• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

80's Movies

What are some of your favorite 80's movies? I was born in 98 but I can gladly say more than half of my top 10 moves are from the 80's, Including Back to the Future (my favorite movie of all time) Ghostbusters , Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Transformers The Movie (not to be confused with Michael Bay's turd stains)

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Glory came out in 1989, Star Wars 5 and 6 both came out in the early 80s, and Back to the Future parts 1 and 2 also came out at that time. Those are some of my absolute favorites in that time period.

Some of my favorite movies came out in the eighties! My favorite movie of all time is Gremlins, followed by the Back to the Future trilogy. Something about the common eighties filming style makes them awesome, along with their plot points.

tumblr_lmfpap7CWm1qg90tbo1_500.jpg

"You have 13 hours in which to solve the labyrinth before your baby brother… becomes one of us… forever.
…Such a pity.
"

Yeah.

... er, well, apart from that, I also liked Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Goonies ... oh uh, Big was good, and um, ET. They're 80's films, right? :V

Quantum Boogaloo.