1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#660 - Diggersby

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Oct 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

660-0.png
    #660 - Diggersby
    Normal / Ground
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name:
    Horudo
    Classification: Digging Pokémon
    Height: 3' 03"
    Weight: 93.5 lbs.
    Egg Group: Field

[​IMG]
    Ability: Pickup or Check Pouch
    Hidden Ability: Huge Power

[​IMG]
    Revealed: This Pokémon, along with a slew of others, was initially revealed within leaked CoroCoro scans on October 11th. It was later revealed internationally by Pokémon.com on October 16th.

Additional Info: Diggersby uses its large ears to dig holes in the ground. The ears are powerful excavators that can easily shift heavy stones. With their excellent digging skills, these Pokémon even help out construction sites!

[​IMG]
    X: With their powerful ears, they can heft boulders of a ton or more with ease. They can be a big help at construction sites.
    Y: As powerful as an excavator, its ears can reduce dense bedrock to rubble. When it's finished digging, it lounges lazily.

[​IMG]
    Route 22, Friend Safari

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves from Bunnelby at level 20

[​IMG]
    --- Hammer Arm
    --- Rototiller
    --- Bulldoze
    --- Swords Dance
    --- Tackle
    --- Agility
    --- Leer
    Lv. 7 - Quick Attack
    Lv. 13 - Mud-Slap
    Lv. 15 - Take Down
    Lv. 18 - Mud Shot
    Lv. 20 - Double Kick
    Lv. 26 - Odor Sleuth
    Lv. 31 - Flail
    Lv. 37 - Dig
    Lv. 42 - Bounce
    Lv. 48 - Super Fang
    Lv. 53 - Facade
    Lv. 57 - Earthquake
    Lv. 60 - Hammer Arm

[​IMG]
    Diggersby-X-and-Y.png
    [​IMG]
    oct_p04_01.jpg oct_p04_02.jpg

#1 Demelza, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Proof that this Pokémon is amazing:

#2 Gliscario39, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  3. This pokemon's face just creeps me out.

4. I used one in a replay of pokemon Y, he was great

5. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

I used to hate Diggersby until I got one in a Wondertrade at like Lv.87ish, and I said to myself "Wow, why would anyone level up a monster like that?"
    After like a week of testing it out, I kind of liked it, not even that, I loved it. The move set was perfect, and it needed to get some cuddling from me.
    I have the same one now on my backup competitive team.

6. I use a timid Latias and throw up screens to make up for Diggersby's (tho) lacking defense. Set up an SD, and w/life orb equipped, it's a wrap.

7. "Diggersby tho?"- shofu

Excalibur Queen likes this.
  8. Looks a bit odd, but if it can help out at construction sites, I guess appearance really doesn't matter.