• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

50 questions that will free your mind

Please answer the following questions and post them below. I would love to see your answers!

These questions have no right or wrong answers.

Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.

1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2.Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
13.Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14.Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
16.How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
18.Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
20.Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
21.Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22.Why are you, you?
23.Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
24.Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
25.What are you most grateful for?
26.Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
27.Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28.Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29.Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
30.What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
31.At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
32.If not now, then when?
33.If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34.Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35.Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
36.Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
37.If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
38.Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
39.Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40.When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41.If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
42.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43.What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
44.When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45.If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
46.What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
47.When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48.What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
49.In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
50.Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

1. Biologically seen, I'd call myself sixteen. Which is what I am anyway.

2. Never trying. If you fail, you can at least say you've attempted it- And that's something in its own right.

3. Most of the time because we have to.

4. I'm not much of a talker, but I am human- And I can't realistically do everything I say I'm going to. So, saying.

5. Injustice.

6. Working in a biochemistry laboratory.

7. I always try to improve myself and I'm slowly working towards the career I'd like.

8. I'd probably be taking less risks.

9. Somewhat. I've chosen my high school and organized my social life.

10. Doing things right, to be honest. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

11. I'd tell them.

12. Live life without ruining other people's lives.

13. Yes.

14. Well, yeah. My earliest writings when I was a kid were absolutely horrible- A garbled, absurd mess. But I'm sort of content with the way they are now, even though they can still use refining and improving, and always will.

15. I hold my fork in my right hand and my knife in my left. Even in fancy restaurants.

16. Because different people find different things entertaining.

17. Parasailing; The cost and the lack of a possibility to do it in what is the flattest country in the world.

18. I should probably throw away the two halves of my broken DS Lite.

19. I'd move to Luxemburg because it's so pretty there, and I'd still be close to my fatherland.

20. No. xD

21. Worried genius. Being worried is something that fluctuates, and if I were a joyful simpleton I'd get into accidents much quicker.

22. Because I am who I am.

23. In the way of being someone anyone can talk to about whatever they want, yes.

24. Losing touch with a close friend. It feels much more awkward.

25. Having met you people. ♥

26. Never be able to make new ones. It'd make life difficult, but at least I'd know what I'm now happy to know of.

27. If you're clever enough to get around challenging, yes.

28. No.

29. No to both.

30. Probably the time I spent with my first girlfriend.

31. When I heard a certain song on YouTube, of a genre most of my closest friends could guess. :p

32. When you're able to.

33. Everything you have achieved so far.

34. Yes.

35. Because they are founded and run by humans.

36. Yes.

37. I don't have a job as of now, but if it was the job I want to have, no.

38. Pffffft- I'm in school. Can I choose a midway? |D

39. No.

40. Yes.

41. Everyone.

42. Attractive, yes. Famous, no.

43. Being alive is a biological state, truly living is enjoying life.

44. Never.

45. Because the first direct result is almost always a negative one.

46. Wear more... Flamboyant isn't really the word, but clothing and accesoires.

47. Whenever I'm cycling to and from school.

48. Music, my friends and family, creative writing. And yes.

49. No.

50. Depends on what the decisions are on.

That was fun. ^^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Ageless. Mentally I don't have an age, I'm just me.
2.Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying is, in the moral abstract, worse, but failing can have negative practical consequences. They kinda balance out.
3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Because without doing the things we don't like, we can't do the things we do like.
4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I'm a writer. Speech is my business. Is saying more than doing so bad?
5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? I'd double the planet's size. More room for all 7 billion people seems like a good idea to me.
6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Doing absolutely nothing in peace and quiet. Besides, happiness would make for an awful economy. Nothing would ever get done.
7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? I'm settling for what I'm doing, for lack of a better option.
8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I wouldn't. I live my life how I live my life. No amount of philosophising would change what I'm comfortable with.
9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I haven't at all. My single attempt at controlling my own life and doing what I really wanted to do was thwarted at the last minute.
10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I'm worried about both, to the point of inaction.
11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I defend her to the best of my ability. As I have done before, and as I hope I always will.
12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Offering someone advice who doesn't understand language is a fool's errand.
13.Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yes.
14.Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Are they not intrinsically linked? True creativity is doing things differently in the pursuit of perfection. Doing things differently simply just for the pursuit of unobtainable perfection can be considered insanity.
15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Many things. But then, everyone else does many things differently from other people. The trick is to find people whose differences line up and stick with them.
16.How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because being happy is subjective. Everyone's form of happiness is different.
17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? I want relative freedom. Practicality is holding me back.
18.Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Many things. But the problem is more that they won't let go of me.
19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Canada, for no good reason.
20.Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Only once. Pushing it more does literally nothing.
21.Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? The latter. Happiness is more important than intelligence.
22.Why are you, you? Because I am not anyone else.
23.Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I couldn't judge. I would certainly hope so.
24.Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? In this day and age, the latter. You can always reconnect with the former, the latter is harder to do.
25.What are you most grateful for? Relative stability.
26.Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I'd rather lose my old memories. As nice as some of them are, I believe in forward-thinking.
27.Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? No, it's not. But it's easier to choose what is reasonable and go with that.
28.Has your greatest fear ever come true? Yes. I survived.
29.Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? No. And no, it doesn't.
30.What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? I wouldn't remember, honestly. Any given memory is special because it can't be recreated, however.
31.At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? When in harmony and conversation with genuinely nice people.
32.If not now, then when? When it is time.
33.If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Everything you have achieved before.
34.Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yes. But silence is the best form of conversation.
35.Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? The religions don't cause the wars. The people interpreting their words do.
36.Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? No. Not with a human, biased mind.
37.If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? No. A million dollars is not a lot of money. And I wouldn't want to stop working because of a single windfall.
38.Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? The latter. Work you enjoy isn't really work.
39.Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Probably closer to a thousand. But it's a day I know, a day I'm comfortable with. I understand it, it understands me, and I'm safe in it. Is that so bad?
40.When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? Too long ago.
41.If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? Those that meant the most to me.
42.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? That would depend on what happens in the last 10 years of my life. But broadly, no.
43.What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is surviving. Managing to carry on until the next day, and the day after that. Living is having a reason to be alive: surviving for the sake of something important. Something tangible, and irreplaceable.
44.When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?If you know it's right, you probably wouldn't be calculating risks and rewards. Calculation is to determine what is right.
45.If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Because of practical ramifications that result from our mistakes.
46.What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I would live more.
47.When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? As soon as I read these words.
48.What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I love things - or people - that give me a reason for existing and the knowledge that my life means something.
49.In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? I don't remember what I did last week. I don't really remember what I did yesterday. Five years ago is long gone.
50.Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? A mixture of both. Some decisions are inherently out of my hands.[/quote]

