• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon Journey though the regions (Discussion)

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
I'm sorry, I'll delete my post. I didn't see that you wanted Jigglypuff...

But wait, Jigglypuff is Fairy-type now, not Normal.

Oh, nope, Fairy/Normal.

Pollen-Puff

I was going to have Jax deal mainly with Water and Fairy types but I guess he'll be just water which means I can't catch any Pokemon for a while.

Maybe I could find a Horsea somewhere...

Speaking of which, I really don't think Hilda would have a Porygon, maybe a Kangaskhan though. I'll change it...
Herdeir
Snorlax
Wigglytuff
Tauros
Farfech'd
Kangaskhan

Oh it's ok. It was just your post and I wanted make sure you got whatever you needed to get your pokemon if you needed to. I did not want to leave your character behind anymore then it has already happened.

Pollen-Puff

I think I might have to drop out of this roleplay. You're all posting too fast, and I don't even know when you do it (my notifications don't work for the RP thread.)

*goes to menu*

*presses reset character*

"OOF!"

He's yours now to treat as an NPC or just ignore.

Ok. I am sorry that you have to drop out. Your character will be missed. I thought it was a fun character. Feel free to drop in anytime. You are more then welcome to come back anytime.

Amra just told him about her Buneary. She also gave Lola an egg that her father wanted her to pass on to Lola. It will eventually be a buneary. Amra also just introduced herself to Monica.

In other words, I didn't miss much. I was gonna let someone else post before I decide to make my next one, but if they don't, I'll try and think of another post to help things move along.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Oooh boy. My notifs stopped working for this RP. Ugh. I'm so far behind now lol.

Okay so @LunarSilvally is your character JC near the group with Lola, Amra, Monica and Sterling, or the other group? I'm a bit confused about who she's talking to and I want to make sure before I post.

Name: Wes Toru
Hometown & Region: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
Sexuality:Straight
Personality: Wes is typically laid back and easy going, simply laughing at his own misfortunes or insults to him. However, when someone he cares for is troubled or insulted, he will stop at nothing to make things right. He is very intelligent and his greatest asset in battles is his adaptability and creativity to come up with unique techniques.
Appearance: Wes is a bit tall, he is a little on the skinny side but has toned muscle. He may not be the perfect idea of a model guy but is charming in his own way. He has tanned skin and stylishly messy brown hair. While he is not stuck up, his clothes show that he comes from money (all of his clothes are designer brands). He wears an unbuttoned maroon cardigan over a white undershirt, accompanied by black pants, white shoes, and an expensive white gold watch. He has a light gray backpack in which he keeps his trainer ID, Pokédex, pokebox, hammock, pokeballs, potions and berries, a water bottle, and lots of snacks.
Starter: Growlithe (M)
Pokemon: Growlithe, Squirtle (washed up on Cinnabar), Larvitar (Hatched from an egg that was a gift from sister)
RP Role: Friendly but really powerful Rival (like Alain in XY)
Backstory: Wes is the third oldest of four children born to wealthy engineers who work at the Cinnabar Island Laboratory. While he, along with his older siblings, is extremely intelligent and a naturally talented trainer; Wes values making meaningful connections with his Pokémon over just taking the strong ones. He does not seem intelligent at a glance as he can be rather blunt with what he says, and can be considered annoying or clingy. However, both of those traits are rather symptoms of him being extremely caring, wanting to provide for everyone he cares for. He often volunteered to help out the local Gym Leader, Blaine, as he was infatuated with Blaine’s balance of intelligence and close connections with his Pokémon. Wes and Blaine share a father and son type relationship since Wes hung around with Blaine more than his constantly working father, with Blaine constantly critiquing Wes in order to make him both a better trainer and scientist. It is clear Blaine sees potential in Wes, giving him a Growlithe he bred for Wes’s 15th birthday present. When Wes turned 17, Blaine gifted him a Pokédex, pokeballs, and a boat ticket to Pallet Town, claiming it was the best place to start his journey. Wes’s goal is to prove his worth to his elitist family, and, more importantly, Blaine, by becoming a Pokémon Master.

Last edited:
I say yes but make believable. Your character is accepted. You will receive a pokebox from professor Oak. It will hold pokemon that are not in your team for later use. It basically replaces the pc box system.

Kinda. It is basically a metal box, which can hold Pokémon you do not have in your party. You don’t have to go to a specific place to switch up your team. But it does take at least ten minutes to get it open, if it the same as the other RP. That way you can’t just have your party switched out to combat fire types at a moment’s notice when it is normally geared to fighting Water types.