

Route 22, Friend Safari

20455_evolution.png

20499_659-660.png

Evolves from Bunnelby at level 20

20462_levelup.png

--- Hammer Arm
--- Rototiller
--- Bulldoze
--- Swords Dance
--- Tackle
--- Agility
--- Leer
Lv. 7 - Quick Attack
Lv. 13 - Mud-Slap
Lv. 15 - Take Down
Lv. 18 - Mud Shot
Lv. 20 - Double Kick
Lv. 26 - Odor Sleuth
Lv. 31 - Flail
Lv. 37 - Dig
Lv. 42 - Bounce
Lv. 48 - Super Fang
Lv. 53 - Facade
Lv. 57 - Earthquake
Lv. 60 - Hammer Arm

20469_artwork.png

Diggersby-X-and-Y.png
20470_screenshots.png

oct_p04_01.jpg
oct_p04_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I used to hate Diggersby until I got one in a Wondertrade at like Lv.87ish, and I said to myself "Wow, why would anyone level up a monster like that?"
After like a week of testing it out, I kind of liked it, not even that, I loved it. The move set was perfect, and it needed to get some cuddling from me.
I have the same one now on my backup competitive team.

I use a timid Latias and throw up screens to make up for Diggersby's (tho) lacking defense. Set up an SD, and w/life orb equipped, it's a wrap.