I would say around 40 based on personality

Failing

3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Because life like being a pain in the ass

Nope I'll have more done, I'm not one for talking

Conflict

6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Games Design or something along those lines

7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Doing what I believe in, if people don't like they can go elsewhere

8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
No different, I would say travel more but it something I will do when I have money anyway

Very little apart from the social aspect of friends

Doing things right

11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
If they crticize people then I wouldn't admire them in the first place but I would probably throw my lunch over them

12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Nothing, because they probably wouldn't understand

Possibly

I instantly see creativity in insanity

Hold a pen/pencil my hand grip is unique, doctors have never seen anything like it before :3

Everyone has different interests being lazy isn't a sporty person's interest

17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Too many things to name anything that is scary or dangerous because I have a nervous disposition and I think about all the ways I could die or injure myself and think "It's not worth the risk"

Lots of things I still have all my baby toys and stuff

19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Finland because it looks like a cool place and some of my favourite bands come from their

20.Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Nope I hold the button down as it overwrites the system so it skips past floors or I use the card swiper at my college because I have a staff card for some reason so it goes directlyto the floor I want

Worried genius, as this is kinda what I am already (maybe not genius smart but smart) and I enjoy my life

22.Why are you, you?
So I'm unique and no-one else could fill my place

Not really, I don't tend go out alot, I just sit at home by myself so I would have a friend there theoretically

24.Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with good friend who live close by as moving away cannot be helped

Urm probably my family

26.Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Never make new ones, my childhood memories are too precious to give up

Depends on the situation

Nope, as I'm still here

29.Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
I wasn't extremely upset 5 years ago so the question is invalid

Too many to name I guess it is special because that is when you are most carefree

Dancing at prom :p

When the time is right I suppose

Nothing as the saying goes

34.Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yep, because you can visualise the best conversation ever with your mind

Because no-one can agree and the meaning behind religion was lost a long time ago

Depends on the situation

No, because dollars arn't useful here and would turn into less money if converted

38.Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Depends what my job actually was

No, there is minor differences throughout my days

40.When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Class project a few months back

41.If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Well I wouldn't visit my family as I live with them so it would probably be my closest friends

42.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Life expectancy is just a number my great grandma is nearly 100 and her life expectancy waas only 65 so I would probably reduce my life expectancy

Alive is when you arn't dead, but truly living is when you are enjoying life

44.When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
It would only be right if there was no calculation you would instantly think to do the right thing

45.If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Mistakes can come back to haunt you

Nothing, people can judge me how they like what really matter is ow I feel about myself

Every second of every day

48.What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love my friends and I hug them whenever I see them

49.In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Unless I develop dementia or amnesia in the next 5 years then yes I will still remember

50.Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Well I decided to answer these 50 questions so I'm deciding for myself

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four

My age would change daily based on my mood and how mature I felt like acting.

Never trying

Because we have to do whatever it takes to survive.

Considering time management is my greatest weakness, yes.

Improve the health of the planet. Humans are slowly killing their world.

Marine Biology

I always do what I feel is right unless the circumstances are beyond my control.

I'd be about middle aged now so I'd start a rebellion to bring change to this corrupt world.

I fight for what I want so anything that is wrong with my life are things that are beyond my control.

I always do what I feel is right.

I tell them bluntly that she's my friend and that they better stop talking nonsense.

Be the master of your life. Do not let other people rule you.

Of course I would. Laws mean nothing to me compared to the people I care about.

Every time I look in the mirror.

I never paid any attention to what other people do compared to what I do. I do anything I know I can get away with.

Because I'm easily amused by the most ridiculous or horrible things.

Getting a job in Marine Biology. Having not graduated yet is all that's holding me back. Get really help that though :/

Possibly.

Australia for the warm climate and Great Barrier Reef.

I prefer to use the stairs XD

A worried genius. Intelligence is something I highly value.

22.Why are you, you?

Because I am.

Well of course.

Loosing touch with a friend.

My existence.

Neither. My memories are part of what makes me me. Without them I'm not me and without the ability to make new ones I have no reason to look forward to the future which means I might as well no longer exist.

Of course not. That's the Scientific Method.

It has regrettably.

Considering I don't remember it, then no, it was not important.

Every memory from my childhood is special to me.

Everyday.

As soon as I have the means to do so.

My life.

Yes.

Because it is human nature to seek conflict.

Yes. My instincts always lead me right.

I would not because I love my chosen career path. I would instead give the money to my dad so that he may quit his and live a comfortable retirement.

If I enjoy what I do then it isn't considered work to me, it's considered playtime so I'd be getting both.

More like 23 times. This is my 23rd December 23rd.

A few days ago.

No one. I would instead wait until tomorrow to begin my rebellion against the world as I would no longer have my morality chains holding me back.

Hell no. My life is more important to me then that nonsense.

Your state of mind.

The moment the opportunity to act is upon you.

Pride.

Nothing because I already don't give a damn about what people think of me.

When I read that question.

I love in my own way and those I love understand that.

I don't remember things from five years ago today so five years from now I won't remember things from today.

I never listen to what other people tell me to do unless I agree with them and think it's a good idea. Anything I do is because I want to or because my instincts say it's a good idea.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

I have always been here.

Depends on what it is that you're trying or not trying.

Because sometimes we need to do things we don't like to be able to do the things we like, and some of us can't do all the things we would like to be able to do due to time constraints, talent constraints or I don't even. Point of the matter, that's life for you. Next.

