1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#670 - Floette

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Oct 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

670-0.png
    #670 Floette
    Fairy
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Floette
    Classification: Single Bloom Pokémon
    Height: 0' 08"
    Weight: 2.0 lbs
    Egg Group: Fairy

[​IMG]
    Ability: Flower Veil
    Hidden Ability: Symbiosis

[​IMG]
    Revealed: This Pokémon, along with a slew of others, was initially revealed within leaked CoroCoro scans on October 11th. It was later revealed internationally by Pokémon.com on October 16th.

Additional Info: When Flabébé evolves into Floette, the color of its associated flower stays the same.

[​IMG]
    X: It flutters around fields of flowers and cares for flowers that are starting to wilt. It draws out the hidden power of flowers.

Y: When the flowers of a well-tended flower bed bloom, it appears and celebrates with an elegant dance.

[​IMG]
    Can be found in the Friend Safari.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves from Flabébé at level 19, and into Florges when exposed to a Shiny Stone.

[​IMG]
    --- Tackle
    --- Vine Whip
    Lv. 6 - Fairy Wind
    Lv. 10 - Lucky Chant
    Lv. 15 - Razor Leaf
    Lv. 20 - Wish
    Lv. 25 - Magical Leaf
    Lv. 27 - Grassy Terrain
    Lv. 33 - Petal Blizzard
    Lv. 38 - Aromatherapy
    Lv. 43 - Misty Terrain
    Lv. 46 - Moonblast
    Lv. 51 - Petal Dance
    Lv. 58 - Solar Beam

[​IMG]
    Floette-X-and-Y.png
    Alternate Forms
    670-1.png 670-2.png 670-3.png 670-4.png
    [​IMG]
    oct_p05_02.jpg oct_p05_01.jpg

#1 Demelza, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. When I checked the Pokédex and saw the spaces behind Flabébé I was really worried, but this little guy really does the evolutionary line justice. I'm interested to see what it's stats are, I'm tempted to train an eviolite one.

3. Yeah, GameFreak sometimes realy does make great designs!! My brother says that it has a second evolution but I haven't seen it..

4. Ah, so both of its evolutions also have alternates forms, depending on the color of their original stage, Flabebe. I wonder: besides appearance, is their any other difference at all between the forms of this line? Or is it simply a fun "collect 'em all!" gimmick?

5. I thought it would be a Grass and Fairy type.

Ambear:3 likes this.
  6. The first Pokemon I ever caught in x and y was a flabebe and I trained it till it evolved into a floette I tried to find a shiny stone to evolve it into florges but I couldn't and after a while it didn't matter to me because floette was one of the best members on my team and after two years I found a shiny stone and evolved my floette and to this day my florges is a valued member of my x and y team.

7. Parz_Official

Parz_Official Previously Parz'sOfficialAlt

*defeats AZ after beating the elite 4 and his floette reterns* oh god please dont cry