1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#682 - Spritzee

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Jul 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

682-0.png
    #682 Spritzee
    Fairy

[​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Shushupu
    Classification: Perfume Pokémon
    Height: 0.2m
    Weight: 0.5kg
    Egg Group: Fairy

[​IMG]
    Ability: Healer
    Hidden Ability: Aroma Veil

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Spritzee was first revealed on the 11th of July from the July CoroCoro leaks.

Additional Info: As described on Pokemon.com, "Spritzee is a Pokémon that can be found in the wild only in Pokémon Y. It emits a unique fragrance from its body, and any who smell it fall under its spell."

[​IMG]
    X: It emits a scent that enraptures those who smell it. This fragrance changes depending on what it has eaten.
    Y: In the past, rather than using perfume, royal ladies carried a Spritzee that would wait waft a fragrance they liked.

[​IMG]
    Exclusive To: Pokémon Y. Route 7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evolves into Aromatisse when traded holding a Sachet.

[​IMG]
    --- Sweet Scent
    --- Fairy Wind
    Lv. 6 - Sweet Kiss
    Lv. 8 - Odor Sleuth
    Lv. 13 - Echoed Voice
    Lv. 17 - Calm Mind
    Lv. 21 - Draining Kiss
    Lv. 25 - Aromatherapy
    Lv. 29 - Attract
    Lv. 31 - Moonblast
    Lv. 35 - Charm
    LV. 38 - Flail
    Lv. 42 - Misty Terrain
    Lv. 44 - Skill Swap
    Lv. 48 - Psychic
    Lv. 50 - Disarming Voice

[​IMG]
    spritzee artwork.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Demelza, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
    Excalibur Queen likes this.
  2. Re: #??? - Shushupu

Someone is going to need to trade one of these over to my game if I don't get Y. Everyone's saying it will probably evolve into a Flamingo, I would be cool with that.

I'm so in love with the Fairy type so far. Kalos is the cutest region ever they just have little fairies like Shushupu floatin' around being pink and doing their things I can't wait to go there.

"It releases special scents from its body to mesmerise its opponent." I haven't even smelled it yet but I'm already mesmerized.

3. Re: #??? - Shushupu

This thing is cute and creepy at the same time, I like it but it's my least favourite of the latest reveals

4. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Re: #??? - Shushupu

You know I'd always wondered what was greater: my dislike for pink or my love of birds. Turns out it's my love of birds because I like this little fellow, against all odds xD I'm getting Pokemon Y so I'm pretty happy that Shushupu is the Y exclusive :)

5. I'm more inclined to get this Fairy Type then Swirlix, just because I like it more. Maybe it's because it's an actual animal, and not food.

Also, I would be very surprised if this Pokemon didn't learn Sweet Scent.

6. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

So I was just checking out the page where Pyroar got leaked and encountered this screenshot...

[​IMG]

Ohmygoodness I can't squee loud enough ♥ Eeeeeeeeeeeeee~

7. Y'know, when I've been thinking about this Pokemon and Swirlix, I wonder if they are the Petilil and Cottonee of this generation. Both are the same type, and are exclusive to one version. This makes me wonder if there could possibly be other similarities as well- for instance, that Spritzee and Swirlix would both get a single evolution, that they would both evolve via the same method of evolution, that they would be available fairly early in the game, and that you could trade one for the other in both versions.

Now, I don't think all of these would happen at once, but I've just been thinking that some of these might occur.

8. I need this Pokemon now. This has decided Y over X for me.

9. SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEE…..!!!!!!!!!!! Spritzee is the most adorable thing in the history of adorableness, I mean just look at it!!!! One of my favorite Kalos Pokemon, along with Pyroar and Hawlucha. Spritzee is one of the many reasons why I got Y (the others being Mega Mewtwo Y, Skrelp, Yveltal, Mega Aggron and Mega Charizard Y). I've even got a Plushie of Spritzee and it is so cute!!!
    Spritzee is amazing!!!!