When all herps are derped, will you hurr more than you have durred? Seriously, don't you just LOVE formulaic questions like this?

There is far too much that is just plain wrong about this planet for me to choose just one.

Whose happiness? Your personal happiness, or that of other people? Be more specific please.

Honestly you can't generalize that question. There are bits of this and bits of that to everything.

If the grandmother had wheels, would she be called a bus? Most likely, if the average human life span was 40 years, society as a whole would be different, and far be it for me to speculate how humanity would fuck THAT up. XD

To an average degree, I suppose.

Both.

Sounds like one hell of an awkward situation. And it would probably change my opinion of said people greatly. >>;

... A newborn child would not be capable of understanding what I have to say to it anyway, so the point is moot. I would probably take a page out of Pratchett/Gaiman and say "Welcome to the world. You get used to it after a while."

Depends on the degree of closeness said loved one has, the magnitude of the lawbreaking and how much I could get away with it. I love how generalizing questions like this tend to be when in reality, you'd have NO freaking idea what you'd do if an actual situation demanding it would come along.

Insanity and creativity often go hand in hand. I often see the insanity going alongside creativity, but I don't think I've ever seen pure insanity as creative.

I hold my writing utensils in a strange way.

Because I'm not everyone. Zetta duh.

It's a tossup between learning Japanese, learning to fuck around with Audio Software and learning to fuck around with metalworking. All of which are stopped by lack of time, lack of how to figure it out, and to be honest a bit of a lack of drive too.

I think everyone does, intentionally or not, and they let go of it when they're ready.

Off the fucking planet, that's where. Humanity is rapidly ruining everything else.

No, because I know it doesn't.

I'd rather be somewhere in the middle.

22.Why are you, you?

Because I am. That's all there is to say about it.

Sometimes, I guess.

Dunno. Can't say I've faced either.

Good question. I'm not sure.

Both sound equally depressing.

Probably.

Can't say it has.

I can't say I remember a specific time five years ago when I was extremely upset. Which only shows how much it matters, I suppose. XP

Shrug.

Shrug.

Again, shrug.

Once again... Shrug.

Nope. The scene described makes no sense.

Because they don't support love, and because humans are frigging idiots.

I don't believe there's a universal good and evil. Just a whole damn lot of perspectives. It's possible to know how you feel about things and how certain societies consider things. I suppose that if you truly believe in something, then doubt isn't going to factor into it unless something shakes your beliefs to the core. But I'm going on a tangent here. XD

I don't have a job, so I wouldn't be able to quit it, wouldn't I? XP

That honestly depends on how I 'm feeling at any given moment! xD

Sometimes, but not always.

I dunno, usually my armblades light my way.

Realistically speaking, anyone I would want to visit are more than a day of traveling away from me. So I guess I'd spend time with my family.

Pfff. No.

Being alive is a biological condition. Feeling like you're "Truly Living" is a completely subjective emotion.

Depends on how much you trust your own judgment.

Because sometimes the repercussions of a mistake could do a hell of a lot of damage, and then avoiding a similar mistake in the future may prove rather meaningless.

I don't think there's anything I'd do differently, honestly. XD

When I read this question, my attention was pulled to it. Hurrr. XD

I love a lot of different things and I'm pretty sure that my actions express it. ^^

My memory is not THAT good. Either way, I've done absolutely nothing of consequence in the past few days, so. XP

I find that there are always some things inherently out of our control, others that are all us, and some that are a influenced by us and by others to various degrees. I find there's a healthy mix of all in my life right now. ^^

Welp. Closer inspection of my mind after answering these questions indicates absolutely no change in the degree of freedom it has. In other words, the thread title makes an empty promise and the original person responsible to the cliche title of this copypasta should be sacked. And by 'Sacked' I mean 'clubbed over the head, stuffed into a sack and thrown into the river.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Forever in teens. I'm immature but mature when needed.

2.Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying. You're left with the regret of not trying, whereas failing does hurt but at least you know you tried.

3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Sometimes we do things we don't like because we have to, to get to what we do
wanna do. If we don't do things we want to then we mustn't have really wanted to do them.

4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Both about the same. I talk a lot through being a journalist, however I'm not one who does nothing.

5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? That people don't look badly on those who're different.

6.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? What I do now.

7.Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Doing what I believe in.

8.If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would live it no differently. For all I know I could only live 40 years anyway.

9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Only in this past year have I felt like I'm truly controlled it.

10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Both. I like to do the right thing, but everything I do must be done right for my pride.

11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start
criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I will stand up for her. Friends mean everything to me and I will not see one hurt.

12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? They wouldn't understand what I said so I wouldn't.

13.Would you break the law to save a loved one? Of course.

14.Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? All creativity can be seen as insanity, it depends fully on your outlook on life.

15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Everyone is different, therefor everything everyone does is different in it's own way.

16.How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Again, everyone is different. Not everything I love will make others happy.

17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? Currently, write an article for Bulbanews. What's holding me back is not having a laptop which works until Sunday.

18.Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yes, shyness.

19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Somewhere in the US. I have friends there and it sounds nice.

20.Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Just once, pushing it more won't speed it up.

21.Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? joyful simpleton.

22.Why are you, you? Just because I am me.

23.Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Always.

24.Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Both are bad. Losing touch with friends is bad.

25.What are you most grateful for? Being given the chance to do what I've wanted this year. I've done well and I'm proud of myself. :)

26.Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Lose old ones. Not being able to make new ones would be a very sad thing.

27.Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? Of course.

28.Has your greatest fear ever come true? Yeah, quite a lot but I'm over it.

29.Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? I do remember it, and no it doesn't matter now.

30.What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? Watching Pokemon every weekday aswell as Digimon and Cardcaptors. Those were special days.

31.At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Doing my journalism. I'm very passionate over it

32.If not now, then when? ...

33.If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? I haven't gotten it yet, but I'll lose everything I've managed to earn.

34.Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yes

35.Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? I have little idea.

36.Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? No, good and evil is not set in stone. The evil can become good and the good evil.

37.If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? No.

38.Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work I enjoy doing.

39.Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? No, everyday is different.

