1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#685 - Slurpuff

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Oct 2, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

685-0.png
    #685 Slurpuff
    Fairy

[​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Peroriimu
    Classification: Meringue Pokémon
    Height: 2' 07"
    Weight: 11.0 lbs.
    Egg Group: Fairy

[​IMG]
    Ability: Sweet Veil
    Hidden Ability: Unburden

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Slurpuff was first found alongside Aromatisse on the 2nd of October on a new advert going around for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. The Pokémon was officially revealed worldwide on the 3rd of October.

Additional Info: Slurpuff has an unbelievable sense of smell—a hundred million times more sensitive than that of humans. With its highly attuned senses, it can distinguish the faintest of odors.

[​IMG]
    X: It can distinguish the faintest of scents. It puts its sensitive sense of smell to use by helping pastry chefs in their work.
    Y: Its sense of smell is 100 million times better than a human's, so even the faintest scent tells it about everything in the area. It's like it can see with its nose!

[​IMG]
    Evolve Swirlix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves from Swirlix when traded holding a Whipped Dream.

[​IMG]
    --- Sweet Scent
    --- Tackle
    Lv. 5 - Fairy Wind
    Lv. 8 - Play Nice
    Lv. 10 - Fake Tears
    Lv. 13 - Round
    Lv. 17 - Cotton Spore
    Lv. 21 - Endeavour
    Lv. 26 - Aromatherapy
    Lv. 31 - Draining Kiss
    Lv. 36 - Energy Ball
    Lv. 41 - Cotton Guard
    Lv. 45 - Wish
    Lv. 49 - Play Rough
    Lv. 58 - Light Screen
    Lv. 67 - Safeguard

[​IMG]
    Slurpuff.jpg

[​IMG]
    oct_p6_06_vo6fd.jpg oct_p6_05_z0d8s.jpg oct_p6_04_l033e.jpg

#1 Demelza, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
    OnePiecefan11 likes this.
  2. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Safe to say I dislike this thing even more than I disliked its pre-evolution, and that's a hell of a lot.

It is a cupcake with a derpy :p face.

Cotton Candy mutating into a Cupcake.

... Le sigh. Fricking food Pokes.

Shocari likes this.
  3. Every time I think of this Pokemon now, I picture a Dragon choking to death with this thing in its mouth. And that is the secret of how Dragons are weak to Fairy Types.

...that or the Dragons laugh themselves to death after seeing their opponent. :p

Still, glad this thing keeps Sweet Veil, I like that ability so far.

4. Awww I love it! I hope it can actually battle and if not I'm going to teach it to because it's going on my team.

MandyLandy62 likes this.
  5. this pokemon looks werid a lil bit but I wish I could eat it :(

MandyLandy62 likes this.
  6. Sir Red

Sir Red Charms' Caped Crusader

My first thought when I saw Slurpuff was "Oh dear God, why?!" and was quickly followed by "Well @Picnicker Virgil will love this 'Mon." :p

The in-game sprites are better for it than the official artwork by a far bit, but I still doubt I will ever train it. Slurpuff seems to be the new Stunfisk or something. Extreme derp, but will get weird amounts of love for it.

Picnicker Virgil likes this.
  7. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Stunfisk is the most amazing creature ever to... flop the earth. How dare you besmirch its name. :|

Basically, I was dubious about this Pokémon until I saw the proper art and realised it's just Swirlix in a hat who has eaten too many Vanillish. And for that I like it.

8. Seriously though cute Pokemon and sugary treats are two of my favorite things so when they're combined, it's like... dassit.

9. This Pokemon reminds me of the character strawberry short cake.

10. I LOVE this thing. It's a monster in the Meta-Game, with that Belly Drum / Play Rough combo, and I actually think it's kinda ... cute?

11. This pokemon look like a cupcake...with a cherry. I guess, it's adorable of how its look like :p ..

12. It's so derped... it's cute.

13. I love slurpuff it's my favorite fairy tied with sylveon:blush:

14. This thing better look out for Snorlax 'snicker snicker"

15. Aaronimations

Aaronimations Formerly Aaron the Fright

i got a slurpuff before and i names it muffin top

16. This thing is so derpy lol. If i ever get another 3DS, I might try to use this thing. It will be a joy to beat up Pokemon with a cupcake.

17. Lol I have one and I name it "Sir Slurpuff"