• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 80's Pokemon Journey though the regions (Discussion)

Most of the recent posts is my character interacting with EmoKitty's characters on the route via conversation, so there has not been much that would be missed lately if I had to assume.

Lemme rephrase that oof. I'm gonna still be on but Im pretty tired, so anyone who wants/has nothing else to do then they are free to speak to Monica/interact with her.

I might be slow with replies because I currently have a major headache but I will reply to anyone who cares enough to talk to my kinda cliche character. :D

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Here's my bio!
(I found my way here)

Name: Jax Acer
Hometown: Cinnabar Island
Looks: Jax is human. He has pale skin, jet-black hair, and blue eyes.
Clothing: Jax wears a red cap with a white arch, a leather jacket, and denim jeans. (How about this?)
Personality: Jax is bold and arrogant, but can be kind.
RP Role: Ally
Goal: To be in a master rank Super Contest
Starter Pokemon: Poliwag
Pokemon: Poli (Poliwag)

Well LunarSilvally's character has been playing the violin along with your character. As far as I know she is the only one around you right now. Everyone else has come and gone.

Hmm, well I am likely going to hit the bed soon after I finish Povel's status info, since it is getting a bit late in the night. I'll likely have Povel be with Alex for the time being in the RP unless if anything happens, and will respond to anything in the morning in about roughly eight to ten hours from the time of this post.