40.When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? earlier this year.

41.If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My closest friends and family.

42.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No, being famous and attractive doesn't interest me enough to lose 10 years.

43.What is the difference between being alive and truly living?Being alive is being alive but not feeling like you're alive to be doing something. Being truly alive is knowing you are doing something which proves you are alive.

44.When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? You stop calculating the minute you go for something, and I don't anyway.

45.If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? It's human nature. And we're scared of what people will think of us when we make said mistake.

46.What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Nothing, apart from be a bit more reckless in things.

47.When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? This afternoon in the rain.

48.What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I love my friends and a lot of different things. My actions everyday express this.

49.In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day
before that? Or the day before that? Probably not, I have a lame memory.

50.Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? Depends on said decision.

As old as I am.

Do or do not, there is no try.

Because we don't know how to make sense.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words. I've said what I've done and done what I've said I'll do.

The world? Pfft. I'll do the world a favor and give myself a damn tan.

Not working.

I believe in what I do and settle for just...doing.

The same way I would with any other lifespan: find a way to lengthen it.

I'd like to say quite well.

I don't worry.

I defend her, simple as that. I won't stand for people talking about others behind their backs, especially if it isn't true.

I wouldn't. No sense talking to something that won't understand me.

Depends on how serious a danger they are in.

Reverse that.

Yeah, I'm just different.

Because generalizations suck.

Rule the world, but sadly, I don't think people would like that.

Oh, thank you. I forgot I needed to pee.

The UK, and hang out with the awesome members over there.No offense to awesome members here and other places, but there's just a larger amount in a much smaller area over there.

If it did, I'd actually do that more.

I don't worry, but I'm not exactly the joyful type. I choose "Wookiee" as my answer.

22.Why are you, you?

Because fuck you, that's why. I love that quote, sorry.

Eh, don't really care.

Um, I have internet, and friends on that. I doubt the loss of one friend will affect me that much.

Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I don't remember much anyway XD

If you need to challenge it, then it isn't really truth, is it?

My video games haven't caught on fire, so no.

I can't say I've ever been upset, even mildly.

Receiving my N64 when I was 4. Thanks for setting me on the gaming track, Aunt Patty :D

Any time I'm on stage, acting.

Any additional times I'm acting.

Nothing.

Yes. Telepathy ftw.

Just because they support love doesn't mean they won't do whatever's necessary to bring that "love" everywhere.

Yes. I often ask myself, "What would Qui-Gon do?"

No. That job could earn me additional monies.

If I enjoy doing it, I'd obviously like to do it as often as possible.

Each day is a unique experience.

I usually light the way with my glow-in-the-dark paleness.

The immortality-giving man.

My ideal job has me becoming famous, so no.

Being alive is existing. Truly living is having and understanding a reason to exist.

That would depend on how much you actually care about something.

we are afraid of failure, but just because you make a mistake doesn't mean you fail.

I don't care if people judge me. I just do things.

I'm an actor, so I pay attention to my breathing a lot.

I always express my love of things.

Yes.

Both.

Over 9,000?

Never trying.

Because to do the things we like, we must first do the things we don't like. Or something like that.

Hopefully not.

Too many changes I'd like to make to just choose one.

Playing video games and drawing.

I'd like to think that I'm doing what I believe in, but there's always room for error.

I think society as a whole will be different. Impossible to tell.

A high degree, in some things.

The only things worth doing right are the right things.

I set them straight.

Don't be an asshole.

Depends on the person and the law.

Welcome to my daily life.

I eat tuna sandwiches in a weird way.

Because everyone has different tastes?

I want to learn how to play an instrument. I'm just very, very lazy.

No.

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

I do it simply to spite the elevator.

I already am a worried genius, and lemme tell y'all, it sucks.

22.Why are you, you?
Little bit of nature, lots of nurture, the usual.

I certainly hope so.

They're both terrible in their own way.

Oxygen's pretty great.

Lose all of the old ones.

No. It is not possible to know any truth without the proof won from challenging it.

I don't think so, but if it ever does, I have contingencies.

I don't even remember five years ago.

If I can't remember five years ago, how am I supposed to remember my childhood?

Three weeks in August, though apparently it was not as requited.

Tomorrow. Procrastination is fun.

Your pride and self-worth.

Yeah, I suppose.

Because humans suck at interpreting meaning from text.

Of course not. They're human words.

Don't have a job, but in this economy a million dollars wouldn't be worth quitting anything.

Less work.

Yes.

Brighter days than these.

Can't make that choice.

No.

I'm in the state of being alive right now. I am not truly living. It's a subtle difference.

If it's right, then now. If it's only what you think is right, than keep evaluating.

Because we're tired of hearing the collective laughter of a thousand idiots at our failures.

A lot of things.

Now. Thanks a lot, question.

Many things. I hope my actions have shown my love, but I am not arrogant enough to assume that they have.

Ahahaha no.

Hopefully for myself, but chances are there's influences from others.

Gooooosh. I’m one of those people who looks quite a bit younger than I am. My little sister (younger by six years) hardly ever gets handed the kid’s menu in a restaurant—that happens to me. :p If I was just looking at a picture of myself in a plain white t-shirt and jeans (clothing can signal age differences) I’d say thirteen or fourteen instead of seventeen.

As with many things, it depends on the situation. However, being the academic that I am, at times failing is worse for your GPA then never taking a course, so often I would say failing.

Because we’re stupid and smart at the same time. We know what is good for us, even if it may hurt. Depending on the person, that may be delayed and substituted with a less-helpful alternate activity.

Well, if you’re talking while doing it for sure.

Biodiversity. Yes, extinction is natural and way to help maintain creatures that can fulfill or make new niches effectively, but humans are altering the rate of extinction by our harmful activities. With a double hit, the increased biodiversity wish can take out pollution and other harmful substances as well.

That would depend on the person. If you spawned happiness dollars like drops in Minecraft, it would be at whatever profession one liked best. If the drops came from other people, that would be much harder to figure. However, I think that professions such as bakeries and circuses would be good, as people love eating and laughing.

