• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon journey though the regions

Monica smiled at the two as they introduced themselves, happy that the companions she had chosen were so kind. She laughed lightly, and Babs greeted the vulpine Pokemon again, moving to stand beside Sterling's Fraxure. The Furfrou seemed happy with her own companions, her collar jingling as she jumped around joyfully. However, a new voice emerged, and Monica looked over.
A girl had addressed Lola, and speaking of, Monica noticed that the two looked strikingly similar. Whether it be the eyes or facial features, she couldn't tell. A Buneary jumped ahead, Monica noting it's beautiful pink fur.

She stood silent to the words Monica had said and just let it go. She decided to follow in a bit of a distant so she won't cause any problems. Bella noticed her change in behavior as she whined in sadness as she just followed close beside her. She just walked in front silently not saying anything as she just listened to their conversation.

Shadow was in Viridian city with Chapman waiting for his sister. He decided to stock on supplies with his Dandy trimmed Furfrou as he seemed to hold a basket to help carry the items and not to mention the sweet berries he picked up. "Couldn't forget the sweet berries huh Chap" he asked him. "Furfrou!"he barked wagging his tail. "Fine, lets just pay for these" he told him walking over to the counter to pay.-

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
"Splendid!" Lola spoke cheerily when he announced he'd be coming along. "A Dragon Master you say? How charming!" She noticed the friendly Faxure come up to her with a wave and a smile. He was beautiful! She beamed, waving back. "With a handsome fellow like this by your side, I believe you will succeed!" She giggled. At the mention of her two Vulpix, her eyes sparkled with delight. "Ah, yes. This is Kaipo," She gestured to the Alolan, "and Hani." to the Kantonian. "Thank you, I have been taking care of them since they were hatchlings. They mean a lot to me." She smiled down at her two companions, bending down to rub their heads affectionately.

She stood up again, hearing a familiar voice call out to her. She turned around, seeing her cousin Amra and her Buneary. "Amra!" She hurried over to her and hugged her. "It is so good to see you again!" She took her hand to lead her to her new friends. "Come Amra, you must meet these lovely trainers I have met." She noticed when they reached them, one of the trainers had left, with the Deputante trimmed Furfrou, but she wasn't sure why.

The two fox pokemon jumped for joy when they saw their Buneary friend, yipping and cooing as they played with her just like old times.

"Ooh! What pokemon is that!?" Avery shouted. It was a bug like silhouette, with horns on the top of its head. "It might be a Weedle! I wanna catch it!" She said, walking fasly to it. She kneeled down and cupped her hands "Hey little guy," She whispered, trying to calm it.
"Your very, very cute! Would you like to be caught?"
Avery didnt have to ask. The Pokemon pressed the button with its large nose, and was encased in the pokeball. Then it shook.
One time....
Two times....
Three times...
She had caught it! She started throwing air punches.
"Hey Alex! I just caught a Weedle!" She shouted, showing him the Pokeball.

Povel slowly nodded at the boy when the trainer made their way into the forest. The Piplup quietly yawned, while his eyes fluttered for a brief moment. The little penguin cowered in the boy's arms after he could not fully close his eyes for a good five seconds. The penguin Pokémon blankly glanced around the foreign land with his heavy-eyed face.

Alex took his time to walk around. He felt the pokemon in his arms start to tremble. He turned Povel around and carried him like a baby. He gently rocked him in his arms. He wanted to sooth the little pokemon. He started to gently sing to calm the pokemon down.

Amra was very glad to see her cousin. When she was hugged, she hugged her right back. She was very happy to see her. "I am so glad to see you Lola." Lola took her over to her friends. "Hey everyone my name is Amra. It is nice to meet you guys." Amra seemed to remember something and started to rumage through her bag. She eventually found what she was looking for. She took out an egg container. Inside was an a sibling to the buneary that Amra had. "Hey Lola my dad wanted you to have this. He saud that it might bring you some joy later on. I think he likes you more then me." She said this teasingly. She held out the container for her cousin to take.

Hilda spent longer in the marketplace than the other two. She browsed the wears of the Pokemart and shook her head. She already had five Pokeballs, and she wouldn't be catching many Pokemon right now. She shook her head and picked up ten anyways, getting five potions as well. She carried her items to the register. She expected to get an extra Pokeball, like the one she heard of trainers getting when they bought ten Pokeballs at once, the rumors where true. She got a white Pokeball making her Pokeball count sixteen. She sighed, gave a small tug on the leash, and placed everything in her bag.

Hilda then went to get some berries. She knew exactly what Felix didn't like. He hated Cheri berries. He also didn't like Chesto Berries or Asper Berries. Her Lilipup could be so picky! She carefully chose the Oren, Lum, Prism, and Pecha berries making sure to pick the ones her Lilipup would eat. She never fed her Pokemon raw berries, but he somehow could tell the quality from a single bite of his food. This irritated Hilda so much. She then organized her bag before she headed out to the forest. "Hey, y'all! Wait for me!" she shouted as she took the leash off of Felix and started to carry him again.

