1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#678 - Meowstic

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Magpie, Sep 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

678-1.png 678-0.png
    Female is the white, male is the blue
    #678 Meowstic
    Psychic
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Nyaonikusu
    Classification: Constraint Pokémon
    Height: 2' 00"
    Weight: 18.7 lbs.
    Egg Group: Field

[​IMG]
    Ability: Keen Eye or Infiltrator
    Hidden Ability: Own Tempo

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Meowstic was revealed along with Mega Garchomp, Mega Mewtwo X, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Furfrou, Amaura and Tyrunt on the 11th of September 2013 as part of the CoroCoro leak. It was later revealed internationally on Sept. 13th.

Additional Info: Meowstic is a Pokémon that has different forms depending on its gender. Not only do male and female Meowstic look different, but they also have different moves they can learn!

[​IMG]
    X: When in danger, it raises its ears and releases enough psychic power to grind a 10-ton truck into dust.
    Y: The eyeball patterns on the interior of its ears emit a psychic energy. It keeps the patterns tightly covered because that power is too immense.

[​IMG]
    Evolve Espurr.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves from Espurr at Level 25.

[​IMG]
    --- Quick Guard
    --- Mean Look
    --- Helping Hand
    --- Scratch
    --- Leer
    Lv. 5 - Covet
    Lv. 9 - Confusion
    Lv. 13 - Light Screen
    Lv. 17 - Psybeam
    Lv. 19 - Fake Out
    Lv. 25 - Psyshock
    Lv. 28 - Charm
    Lv. 31 - Miracle Eye
    Lv. 35 - Reflect
    Lv. 40 - Psychic
    Lv. 43 - Role Play
    Lv. 45 - Imprison
    Lv. 48 - Sucker Punch
    Lv. 50 - Misty Terrain
    Lv. 53 - Quick Guard

[​IMG]
    Meowstic-male-and-female.png
    [​IMG]
    Meowstic_Male_and_Female_Ve.png Meowstic_Male_Version_Offic.png Meowstic_Female_Version_Off.png
    Meowstic_Female_Version_Official_Screenshot_1_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg Meowstic_Male_Version_Official_Screenshot_1.png

#1 Magpie, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. I like theseeee. I think I want one of each and they can be husband and wife. Meow meow meow.

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  3. Sir Red

Sir Red Charms' Caped Crusader

Yeah! The female one has the cooler design. :) I can use it ingame then (as defensive Pokemon get a bit annoying to use ingame for me). But as I said in the news post, I really love the designs for both of these forms. Unlike Jellicent where one of the genders looked kind of terrible, both of these look really good.

4. nnnnn just give them to me. I won't make them battle, I just want to keep them as pets. Please. Is Pokemon cheerleading an option? I don't want to send these cuties into battle ;A;

5. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

This is probably my favorite out of the bunch right now. I dunno why, maybe I have an affinity for bipedal kittens or something, but gosh they're so adorable and cute and nyaaaaaaaaa ♥

MandyLandy62 likes this.
  6. Female= Offensive. Male= Support. MAKE YOUR CHOICE

7. I will definitely be choosing female. If I get this Pokemon, I'll want to be able to hit hard offensively, and female Meowstic will do the job. I don't need a support Pokemon like this filling up a spot in my party, anyway.

That being said, I'll still catch both, of course.

8. If I do get Meowstick, I'll more than likely get the female since I like its design and I see it having a lot of personality

9. I love the male one! He is so adorable! :love:

10. In the game, I've got both. The female is called Espurr. :)

11. These guys are hard to battle (for me anyway).

12. I like the male looks so awesome and cool I think a family can be born espurr and meows tics (female and male ) cutest family ever

13. Shame the one with cooler design (male) is the supportive one and can't hold its own as well as the female .

14. Shiny meowstic, both female and male, remind me of the Vocaloids Rin and Len.

15. XII

XII

i have a shiny male @.@

16. My favorite thing about them is the fact that both get different moves and look different when evolving. It's a nice touch, they look awesome and they did something that we saw for Nidoran and Combee (Combee's was a bit weird and didn't make sense.)

17. voidaquariums

voidaquariums Formerly Luxray901

Geez... Meowstic-F's ear thingies... I'm so picking Meowstic-M

18. Meowstic is my 3rd favorite pokemon and my favorite psychic type

19. meowstic is my favorite psychic type pokemon

20. am i the only one who thinks the male meowstic has a cooler design?

21. I love the female Meowstic design!