1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#667 - Litleo

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Jun 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

667-0.png
    #667 - Litleo
    Fire / Normal
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name:
    Shisiko
    Classification: Lion Cub Pokémon
    Height: 0.6m / 2" 00"
    Weight: 13.5kg / 29.8 lbs
    Egg Group: Field

[​IMG]
    Ability: Rivalry or Unnerve
    Hidden Ability: Moxie

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Litleo was revealed in the 2013 July CoroCoro issue alongside Scatterbug, Flabébé, and Spewpa.

Additional Info: As translated from CoroCoro, "Litleo is a hot-blooded Pokemon that is quick to start fights. In battle, its red bang radiates heat, and when up against a strong opponent, the temperature increased. When wild Litleo grow stronger, they leave the pack and begin to live alone."

[​IMG]
    X: The stronger the opponent it faces, the more heat surges from its mane and the more power flows through its body.
    Y: They set off on their own from their pride and live by themselves to become stronger. These hot-blooded Pokémon are quick to fight.

[​IMG]
    Route 22

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Evolves into Pyroar at level 35

[​IMG]
    --- Tackle
    --- Leer
    Lv. 5 - Ember
    Lv. 8 - Work Up
    Lv. 11 - Headbutt
    Lv. 15 - Nobel Roar
    Lv. 20 - Take Down
    Lv. 23 - Fire Fang
    Lv. 28 - Endeavor
    Lv. 33 - Echoed Voice
    Lv. 36 - Flamethrower
    Lv. 39 - Crunch
    Lv. 43 - Hyper Voice
    Lv. 46 - Incinerate
    Lv. 50 - Overheat

[​IMG]
    litleo_h_lionceau_leufeo_.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Demelza, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Re: #??? - Shisiko

The Sugi artwork makes Shisiko look a bit dopey but its 3D model is adorable. I bet it'll look even more cute animated in the TV series too. Something tells me that I won't regret passing over Fennekin on my first (maybe even second) playthrough of X/Y with this fuzzy in the game.

Can't wait to see what it involves into. ♥

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  3. Re: #??? - Shisiko

Well, isn't this guy the quite little derp. Haha, all jokes aside, he does look like he has some potential.

I've been wanting another fire hound like Arcanine or Houndoom, so hopefully this pokemon can live up to those expectations. I'll most likely end up having this on my team, but we'll just have to wait and see.

4. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

Re: #??? - Shisiko

It's perfectly adorable and I knew the second I saw it that I /must/ have the thing on my team and I hope it evolves into some epic lion. ♥

Between this and Talonflame though it does make me realise that I can't really choose Fennekin as my starter and still have all these Fire Types, so I'm probably going to end up with choosing Chespin.

5. I hope its like fletchling fletchling is a cute pokemon and boom it is an awesome looking pokemon when it evoulsvs

6. Atma

Atma Formerly Karu

Dear god, I was hoping for a lion Pokemon. Not that I'm late to this discussion or anything... Upon looking at it I questioned Fire/Dark but I doubt that'd even be factored into the evolutions. Here's some hopes that it has two evolutions! ;D

7. I've got a feeling about this little guy that it may evolve into a Fire/Ground type

8. Am I the only one who wants this adorable little thing to turn into a chimera like creature with a mane of fire?? I mean it would look cool and it could possibly be Fire/Flying. By the way did i say this thing is adorable??

9. I was fortunate to find this little gal early on my Y adventure. It's like many stage 1 Pokemon, cute but also tough over time. When she evolved, it was a little bittersweet for me.