Povel curled up and took a deep breath. The Piplup slowly nodded at the boy and attempted to cease his worries and other matters that stemmed from another world. The little penguin placed his right arm over his beak for a brief moment. Several quiet breaths came through soon after.

"It's still hard to go to sleep... I just can't do it right now, ugh!" Povel thought, while he resisted the urge to toss and turn in the boy's arms.

Krisseon

Lola's eyes lit up when she saw the egg. She took it gently, giving a soft giggle at Amra's jest. She hugged the container to her chest lovingly. "I am most grateful that you came all this way to give it to me! I will have to thank him as well once I am back home!" She beamed. She bent down to her two fox pokemon, extending the container for them to see. "Look my lovelies! We will soon have another friend joining us!" Kaipo and Hani sniffed at the container curiously, smiling at the familiar scent as their tails began to wag. It smelled similar to Amra's Buneary, but slightly different in its own way.

Lola smiled at the two, happy they were excited too. She stood, hugging the container back to her chest and looked at Amra. "Are you staying here in Kanto for a while? Oh, please do! I would be overjoyed to have you join us on our journey!" At the mention of her journey, she stopped and looked at the two trainers she was to travel with. "Monica, Sterling, you do not mind if my cousin joins us, do you?" She didn't want to seem rude to her new friends, but she was really hoping they were okay with it. She missed her cousin.

"If they are alright with it. I would love to join you. I was wanting to travel some anyway. I hate being in one place all the time." Buneary at the time made sure the two Vulpix were turned around before she pounced on both of them. She wanted to get their attention but wanted to wait until they were distracted.

"Your cousin, eh? I don't mind. Don't know about Sterling, though." Monica kept her hand on her hip, using her elbow to lightly nudge Sterling. Babs seemed happy for the new arrivals, but she didn't move, sat beside Sterling's Fraxure with a light bark in greeting, as she had every encounter up to this. "Frou-Frou."
Monica then waved to Amra, realizing she hadn't greeted her. "Well, if you're going to travel with us, I might as well greet ya. I'm Monica Price, I come from Kalos." She said lightly, ending her wave and awaiting the response of the others.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Jax continued onwards with Poli and then saw some tall grass shaking. He walked into it, and a Pokemon leaped out. It was a Jigglypuff! The Balloon Pokemon used Double Slap, and Poli countered with Bubble to use as a shield. The Jigglypuff the distracted Poli with her Play Nice attack and then started to use Sing. "Quick, Poli, use Hypnosis!" The Poliwag's swirl pattern glowed and the Jigglypuff started to sing as rainbow musical notes swirled around her. She winked and then rainbow sound waves and musical notes zigzagged towards the Poliwag. This clashed with the Hypnosis which began to make blue-and-white lights come out towards the Jigglypuff. Both Pokemon tired each other out, weakening their attacks. Poli used Bubble one more time which was weaker but sent bubbles that surprised the Jigglypuff when they popped and stopped the singing. Jax then sent a Pokeball at the Jigglypuff and it captured her. Shaking, Jax and Poli anxiously hoped that they would have a new team member.

She kept her distance from the group behind her as Bella stood close worried about her trainer. She felt Blue appear out of her hood a bit to gently nudge her for comfort. She felt her cheeks wet before she reached out to touch them. "-Tears? Why am I crying for....maybe the feeling of being misjudged or ignored...like always....I want to find my brother...then we can just go off alone...just two of us...-" she thought gently wiping them away. Bella whined as her trainer stopped to wipe her tears as she stood on her two hind legs as her front paws rested on her chest to lick her cheeks gently. "I'm alright dear, only you girls understand me..." she said as she was thinking of playing her violin when she was alone and sad. "-if I feel ignored then so be it...it's been like that my whole life anyway...-" she thought again before she continued to walk as she coughed suddenly slightly losing her breath for the moment.-

Sterling's eyes widened at the sight of the Buneary, he had seen them back in his home region, but never in that color. He snapped out of hit when he felt Monica nudge him and smiled. "I've got no complaints with an extra travel member. The more the merrier as they say, you can call me Sterling Hercules, I'm from Unova. Also... Amra is it? That Buneary you have there wouldn't happen to be a shiny, would it?" He asked as his eyes curiously returned to the Buneary.

Amra turned to the guy who just spoke. He said his name was Sterling. "Yeah she is shiny. It seemed that both of her parents are carriers for the shiny coloring. There might be more variations then even this coloring but we are not sure." Buneary upon hearing her name jumped up into Amra's arms to get a better look at the guy who was talking about her.

