1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#672 - Skiddo

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Magpie, Aug 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

672-0.png
    #672 Skiddo
    Grass
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Meekuru
    Classification: Mount Pokémon
    Height: 0.9m / 2' 11"
    Weight: 31.0kg / 68.3 lbs
    Egg Group: Field

[​IMG]
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    Hidden Ability: Grass Pelt

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Skiddo was revealed as part of the 8th of August 2013 CoroCoro reveal, along with Dedenne and Bunnelby.

Additional Info: The gentle-natured Skiddo is said to have been the first Pokémon to live alongside humans. Thanks to living with humans so long, it doesn’t seem to mind carrying people or loads on its back. Skiddo is able to read the feelings of those who ride it through their grip on its horns.

[​IMG]
    X: Thought to be one of the first Pokémon to live in harmony with humans, it has a placid disposition.
    Y: If it has sunshine and water, it doesn't need to eat, because it can generate energy from the leaves on its back.

[​IMG]
    Route 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves into Gogoat at level 32.

[​IMG]
    --- Tackle
    --- Growth
    Lv. 7 - Vine Whip
    Lv. 9 - Tail Whip
    Lv. 12 - Leech Seed
    Lv. 13 - Razor Leaf
    Lv. 16 - Worry Seed
    Lv. 20 - Synthesis
    Lv. 22 - Take Down
    Lv. 26 - Bulldoze
    Lv. 30 - Seed Bomb
    Lv. 34 - Bulk Up
    Lv. 38 - Double-Edge
    Lv. 42 - Horn Leech
    Lv. 45 - Leaf Blade
    Lv. 50 - Milk Drink

[​IMG]
    Skiddo_official_art_300dpi-500.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Magpie, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Not only am I happy in general that Gogoat received a pre-evolution, Skiddo is ridiculously adorable. Even though I'll likely pick Chespin as my starter I'm veeery tempted to pick up a Skiddo as well. Hopefully their stat spreads and move pools are different enough to justify using both on the same team. ^_^

Excalibur Queen and PurpleTartan like this.
  3. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Is that a Skiddo in the ground I see

Either way, I'm really excited for this little critter~ It's easily one of my favorites, maybe my favorite from this generation so far. ♥

4. So Gogoat DOES get a pre-evo! I remember seeing them somewhere before, in the background on a picture for X/Y, but I'm glad to see that it has been confirmed. This guy's a likely candidate for my main team(assuming I don't choose Chespin for my starter, of course. Argh, decisions, decisions).

5. If I get Skiddo, I'm not sure if I will evolve it into Gogoat. Don't get me wrong, I love its evolution, and if needed to progress through the rest of the game I would evolve it, but I honestly like Skiddo just the way it is.

6. So Cute :halo: I love the whole riding pokemon thing it just adds more coolness and potentially to pokemon games

7. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Adding to this:
    Skiddo is definitely ridiculously adorable and I did indeed end up using one on my Y team. I've always liked goats but they're not exactly one of my top favourite animals, but Skiddo is easily one of the cutest Pokemon EVER. It's hard not to smile like an idiot while playing with Steve, my little goaty, on Pokemon-Amie. It hops! The bloody thing hops about! Too much cute for my weak heart! ;_;

Gushing aside, Skiddo has actually turned out to be a very sturdy Pokemon too. Its moveset has been very nice thus far and I've never once felt like it was lagging behind my other team members. I'm really enjoying raising it and don't regret my choice of using two Grass-types on this team at all. :)

8. I meet a shiny one but i he fainted
    Here's my reaction: "FUUUUUU-!"