• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Alola, everyone! (Prepare the cringe syringe)
I'm doing a request thread, and I can do any pokèmon (wihtin reason; not too much detail) as an 8-bit character. The space is 32x32 pixels, so it can only be one object/character/pokemon, and if you have a request that isn't a mon, feel free to ask. I'll do my best! ^^
Also, comment below what your favorite gen 1 'mon is.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I saw your 8-bit Dugtrio, which I thought was very cute. Would you have time to try an 8-bit Porygon? :) (Which Porygon you do is up to you!)

You can indeed. I'll have to do it tuesday, though; my laptop doesn't run the software well at all, and I need to use the school computers. I'll do it asap, though. ^^

Also, an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
I cannot do requests after the summer break starts. As I said, my laptop doesn't run the software well at all, and I will have no access to any other computers. As of this summer, the summer of 2017, this request thread will be closed. Early to mid-June, I'd say.