For me personally, I would be quite happy studying my little gerbils all over Mongolia. In more objective terms, rodentology would make me happy, or at the very least, a zoologist with a specialty in rodents.

I’m sort of in-between, due to money issues. One aspect is my work at McDonald’s. I rarely went there before I got that job, but I need the money to go to the best college for me to make the world better for my gerbie babies, as well as the animals of the world.

Forty years? I would probably do the same in the meantime, but after I have gotten my dream job (which isn’t that far-fetched—research science in zoology and rodentology) and reached all the legal ages, I’m doing dangerous things like sky diving, trying fugu, and so on.

Dude, I’m seventeen. My parents control a lot. Other than the little things like choice of extra curricular activities (within reason) and clothes, they still determine where I’m going to school, what menial jobs I take for money currently, how I use that money, and so often. However, when taking school into account, I control a lot. How well I do is connected to what I can do in the future with my freedom when I am out of the house.

Doing things right. For some reason, I’m a stickler for results.

I would probably be quiet and take it for a while, then blurt out defenses when the anger grows too much.

It’s a baby. It can’t understand something as complex as that. However, let’s say I mentor this child (after somehow winning my affections or sense of duty) to about nine or ten when they begin to get a sense of abstract thought. My advice would be simple—“What you do now with what you can control can affect what you do in the future. Think, and distinguish what can and can’t help you.”

It depends which loved one (my parents had me late, and no menace is behind this at all, but they don’t have much time left), what situation, and what laws I would break.

I don’t think I’ve lived enough to see that.

For sure, I bet few people lick their guinea pig to win his affection in more animalistic grooming. :p

Because they’re not me. It may be simple, but it makes sense. Not everyone will like everything.

I’ve always been tempted to see if I could break down a wall with my fists or feet, even if it was just drywall, to test my strength. However, I’m fearful of the consequences of mess, severe injury, repair, and angry landlords.

The carbon dioxide in my lungs from me holding my breath for some reason.

Chicago, Illinois. I have a feeling I will never be able to drive well, so having everything (including some awesome museums) nearby in a city with a lot of flavor would be great.

Occasionally. I just like pushing it. :p

Worried genius. I’m fearful of ever losing my intelligence.

22.Why are you, you?
I am me because I have a certain, specific gene combination and life experiences.

Not always.

A good friend moving away, as I will have more difficulty contacting them.

Bah! I can’t decide. If it had to be one thing, I would say logic.

Because I have things and people that can help me regain memories, or ideas of them, I would prefer the former. I may not be the same ‘me,’ but I’ll still have a loving environment.

Science says no. Everything must be tested.

No.

No, and no.

What, am I casting a Patronus now? :p
I would say it was getting my first gerbil. I went over to my little sister’s friend’s house and picked up the gerbil she was too young to care for properly. My little Jeran made me so happy. What makes it special is that I carried the life of something tangible (well, touching fish could kill them) in my hands.

My black belt test. The adrenaline and racing heartbeat when I saw the belt being carried under my sensei’s arm was so exhilarating. Everyone got tacklehugged. The feeling I was worthy of something, finally good at something unrelated to school was amazing. That was nearly a year ago.

Further in the past, I was ecstatic when I got Pokemon Diamond. It was not only an awesome game, but a gateway to friends as I had an icebreaker with something we shared.

An enjoyable job and comfortable pay, if poor school performance is being mentioned.

With my boyfriend. He is so kind and understanding of my shortcomings and differences.

Because humans are animals at their basest level. We kill those different and possibly harmful to us to protect ourselves

No.

The current McDonald’s one, yes, as that would pay for school for the rest of my life. The remainder would go into savings and wouldn’t be touched.

More work that I enjoy. For example, at my summer job at a humane society, I worked nine hour days. At the end, I was tired, but I loved the job. At McDonald’s, I work 2.5 hour, and I’m dead exhausted. It doesn’t help that I hate the job.

No. Days may carry a similar pattern, but the events in them can differ.

If this is symbolic, I cannot recall. I’m usually quite thorough with a cause that is controversial.

My boyfriend. Yes, I may be skipping out on my parents, but they mean something different to me. It’s not bad, but the connection we had is withering because of my steps to independence. My wonderful man is a connection that I chose to make, other than being happy with what I was given. That’s one difference between friends and family I find important.

Bah ha ha! I’m happy with my looks, but famous in what way? If it was for a scientific breakthrough, yes. If it was for a YouTube video, heck no.

I don’t know for sure, but I think the latter means exploring everything and trying new things instead of staying in a rut.

When you need to make a life-threatening decision right then.

Because we fear repeated consequences.

I would go naked in good weather. Clothes are restricting, and it would be nice to be free for a bit without being labeled a sex offender. It may be silly, but it would be nice to do every once in a while.

Just a few seconds ago when I read this. Before then, when I was making sandwiches at McDonald’s.

For objects and causes and such, I love animals, though I am not one of those people that cry at euthanasia and animal death in general. Unless it was unjustifiable, I understand that those things happen. However, as mentioned before, humans are accelerating the death of species. My recent actions haven’t been many, unfortunately. At least I haven’t been buying endangered animal products and have been practicing basic energy saving procedures.

I will remember bits and pieces of the most distinct parts of Christmas, as it was a holiday of note, but probably not the days before it.

It is a combination. For some things, I can’t make the decision for various reasons, such as inexperience and age. I cannot think of important decisions I have made outside school already.
Darn. I just realized how most of my life has revolved around school. :p

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
WARNING: Heavy snark approaches.

I'd be 23, because I'd still have been born on the same day despite not being aware of it. Also, this question is retarded.

Failing, since if you never try you clearly don't care enough about the endeavour to make it worth your time anyway.

Because that's life.

Considering I never shut up half the time, probably.

I'd like to scorch a small town by the name of Bolton with a large laser, burning it to a crisp and rendering it completely uninhabitable until the end of time.

Comedian, if I had to guess. This question is also stupid.

Bit of both.

I probably wouldn't.

Probably controlled it a bit too much. I like control.

Doing things right. I generally have no issue doing things others would consider morally wrong if it gets me what I want in life.