Her ears perked slightly up under her hooded cape but still listened to the group behind her. "-Hm.....well maybe I could try..-"she thought before she stopped walking turning to the group with just her head. "Are you guys hungry by any chance or to put it another way your Pokemon?"she asked them as she felt Blue gently nudge her under her hood as she just gave a slight smile.-

Povel attempted to lightly doze off in the boy's arms. His eyes immediately opened after a brief series of quiet, forceful pants followed a few seconds later. The Piplup faintly cooed and shielded his face with his twitchy arms for a brief moment.

"I still can't do it... ugh!" The penguin Pokémon thought, while he attempted to keep his breaths at a more silent level.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Shaking, shaking, shaking, they were so excited for this moment! Right as Jax started to pick up the Pokeball, it broke, the Jigglypuff slapped him, and she floated away. (OOC: Jigglypuff's a balloon.) He sighed and kept walking along, hoping for a Water-type Pokemon or even an Abra.

Hilda caught up to the other two. "Hey, y'all, Aah didn't know ya would be leavin' me behind like that!" she exclaimed. Felix was now in her arms again, and he was barking at everything. However, this didn't scare one hungry Munchlax. He tried to find a way to enter the trainer's bag so then he could eat the berries that he smelt. He glared at the bag and hid from the trainers. He wanted those berries.

"Oh man I am sorry about that. I meant to wait for you at the entrance. Please forgive me." Alex did feel sorry. He never meant to leave the country girl behind. Eevee who was on his shoulder jumped down and walked towards Hilda. She wanted to say sorry.

"It's fine," she said as she knelt down to scratch Eevee on the head. The Munchlax grinned, ran to Hilda, unzip her bag, jumped inside of it, and took the berries. Hilda turned around and saw the thief. "Come back here you varmin!" she yelled at the blue bear. He ran for a short distance, turned to Hilda, then stuck out his tongue. After that, he ran away. Hilda got up and pursued the thief, Felix at her heels.

Eevee loved the pets that she had received from the country girl. She was a little startled by a munchlax stealing the berries from the girl. She decided to chase after it. "Eevee where are you going" alex took off after Eevee. He still had Povel in his arms. He was trying not to stumble and fall on top of the little blue pokemon.

Chapman left the store with Shadow but his eye caught something, a Munchlax that stole berries. He barked before leaping off as Sparkx his Eevee leaped out as well following the Dandy trimmed Furfrou. "Chap! Sparkx! Where are you going!" Shadow said running after them.

Chap passed the Eevee before he leaped on the Munchlax knocking him over as the berries rolled out of his hands. Sparkx acted quickly gathering the berries to prevent the Munchlax from taking them. "Eevee! Vee!"she told him giving a glare. Chap barked keeping a paw on his back until Shadow caught up with them
"Sparkx and Chap, don't run ofd like that without tell me"he told them as another Eevee and a girl seemed to catch up probably trying to stop the Munchlax as he saw them through his black wolf gold-streak mask.-

Hilda looked at the Furfrou who took down the Munchlax. "Thank ya kindly, now let me deal with this varmin!" Felix jumped in front of Hilda and started to bark at the Munchlax. The Munchlax ignored the trainers and started to eat the berries that were close to him. "Those are mine, you son of a motherless Gogoat!" she shouted, "Now Felix, Bite!" The Puppy-Pokemon ran up to the Munchlax and bit him. The Munchlax cried a little when he was bitten.

Eevee had ran. She was just too far back to help Hilda get the blue bear pokemon. She came to a sliding halt when she saw Felix bite the Munchlax. She sat on the ground and waited for Alex to get there. Alex came upon the scene a little bit after that he sat on the ground with Povel in his arms. He would wait to how it would turn out.

Amra turned towards the girl who had just introduced herself. "It is very nice to meet you as well Monica. The pink ball of fur is my Buneary." Buneary turned towards the girl and bowed. She wanted to show her manners even though she could sometimes cause a lot of trouble.

Shadow had nodded. "Your welcome no last, Chapman let this young lady deal with this Munchlax" he told the Dandy style trimmed Furfrou. Chapman nodded as he got off the Munchlax as he saw Sparkx have the bag of berries as she walked over handing it back to the girl giving a smile. "Eevee!" She answered holding the bag firmly.-

"Thank ya again. Now for that critter that stole my berries in the first place!" She said as she took the berries from Sparkx and scratched her head. She then glared at the Munchlax and saw him get up, then jump back in terror. The Munchlax tried to run away. "Oh, no ya don't! Don't ya dare git away from me now! Felix, tackle!" she shouted. The dog ran to the Munchlax and bumped into him, making the blue bear trip. Hilda smiled. "Aah got ya now," she whispered as she threw a white Pokeball. One shake, two shakes, three shakes, caught! She walked over to the Pokeball and picked it up as she smiled. Now it was time for some revenge.