Tell them to shut up and drink their god-damn tea. In silence.

I wouldn't, because newborn babies can't understand English yet. There's another stupid question.

Yeah, and I'd do it again.

To me, insanity and creativity usually go hand-in-hand - wherever you see one, you usually find the other.

I generally do most things differently to everyone else.

They have a conscience, I don't, so I find trolling awesome and they think it's "mean."

Nothing and nothing.

No.

I'd probably go to Kefalonia. Even if the financial issues creep up on me while I'm there, I'd probably end up dying from sunstroke long before it ever had a serious impact on me.

Yes and no.

Genius is always better than simpleton, so genius.

22.Why are you, you?

Why are you repeatedly asking stupid-ass questions?

Hell no. My personality is the kind that'd clash with itself if I was around someone else like me, which sort-of prevents me from ever getting along with...me.

Probably the latter since it can be avoided.

Being me, because me is awesome.

I'd gladly lose all my old memories in a heartbeat to be honest, most of them are a waste of brain-space.

Yes, you don't have to act like a petulant teenager to understand the truth.

Once, but it wasn't worth worrying about anyway. You see the true value of things when they are lost, and that particular thing turned out to be worthless.

Nothing happened 5 years ago. You like throwing in these asinine questions don't you?

I can't remember that far back, and even if I could Question 26 would have deleted it by this point.

When I left Bolton, because Bolton is a shit-hole that deserves to be nuked.

When should Bolton be destroyed? As soon as possible.

Still working on the gigantic laser, so bear with me.

No, because conversations generally require talking by definition. Dumbass question...

Because love is the root of all evil, obviously.

No, because everyone has a different idea of what good and evil are. Except love, that's obviously pure evil and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong.

Probably not.

The latter.

No.

Never, because I usually turn the lights on before I enter dark rooms. Wait, was that an expression? Then it was stupid.

This is realistically improbable on so many levels it isn't worth thinking about.

Let's see, reduce my life expectancy for two things I couldn't care less about? No thanks.

The former sucks and the latter is awesome.

Why not just cut the crap and do what is right from the beginning? You save so much time that way.

There are other ways to learn, and those other ways tend to be less humiliating/painful.

Come on, this is me, I do not give two shits what you peasants think of me. I would do nothing differently

Just now that you mentioned it, ass.

Love is evil. Next question.

Sorry, my memory really doesn't extend that far back.

I make my own choices, why let anyone else decide when you know best?

In closing, I have only one word to say about these "questions:"

original_image.gif

Rex

Resident Furry
Too young to use the internet.
You can never try anything without the risk of failure. If you can't take that then get off the internet.
Because if you got your way all the time it wouldn't be life.
I rather enjoy spinning tales, communication is my business.
Nothing. Changing something will always make something else worse.
Being an author.
Sacrifices must be made for the greater good, as it were.
Let's go back in time to when the average life span was 40 years and find out.
Probably more then most, actually. Being the puppeteer gives you that right.
Perfectionism is a fun little thing, isn't it?
Tell them to shut it, obviously.
Newborns don't understand language. Giving them advice is pointless.
Yes.
Insanity is a legal term. Creativity has no connection.
Weave stories.
Because I have a very warped mind.
Nothing, actually. I'm fairly satisfied with my ability to do things.
Nope.
California. Sick and tired of this damn cold weather.
No, I have a thing called patience.
A genius.
22.Why are you, you?
I am the sum of my experiences.
I have traits I'd like in a friend, as well as traits I wouldn't. I'm not flat enough to say all of none.
The latter, as you won't necessary disconnect from a friend that moves away.
My abilities.
I'd rather lose then not be able to create.
Obviously.
Yes.
Everything matters. As stated above, I am the sum of my experiences.
I don't remember my childhood. I lost those memories last time I defragmented my brain to make space for more important information.
Last time I was manic, say... Four months ago?
When ever I feel like.
Situational questions aren't very good rhetorical questions.
No, that's stupid. A conversation requires verbal contact. Unless you're telepathic at least.
Because Love is a jealous, hateful thing.
No. The world isn't black and white.
Fuck no, $1,000,000.00 is nothing.
I'd rather do more that I enjoy.
No.
Real deep question, mang. This is basically every day, being me means taking risks.
Fuck that, too much traveling.
Kill myself faster to prove I'm shallow? Thanks, but I'll pass.
There is none. Like it or not, you're living when you're alive.
There is never a wrong time for Logistics. Unless an All Devouring Black Hole Loan Shark is barrel rolling down the hall in your general direction.
Because there are better ways to learn.
People judge me?
That's one of the noises that you never really notice.
Love is jealousy, so no.
No, I'll likely remove this from memory so I can remember more important things.
As a puppeteer, it is my job to make my own decisions. And maybe some of yours as well.

Never trying. At least if you fail, you can get a good story out of it and some life experience...I should be willing to try more thing

Try as we might, it impossible to do what we want to do all the time. Honestly to get where we want to go we have to do stuff we don’t want to or don’t like...like how I had to do this entire post when I only want to answer one question on it.

Probably, I talk about doing a lot of stuff and then lose the nerve to do it. Trust me, it’s for the best.

I’d want to reduce the cynicism by about three-quarters. Far too many killjoys in the world today.

Working in some historical archives or a library somewhere. It combines several of my favorite things in one occupation~

Tough question...a little bit of both honestly.

I’d be married with kids by now probably. I’d also be quicker to make decisions.

The first of several of my religious based question. I got Baptized as a Christian back in 2007 which altered the course of my entire life. I can honestly say that the decision was the single most important one in my life because I’d be a far different person (and a far less pleasant person).

Ahaha, I definitely have to go with doing the right things :D

Hm, interesting...I would certainly call them out. If I have respect and admire them, hopefully they can take it lol

Err, I’m gonna assume you mean write it down on a notecard to give them when they’re older. In which case I’d say to don’t sweat the small stuff. Oh, and don’t let that dramatic girl in second grade take your favorite pen...oh wait that’s two pieces of advice. Moving onward!