Shadow or Chapman didn't like the look on her face but chuckled away anyway. "What an interesting girl you are? May I at least get your name?" He asked her giving a gentle smile as Chapman barked wagging his green rectangular tail as Sparkx leaped on his hat shaped head smiling.-

Alex laid Povel in his lap. He was glad that the little pokemon was finally able to get a little sleep. He started to clap that the great battle. "Way to go Hilda. I am glad to see that you were able to get the rascal. I am sure some of the others would be happy as well."

"Aah reckon ya are right," she said to Alex before turning to Shadow. "Mah name is Hilda. Aah specialize in Normal-types, not faar, grass, water, or any other types that might be moar popular." Felix trotted next to her and started to bark again. She shook her head at the dog, but didn't stop him.

Alex turned towards the tall guy who just spoke. "Hello it is nice to meet you. My name is Alex. This is my Eevee. The sleeping pokemon in my arms is Povel." Eevee walked up to Sparkx. "Eev-vii."

Shadow just gave a gentle smile. "Shadow is what they call me and these two here is Chapman the Dandy trimmed Furfrou and Sparkx the Eevee my partner" he introduced. Sparkx smiled to the other Eevee that came up to her. "Eevee! Vee!" She answered leaping off Chapman to greet the other Eevee as Chapman barked as the Lillipup as he stood up to sniff him before pawing at him to play.-

Povel slightly squirmed in the boy's arms. The world was nothing but a black abyss to his shut, darting eyes. A few short, shallow breaths came out of his beak every now and then. A faint, incomprehensible cry snuck out with the gentle breeze about a minute later.

"Why are you even here anyway? You're just gonna make it harder for everyone else!" A childish voice derided in the Piplup's head.

Krisseon

"Splendid! We will make quite the team!" Lola looked at Amra and her new friends with a smile. "Shall we continue on then, friends?" She hugged the egg close as she made her way back to the winding path that was Route One once again, Kaipo and Hani trotting along beside her.

She noticed a trainer with a Debutante Furfrou who'd been close by when she spoke. She looked like she'd been crying. "Oh, hello there! Are you alright? You look upset." Kaipo and Hani sniffed at the Furfrou, wagging their tails playfully.

Amra had walked with Lola. She stopped when they came to a girl wearing a wolf mask. "Hey there. My name is Amra." Buneary had jumped on Amra's shoulder to ride.

She looked to the girl with the two Vulpix and just gave a gently smile. "Don't worry I am alright just thought of thing" she said hiding the fact that something was upsetting her before she was greeted by a girl named Amra. "Greetings Amra" she said as Bella saw the two Vulpix sniff at her as she wagged her tail as well licking them both before she barked in greeting than pawed at them gently. "I'm JC if you wanted to know"she added giving a smile.-

Krisseon

Lola gave JC a friendly smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She bowed in greeting. "I am Lola." She looked at the pokemon playing, "And that is Kaipo," the Alolan Vulpix, "and Hani," the Kantonian Vulpix. The two fox pokemon cooed happily when licked, bouncing around the Furfrou to play. "And the two trainers over there accompanying us are Monica and Sterling. What are your plans for Kanto? Perhaps you could join us as well."

Buneary jumped down to the ground. She wanted to play. She took her time to sneak up on the other three pokemon. She pounced on them when they least expected it.

She gave a smile. "If you don't mind having me then I'll tag along with you and oh his is Bella the Deputante trimmed Furfrou and Blue the shiny Eevee and also my partner" she said once she popped out of her hood to play as she leaped down to the ground next to Bella. "I am looking for my brother though, he has a Furfrou like me but Dandy trimmed and also Bella's brother and with an Eevee but normal colored since he decided to go ahead with out me..." She said annoyed. "Also well, I am already the champion of Alola which is my home region so I decided to do coordinating so I'm in training at the moment with Blue and Bella and my brother is already a master in Pokemon breeding so he is focusing more on being a researcher but he is still in training"she answered.

Bella barked at the pounce and chased after the Buneary playfully as she barked to Hani and Kaipo to play along. "Frou! Frou!"she said tail wagging.-

Krisseon

"Ah! I am from Alola as well. My mother owns a great deal of land in Akala Island for breeding. We take care of many different pokemon there, and my family is quite well known as one of the top breeder farms in the Islands. Trainers come from many different places to adopt pokemon from our family farm. That is where Kaipo and Hani grew up!" She smiled at her two fox pokemon as they played. She then looked down at the precious egg in her arms, excited for the day it would hatch and see the world.

Kaipo and Hani beamed, chasing the two other pokemon around cheerily. They loved playing tag!