Of course I would. Sometimes doing the right thing involves breaking the law sometimes. Actually it depends on what I’m saving them from to. If it’s my uncle and it involves money, I’m not saving him~

I...honestly can’t say I have. I disagree with anyone who says insanity is what drives creativity. Sometimes it does, sometimes it destroys it. It really depends on your definition of insanity and mine is very subjective.

I...have no idea.

Again I don’t know. It would make things a lot easier if they did though. Errr, just kidding ^^;

I want to go to China one day. Lack of money is holding me back lol I’m determined to make that dream come true though.

My paranoia

Washington State because I need to get out of my bubble just a little bit and see the rest of my country.

No and no. Seriously, you only look stupid trying to press an elevator button more than once.

Joyful simpleton~ I worry too much as it is.

22.Why are you, you?
I’m the way I am because of genes and what people have said to me. I’m still dismantling all the stuff that caused me to doubt myself so much.

I don’t think I have yet, but I’m working on it.

Depends really. I’ve had both happen. I’d say the second one because it’s kind of depressing to lose touch with a nearby friend. Good friends are hard to come by so it’s hurtful to lose them,

My relationship with God. I...can’t even explain who I’d be without it.

Let’s be clear that I never want either to happen. For the sake of this question, I’d rather lose all my old memories because the fact that I can always make better memories gives me so much hope.

Um yeah...Say I just ASK someone a question and they tell me a truthful answer. I haven’t challenged anything and I got a truth. (honestly why does the ‘truth’ have to be this philosophical thing all the time?)

I haven’t died and gone to hell, so no.

29.Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? Actually I do and yes it does matter unfortunately. Iirc, it was five years ago. It turns out I annoyed my friends and instead of them manning up and telling me, they went through another friend. I never trusted any of them again and it does affect my relationships now.

My brain failed and I cannot recall childhood memories for the moment.

I feel passionate and alive now honestly. I take my good and bad days in stride because those are what means to truly live. Not gonna lie though, I do have my days of feeling down...like today.

When it’s time I guess

Money most likely.

No, usually if I sit with someone and say nothing, it’s usually not good.
Ahaha, finally, the question I want to answer. Religion isn’t the issue here; its people’s ignorance and sometimes fear. No amount of wishing religion didn’t exist will ever improve the world. Let’s fight the real enemy.

Yep

Nope, a million dollars only gets you so far. Ask me that question if I won a billion dollars or something.

More work that I actually enjoy. I don’t have much to do at Old Navy and sometimes it’s still too much because I don’t like it.

No...(what kind of questions are these?)

Do I even want to try to answer this question? No, no I don’t.

What a horrible, horrible, depressing situation—and a lose-lose one at that. I’d put some names in a hat and choose, honestly.

Pfft, and give up on my dream of living to 111? Besides, I’m pretty awesome the way I am imo.

Being alive: Just surviving. Truly living: Enjoying your life and actually having joy that no one can take.

44.When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? After you’ve calculated the risk and the rewards, duh. Now it’s time to throw off your fears and go for it.

Because making a mistake sucks and it does not feel good usually and it’s sometimes painful. We humans try our best to avoid pain (disregarding masochists or something), but we still need those mistakes.

I’d be more open with my feelings, but there’s a part of me that’s always afraid of saying the wrong thing.

Last night.

I truly love God, but I need to do a better job with my recent actions showing it though. Thanks for the heads up! (Maybe doing these questions was therapeutic after all)

Seeing as sometimes I can forget what I did ten minutes ago, I don’t think I will remember. However I will remember what I did December 26th because a) it’s my dad’s birthday b) I’ve been dating my boyfriend ten months on that day.

50.Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? I’m making all of them myself. Not gonna lie, that’s a scary thought sometimes.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Considering, my overall obnoxiousness and immaturity, I'd go with something around 12 or 13

Depends on what the cost of failure would be. Generally though, if there isn't too much to risk, (And by too much, I mean, like your life or something) I'd say never trying.

Perhaps morality, or the lack of ability to do such things, or maybe we're all just really stupid. I know a lot of people who would agree with me on the last one.

No question, yes.

Umm...hatred? Possibly? World peace would be a nice thing, as impossible as it seems to be.

Doing absolutely, and positively, NOTHING for as long as I please, being the lazy-ass that I am. Afterwards, with the fortune I'd receive from that, I'd go off doing anything my mind is set on doing on that particular day. (Doing nothing will most likely still be a part of my daily routine though)

Sadly enough, I've been settling for what I've been doing for a while now. I'd like to change that, but for now, that's just how it's been.

Considering what I do health-wise, I'm probably not gonna have to worry about living beyond 40 anyways |D Seriously though, I'd probably start planning out what to do with my life a bit more. I'd definitely try to improve my social life, seeing how I won't have all that much time to find anyone who actually finds me halfway decent.

I'd say I've had around a 50% control of the course of my life, with the other half coming from the lack of where I live, what I look like, and who my family is. I'd say religion as well, but I believe I could change my faith truly at any time, I just choose to remain with it.

Doing the right things. Don't get me wrong, I hate when I don't do things right, but my morals come first. It may not seem right to some at times, but if it appears to be the right thing in my mind, then I'm gonna do it.

I'd probably tell them to lay off the criticism, politely at first, but if they persist, I'm going to make sure that they cut it out, and cut it out immediately.

Uh...I think I know where this question is going, but still, mind if I wait until I'm sure they understand human speech?

I'm probably gonna sound like a law-abiding bastard on this one, but, honestly, it depends on what they have done, how much proof is evident that they did it, and/or what the consequences are for them and to a lesser extent, myself if I get caught. If their life is on the line, I'll probably be more inclined to save them, but only if I truly believe that what they've done, or not done, is truly something I believe doesn't call for their pending punishment. Like I said, law-abiding bastard.

Many times. You have to really look at some things with open eyes in order to judge them as one or the other.

Well, I talk to myself a lot...sometimes sing spontaneously as well...is that different?

A little thing called personal preference.

Go diving somewhere up the northern Atlantic. Money, money, money.

Probably, but I think I don't know what it is yet.

England. No need to learn a new language, the accents are pretty great, and I like me some fish and chips.

No, and, well, no, though I sometimes press the door-shut button a lot in hopes that it closes faster. Sometimes I prefer those small moments of privacy.

I'm already the latter, so perhaps it'd be interesting to be a worried genius. After all, it's usually easier to make a name for yourself that way.

22.Why are you, you?
To avoid any anger arising from a religious answer, I'll say, genetics, and how I was raised.

I can't tell for certain. At times I feel like I'd be an okay friend, and at other times, I feel like an absolute idiot who I'd never want as a friend. All depends on the day.

In this day and age, it's usually pretty simple to stay in touch with someone who moves away. Patching up relationships on the other hand, not so much. I'd definitely consider that worse.

Family, no question about it.

Tough one, but I'd go with never being able to make new ones, simply because there's too much that's happened to me already, even at my young age for me to want to forget it all.

Perhaps, if you're beyond sure of it already.

No, and though I know it may happen someday, I hope it never does.

Hmm...well, that would be when I was in 6th grade...most of my issues that I remember are only times where I got mildly upset, so, no, and of course, no.

Ugh, this is a tough one for me, and it usually changes every now and then, but one memory I'm very fond of is the time where I went fly fishing with my father in Wyoming. It was a pretty simple thing, but then again, like many memories, that's what I feel makes it particularly happy for me.

I'd say the most recent time I've been on the stage. Gotta love the Theatre.

4:30 PM on a Saturday. (What's that? I'm a smartass? Why yes, I believe you're right!)

The real question I believe, is, what do I have to gain from achieving it?

No, usually I feel the exact opposite.

It's just what we, as humans, do. We fight upon disagreements. Religion just happens to be a major disagreement, and many of us completely forget what those religions stand for, and do very stupid things because of it.

No. I'm gonna be somewhat blunt here when I say, there's absolutely no way to separate what is good and evil into two simple categories. That's just not possible with the vast amount of differing opinions of people.

Uh...I'm in school, so I guess I'd leave that up to my parents, though I'd think it's best they keep their jobs. That money can disappear quickly if it's not handled responsibly, and it's not guaranteed to be there forever. A million isn't an infinite quantity.

More work I actually enjoy doing. Considering how more jobs reward you more based on how much work you do, I'd like to enjoy working to get my next pay raise.

You'd better believe it.

Hard to tell. I'm not very aware of the beliefs of the majority of my friends, or other people I encounter often. I'd like to believe though, that someone out there is always there with the same idea.

Well, considering how money is not object in this tragic event, I'd take it upon myself to visit every one I can find before the day is up, though family and close friends would definitely come first.

Tempting, but, life is more important to me, and if I'm going to become famous, I'm going to have to work for it. Attractiveness isn't gonna happen, so I've already accepted that as well.

...poptarts? Nostalgia Critic reference aside, I think the difference is if you truly enjoy living or not. If you do, then that's truly living.

Vague answer dead ahead: Just when the time comes.

Fear of consequence. I don't think anyone would want to show that they're flawed, and more specifically, get any kind of punishment or retribution because of it.

I'd be a little less afraid to speak my mind more often. Yay for another vague answer!

Just now. Thanks for that.

I'm just gonna pick one specific thing, 'cause I love a number of things, and that'd be the any New England sports team. I choose this, because almost every day I openly express my love for the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox, etc.

Probably not, because I don't remember the ones from 5 years ago. Perhaps Christmas may still linger in my memory, but that'd be just about it.

I always make my own decisions, because even when I let someone make the decision for me, I've decided to let that person make the decision in the first place.

Seems I mention being human once or twice here, which kinda contradicts my entire robot persona, but...then again, who gives a crap about that? I was trying to sound semi-serious here anyways.

The same age I always was, just I wouldn't know it.

Never trying, failure is the foundation of success.

People are dumb, though I think my answer applies to most things.

If life continues as it is now, said more.

The world needs more Starcraft.

Something peaceful / Something with flashy technology / Pro-gamer.

Right now, purely doing what I believe in.

I would aim to do twice as much with my day.

Taken much more control in the past six months than ever before.

More worried about (identifying and) doing the right thing

Stand up to them and defend her, do what I view as right (see above).

Seek happiness.

Always.

There's usually madness to my method ;)

Live my life.

We're all unique, silly question!

Learn to play Ice Hockey; my physical inability to balance/ice skate given my legs.

Currently not, to my knowledge.

Florida, because its the place I'm most familiar with.

Only if there are people in the elevator who annoy me, in which case I push ALL THE BUTTONS.

I guess that depends how simple I am - I might describe myself as the joyful simpleton right now, but I'm not -that- simple.

22.Why are you, you?
Blame the parents.

I'd sincerely hope so, though its not my place to say.

Right now, I'd argue losing touch with a good friend nearby.

The people in my life.

Lose the old ones, for sure.

Well I'd give the question an answer, but then I'd have to challenge said answer... hmm.

Yep, looks like I'm still here too.

I remember a time long ago when I was extremely upset, its still upsetting to think about it.

Can't just pick one out like that!

Past few months, definitely.

>>

Nothing!

That tends to be how I treat most people who annoy me :o

People cause wars.

Depends if you have a conscience or not :o

No.

More that I enjoy.

Sometimes I do.

I'm still in the alley, lets say that.

The ones who mean the most - ask me and I'll tell you if you're on the list.

Depends what I'd be doing in the last ten years! If I was in hospital dying... yeah I'd do it :o

Alive is the daily grind, living is enjoying life.

That depends on how good you are at just making a decision and not worrying about if it's the right one or not.

People are duuuuuuumb.

Probably live my life differently in multiple ways.

Every now and then.

I love a few select people, hobbies and dreams of mine. I care, do and think about them as often as I can to express this, and I always strive to do my utmost for them regardless of the situation.

Looking back 5 years right now, I look into the mind of a madman (As I'm sure you all do as well). So in 5 years, I'll look back and see another different madman.

I used to let others control me, but right now I feel I'm definitely in control.